Wrong Bed, Right Man

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She giggled as his wet lips made her skin tickle. Laughing softly as she lifted her shoulder and shook her body as she fought the tingling inside her.

"It tickles," she said.

"Is that all it does?"

"Yes."

His hand moved lower, sliding across her left nipple as he kissed her shoulder again. This time, he dropped kisses as he moved toward her neck. Sucking the thin skin on her neck before he circled her areola. She could feel her pulse run faster, leaning her head to the side to give him more room. Her nipples tightened, reacting to the cold air inside the room and the light touches he gave her.

She felt his lips taste her skin again, wanting to turn her face toward his and ask him to kiss her lips instead. She moved slowly, not knowing if he would stop if she asked him or if he would fulfil her wish. Her body responded to him as he slid his warm hand over to her other breast, sliding his thumb over her nipples as she took in his scent. He smelled like comfort and man. So nice and intriguing at the same time. She opened her lips to say what she wanted from him, but before she could form words, his lips landed on hers, kissing her softly.

She moved her lips into a smile, enjoying that he could read her mind even if he surprised her.

"Why are you smiling?" Callum asked as he let go of her lips and kissed her neck instead. Dropping kisses as he slid his cheek against hers, letting her feel how much rougher his skin was.

"I wanted to ask for a kiss, and you read my mind," Elise said.

"A coincidence," Callum said. "If you want something, ask for it."

"Can I have another?" Elise asked quickly.

This time, he kissed her harder. Pushing his tongue between her lips, and explored her tongue. Making her groan as she wondered how it would feel if he filled some other part of her body.

She felt his hand move further down to her vulva. Spreading her legs, she leaned closer to him, wanting to show him how much she enjoyed his touch. The answering moan from his throat gave her the answer she wanted. Proving that he wasn't immune to what they were doing. It made it feel easier to know he wasn't repulsed by what she had asked for. That he didn't find it distasteful to touch her.

She wanted to run her hand down his back, wrapping her arms around his shoulder and feeling his skin against her fingertips. To get to know him better for the time she had available.

"Can I touch you?" Elise asked, despite what he'd told her earlier.

"No. This time is for you," Callum said, holding firm.

Elise moaned in frustration. Wanted to take full advantage of him when she had him so close. Then she questioned herself. Why did she feel a sudden urge to touch him? She had always admired the way he looked. Admire his powerful personality and his calm. But she had never felt an agonising need to run her hands down his body and learn his shape. Was it only the desire of the moment? Or was it some other need that emerged because she allowed him to control her?

He breathed cool air on her chest, and she shivered as her nipples tightened, making them stand up to attention even without his touch. Callum looked smug and content by her immediate response. It was as is if he knew the frustration he caused inside her body. That he expected it. Anticipated everything she felt inside. Elise wondered if her eyes reflected the confusion she felt. Did he read her like an open book, or did he just guess what made her tick?

But all she could do was squirm beside him. She lifted her arms higher and grabbed the bedpost, holding on tight while she tried to ignore her desire to touch him. To make him fall into the same trap as she was in.

"Anything wrong?" Callum asked with a teasing glimpse in his eyes.

"Not at all," Elise said, trying to sound normal. "What are you doing?"

"Giving you pleasure. It's what you wanted, wasn't it?"

"It feels more like frustration."

He chuckled. "That's the point. If you build the tension, it makes the outcome feel a lot more pleasurable."

Elise attacked the bull by its head. "Why don't you touch me down there?"

He lifted his eyebrow. "Down where?"

She grabbed his hand and pushed it down to her pussy.

"Tsk, tsk," he said. "No touching, remember?"

She growled softly. "Then tie me up, Callum. Just get to it before I fall asleep."

He rolled on top of her, using his thighs to push her legs together. Elise gasped as she realised just how much larger his body was compared to hers. Looking at his muscular thighs as he pulled her arms higher and placed them against the bed frame.

"Keep your hands there," Callum said as his crotch rubbed against her clit. The fact that he was still dressed made it feel even more arousing as he pushed against her.

