Zara's Downfall

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before long Zara was on her hands and knees with a cock in her mouth and another one pounding into her pussy from behind, doggy style, the meat in a frantic chocolate sandwich. She was so tiny between these large, muscled black youths, her holes stretched to their still tight limits. Naomi, watching could not prevent her hand moving down to her own swollen pussy and fingering it, the scene she had created was so fucking hot, watching that stuck up posh bitch being screwed like this was everthing she had imagined it would be. Closing her eyes Naomi could just imagine the look on Zara's parents face when fist she announced she was pregnant and then when the thing came out that it was coloured.

When the first chocolate cock exploded and pumped it's seed into Zara's pussy the guy withdrew and the guy at her mouth withdrew so that the first guy could be sucked clean. The other guy then made his way behind Zara, got on his knees and inserted his throbbing manhood into her sopping pussy as well and started to pound away. They were all under clear instruction to cum inside the white girl's cunt and Naomi had plans that would see Zara taking more black cock than she could imagine over the next few months if need be. From the looks and noises Zara was making then maybe it wouldn't be so hard on the posh tart, she looked like she was really getting into being a piece of white fuckmeat.

*

Later that afternoon and everyone else had gone from the field and the clearing. The black guys and girls all left (the men drained and satisfied and wondering if they might be an unknowing father in waiting).

Zara lay on her back in the field. She was naked and exhausted. Her body had received a thorough workout, her legs and pussy ached at the amount of action they had seen. She looked dazed ( a look not helped by the glaze of cum that coated her skin). Her pussy was dripping cum and no surprise as it was full of sperm. She looked up and saw Naomi standing over her, she was holding the white rope noose and sneering at her former rival.

"You will continue to attend the Club bitch, but you'll not be there to fight. Each night I'll bring a few different guys who'll help you in your quest to become a teenage single mum, understand?"

"Y-Yes Mistress."

The words were music to Naomi's ears, she casually placed her foot on Zara's chin and wriggled her toes on her lips.

"Kiss them and thank me for this afternoon bitch!"

Zara inclined her head and did just that, her place was now sealed she was nothing more than Naomi's rich, little plaything.

12