What Have I Done?

Story Info
Zack gets an Ouija board.
5.2k words
4.43
27.4k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: Please forgive any grammar mistakes. I do not have an editor (Email me if interested) and when I proof read, my mind corrects any of my mistakes because I know what I was trying to say.

Happy Reading!

*

What Have I Done? :

I was finally home. It had been a stressful day at college as my professors were doing their absolute best to cram as much information into my brain for next week's finals as they possibly could. But the sun was out and I was overly excited. Not because I was free from school, not even close with the mountain of homework I had to accomplish. Nope. It's because I stopped at the store on my way home to get something I always wanted to try: an Ouija board. Ever since I was little, I had been fascinated with the paranormal and I now felt I was ready to take the next step and attempt communication.

I ran inside, except for when I tripped over the top step on my way in. Mom was in the living room wearing sweatpants and a t-shirt, her typical 'I'm watching my soap opera so don't bother me until it's a commercial attire.'

"Hey Zachary, how was school?" Mom asked as I briskly walked in the door. It must be a commercial.

"Sucked. My mind might explode from all the finals prep the professors are unloading on us."

"Hang in there. Only one more week until summer vacation, then your mind can explode all it wants," Mom smiled. "What's in the bag?"

"Something I needed for school." No way was I about to tell my mom I bought an Ouija board. We had talked in the past about it and she is dead set against them. Never really gave me a clear reason except she just didn't like the concept of communicating with the dead.

I went upstairs to my room, shut the door, and hopped onto my bed. I nearly destroyed the box as I unwrapped my soon to be fun. I placed the board in front of me and put the planchette in the center. I took a couple deep breaths and with a smile, I put my fingers to the planchette and asked, "Is someone here with me?"

Nothing. I sat disappointed for a minute and tried again, "If anybody is present with me, can you please state your name?"

This time, the planchette shivered against my fingers. My euphoria came back, "My names Zach, what's yours?"

L-U-S-T

"Lust?" I unintentionally let out a snicker, "Okay Lust, is there anything I can do to help you pass to the other side?"

L-U-S-T

"Yeah, we established..." I was silenced by the frantic movements of the planchette.

L-U-S-T

Those are the only four letters to which the planchette moved.

L-U-S-T

It was going at breakneck speed and I felt a tingling in my fingers.

L-U-S-T

I tried releasing the planchette and couldn't.

L-U-S-T

The tingling sensation was half way up my arms.

L-U-S-T

My body tensed up in fear.

L-U-S-T

I didn't know what to do. I heard myself shout, "Mom." I didn't say that, but the word escaped my lips. It came out fearful, which I was, but there was no way I wanted her to see what I was doing.

'Relax kid, I called her.' The voice was sinister in nature but I didn't know where it came from. The planchette stopped and my fingers finally released it. I would have been happy if I wasn't petrified about the voice that seemingly came from nowhere. My head was on a swivel, trying to isolate where it had come from.

"Mom, can you come here for a minute?" I didn't say that either.

"What the fuck?" I said that as I glanced under the bed.

The voice laughed something that would have made the devil proud. 'For a college puke, you sure are stupid. I'm inside you dumb ass.'

"Who are you?"

'I think the question should be 'what am I?' but you don't need to know that.'

"What..."

The voice cut me off, 'And let me tell you, there are going to be a few changes around here, like this.'

I was instantaneously hard. Harder than I have ever been and it hurt. "Ow." I pulled down my pants and stroked my erection just to try get rid of the pain it was causing. I never before needed release as I did right now.

'It won't work, but stroke all you like. It feels good though,' The voice chuckled.

"Why are you doing this?" My face cringed as my hand was defying the laws of physics in its speed.

'We're waiting for someone.' With those words, I could literally picture the voice tapping its fingers against a table, or my brain.

There was a soft knock on the door, "Zach, what did you need? I only have a minute..."

'NO!' I tried to scream but nothing escaped my lips. The voice laughed as my door opened and my mother saw me in all my glory.

"Oh dear God," mom gasped. She went to close the door.

"Lust," I said it but I didn't say it. The door stopped and my mom looked at me quizzically. I felt myself smile. "Lust," my voice repeated.

'Oh shit,' I exclaimed but nothing came out.

"Does mommy's boy have a big problem he needs help with?" Mom sauntered into my room, her eyes on me as if I were a piece of meat.