Elise gasped deeply, wanting to spread her legs and wrap them around his lower back. Then he leaned down and kissed her. Holding on to her lips as he robbed her of every thought and protest. Feeling blood rush to her lower body as she lifted herself toward him.

Finally, she felt his hand slide where she wanted it. An insistent rubbing against her clit made her open her mouth wider and let him take command.

The tension built inside her. An aching need started inside her pussy, urging her to scratch the itch that was troubling her. Why did she want him to undress when all she wanted were his fingers? Inside her. Outside. It didn't really matter as long as he removed the itching and replaced it with something else. Something bigger. Something better.

"Callum," she groaned against his lips before he kissed her harder.

She moaned in frustration as she spread her legs wider. He lifted his right leg and lay down between hers, letting the crotch of his jeans push against her pussy. The hard bulge made her eager to touch him. Eager to open his jeans and push her hands inside his pants. Wondering if there would be enough room or if he would moan in relief if she opened his zipper.

Then she felt him lift his body away from hers and his lips slid down to her breasts, sucking her right nipple inside his mouth. She arched her back, wanting to feed him her body, hoping he would give her more than just his mark. She felt his fingers rub against her clit, rolling around before pushing against the nub that was getting harder every second.

Elise wondered if he would come inside her. Feeling the moistness in her pussy at the thought of his shaft thrusting inside her and making her squirm while she tried to make room for him. Would he feel smooth or hard when he entered her? Thrusting deep in one quick plunge? Or would he move so slowly that she would beg him to proceed?

She guessed it would be the latter. He seemed to enjoy watching her squirm, making her beg when she didn't even want to admit her desire. She wondered how far he would let it go? How much longer would it take before he got naked and joined her in her frustration? Didn't he feel the same arousal as was troubling her?

"Why don't you undress, Callum?" Elise asked him as she tried to meet his eyes.

He let her nipple go with a soft smack, missing his warm lips on her skin. "If I do, I won't be able to focus."

She wondered if he regretted his words. Regretted his frankness. It gave her hope as he kept fondling her clit, keeping his dark eyes fixed on hers as if he wanted to see her response to what he did. It was too open, too close to her core. She wanted to close her eyes and hide from him. Hide her response as he worked her over and learned how to control her. To control whatever she got while he held back and held the upper hand over everything that went on.

It was like she was his experiment. She was asking for his help when, in reality, she had given her entire future to him. Why had it never occurred to her how vulnerable she would feel when lying naked underneath him? How much he could see and work out when he manipulated her every response and desire. Playing her body as if it was his property.

She hoped he wouldn't take advantage of the power she'd given to him. Hoped he wouldn't ridicule her when he made her beg. Hoping he would cherish what they had like a good friend and not turn it into something worse.

She looked at him, feeling shy. Seeing his frown. He looked as if he worked hard to remain in control. The slight sign of weakness gave her relief. Relieved that he wasn't completely unaffected by it all. Realising that if he was naked, he might have used more than his hands on her. It made her feel adventurous. She wanted to experience as much as possible while she had him close.

She let her mind open to him. Let her eyes explore his features while she imagined kissing him all over. Watching the small thatch of chest hair peeking from the neckline of his t-shirt. Wondering how hairy he was underneath.

Elise spread her legs wider, feeling bolder as she wrapped her ankles behind his back and pulled him closer. Callum lifted his eyes to hers, looking as if he caught her attempts to control him, but that he wouldn't give her the reins. She licked her lips slowly. Watching his eyes glaze over with heat.

"You're playing with fire," he said hoarsely before fingering her clit harder.

"Maybe I want to get burnt," she said as she felt a sudden wave of arousal move through her body, making her aware of just how close she was to her climax.

She pulled away from it. Feeling uncertain if she really wanted to let go. Wondering if it would make her scream or if it would only pass as a sudden tickle. She gasped as he slipped a finger down to her pussy and let it rub the moistness against her labia.

She blushed when she realised how wet she'd become. How her body responded to him so easily when she knew it shouldn't be so easy. Would he think she was easy, too? Why wouldn't he?

After all, she was the one who'd begged him to touch her. To make her climax and give her the release she longed for. A sudden uncertainty weighed her down, making her lose her confidence, and the arousal died with it.

