Wendy Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I should have kept my mouth shut," Shirelle said as Wendy and Mary laughed.

"Contact each of the HR managers at the properties and make sure that they understand what we're doing and why," Wendy said. "Tell then that you want it completed in two weeks and have them forward the evaluations to you when they're done."

"Two weeks?" Shirelle asked.

"We need to shake up the whole system," Wendy said. "Let everyone realize that it's no longer business as usual, that we're taking things more seriously and that we expect them to, also. Everyone is too comfortable. They're just skating along and that's one of the reasons that our bottom line has been basically flat for almost five years. I am determined to change that. If you have to ride herd on them or even threaten them, then do it. Anyone who's not interested in amping up their attitudes towards what we're doing is dead weight and we need to weed them out."

"Monique's coming in at 2:00 today," Shirelle reminded her.

"If you think that she's right for the job, bring her to see me when you're done with her," Wendy said. "But I want you to continue testing the new website. That's our number one priority right now. You can wait until we go live on Friday to start the other stuff."

"Knock, knock," Fred said, smiling at the entrance to Wendy's office.

"Fred! Come in," Wendy said, smiling.

"I thought that you might like a shoulder to cry on, so to speak," Fred said, taking a seat on the sofa as Wendy moved over to sit in one of the chairs.

"Coffee?" Wendy asked.

"Sure," Fred replied.

"Shirelle," Wendy called out. "Two coffees, please."

"Right away," Shirelle called back.

"How are you holding up?" Fred asked.

"I'm trying not to freak out," Wendy replied, laughing.

"With Jonathan gone, I imagine that you feel even more pressure," Fred said.

"Believe it or not, I haven't even thought about that much," Wendy said. "It's the new systems and the new websites that have me worrying."

"Have you done everything possible to be ready?" Fred asked as Shirelle arrived with their coffees?

"Thank you," Fred said.

"Thanks, Shirelle," Wendy added. "Yes, everything that I can think of. I've been working every night at home, too."

"Then relax," Fred advised. "Don't invent problems that aren't there. If something comes up when you go live, you'll fix it, right?"

"Of course," Wendy replied.

"Everyone looks to you to lead them," Fred said. "If they see that you're stressed out, they're going to be stressed out and then their performance will be compromised. If you show confidence, it will give them confidence and they'll do better jobs. It's one of the hardest parts of leadership, exuding confidence even if you're not necessarily feeling it. We know, Jonathan and myself, that you're doing a great job. You've surprised and delighted both of us. Have a little faith in yourself; we certainly do."

"Thank you, Fred," Wendy sighed. "You have no idea how much it helps to hear you say that. It's just that everyone, even you, has talked about how I'm too young for my job. Up to now, it's been easy. Now, well, we're about to see if I've got what it takes. I am young."

"Do you feel as though you're too young for the job?" Fred asked.

"No," Wendy replied firmly. "Age shouldn't have anything to do with it. But because I'm young and don't really have any experience, I have a lot more to prove."

"I think you're going to put all of the talk about your age to bed when everything rolls out," Fred said. "I have no doubts. You're one of those exceptional talents that appears from time to time. You just need to have more confidence in yourself, and even if you don't necessarily feel it, you can't let anyone else see that."

"Thanks, Fred," Wendy said. "I really appreciate it."

"Maybe some good news will help," Fred said, smiling. "I've been hearing from more managers how pleased they are with the FreshBooks system. They're reporting that their employees like it, too. They all feel that it's easier to work with."

"Really!?" Wendy said, her face lighting up. "That...that's great!"

"Everything is going to be fine, including you," Fred said, getting to his feet.

"Thanks," Wendy said. "Whenever you think I need a mental adjustment or reset, please let me know."

"You can count on it," Fred said as he left.

"I like the new websites," Mary said as they ate lunch. "They look good and they're easy to read. The photos are great."

"I agree," Shirelle said. "Since I don't know the properties, it's hard to know if the text is accurate, but with respect to how the pages work and how they look, I really like it."

"Have you also checked out the dating site?" Wendy asked.

"Only as much as a guest logon will allow," Mary said.

"You don't have an account?" Wendy asked, surprised.

"Why would I?" Mary asked. "I'm not going to spend $69 a month to find guys to fuck."

"I've never even seen the dating website," Shirelle said.

"Mary, set up lifetime accounts for you and Shirelle," Wendy said. "I want your feedback on it; how it looks, how it functions, what's missing, what could be better, things like that. This whole company started because of the dating website. I think that gives us a responsibility to make it the best website of its kind, one that's all about luxury and class."

Wendy was surfing through the new website when Shirelle entered her office with a waif-like girl with a big afro and big, wide-spaced hazel eyes, her small, conical breasts pressing out against her black T-shirt, a black miniskirt completing her outfit.

"This is Wendy Rose," Shirelle introduced. "She's the COO, chief operating officer. The only person that she answers to is the boss."

"Actually, I answer to each and every employee, too," Wendy said, smiling at the girl, noticing that she was even smaller than Mary's 5'4" as they stood side by side. "Please, sit down and let me learn something about you. Shirelle tells me that you have an interest in our receptionist's position."

"Yes," Monique replied, nodding. "I don't have a job right now, but I've never been a receptionist before."

"You know how to answer a phone and greet people?" Wendy asked.

"Sure, that's easy," Monique laughed, changing her whole face. In repose, it was serious, with high cheekbones and a small chin. When she laughed, her face lit up.

