What Friends are For

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sensation of two cocks going in and out at the same time was amazing. The small discomfort of her ass being filled was more than made up for by the steady waves of pleasure cresting through her.

She was being such a slutty girl. Grace reveled in it. In every single part of it.

Max and Kye were warm on either side of her. They were all hard and pulsing within her, in their respective holes. Kye was dominating her ass, grabbing and spreading it while fucking her tight little hole. Max happily let her ride him while he played with her tits.

Grace turned to Scarlett, who was once again playing with herself. This time their eye contact was something more. Grace didn't know what she was feeling. Not exactly. Only that when she looked at Scarlett now, horny and filled as she was, Grace felt an extra longing. As if somehow she didn't have enough already.

"Why you looking at me like that?" Scarlett asked.

"I honestly don't know."

"Oh."

The girls stared at each other for a long moment, then Scarlett unfurled herself and leaned in closer. Without having to discuss it, their lips met, and Grace knew that was what she wanted. Just that little bit extra. That full surrender to the moment. Doing so many things all together that she ordinarily wouldn't contemplate.

"You're... the best... friend... ever," Grace said, stumbling over her words slightly as she tried to handle her double penetration and the taste of her own cum on Scarlett's lips.

Scarlett smiled and kissed Grace again. "You know it."

"What about me?" Kye asked.

Grace groaned as he thrust a little harder into her ass, really making her feel it. "You're pretty good too. Both of you."

"Aw. Only pretty good?"

"I'm fine with that," Max mumbled around Grace's tits.

"How's it feel?" Scarlett whispered, ignoring the boys.

Grace shivered in delight as she settled herself fully down in Max's lap again, taking him deep. Her eyes rolled back when Kye buried himself too.

"So damn full," Grace hissed back.

"Hehe, yeah."

"So good. Feel like I'm gonna be sore from this."

"Don't doubt it."

"But it's so worth it."

Scarlett's fingers traced Grace's shoulder, then tickled her neck. "You lucky girl."

"Mmhm!"

"Just wait until they cum in you."

Tingles ran through Grace, nearly overwhelming her again. "Don't say that."

"Why not?"

"I'm barely holding it together as it is."

"Ha. Slutty little thing. You want more boy cum in you, don't ya? You want it everywhere."

"Nooo, shush." Grace wiggled and squirmed, which only made her feel some even more interesting things down below.

"Gotta ride the boys harder than that."

"Shuuuttt uppp!"

Grace did as instructed anyway. She wasn't much in a mood for defying Scarlett, really. Or anyone. There was a weird balance of control where everyone wanted to make her happy and follow her lead, but where she was quite sure she'd basically do anything any of them wanted.

Luckily, everyone's desires seemed to be meshing pretty well. Max and Kye wanted to be inside her, and wanted to grope, fondle, kiss, and suck her. She wanted all those things too, along with as much closeness as she could get. Scarlett wanted Grace to be as bad and wanton as possible, to really get some stuff out of her system. Including kissing and getting licked out by Scarlett, which ordinarily would be off the table.

But it was all working for Grace. All of it. The stuff she understood, and the stuff she didn't. She was so damn horny. Everything from sloppy kisses to her achy bum that was getting pounded harder than ever, it was all keeping her so damn high, making her feel better than ever before.

It was sex at its absolute peak. So much pure sexual pleasure, and more than enough emotional love and comfort to make her feel snug and secure about everything she was doing.

Grace bounced around on Max's cock while Kye just had to deal with her erratic movements to keep fucking her butt. The boys were grunting and groaning in such deep, helpless, intoxicating ways. Scarlett was so very right about how badly Grace wanted them to cum in her some more.

Grace came during her wild ride. She came with cocks filling her pussy and butt. She came intensely in a crazed, mewling, whimpering, still horny kind of way. Her orgasms were taking the edge off, but none yet had left her drained and satisfied the way she felt like she really needed.

She just kept going. Kept using the boys for everything they could give her. They were sweating and panting, and she was pretty sure they were getting close too.

Grace reached down and rubbed her clit, trying to match her arousal to theirs. She gasped loudly as her touch that she usually knew so well was suddenly electric and way, way too much. Her clit felt connected to her ass in some bizarre way. Like having Kye filling her up had kicked her little clitty into overdrive. And that wasn't even counting how having her pussy fucked had already made it better.

"You're going a little manic there, girl," Scarlett said, gently stroking Grace's hair.

Grace didn't answer. She shook her head minutely even though she knew Scarlett was right. Still riding some of the high of her last cum, Grace got herself off again, chaining orgasms in an amazing and breathless kind of way.

"Fuck she's going crazy on me," Max hissed.

"You're telling me," Kye said. "She's squeezing so tight."

"I'm gonna blow."

"Fuck. Me too."

Grace's eyes rolled fully back. She couldn't focus on anything. Was barely aware of her surroundings. Nothing except Scarlett, Max, and Kye.

She was still rubbing herself. She could feel another orgasm ready and waiting whenever she wanted. It was like she could cum forever while in the midst of this weird, sexy, private party, as its guest of honour.

But Grace was tired too. Exhausted and worn. Still riding a massive thrill, but wearing herself out in the process. And if the boys were going to cum, she'd better make it count.

Grace held herself on the edge. Right at the brink. Max and Kye were so very close. They were so hard in her, thrusting desperately, grunting adorably.

All things considered, the boys timed things really quite nicely. Kye blew first, technically, but Max was close behind, and he was followed just as closely by Grace. She let herself go as she was cummed in from both sides, in both her pussy and butt.