"I like how wet you are," Callum murmured against her ear. "You're so responsive. So tempting." His voice sounded hoarse, making her once again wonder why he didn't take advantage and get something for himself.

"I want to feel you inside me," Elise admitted out loud.

He chuckled. "Me too. Me too. So much. But I wouldn't last long enough. Not this time." Then he leaned up and kissed her lips, using his fingers on her clit at the same time. Making it feel like a double assault on her senses as he rubbed her harder.

She moaned deeply. Feeling the edge come closer and closer. Knowing something was about to burst, but without knowing exactly how to get there. Then she felt the tension increase higher as she adjusted the angle of her knees. Bending her knees more, she could feel him rub against a pleasure point that made her pulse jump in elation.

"More," she tried to say underneath his lips.

Returning his kiss while she tried to convey her wishes by using her body. He seemed to understand her better than she did herself. Rubbing harder as he pushed his crotch closer to her, letting it feel like he was fucking her when his clothes were still between them. It didn't matter. Her breath hitched as her entire body stiffened underneath him.

A small wave passed into an even bigger wave as darkness clouded her mind and made her feel ready to faint. She moaned into his mouth, losing the grip on the bed frame as her legs tightened around him. Everything inside her felt loose, tumbling around in her mind and body as a tingling sensation spread across all her limbs. She could feel him keep rubbing her clit until she whimpered in distress. The tension was too much. Too sensitive, and she felt muscles in her lower body tighten regularly without her being able to control them.

"Just like that," Callum murmured softly. Moving his lips, he kissed her forehead and let her calm down in his arms. He let go of her clit and settled beside her on the bed. Pulling the duvet over her body while her body slowly calmed down from the high.

"How was it?" he asked after a long while.

"Deeper than I thought it would. Strange. But good," Elise added quickly.

"Good."

Callum got out of bed and turned off all the lights except the small bedside light. He turned away from her and slipped off his pants while leaving his briefs and his t-shirt.

Elise wanted to ask him to turn around, to show her what he looked like naked. Hoping he would keep on undressing himself. She wondered if he had condoms or if they should trust her pills to protect them.

"Let's get some sleep then," Callum said as he slipped underneath the other duvet and turned off the light, leaving the room in complete darkness.

Elise felt stunned. Wondered how to handle the situation. She had been so sure it aroused him. That he'd felt something, even if it was only desire. Had she read him so wrong? Interpreted the situation in the opposite direction of what was the reality? She needed to know for sure, even if she feared his answer.

"What about you?" she asked. "Don't you want a hand?"

"I'm fine. Just tired."

"Oh. You want me to leave?" Even if she hated the thought that he would say yes, she had to ask.

"Stay. The bed is wide enough for both of us." Then he turned away from her and let her lie there, still wondering if she'd done anything wrong. Was it only her or had his mood suddenly flipped 180 degrees?

"Thank you," she finally said. "Thanks for helping me." It was only a fraction of what she wanted to say. But confusion ruled her mind. She didn't know what she wanted from him. Not yet. All she knew was that she wanted more. A lot more.

"You're welcome. Good night," Callum said.

"Good night," she said as she looked at his large body lying beside her. She wanted to snuggle against him. To feel his arms around her and his naked body against her back. To wake up with his morning erection poking her in the ass. But she guessed those thoughts were only in her fantasies and never something that would become real.

'Dammit,' she wanted to say out loud, but she held back. There would be other chances. And she had discovered something that she really wanted.

***

The next morning, Elise lay awake watching Callum sleep. He looked so peaceful, like no worries were troubling his mind. The frown on his forehead was only a weak line. She wanted to slide her fingertips across his cheekbones. Feeling his warm skin while she kissed every part of him. Was it normal to feel this way about a one-night stand?

He'd helped her, and she considered him to be a friend. But he hadn't promised anything more than just one night. And when she'd gained release, he hadn't wanted her to return the favour. Maybe he would be more eager this time.

Finally, he opened his eyes and smiled at her. "Did you sleep well?"

"Yes. You too?"

"Yes. I'm starving. Let's get dressed and get something to eat."

