You Don't Fuck With JC

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The inside of the large building was very empty. Near the back was a office area with light coming from several windows. As I approached the office area, Carlos stepped out and walked toward me. This was my first face-to-face meeting with Carlos.

"Hello JC..." He paused and smiled. "Carmine told me it would be alright to call you JC." His hand was extended, we shook.

"Are you sure you want to see your wife again? These last several weeks haven't been very nice for her." Carlos wore his stone face. His words were a warning that I might get upset when I saw Janet this time.

"I'm past caring what she looks like or what she has gone through since you took her." I started to walk toward the open door. "Is she on drugs now?" I asked as I stopped at the door.

"No. but, I'm sure she wishes she were. I've kept her clean and very conscious all the time. She is now a broken woman and well trained for her new life." We both stepped into the well lighted room.

In the middle of the room was Janet. She was totally naked. Her arms were extended over her head. Her wrists were bound together and attached to a chain which came down from the ceiling. Her legs were spread apart and held in place with a spreader bar.

She did not acknowledge my presence as she stood there immobilized. I walked over to where she was chained. Her dull empty eyes were fixed straight ahead as I moved next to her nude body. She made no sounds. I said nothing to her.

As I inspected her nude body, the first thing that caught my attention were her body piercings. Both nipples had been pierced and gold rings inserted. There was a thin gold chain which connected both nipple rings. Her navel had several piercings, one of which was also connected by a thin gold chain to a gold clit ring. There was something very erotic about seeing Janet adorned with gold rings and chains. Still, as erotic as they were, there was a very sinister meaning behind them.

I moved slowly around her stretched out body. I could see faint traces of red marks covering much of her back. No doubt she had been whipped fiercely when she was first taken by Carols' men. My eyes stopped transversing her naked back when I spotted the fresh brand mark on her lower back. The brand appeared to be a coiled snake about four inches in diameter.

"Her new owner insisted she be branded with his mark before she is shipped to him." Carlos paused and then added. "You really don't want to know his name."

"She hasn't said anything to me since I came into the room. Have you done something with her tongue?" I asked Carlos in a low voice as I moved to her other side.

He smiled at me and replied. "We have pierced her tongue also. But the reason she hasn't said anything to you is because I forbade her to speak unless I give her my permission. If she did speak without my permission she would be severely punished. She already knows what that punishment is like." He took a deep breath and finished his comment. "I told you, she is a broken woman. She has no will of her own. She does any and everything I tell her without hesitation."

I walked around her and stood directly in front of her. We were within inches of each other's body. Still she said nothing. Her gaze was directly over my shoulder. Her eyes no longer had the sparkle and vitality in them.

"For the rest of your life, Janet you will remember that you brought all of this misery down upon yourself. I put up with all of your mood swings and your cold attitude toward me. But, I could not tolerate your infidelity. For the disrespect and cuckolding you and your lover heaped upon me, you will now spend the rest of your life paying your adultery. Robert has already paid his debt to me." My words were spoken slowly and distinctly as I looked into her tortured face. I wanted her to know that it was me who brought her and her lover to justice. "As much as I once loved you, I want you to know that is as much as I loath you now. Carlos has assured me that where you're being sent they will take good care of you. As good a care as they provide for their best horses and cattle."

I stood there another second as I could see a tear forming in Janet's eye. It was all the acknowledgment that I received from her. Her body remained in her rigid position as I turned and walked out of the room.

The Ford sedan returned me to St. Peter's where I went inside as the 11:00 Mass was just ending. I left the church and drove out of the parking lot straight home. There was a hard knot inside my gut that needed to be drowned with some Jim Beam.

*

Epilogue: It's been three years since the last time I saw Janet. I have almost forgotten her completely. There are no traces of her in my life any more. I even sold the house we were living in at the time of her "disappearance".

Both of Dt. Bacton's cases have been moved to the Cold Case file.

I do spend more time with Carmine at the Sweet Pussycat lounge. I have sampled all the offerings of that sweet young stripper on more than one occasion.

Marriage for me is out of the question. My five years with Janet were enough to convince me that women are more trouble then they are worth once you marry them.

My parents were right about regretting my involvement with Janet. Someone once told me that children should listen to the advice from their parents. Children rarely do listen.

P.S. I later found out that it was Amanda Stokada who sent me the email. It seems she was Robert Toldson's lover before he dumped her for Janet. I never thanked her for the email, nor did I ever find out how she obtained those photos of Robert and Janet. I guess she got her revenge the same time I did. There is something written about the wrath of a woman scorned. It might be wise to add to that writing that you don't fuck with JC.

Fini.

Please take the time to let me know your thoughts and comments about my story. JC was a character completely different than the "Paul" character in the first story I submitted to Literotica. Also, as you may have noticed, I submitted the complete story this time. I told you I can learn from your comments and criticisms. LOL.