Wendy Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I understand that we are going to be helping you with a spa at the resort your company is developing," Shanti said.

"Yes," Wendy replied. "I won't have to fly halfway around the world for this, though I would. This is such a wonderful experience."

"You've only experienced the smallest part of what we offer," Shanti said.

"If the rest is anything like what I've already experienced, it will be exactly what we want," Wendy replied.

"Come, now for a nice, gentle massage," Shanti said, getting to her feet. "Would you like me to cover you with a towel?" she asked when Wendy crawled onto the massage table on her stomach.

"It's not necessary," Wendy replied, sighing when she felt Shanti's hands spreading warm oil onto her back.

"This is grapeseed oil," Shanti explained as she worked.

"I just love your hands," Wendy sighed. "So gentle."

"After eating, a gentle massage is called for," Shanti explained, her hands gliding down onto Wendy's ass, kneading and massaging her ass cheeks, one hand sliding into the crack of her ass, her fingertips finding and rimming her starred rosebud, causing her momentarily to tense up before relaxing, then moaning softly when she felt her pressing against her rosebud, her finger easily sliding into her ass. "You enjoy this?" she asked.

"Yes, very much," Wendy replied as Shanti slowly and gently pumped her finger in and out of her ass a few times before withdrawing it and moved down to her legs.

"You enjoy your body," Shanti said.

"When somebody touches me like this, yes," Wendy agreed.

Turning over when Shanti requested her to do so, Wendy sighed as Shanti started with her long, straight toes and began working her way up her legs, spreading her legs apart as wide as the table would allow by the time she was working on her upper thighs.

"You are very wet," Shanti said, strumming Wendy's big clit with her thumb, causing her to twitch as an orgasm rippled through her body.

"I'm always like that," Wendy said, moaning softly as Shanti continued to strum her big clit, tripping orgasm after orgasm.

"And very sensitive," Shanti observed, Wendy moaning when she leaned over and pursed her lips over her clit, teasing it with the tip of her tongue, then moved down to suck and gently chew on her long inner lips before sinking her tongue into her. "And very delicious," she said, lifting her face to smile at Wendy. "Aisha told me that I would enjoy you. Shall I continue?"

"Yes, please," Wendy gasped, moaning when Shanti started eating her.

"Now maybe you will relax a bit more," Shanti said when she lifted her face from Wendy's pussy many long minutes later as she lay panting on the bed, breathless from cumming so much as Shanti continued with the massage, working from her stomach up to her breasts, spending time on them, kneading and squeezing, pinching and pulling on her large, pale, hard nipples, then bending over to suck and gently chew on them.

"This is wonderful, Shanti," Wendy sighed when she moved above her head and began working on her neck, then her head.

"It pleases me that you enjoy it," Shanti said. "I enjoy it, too."

"Do you do this kind of work on many clients?" Wendy asked.

"Only special ones, or when the Sheikh requests it," Shanti replied. "Not all clients are open to such a total massage."

"The clients at the spa we're going to build at our resort will be," Wendy said, then explained what kind of a resort that it was going to be.

"It would be exciting to work in such a spa," Shanti said.

"How would you feel if the clients wanted even more interaction with you?" Wendy asked. "I can assure you that they would."

"I'd welcome it," Shanti replied. "Would you like more?" she asked.

"I'd like to taste you, too," Wendy replied.

"I'd like that," Shanti said, removing her uniform, then her bra to reveal full breasts with large dark nipples, then her panties.

Climbing up onto the table, Shanti squatted over Wendy's face, her dark, clamshell pussy spreading apart to reveal delicate, dark-tinged inner lips and a tiny clit in a glistening bed of vermillion wetness. Reaching up for her breasts as Shanti lowered herself onto Wendy's extended tongue, Wendy massaged and squeezed them, pinching and pulling on her large, hard nipples as she slurped on her wet pussy.

"Are you qualified to be a spa director?" Wendy asked when Shanti finally dismounted her face and climbed down off the table.

"Yes," Shanti replied. "I have been Fatima's assistant for 3 years. There is nothing about this spa or any of the treatments that we provide that I am not fully knowledgeable about."

"If you're truly interested, I will request that you be the spa director for the spa at our new resort," Wendy said.

"Oh, yes! I would be very interested," Shanti said excitedly.

By the time Wendy was finished at the spa, having had a two-hour Thai massage, some time in the steam room and the sauna, and finally a facial, she was exhausted. Aisha met her when the Bentley returned her to the palace.

