X-Rated: Daddy's Dvds

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Penny, Mr. Danny's going be taking you into his bedroom, okay?" John ordered.

"Yes sir," Ginny breathlessly agreed, taking Mr. John's large hand into her small hands.

In her bedroom, Ginny lay back on her bed and masturbated as she watched Mr. John taking off his clothes. When his erection came into view, Ginny shuddered in pleasure. Playfully, she crooked a finger and motioned him forward. Mr. John laughed and Ginny giggled happily.

Falling on top of the adorable eighteen year old girl, John fumbled for a moment, then managed to find her wet, willing slit. He drove the length of his cock into her snug depths with one jerky movement.

Ginny hissed out in pleasure as her man, her crush made love to her. When he reached down and grabbed a handful of her breast, Ginny tensed in orgasm.

While Ginny lie beneath the weight of Mr. John, Penny and Mr. Danny lay on Mr. Danny's unmade bed. Penny was sucking Mr. Danny's flaccid member, trying to coax another erection from his magnificent cock. When he'd mounted her, Mr. Danny had just managed to enter her and then bellowed and loosed a tremendous fart.

"Fuck, give it up; ain't no use," Danny grumbled.

"I, I'm sorry," Penny sniffled.

"Aw, hey now, come on," Danny soothed, pulling Penny to lie on top of his pale, bloated body.

A few moments later, Danny jerked awake when he smelled the aroma of chicken wings being cooked. Gently easing Penny from his bulk, Danny pulled on his faded white briefs and walked to the kitchen.

"Game's fixing start," John said.

"Huh? Oh, yeah, yeah," Danny said, grabbing a can of beer from the refrigerator.

"Daddy, I can..." Ginny started.

"Yeah, you and Penny can have a beer," Danny chuckled. As he watched her cute ass jiggle.

Penny and Ginny sat together, grimacing as they drank the beer. The basketball game was a tight one that had the four of them arguing the good points and bad points of each team. All four agreed the referees sucked at their job.

"Penny, you got home work?" John asked after the game came to an end.

"Yes sir," Penny said truthfully.

"Aw, hey, she uh, she can't stay maybe a few minutes?" Danny asked, wanting to try to make love to the sexy little red head again.

"Yeah, yeah, I suppose," John agreed, realizing he was too drunk to drive anyway. "It all right I visit a bit with Ginny here?"

"Be my guest," Danny smiled, pulling a giggling, cooing Penny to her feet.

This time, Danny managed to fuck Penny to climax. Of course, it only took three strokes of his cock and she was howling like a freight train. Putting her on her hands and knees, Danny fucked her again before John gave the keys to the truck to his daughter Penny and made her drive them home. Once home, he drank three more beers, demanded a blow job from the very willing and eager red head and passed out.

OO..OO

The day Danny discovered the pee stick in the bathroom with a '+' sign on it, he called his buddy John with the good news. Then Danny pulled an elated Ginny into his bedroom and used her hairless pussy instead of her enthusiastic mouth for his pleasure. After he fucked his daughter for the first time, they dressed and drove to John's house so that Penny and John could also celebrate the good news.

Ginny straddled Penny's head so that Penny could 'clean' Ginny's pussy. Then John deposited another load for Penny's hungry mouth While Mr. Danny deposited his own load into Penny's very wet, very excited pussy.

It took another month before John could finally enjoy Penny's very snug pussy for himself. Then, too drunk to drive, Penny drove the truck to Danny's house so that they could celebrate the happy day together. After a second pee test confirmed that Mr. Danny had managed to impregnate Penny, the four got down to some serious celebrating.

"Yeah, Buddy. Them dvds? Worked better than we ever thought, huh?" Danny asked, then belched loudly from his fourth or fifth beer.

"Uh huh," John agreed, his drunken cock slowly reviving as they watched Penny and Ginny pleasuring one another.

"You uh, what about corn holing? You ever corn hole Penny?" Danny asked.

"No, no, been waiting for her to get knocked up," John shrugged. "But uh, hey; now that she is..."

"Yeah, now that they are..." Danny agreed, wobbling to drunken legs. "Got some KY in the bathroom; been waiting for this day, that's for sure."