'No, please, not my mom.' I begged the voice and pounded my erection with cruel violence just to get a release.

"Damn lady, what the hell is with that outfit? You have a decent body, show it off some. Fuck. Next time, you better be wearing something tight and form fitting." The voice growled at my mother.

"How's this?" My mom then stripped herself of all her clothes.

'Leave my mom alone!' I demanded in my head.

My mom sat on the edge of my bed and licked her lips. I felt my hand release my shaft and it landed on her right boob. It was soft and pliable and I didn't want to let go. One of her hands moved between her legs. Her other reached for me.

It took all my might, but I scooted back on my bed. I felt the voice roll its eyes at me. 'Kid your mom has big tits. You really want me to pass on that?'

'Please.' I was almost in tears. I say almost because I wasn't in control. It took all my will power just to scoot back a foot on my bed. Exhausting any of that energy on tears would be counterproductive.

'Jesus kid, grow a pair.' I felt the voice sigh, 'All right, you got five minutes to find a replacement before I make mommy my bitch.'

I suddenly felt in control of my body. I pushed mom aside, pulled up my pants, and ran out the room.

"Where is my baby going?" I heard mom coo as I left.

Five minutes. I didn't know where to go or what to do. Police station? A psychic? A church for an exorcism? My feet suddenly stopped, cemented to the floor.

'You wouldn't make it kid,' the voice interrupted. 'I haven't left; I'm just giving you an opportunity to not screw your mom, dumbass.'

I lowered my head in defeat, "Shit." I perked up when I realize I said that aloud. The voice let me speak.

'Let you do a lot of things, just get me someone to fuck.' I pictured the voice looking at his watch, 'two minutes and twenty seconds left.'

My legs were mine again and I darted down the stairs. I opened the door to the outside world.

'Oh fuck no,' the voice erupted. 'I will not fuck that.' I looked around and saw nothing. 'Straight ahead dumb ass.' I missed her because she was on her knees, but sure enough, there was Mrs. Washington milling around in her garden. All eighty-seven years of her pulling a pesky weed from her prized petunias. At that moment, a navy blue Honda civic pulled in the driveway. My sister, Maria was home from High School. And she was wearing her cheerleading uniform with her dusty blonde hair in a ponytail.

'Aw yeah, teenage pussy, here I come.' The voiced seemed mighty pleased with himself that he waited now.

'Come on, man. She's only eighteen and has her whole life ahead of her,' I pleaded.

'Thirty seconds,' was the voices response. I heard it salivating.

I felt beaten and was ready to take off when I heard Maria's passenger door open. It was Autumn, Maria's bookworm tutor. Maria sucked at math and apparently Autumn was a genius at everything. They were the same age and had made a deal. Autumn gets to hang out with my sister and her friends and in return, Autumn gets to do my sisters homework and tutor the cheerleader when she has a test. Hell, I wish I had Autumn tutoring me. She was a shy, reserved person who has maybe spoken two words to me in three months since this deal transpired. Her brunette hair laid flat and she wore black glasses. She dressed like her personality, in drab clothing. Today she had a light brown shirt matched with a dark brown skirt that fell down to her ankles.

'I suppose you want me to pass on the cheerleader for...for... for that,' the voice voiced its displeasure. I tried to run. 'Oh no you don't.'

I keeled over in pain as my erection came back in full force. "Ah."

My sister walked by and smirked, "What happened loser, you realize that you're missing something down there?"

'What a bitch,' the voice quipped.

'Says the being holding my body hostage.'

'Are you sure you don't want me to fuck her? I'll have her panting like the bitch she is.'

"Maria, wait for me," Autumn came running up the steps.

"I don't want to fuck anyone in my family!"

Autumn stopped in her tracks and I just realized I said that aloud.

'Okay,' the voice laughed at my outburst, 'She'll do.' My hand flung forward and grasped Autumn by the arm. I was reminded again that I was not in control as my legs moved to go inside the house.

"What are you doing? Let me go!" Autumn cried out.

'Yeah, what she said,' I added.

My body trudged up the stairs, Autumn screaming the entire time. Maria was rooted in front of my bedroom doorway as if she were a mannequin. Her expression of shock stuck on her face as if she just had botox. I reached the top step and peered in. Mom was on my bed with three fingers plunging deep into her pussy while her other hand was mauling her tits.

"There you are stud. Now be a good boy and come finish off mommy," Mom declared when she saw me.