"Did you enjoy your day?" Aisha asked as she went with Wendy to the bedroom they had put her in.

"Magical," Wendy replied. "Shanti is like a dream."

"There are still a couple of hours before dinner," Aisha said. "Would you like to take a nap?"

"That's exactly what I'd like to do," Wendy replied. "I feel great, but I'm exhausted."

"I'll come help you get ready for dinner when the time is right," Aisha said. "I'd offer to take a nap with you, but then you wouldn't get a nap," she said with a broad smile.

"No, I definitely wouldn't," Wendy laughed. "Thank you, for everything."

"It pleases me that the Sheikh has assigned me the task of seeing to your needs," Aisha said.

When Aisha woke her a few hours later, Wendy felt amazingly refreshed. As she put on her dating dress, she ruefully reflected on the difference between it and the one that she had been privileged to have worn the previous night. Looking at herself in the mirror after donning her magnificent new necklace, she had to admit to herself that she looked great.

"You are lovelier every time that I see you," Sheik Hamid said when Aisha escorted her to him for dinner.

"Do you approve of the necklace, Sheikh?" Aisha asked.

"It is perfect," he replied. "It brings out your eyes. I hope that you enjoy it."

"It's beautiful, but far too much," Wendy replied. "Really."

"All the more reason and pleasure to gift it to you," he said, smiling. "Such appreciation is all the thanks that I need."

"Would you allow me to express my thanks in a more tangible way?" Wendy asked, moving close to him and cupping his cock and balls through his trousers with one hand, the other going up around his neck to pull him forward for a long, sensuous kiss, Aisha having disappeared.

"I would like that very much," he replied, smiling as she sank down to her knees, unzipping his trousers and extracting his rock-hard cock and taking it into her mouth. "Such an incredible woman," he sighed as she sucked on him, a hand resting lightly on her head.

Wendy felt herself cum when his cock finally exploded in her mouth, hollowing her cheeks as she siphoned the cum from him and gulped it down, sucking him dry before letting him go, then zipping him back up before rising to her feet, her cheeks flushed and her eyes shining.

"That was a perfect first appetizer," she said, smiling.

"I'm looking forward to dessert," he said, laughing. "Shall we?" he asked, leading her to the balcony and pulling out a chair for her to sit.

When Wendy finally awakened the next morning, it was to the sensation of Aisha's mouth on her pussy, Sheikh Hamid nowhere to be seen. He had been particularly ardent during the night, having her numerous times, allowing her to suck him off when he was ready to cum each time, including, to her delight, fucking her in the ass, after which they had showered together before returning to his bed.

"Did you enjoy your last night here?" Aisha asked when she finally surfaced for air.

"Yes," Wendy replied with a sigh. "The Sheikh is quite a man. I can see why you are so happy to be one of his wives."

"He'd have you as his tenth wife, but he knows that your career is important to you, that you'd never give it up to be just one of ten," Aisha said.

"I could never live this kind of a life," Wendy said, stunned. "I need more of a challenge in my life, and my work, my career, gives me that."

"Would you like to have breakfast here at the palace or onboard the plane?" Aisha asked.

"Will you join me for breakfast?" Wendy asked.

"Of course, and I'll also be accompanying you on the plane," Aisha replied.

"Then let's eat on the plane," Wendy said.

After showering, then dressing, Wendy heaved a big sigh as the Bentley drove them to the airport, literally pinching herself as she reflected on the fairy-tale couple of days that she had just enjoyed. Other than a bath a couple of hours before they landed in St. Louis, she spent the entire time in bed with Aisha, even taking their meals there. Hugging and kissing her as she prepared to deplane, Wendy realized that she had tears in her eyes.

"I am so happy that I got to meet you, to know you," she told Aisha. "My life is richer for it."

"I'm sorry that you're not going to be one of the Sheikh's wives," Aisha said, smiling. "We could have a lifetime of fun together, but I understand. The Sheikh wanted you to have one last gift," she said, handing her a rather large, flat box. "A final memory."

"What is it?" Wendy asked, feeling the decided lack of weight.

"Open it when you get home," Aisha replied. "I'm sure that you'll be happy."

"I hope that we get to meet again," Wendy said.

"You will always be welcome," Aisha said.

"Well, look who's home," Mary said when Wendy appeared in the kitchen where she and Monique were having coffee, naked as usual. "Have a good time?" she asked, kissing her. "Mmm, tastes like you have a very good time," she said.

"Would you like a coffee?" Monique asked.

