Who is Raphael Garza? Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I always take my pill before bed, so I will stop tonight."

"Then shouldn't we go to bed and get started right now."

"I won't be fertile for two or three weeks."

"So let's practice for when you are fertile," I said.

Kathy kissed me and said, "We will need lots of practice."

Epilog

It was just before Thanksgiving when I came across a story in the Philadelphia Enquirer that I found quite interesting. The story was about a US State Department employee who had been convicted of money laundering and illegally carrying US currency out of the country. It turns out that James Samuels was a diplomatic currier who made frequent trips between the State Department in Washing DC and our embassies and consulates in Europe. The article said that Mr. Samuels was using his diplomatic immunity to smuggle money from the La Morte drug cartel over to Europe to purchase bearer bonds and smuggle them back into the US. The article also said that Samuels was the nephew of Percy Montgomery, the deceased President of the First Bank of Brodricksburg.

Kathy was four months pregnant when we saw that Marge Robinson was convicted of Felony Murder in the deaths of Percy Montgomery, Stephen Farrell and Aaron Berkowitz. So the final curtain came down on this tragic comedy.

After our son, Daniel, was born, Kathy and I built our dream house on the same location as my grandparent's original farmhouse. Soon after the house was complete, we had a baby girl named Lilly. When Lilly was born, Kathy said that she didn't want to go back to work. She said she wanted to be a stay at home mom. I asked her if she thought we could afford that. "We have over a million dollars in cash and bearer bonds in the safe in the barn and about six million in our two accounts in the Cayman Islands. I think we can afford for me to stay home.

Kathy couldn't sit and do nothing when the kids were napping or otherwise occupied, so she started day trading in the stock market, and she was pretty good at it. We didn't need the money she made from her side business, so she set up an informal charitable foundation to help deserving organizations. So far, Kathy has given away nearly a half-million dollars with minimal impact on our seven million-dollar nest egg.

I am sitting on my porch, looking out toward the middle of Grover's Mill Pond. It's been five years since Kathy's seduction by Jorge Montoya. I can't see him, but it gives me a good deal of satisfaction, just knowing where he is. It's June 3rd, and that date always reminds me of what I went through back in 2015.

If anyone asked me if I am as happy now as I was before June 3rd, 2015, I wouldn't be able to answer. We were happy, then we had an awful time for a few months, but now things are great.

"Walt, I am about to put dinner is on the table, can you round up the kids and get their hands washed?"

Time to go. The saga is over.

The End