'X' Marks The Spot

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey Makeda, those uh, those two women? Uh, the blonde had on that see-through top, kind of a corset and the other one, kind of looked Latina?" Valerie asked.

"The one with them Barragona jeans and the ripped top?" Makeda asked.

"Yeah! I, who were they?" Valerie asked.

"Don't know; think they was friends of Frank's. Hey! Frank?" Makeda said.

"What? I'm wrapping the fucking cheese dip here," Frank yelled from the kitchen.

"Them two girls; one was blonde, had on a corset top," Makeda called out.

"A what?" Frank asked, now appearing in the doorway.

"Real gauzy; you could see her nipples through it," Valerie supplied.

"With the real short skirt on?" Frank guessed.

"Yes! And her friend, looked kind of Latina; you know who they were?" Valerie enthused.

"Shit, like I know; ask Makeda, they were her friends," Frank shrugged and disappeared again.

Makeda and Valerie looked at each other. Valerie shook her head and began walking to the door of the room.

"I uh, hey, you, you welcome to stay," Makeda softly said, clutching onto Valerie's bicep.

Valerie looked at the attractive, slightly chunky African-American woman. Makeda had shoulder length straight black hair, deep brown eyes, a slim nose and plump, pouting lips. She and Valerie were the same height and approximately the same weight. Valerie saw the hopeful look in Makeda's eyes.

"I, what, what about Frank?" Valerie whispered, still gazing into her friend's hopeful eyes.

"Broke up; mother fucker's parents been giving him all kind shit over I'm black and..." Makeda said, stepping closer to Valerie.

"Uh? Really? Go in there to get the vacuum cleaner? I ain't hearing nothing," Frank called out from the kitchen.

"Stay?" Makeda begged.

Valerie softly kissed Makeda's plump, moist lips. Makeda opened her mouth and the two tasted each other's tongues. Valerie nodded her head in agreement and Makeda smiled happily.

"Uh? Vacuum? Makes this 'vroom-vroom' noise?" Frank snapped, voice coming closer to the bedroom.

"Shit. See why I broke up with the mother fucker?" Makeda snapped, jerking the closet door open.

"Let me go tinkle and I'll help you," Valerie said.

The End

...**..**..**..**..**..

**Author's Note: I write these stories for my pleasure; I post them here for your enjoyment. I thank you sincerely for reading my stories.

I especially thank those that take the time to leave comments, good and bad. I also thank those that take the time to rate my words, those that 'Favorite' my works.

Valerie Webster is the middle daughter of Glen Webster and Barbara Webster, formerly Barbara Cox. Glen Webster was the primary character of 'Torn: Sneakers' in the Gay Male category. Barbara Cox is briefly mentioned in the same story.

Makeda McMann is the daughter of Wendy McMann and Trashon Duplantis. Wendy and Trashon were briefly mentioned in 'House of Kim' in the Interracial Love category.

(Makeda was a famous queen of Sheba, now modern-day Ethiopia.)

Frank Johnson, Makeda's former boyfriend is a character briefly mentioned in 'Five Trailers: Lot C' in the Romance category.

Shelly Cronaur, the girl that takes Valerie's vacated post on the couch is a character briefly mentioned in 'Quantity Vs Inequality Ch. 02' in the Anal category.

Shelly's make-out partner, Alvin Schmidt is briefly mentioned in 'Tutelage' in the First Time category.

And 'Chell-speck' instead of 'Spell-Check' in the 'Disclaimers' was an intentional misspelling.

Have a swell day. And some of you; have a swollen day.

12