"Zach, what the fuck did you do to mom?" Maria was barely audible.

'Come on, are you sure you don't want me to do something to her?' The voice interjected. 'I won't fuck her, I'll just fuck with her.'

I am ashamed to say that I contemplated that suggestion for a moment. With all the shit my sister puts me through...'No. Leave my family alone.' I am pleased with my resolve.

The voice grunted, 'Then hurry up, dumbass.' My legs moved toward the master bedroom. "Come on Slut," once again it was my voice, just not my words. My sister looked at me, getting ready to berate me as she thought I was talking to her but then understood I meant Autumn. The expression on her face led me to believe she thought she was in the Twilight Zone. I know I felt that way.

My body threw Autumn on the bed, turned and shut the door on my bewildered sister as her mouth hung agape at me. My body locked the door and turned to its prey. 'I can't wait to stick my cock into that trollop.'

'You're cock?' I rebutted.

'Semantics.' I could literally feel the voice shaking its head. ' All right dumbass, if you want your body back, fuck her and this will all be over.'

"What do you want?" There was fear in Autumn's voice as she interrupted. Well, interrupted from my viewpoint, from hers she probably felt she was bringing a mad man back to reality. Not far off since I was just having a conversation with a voice in my head. I looked at her and she gasped while putting her hand to her mouth after realizing she was better off with looking like I was in La-La Land whilst I deliberated with myself.

'What do you mean?' I answered the voice.

'You fuck her, you get your body back,' the voice sarcastically responded. 'This isn't rocket science dumbass.'

I focused in on a petrified Autumn, cowering into the bed using a pillow for protection. "What are you going to do to me?" She replied to my stare.

Once again, I ignored her and responded to the voice, 'I won't rape her.'

'You're going to have to,' the voice answered. I then felt my body try to take a step toward her.

'No!' My willpower held firm and my foot didn't move.

'No incest. No rape. You're no fun.' A few seconds ticked away. 'Fine. Have it your way.' I'm glad the voice relented because I was exerting all the force I could and it was waning. "Love," the voice spoke to Autumn.

I saw the change immediately. Autumn's body relaxed and her defenses were nonexistent. "So now that you brought me into a bedroom, what do you want to do?" She playfully asked.

I don't know why, but I was impressed. 'What did you do to her?'

'Now she'll be willing, but you're stuck with her forever.'

'What?'

'I told you that you should rape her. Hell, I tried to let it be your mother. She still would have let you venture out on your own without the old ball and chain. You try to leave this one, she WILL follow.'

'Are you kidding me?'

'Nope,' the voice laughed. 'Now get to fuckin.'

I felt like crying. I then did the only thing I could think of, defiance. 'No.'

'You are really starting to piss me off, you know that? You do know that all I have to do is wait for you to get tired and then dominate your pathetic ass.' My body tried to take another step and again I refused. 'Damn it,' the voice huffed. 'All right, you win. What do you want, a couple of slaves to wait on you hand and foot?' "Slave," the voice called out. "Slave," it repeated.

'What are you doing?' I demanded. 'I don't want slaves. I want everything to go back to normal.'

'Look dumbass, this is happening whether you want it to or not.' I felt the voice staring at Autumn through my eyes. Just another odd feeling to add to this day. "Love," the voice said. 'That was just to cement your bond. Now for the fun part.' "Lust...Lust...Lust." The voice let out an unnerving laugh. 'And don't forget about this.' My libido was then thrown into overdrive and I became desperate for release.

At that moment, I heard mom scream something unintelligible, presumably having a release of her own.

Autumn crawled seductively across the bed, licking her lips and removing an article of clothing with each movement. With each layer that came off, I became aware that Autumn had a killer body. She was slender and had just enough curves to make me drool. When she was nude, she sat at the edge of the bed and begged me to come towards her using only her finger. I could smell her arousal. Autumn had gone from a shy bookworm to frightened to enamored to a sex-starved whore in twenty minutes flat. I was done fighting. My willpower had evaporated and I just wanted to fuck something. Autumn's smile had grown in size with each of my footsteps.

I pushed her back on the bed and I noticed she left a puddle from where she had been sitting on the comforter. I dropped my pants and underwear. I didn't even step out of them. Once my manhood was free, I was ready. I picked up her legs and threw them over my shoulders. My cock lurched just by grazing her folds as I lined up with her channel. Without hesitation, I slammed my entire shaft inside Autumn's quim.