"Will this, is this going to hurt?" Ginny tremulously asked as Mr. John put her on her shoulders and knees on the threadbare living room rug.

"Probably, I mean, shit. You ever had anything bigger than a finger go up there?" John admitted as he squirted some gel onto his index and middle fingers.

Ginny's pudgy buttocks were white where her fingers dug in, spreading her globes wide for Mr. John.

Facing them from the other corner of the living room rug, Mr. Danny was forcefully thrusting two fingers in and out of Penny's greasy rectum. Watching them, John developed a raging Hardon; Danny had fucked Penny's hungry mouth before beginning the sodomy. And, as he liked to do, Danny had coated Penny's face with his spunk.

Both girls let out long, low moans as their lovers used one, then two fingers to prepare them for anal sex. Watching Ginny's anus slowly flowering open, John spurted a hot load of semen onto her back and into her hair. Remarkably, he did not lose his erection and was able to fuck Ginny to a grunting, squealing climax. Just as John deposited his sperm into Ginny's bowels, they heard Penny shriek in her own pleasure.

After two more beers apiece, John and Danny again fucked their friend's daughters up the ass. After dressing, Danny and John gave each other bro-hugs and John and Penny left the house. John smirked; Penny still wore Danny's sperm on her lower face.

"So Sugar Booger, tell me the truth," John drunkenly slurred for the short ride home. "You like getting ass fucked?"

"God no!" Penny said. "It, that, that's just nasty and it hurts."

"But I want to fuck your ass," John said.

"And I want you to fuck me up my ass," Penny said brightly. "God! The thought of you filling my little ass hole with your great big cock makes me...oh! Oh God, I'm so wet, I'm so wet just thinking about it!"

OO..OO

Penny knew she'd had some baby blue panties, a soft, comfortable pair of cotton bikini briefs. Looking through her dresser's drawers, she could not locate them. They were not in the hamper, they had not fallen behind the bed.

Penny's six, nearly seven months of pregnancy made crawling around on the floor difficult, but she looked under Daddy's bed. She found the panties, crotch crusty with her father's dried semen. She giggled, thinking of her handsome Daddy stroking his fat cock and spurting a load of delicious man cream into her panties. Then she noticed several poster boards underneath Daddy's bed.

Penny Leblanc pulled out the canary yellow poster board and read the black letters on the yellow background.

Suddenly everything came into sharp focus. Suddenly Penny realized why she was a sex slave for her father and for her baby's daddy, Danny Breaux. Her face grew as red as her hair as she angrily read the obscene, vulgar, depraved messages on the first three poster boards.

"Ginny, you need come see," Penny snarled into her cell phone.

Twenty minutes later, Ginny waddled into the Leblanc home. Her eight month pregnant belly proceeding her as she walked through the kitchen to the living room where Penny waited. Happily, she skipped up and kissed Penny on the mouth, sucking Penny's tongue into her own mouth.

Gently, Penny pushed Ginny away. Unperturbed, Ginny reached out and fondled Penny's breasts.

"Here, take a look," Penny said.

For a long moment, Ginny looked blankly at the yellow poster boards. Slowly, her blank look was replaced with one of comprehension, then anger.

"You mean to tell me, I'm running around, belly all big..." Ginny snarled, rage bubbling up and spilling out.

"We need be smart about this," Penny cautioned, her own anger evident.

OO..OO

"Daddy? Here. Me and Penny? We made a video for you," Ginny giggled happily, handing Danny a dvd disc in a clear plastic jewel case.

"Aw! Thank you, Sweetie," Danny smiled, kissing his little girl, sucking her delicious tongue out of her mouth. "Here, let's put it in, huh?"

Getting onto her knees was a little bit of a struggle, but Ginny managed. Kneeling on the floor between her father's legs, Ginny dutifully sucked his fat cock while Danny watched the video of Ginny masturbating herself with a fat cucumber. She heard her syrupy sweet voice describing how much she liked fucking her slutty bald pussy while imagining it was her Daddy's fat dick fucking her hungry cunt.

