Writing It Down

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh! This is cute!" Becky said, seeing a cream colored riding coat.

"Hmm? Oh yeah, matches your hat," Douglas agreed. "Want me see if we got it in your size?"

"Seventy percent of two nineteen is....yeah, see if y'all do," Becky agreed.

"Lining zips out," Douglas said, hurrying to the stock room. "And it's water resistant. Not water proof, but know what? Spray it down with Scotch Guard? It'll be water proof."

Todd did not come home that night. Becky soaked in the large tub, lazily masturbating in the darkness, illuminated by one solitary candle. When the water grew cold, she sighed, switched off the waterproof vibrator and blew out the candle.

Becky did not know if Aunt Margaret had broken down and splurged for Internet access. Becky did not know how many bedrooms were in the Gardner's rental house, nor did she care. Two days after Todd had walked out of her home, Monty and Todd informed Becky that they would be getting married. Becky laughed a bitter laugh when Todd assured her that they'd always be friends.

"Come on, Todd," Monty said quietly, seeing the expression on Becky's face.

THE END

**Author's Note: I write these stories for my pleasure. I post them here for your enjoyment. I thank you for reading my words.

I thank those that take the time to rate my stories, as well as those that 'favorite' my tales. I especially thank those that take the time to leave comments, whether they be good or bad.

Alexis Smith, as well as Susan Couvillion, Alexis's unrequited crush are characters from the 'Wealth' series.

Martin Boyd, Becky's investment counselor is a character from 'Quarter Ton' in the Group Sex category.

Tammy Hale, Becky's real estate agent is a character from the 'Yapping Dogs' series in the Loving Wives category.

Jonathon Savoie and Richard Arnaud are characters from 'Duplex' in the Mature category.

Dr. Dupre, the veterinarian is a character from 'Pudgy' in the Toys & Masturbation category.

Paul Robichaux, Becky's general contractor is first introduced in the 'The Broussard Sisters' in the Group Sex category.

Have a swell day. And some of you, have a swollen day.

1...456789