Your Eternal Reward

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"To admit you kinda like him."

"Maybe I do. So what?"

Monica grinned smugly. "Knew it."

"Yeah. Whatever. Every decade you think getting me to admit that's some kind of victory. Now who's wearing thin?"

Monica just grinned.

"You tell anyone-"

"I know, I know. Murder me in the face." Monica stubbed out her cigarette. "Haven't told anyone yet, have I?"

Lita came prancing up. "Hey, almost your turns again," she said in her bubbly voice she reserved for particularly good days of fucking boys.

Demi shook her head minutely. "Aren't you ever going to get out of that ridiculous form?"

Lita looked down at her cute human futa body. "Why? Connor likes me like this."

"Yeah, I bet he does. You can do whatever you want, you know. He doesn't get a say."

Lita shrugged. "Don't see why not? He's as much part of the family as any of us."

"We aren't a family."

Lita rolled her eyes. "Such a grump. How many years we gotta live together before you accept this, hm? Another fifty? A hundred?"

"She's coming around," Monica said. "She's old. Stuck in her ways."

Demi glared at the two of them. It had no effect whatsoever on their impertinence. "I miss the days when everyone screamed in fear at my approach," she grumbled sulkily.

"Yeah yeah. The good old days." Lita bounced impatiently, jiggling her cock in the process. "Are you gonna come fuck some boys or what?"

"Alright," Demi said. "We're coming."

Lita kept pace with them for the short walk to the well-fucked boys. "We pushing back review time again?"

Monica nodded happily. "Yep."

Lita smiled. "Good. I knew we would. Rayne and Namila are too. Most of the street, I think."

"Yeah, gee, that's not gonna look suspicious or anything," Demi muttered.

"We've been over this," Monica said. "No one wants to deal with this mess. We keep it handled, we've basically got free rein."

"That's the best kind of rein," Lita added.

Connor's ass was free, and Demi knelt down behind him, glad of an excuse to ignore her friends.

"You're all sloppy and gaping, huh?" Demi said, running her hands along Connor's messy ass cheeks.

Connor tried to look up at her, but he was a bit limp, the way he so often got after getting his ass railed for hours on end.

"Got my ass wrecked," he murmured. "It's been nice."

"Someday you're not gonna enjoy this so much."

"Nuh uh."

Demi rolled her eyes, but a small smile crept over her lips too. Without warning, she plunged her cock into Connor, going balls deep in one powerful thrust. He was very used to such moves by her, but still seemed to enjoy them every time.

"Heard my review's getting pushed back," Connor gasped when he was able to talk again.

Demi held herself deep inside him for a moment. "It is."

He smiled. "Thanks, Demi. You're the best."

"Shut up."

Connor only grinned wider. "Love you."

"... I'm not saying it back."

"That's ok. I know."

Lita bounced in front of Connor. "Come onnn Demi. You aren't even fucking him yet."

"Seriously? You want another turn already? How many centuries is it gonna take for you to calm down?"

"It feels good. Maybe I don't wanna get jaded and grumpy like you," Lita said, sticking her tongue out.

"You can fuck my mouth, if you want," Connor offered.

Lita looked around. "Guess your friends are nearly passed out, huh? Can't really talk to them anyway." She knelt down in front of Connor and had to help him get up on his arms. "You're a good boy, you know?" she said, patting Connor's head.

Connor nuzzled at Lita's cock. "You're all so good to me too. I love you all so much."

"Awww," Lita said with a faint blush. "Love you too, our little slutty boy."

"Is Monica there? She-"

"I heard," Monica said, fucking Jos next to them. "Ask him to please stop embarrassing us in front of everyone."

Lita nodded. "Mon says to please-"

"I heard," Connor said. He obediently opened wide and waited for Lita to shove her cock in. He wasn't waiting long.

Demi and Lita fucked Connor from both sides. They didn't bother being gentle. Not with Connor. They knew him too well for any of that.

Demi was unsurprised to feel his ass contracting and twitching around, signaling that he was cumming from their efforts. That seemed about right.

****

Connor was his usual floppy, sloppy, total mess of a boy by the day's end. Demi and Monica helped him into bed and tucked him in, then Lita read him a story. The latter would have been almost sickeningly sweet, except that Lita's stories were self-written, and generally so graphically sexual they could make a grown demoness blush.

Connor was soon fast asleep after his rather exhausting day, and being put so tenderly to bed. Demi and Monica each kissed his forehead before leaving him alone. Lita, however, snuggled right under the covers with him.

"We could stay too," Monica murmured as she and Demi padded out.

"Nah."

"He's good cuddles."

"I know. But Lita likes having him to herself sometimes."

Monica grinned and lightly nudged Demi with her elbow. "You're such a softie underneath it all, huh?"

"I am not."

"Are too."

Demi sighed. "You-"

"I won't tell."

"No. I was gonna ask if you wanna sleep together."

"What, like, you wanna fuck?"

"No. Actual sleep."

"Ha, you really are turning into a softie, huh?"

"... you want to or not?"

"Course I do."

Demi and Monica fell into bed together. They snuggled together under the covers.

"I mean, you didn't say it," Monica said, "but obviously no one hears about this."

"Yeah, no, obviously," Demi murmured back.

"This job's pretty great, huh? With Connor?"

"It has its moments."

Monica snorted. "Well I love it. And I know you do too."

"Maybe."

"Night, Demi."

"Mmm. Good night."