"Yes, thanks," Wendy said, sitting down on one of the stools.

"So, how did it go?" Mary asked. "Do you think that they'll agree to do our spa?"

"Sheikh Hamid agreed," Wendy replied, smiling.

"How did you get him to agree?" Mary asked with an insouciant grin on her face.

"It was quite business-like, over dinner," Wendy replied. "He's very focused when it comes to business. Afterwards, though...he's really an amazing man. Nobody has ever made me feel like the most important and treasured person on the planet the way he did. And the spa was just unbelievable," she said, then began to describe what she had experienced.

"I can't even imagine that kind of money," Mary said.

"Jonathan's got more, but you'd never know it," Wendy said. "But Sheikh Hamid, the more ostentatious he can be, he is. Here, wealth is more understated; there, they flaunt it to extremes. They want everyone to know how wealthy they are."

"So, what was the gift that he bought you?" Mary asked.

Wendy didn't say anything, just pulled the jewelry box out of her bag and slid it over to her.

"Oh, my god!" Mary gasped when she opened it, holding up the necklace. "This is so beautiful. It must have cost a fortune."

"There was a price tag on it that said $1.4 million," Wendy said, having the decency to blush at the astonished looks on Mary's and Monique's faces.

"You must have fucked him near to death," Mary finally said, laughing. "Don't tell me that he also had a monster cock. That would just be too much."

"No, but it was...adequate," Wendy said, laughing. "He more than made up for it with his attentiveness."

"What's in the box?" Monique asked.

"I don't know," Wendy replied. "Aisha gave it to me as I got off the plane, said that it was a final gift from the Sheikh."

"Well, open it already," Mary insisted.

Putting it up on the counter, Wendy removed the gift paper, then lifted the lid off the box, gasping.

"No way!" Mary gasped when she looked into the box. "Is that the dress?" she asked as Wendy removed it from the box and held it up in front of her. "Holy shit, Wendy. It's beautiful. Put it on. I want to see it on you," she insisted.

Undressing right there, Wendy carefully put the dress on and Mary zipped her up.

"God, Wendy, you look like a goddess or something," Mary said, shaking her head. "And those are really real?"

"That's what Aisha said," Wendy replied, fingering one of the rubies.

"It must be worth a fortune," Mary said. "Put on the necklace now."

"Wow, I've never seen anyone look so beautiful," Monique said. "You could be Miss America."

"Miss America, hell," Mary snorted. "Miss Universe!"

"Unzip me, please," Wendy said, turning her back to Mary. "I'm afraid to wear it."

"The question is where could you possibly wear something like that?" Mary said as she pulled the zipper down.

"Please don't say anything to anyone about these," Wendy requested. "Not even Jonathan."

"You act like you're embarrassed by them," Mary said as Wendy took the dress and necklace off.

"I am," Wendy said.

"Only you, Wendy, only you," Mary laughed.

"What I really want now is my bed," Wendy said, smiling. "And there's plenty of room for all of us."

Wendy felt a strange sense of displacement the next morning as they left for work after the fairy-tale experience that she had had in Dubai, though getting back to the familiarity of Mary and Monique had been like a tonic elixir in more ways than one. Being with them again, waking up to a daisy chain, served to ground her.

"Mary, ask Fred to join us in Jonathan's office," Wendy told her when they arrived. "We'll take coffee in there, Monique."

"Well, don't you look simply radiant after so much travel," Jonathan greeted her when she entered his office.

"I feel 20 years younger after that spa," Wendy said with a laugh.

"That would definitely make you the youngest COO of all time," Jonathan laughed.

"Welcome back," Fred said when he entered with Mary. "Good trip?"

"Better than I could have ever imagined," Wendy replied as they all sat down and she filled them in on the business aspect of her trip.

"That's great news!" Fred said, clearly pleased. "What a coup! Nicely done!"

"It was so easy," Wendy said. "Sheikh Hamid was a pleasure to deal with."

"That means you could have asked for a bigger split," Jonathan said.

"Probably, but what I told him is valid," Wendy said. "The difference 10% or 20% more of a split for us wouldn't be nearly as important as having them be a part of things. Do all of the internet searches you like, Shuiqi Spa is always the first or second best and I liked their look far more than the other one that shows up on the searches, The Lanesborough Club in Knightsbridge, London. I'll give 1508 London a call and tell them to get in touch with Shuiqi so that they can start working on that."

Just then Jonathan's phone rang and he picked it up.