It was a chorus of three of them grunting, moaning, tensing, spasming, and totally losing it. Three friends sharing orgasms together in the closest and most delightful way.

Grace shook, whimpered, and trembled through a longer and deeper cum than any of the others. Max and Kye were making such sexy messes of her little holes. So much cum in her. Such a stretched and pleasantly achy bum. And a pussy that was all filled, sloppy, and very happy.

Grace was reluctant to let the boys pull out, but she was also exhausted. She had no energy left. It had all been used up. She was a limp, tired, and very contented girl.

"That was pretty fun," Kye said, picking Grace up so Max could escape from beneath her.

"Mmm. It was," Grace purred.

"You're such a horny, slutty little thing when given the chance, huh?" Scarlett said, standing to give Grace a quick, soft kiss.

"Maybe I am."

Scarlett grinned and sneaked another kiss in. It was getting to be a bad habit of hers. "Anyway, Max, you better take me to bed and do some wonderful things to me, or I might have to be a jealous girl."

"Aw, babe, I just came. You know that."

"Uh huh. You can still eat me out until you get hard again."

"I mean... yeah, but-"

"Great. See you two in the morning."

Scarlett winked and dragged her boyfriend off toward her room. Grace watched them go, even though she had no horniness left in her. Their butts were still fun to look at.

"I should get you to bed too," Kye said.

"Yes please," Grace murmured.

"You're going all limp on me."

"Carry me?"

"Ha, no."

"Please?"

"I might drop you."

"Well... don't."

Kye half carried, half dragged Grace to her room and laid her out on her bed, still all naked and flushed. He really didn't spend all that much time raking his eyes up and down her body, considering the opportunity. But then again he probably wasn't any more aroused anymore than Grace herself was.

Grace giggled. "Poor Max. Still gotta play some more."

"Hehe, yeah. Not the worst fate, though."

"Definitely not. Surprised you didn't try and sneak in with them or something. There's a decent chance Scarlett would have been into it."

"Enh. I'm kinda tapped out. And... I'm more into you than her."

"You certainly were tonight."

Kye grinned. "I mean it though."

"I know." Grace reached up and touched his cheek. "Same here."

"So we're still on for a date sometime?"

"Yep." Grace stared into Kye's eyes and debated with herself, but it wasn't much of an argument. "If you want... even though we didn't have a date yet... you could sleep over tonight."

"I was planning on it. I'm still a bit buzzed from earlier, and pretty tired, and driving just wouldn't-"

"I mean sleep with me. Specifically in my bed."

"Good. I was hoping that's what you meant."

Grace curled up happily as Kye settled in with her. They were both still kind of warm and sweaty, and probably a shower should have been in order, but it was nice to have someone to come down with. Someone to hold her until they both fell asleep. Someone she could maybe start thinking of as new boyfriend material. She was in the market, after all. And Kye had managed to put himself right at the top of her list.

****

Grace felt a weird mixture of refreshed and worn out the next morning. Her body protested every move as she haltingly rolled her way out of bed.

She gazed down at Kye still snoozing obliviously, her naked and rumpled boy. Just looked at him made her feel such nice and lovely things.

The bathroom called to her, though. She had some stuff to take care of.

Scarlett was up already too. Though 'already' in this case meant mid-morning. She had a robe on, whereas Grace had thus far neglected clothes entirely. Scarlett eyed Grace in a predatory kind of way, as if to insinuate she was enjoying her nude friend, but Grace ignored the look, certain that it was only a holdover from last night. Nudity between them wasn't really a deal in that kind of way.

"How you feeling?" Scarlett asked, dropping her air of arousal as quickly as she'd adopted it.

"Sore. My butt hurts."

Scarlett giggled. "Yeah. No doubt. I wanted to warm you up more. Just remember that."

"It's fine. I don't have anywhere to be today. And... it's kinda hot thinking of why it's all achy and stuff."

"That it is." Scarlett sighed wistfully. "That was a fun night."

"Yeah it was. Thanks for, like, sharing and stuff."

"No worries. What are best friends for?"

"Not usually lending out their boyfriends, but I'll definitely take it."

"Mmhm. Speaking of which, Kye..."

"... is still asleep in my bed."

Scarlett grinned wider and reached out to high five Grace, who shrugged and accepted. It was probably worth some small celebration.

"He's kinda into you."

"Sure seems that way."

"You're gonna date, right?"

"Plan on it."

"That a girl. He'll be way better for you than Isaac."

"You were encouraging me and Isaac last night."

"Well I didn't know he was such a dick then."

"Kye might be a dick too."

"Maybe. But we've known him longer. You've wanted to get together before."

"True."

"So it's meant to be then."

"Yeah. Maybe."

Grace's eyes flicked back toward her room.

"You thinking of heading back in and jumping him?"

"How the hell could you read my mind just now?"

"I kinda know you, you know."

"Yeah, well... I'm tired and sore."

"Mmhm."

"And... I really want to head back in and see if I can get him hard."

"Bet you can."

"I'm not at all recovered from last night."

"So? This is one of the most fun parts, Grace. Enjoy it. Fuck each other's brains out."

"Maybe we will."

"Good."

"Good."

Scarlett caught Grace with a smack on the butt as she turned to patter off back to her room. Grace stuck her tongue out, which just made Scarlett grin wider.

"I'm gonna have great sex and you're gonna be jealous," Grace warned.

"That's the spirit!"

Grace paused in the doorway to her room. Kye was still adorably asleep. It seemed mean to wake him up. And she wasn't even quite ready anyway.

Silently, Grace slipped back under the covers and cuddled back up. There'd be plenty of time for sex later, once he woke up. For now, snuggles were very nice.