"Thin I stuff my hungry ass full of this big, juicy cucumber...mm! See how horny thinking of my big strong Daddy makes me? Oh! Oh, I wish, sometimes? I wish I was all pregnant with my Daddy's babies..." Ginny heard herself cooing while her father's cock went soft in her mouth.

While Danny was inexplicably losing his erection, in his own living room, John Leblanc watched the video of his pregnant daughter masturbating with a cucumber. Between his legs, his beautiful red headed princess was masterfully slurping loudly on his cock, but he couldn't feel her mouth. He heard her moans, both on the television and as she knelt between his legs, fingering herself. Sucking his dick always made Penny so hot. But John couldn't feel anything.

The video started again. Unblinking, John watched his sweet little girl performing a slow, sensual strip-tease for the camera. Her words spoke of her devotion to her big, strong, handsome, wonderful Daddy.

"Oh, I love my Daddy. When he's not here? I go into the kitchen and find the biggest, fattest cucumber I can," Penny giggled for the camera.

The third time through the video, Penny simply got to her feet and left the room. John continued to watch the homemade video.

"We really going go through with this?" Ginny asked Penny as the two best friends talked on their cell phones that night.

"My back hurts. I got heartburn so God damned bad I want to throw up. My feet are so swollen it fucking hurts to walk," Penny snarled. "Right now? I'm laying in bed and I just can't get comfortable. You happy being knocked up?"

"No. I, I hate it," Ginny admitted. "I mean, I love my babies; I feel them kicking and I think 'Oh! Twins!' and I just get so happy. Then next minute I'm thinking how they could do this to us? I mean, their own daughters? Their own flesh and blood?"

"I mean, I had me two scholarships; I could have gone to college; I wanted to get a degree in Finance. Now? I'm going spend the next eighteen, nineteen years saddled down with a kid," Penny stated.

The next day, Danny and John met with an attorney that was fresh out of law school. For a few hundred dollars, the young attorney drafted up the legal documents and promised to have the document filed with the St. Elizabeth Parish Courthouse. Concluding their business, he wished the two men success on their duck hunting trip.

"Duck...duck hunting?" his cute, perky paralegal asked as the two men left the small strip mall office.

"What they said," the young man agreed.

"Mr. Patterson? It ain't duck hunting season," the girl said. "Plus that? You going duck hunting? Need get out there early, early in the morning. Not no two thirty in the afternoon."

Using Google, Robbie Patterson looked it up. Sure enough, the paralegal was right. He left messages for Mr. Breaux and Mr. Leblanc that they would be in violation of Fishing & Gaming statutes if they did go duck hunting out of season. After leaving these messages for his clients, he did file their legal documents with the St. Elizabeth Parish Courthouse.

Twenty four hours later, Robbie received a phone call from Mr. Breaux's cel phone.

"Hi Robbie, listen, this is my confession. I used subliminal messages to trick my daughter into fucking me and my best friend," Danny Breaux confessed.

"And I done the same thing with my Penny," John said. "The discs we used are in my sock drawer. Just ask Penny; she'll get them for you. She, she's a good girl. She'll get them for you."

"GOT ALL THAT?" Danny asked, then the phone went dead.

OO..OO

Sitting in John's bass boat, the two men somberly looked at each other. The quiet of the Atchafalaya Basin was unnerving. There was not even a bird's cry to be heard. The still waters were smooth as glass all around the small craft. With a silent nod they placed the barrels of their twelve gauge shotguns into each other's mouths.

"One, two, three," John counted.

Of course, with the muzzle of Danny's shotgun in his mouth, it sounded more like, "Um, moo, dee."

The End

OO..OO

***Author's Note: I write these stories for my pleasure. I post them here for your enjoyment. I thank you sincerely for reading my stories.

I especially thank those that take the time to leave comments, good and bad. I also thank those that take the time to rate my work, those that 'Favorite' my words.

Another one of those anomalies; no persons from any other JimBob44 story makes an appearance in this tale.

And, 'Ms. Takes' instead of mistakes in the 'Disclaimers was an intentional flub. Some people just need something to complain about so there you go.

Have a swell day. And some of you, have a swollen day.

12