"Oh fuck yes!" Autumn screamed as she spasmed on my pole.

'That will happen every time. She's addicted to you,' the voice snickered and then used my arm to reach for Autumn's neck to force her to face me. "Listen up, whore. You're moving in. Today. You don't even need to worry about getting your clothes because frankly, yours suck. Get a new wardrobe. And from now and forever, you are just my cum dumpster. A place to deposit my load however, whenever, and wherever I so choose. You got that?"

Autumn just squealed with delight, "Promise?"

'See what I mean? Addicted,' the voice laughed. "Promise."

With that response, Autumn climaxed again. My hand released her neck and I saw my fingermarks etched into her skin. I didn't care. I was beyond reason. I couldn't see anymore. Didn't hear anything, voice or otherwise. Taste was a myth of a sensation. Even Autumn's intoxicating scent of arousal disappeared. All I could do was feel. Between the immense hard on pain bestowed upon me from the voice and the tightness of Autumn, all I could do is feel as I plowed my way to my needy release. My cock disappearing deep inside the narrow abyss just to be pulled back out less than a millisecond later. Faster. Harder. Deeper.

My orgasm was finally on the horizon. I felt my body slowly coming back into my control. The voice was telling the truth; fuck her and my body becomes mine once again. I became determined to finish. I closed my eyes just to focus on the moistness I was enjoying. Autumn's velvet sheath once again grabbed hold of my rod as another orgasm ripped through her lithe body. Her pussy was clinging to every intrusion that my cock was making, seemingly begging it to stay. It was too much. I buried in her one last time and I finally felt my climax.

'See you later dumbass,' the voice seemed to fade as it called out that sentiment to me as my seed exploded from my body and into Autumn's.

I had full control of my body. I was also exhausted. The first act I accomplished with my new found freedom was to pull up my pants so I could collapse next to Autumn. She immediately snuggled in next to me.

"I love you." Autumn mumbled before I heard her rhythmic breathing signaling she had fallen asleep. She looked so peaceful.

I brushed a tendril of hair away from her face. The voice said she would be in love with me forever. I had scoffed at the idea, but seeing her like this...the idea had merit. I wonder if we could work out? Could I love her? Maybe we should have a date first. It was my last thought before I too succumbed to sleep.

I woke up to mom lightly shaking me, "Wake up Zack."

I yawned and wiped the sleep from my eyes. I was still in the master bedroom, but Autumn wasn't with me. Mom was dressed for work, a red blouse and black slacks. It must be near quarter till nine. That's when she leaves to work the late shift at the hospital. You get hurt at three in the morning and have to go to the Hilldale Hospital, good luck. You have to wait forever because they only have one doctor on duty, and that's my mom. She does her best.

"Dinners ready and I'm running a little late. See you tomorrow," mom kissed my forehead and gave me a small smile. "Bye."

"Later mom," I called out after her. "Have a good night." I don't get it. She didn't say anything about earlier. Was it all a dream? I stretched my limbs before standing. Everything felt normal.

It seemed like I was on a cloud walking downstairs. I followed my nose to the wonderful aroma that permeated through the house. "Lasagna," I said to no one as I inhaled the scent of my favorite dinner. I stood in the doorway of the kitchen and saw my sister setting the table. For three. She was already dressed for bed in her customary pink pajama pants and a worn Norah Jones t-shirt.

"Who's here?"

My sister jumped at my voice and then smiled at me. Unusual to say the least. "Autumn silly. Don't you remember? She came over to help me study."

"Oh yeah." I kept a neutral reaction. First mom and now Maria hadn't mention earlier. Maybe it was all a dream.

I heard a door shut from upstairs and I turned to see a girl bound down the steps. I had to do a double take as this girl was gorgeous. Her hair looked like she just left the salon, it had volume and was full of curls. She wore a two sizes too small yellow spaghetti strapped top that exposed her midriff. Her areolas were clearly visible through the stretched fabric. She complimented all that with a pair of jeans shorts that looked as if they were painted on. They covered her ass and her womanhood and nothing else. Her tits had my complete attention with every step she took and she knew it. "Well, how do I look?"

I gulped and had to remind myself to breath. "Wow."

"I'm glad you approve, Baby." The girl then kissed me affectionately. I just stood there. She pulled back, smiled and entered the kitchen. I noticed she had a tramp stamp that said 'venite receptaculum' written in perfect cursive.

12