"Put him through, Monique," he said, turning on the speakerphone and hanging up the receiver.

"Gunther, good evening. This is Jonathan Hooks," he said.

"Good morning, Mr. Hooks," Mr. Haas said. "It's nice to speak with you again, but I had asked for Ms. Rose. I didn't mean to disturb you."

"Not at all. She's right here in front of me along with Fred Johnson," Jonathan said.

"Evening, Gunther," Fred said.

"How are you, Fred?" Mr. Haas asked.

"Just fine," Fred replied. "Middle of the night for you, isn't it?"

"No rest for the wicked," Mr. Haas laughed. "Ms. Rose, I've arranged meetings for you with Jiro Ono of Sushi Jiro and also the chairman of the Aragawa group on Thursday and Friday this week respectively. I hope that works for your schedule."

"It's perfect, Mr. Haas," Wendy said with a sigh. "I'm getting used to flying halfway around the world at a moment's notice," she added with a laugh.

Wendy spent the next couple of days talking with James Sullivan at 1508 London frequently. She put them in touch with Shuiqi Spa and they sent people to see and photograph the spa, learning as much as they could about what would be needed. Marge contacted Sheikh Hamid's legal representative and worked out the wording of a contract between them. Then she was off to Tokyo for her meetings there.

"You look terrible," Jonathan said the morning following her return when she met him for coffee in his office.

"I wish I only felt terrible," Wendy sighed. "I feel like shit. My body clock is so screwed up."

"You'll adjust in a few days," Jonathan assured her. "I used to go through that, too."

"The good news, though, is that both restaurants are on board," Wendy said, smiling. "Aragawa is going to cost us $250 per diner, but I got Sushi Jiro to agree to $150 per diner. They will only be open for dinner, 2 seatings, one at 6:30 and one at 9:00. I gave them each the contact information for 1508 London so that they can make sure that their spaces will be built according to their needs."

"Are you enjoying yourself?" Jonathan asked.

"Oh, yes, god, yes," Wendy replied with a laugh. "I never imagined being so energized."

"Making big, consequential decisions is heady stuff," Jonathan said, smiling. "It's like a drug, very addicting. The hard part is controlling the ennui of not using the drug. You've already felt it a bit, feeling lost only dealing with the nuts and bolts of the day-to-day operation instead of coming up with more new ideas and then implementing them."

"Now I need to start on the couturiers and the jewelers," Wendy said, "get them locked in. Once we've got the retail spaces figured out, we'll be able to start working on an advertising campaign, one teasing the rollout of a new resort and another one extolling its virtues. I also need to...shit, I've got a lot more to do than I realized," she sighed. "I'll leave you to your...whatever."

"Good luck," Jonathan laughed as she left.

It took some doing, but Wendy finally got through to the headquarters of Swarovski in Wattens, Austria and a Herr Gerhard Mueller.

"Gerhard Mueller. How may I help you?" he asked when she was finally transferred to him.

"Mr. Mueller, my name is Wendy Rose with the Clandestine Group," she replied. "I'd like to talk with you about a bespoke chandelier for a new resort that we are developing."

"How big a chandelier?" he asked.

"The room that it will need to illuminate is approximately 25-30 meters wide by 10-15 meters deep," she replied. "The ceiling as it is now is 3 stories high. The room will be used to exhibit art on the walls which will have its own museum-quality lighting, so the chandelier would need to illuminate the room without interfering with the lighting for the art. The décor is white with gold accents."

"That's a very big chandelier, Ms. Rose," he said, laughing. "And a very challenging task illumination-wise."

"But it can be done?" Wendy asked.

"Yes, technically and engineering-wise, it can be done," he replied, "but it will be very expensive."

"Of that I have no doubts," Wendy said, laughing. "The building that it will go in is going to be undergoing some renovations, so any structural modifications that would need to be made to support the weight of such a chandelier could be made during this process."

"Just off of the top of my head, I can see such a chandelier easily weighing 20 tons or more," he said. "Is there anything else that you can tell me?"

"Yes," Wendy replied, smiling at a sudden inspiration. "I'd like it to be in the shape of a whale."

"Gott im Himmel!" Mr. Mueller exclaimed. "Ms. Rose, you are talking about $20-$50 million."

"It will cost what it will cost," Wendy said. "The only question is can you do it and are you interested? The resort that we are developing is going to be the most luxurious resort in the world. It will be famous from the first day that we open our doors. It will be featured in magazines and newspapers across the world. Wouldn't you like to be a part of that?"

1...678910...22