Elise placed her hand on his arm and stalled him. "Callum. Thank you for what you did last night."

"Was it what you expected?"

She felt herself blush. "It was perfect."

"Good," he said, smiling before he retreated from her.

She held on tighter to his arm. "Callum. I want to give you something in return. Can I?"

"What do you have in mind?" He looked suspicious.

"I want to return the favour," she said to him.

"No. That's not necessary. Last night was for you."

"But I want to do something for you."

"Do you really? Or do you only feel obligated to offer?" Callum asked.

She knew if she said yes, he would never allow her to see what was underneath his clothes.

"I'm curious," she admitted and pointed to his tented briefs. "I'm curious to know what you look like under your clothes. To learn what sounds you make when you come. I want to learn how to please you."

"You don't know what you're asking," Callum said hoarsely while he looked at her with heated eyes.

"Enlighten me then. I'm all ears." She smiled at him, trying to make him feel he could trust her with the truth. He still looked as if he preferred to bolt or push her out of his room.

She slid her hands across his chest and up to his shoulder, feeling him tense while he breathed faster. She let her hands slide over him, trying to get an idea of what he looked like underneath his t-shirt. Wanting to lift it up and watch his naked skin. When had he become so interesting that she couldn't avoid touching him?

She knew he would soon make her stop. Maybe use his hands to grab hers and hold them away from his body. She didn't know if it would prolong her time if she moved slowly or if moving faster was the better alternative. A sudden move might spook him and make him pull away from her. Instead, he allowed her to examine him, sliding her fingertips along the edge of his t-shirt while she felt his warm skin against her.

His skin was softer than she'd expected. But then she slid her hands to his shoulder, and the hard-muscled tightened underneath the thin fabric. She grabbed harder, taking in the bulges of his biceps as her fingers slid down his arm, feeling the strength in him as she wondered why he allowed her to keep moving when it was so easy for him to push her away.

She didn't dare to look into his eyes. Fearing he would wake up from the trance and realise who was feeling him up. She licked her lips. They had turned dry after the long wait. Quickly, she looked into his eyes and noticed that he watched her lips. She slid her tongue over her lips one more time, seeing the response in his eyes and saw the heat build inside him.

It made her feel nervous. Anticipation rolled through her at the idea that he might find her attractive. Maybe she was just deluding herself. Imagining feelings that weren't there at all. Feelings that she might have projected just because she wanted to see them.

Still, if he planned to throw her out, she might as well take full advantage until he did. She lifted the hem of his t-shirt up from his stomach and pulled it up to his chest. He leaned back, lying on his back as if he planned to let her explore him.

She ran her fingertips over his stomach just as he sucked in his breath. It was so intriguing to see his response. Hoping that it was because of her and not something he showed to every woman he allowed into his bed. She ran her hand further up his warm chest, following the patch of hairs from his belly button and further up his nipples. She ran her eyes downward to the part of his body still covered by his briefs.

"Isn't it uncomfortable to have these on?" Elise asked as she pulled at the waistline of his briefs.

She felt him stiffen. Immediately she regretted her question. 'Damn. Why hadn't she kept her mouth shut for just a little longer?' She wanted to lift the fabric away from his nipples. Wanted to run her fingers across his chest and feel his skin rub against hers.

She did what she wanted before he could prevent her. His hands clasped around hers, stopping her progress. She looked up and tried to look remorseful as she searched for clues in his face.

"Go ahead," he said. "Pull them down."

She felt so surprised it must have shown on her face. "Thank you," Elise blurted out, feeling it was the most foolish thing to say to him.

He chuckled softly. "I think I should thank you if you plan to do what I suspect."

His words built her confidence. Making her feel as if her responses were just natural. "You're welcome to say no if you don't want this."

Callum snorted with laughter. "What makes you think I don't want your hands on me? I'm not so stupid that I turn down your offer."

"You didn't want it earlier," she reminded him while she fumbled with his briefs. It was a tighter fit than she had imagined. She slid her finger on the inside of his waistline and realised why it wasn't so easy. His cock was outlined against his leg, and she gasped as she realised just how large he was.