"Then you won't have any problem with being a receptionist, as those are the primary duties," Wendy said.

"That and making coffee," Shirelle pointed out.

"I've sure done enough of that," Monique said.

"Do you have any hobbies or interests?" Wendy asked.

"I don't know about hobbies, but I like to draw," Monique replied.

"Really! What kind of things?" Wendy asked.

"Pretty much anything," Monique replied. "People, cityscapes, nature."

"Could you draw something for me now?" Wendy asked.

"I guess so," Monique replied. "What?"

"Whatever you like," Wendy replied. "Mary, a pencil and some paper, please. I'm just curious," she explained as Monique sat for a moment with the pad of paper on her lap. "It has no bearing on whether you get the job or not. I've already decided that we'll hire you for the job if you want it."

"Wow, really?!" Monique said, her big eyes even bigger. "Thanks!"

She then began to quickly sketch, looking up every few seconds. After just a couple of minutes, she stopped and put the pad down on the table. It was a very good representation of Wendy, perfectly capturing her facial features.

"She even got your breasts right," Mary laughed.

Wendy regretted for a moment choosing one of her sheerest blouses that morning, but Mary was right, with just a few lines Monique had perfectly captured the shape and swell of her breasts and the shape of her nipples.

"I'm impressed," Wendy said, smiling. "Can I keep it?"

"Sure, if you want," Monique said, clearly pleased.

"Where did you learn to draw?" Wendy asked.

"I taught myself," Monique replied. "I'd watch people drawing and painting in the museum and see how they did things."

"You like museums?" Wendy asked.

"They're good places to be out of the weather, safe," Monique replied. "I started liking some of the paintings and things. Then I started drawing because I was bored. Now, I'm never bored."

"Do you have any questions about anything?" Wendy asked.

"You're all dressed really nice," Monique said. "I don't have any nice clothes. This is about as nice as I've got," she said, looking down at herself. "I've always gotten a uniform for work, like at Chick-fil-A."

"When I started working here, which was only a few months ago, I had almost no clothes, either," Wendy said, smiling. "Our boss has a thing about wanting us to look...nice."

"He likes us to look hot, you mean," Shirelle said, laughing.

"Is he a lech?" Monique asked. "The boss at Chick-fil-A was a lech. If it hadn't been for Shirelle, I'd have quit. I did quit when she left."

"No, he's definitely not a lech," Wendy laughed. "Anyway, his wife took me shopping when I started working here and bought me clothes that would be suitable for work, like what I'm wearing now. My personal clothes are jeans and T-shirts. I've never worn a miniskirt in my life before working here."

"You're really beautiful," Monique said, smiling shyly. "You all are."

"Then you'll fit right in, because I think that you're beautiful, too," Wendy said. "I'm going to send you out with Mary to do some clothes shopping. We want you to feel comfortable here, not worrying about looking like you don't fit in, okay?"

"Sure," Monique replied. "Thanks. You can take it out of my pay."

"Vera bought me mine, I think that we can buy you yours," Wendy said, smiling.

"What about me?" Mary asked. "I could use a few new outfits."

"Then get them," Wendy laughed. "Our boss wants us wearing miniskirts and no underwear. Is that uncomfortable for you?"

"I don't own a bra," Monique said, looking down at herself. "They're not really big enough to need one. I like miniskirts. The guys look at my legs. No panties sounds sort of kinky, but nobody will know. I don't mind."

"Why don't you go to Human Resources and fill out the necessary paperwork to officially become an employee?" Wendy suggested. "Then you and Mary can go shopping."

"Where is it, Human Resources?" Monique asked.

"That would be Shirelle," Wendy said, laughing at the look on Shirelle's face.

"I don't know anything about doing that," Shirelle protested.

"Then I guess you're about to learn," Wendy said. "Sandy's old office is now yours. I'm sure that you'll find what you need in there somewhere. Check with Marge to find out exactly what you need to do. She'll know."

"Okay," Shirelle said, getting to her feet. "Let's get started."

"Thank you," Monique said as she got to her feet. "Really."

"I'm sure that we all look forward to having you working with us," Wendy said.

"She is as cute as they get and so sweet," Mary said when Shirelle and Monique left the office.

"She is, but Shirelle says that she has another aspect to her that makes her uniquely suitable for this office," Wendy said, then filled Mary in.

"That cute little girl?" Mary asked.

"That cute little girl is 20 years old," Wendy pointed out. "And excuse me for pointing it out, but you're pretty much a cute little girl from where I stand."

"Wow, that's got to be the first positive thing that I've ever heard you say about your height," Mary said, laughing. "How am I supposed to pay for all of this shopping?"

"Take my credit card," Wendy replied, getting it for her.

"Any limits?" Mary asked, smiling as she fanned herself with the card.

"I'll have to rely on your common sense, I suppose," Wendy replied. "Get her at least five outfits so that she doesn't have to wear the same thing twice in a week."

"And me?" Mary asked.

"Whatever you like," Wendy replied.

"I think that Jonathan should take days off more often," Mary said with a big smile.

Wendy returned to the new web pages, Mary leaving with Monique to go shopping when she returned from doing her paperwork with Shirelle.

"Oh, I've just been dying for this," Mary gasped as Wendy ate her pussy by the pool later that evening.

"You're cumming like crazy," Wendy said, panting for breath as she smiled up at her before jamming her tongue back into her.

"She's like this delicious-looking piece of chocolate," Mary said, running her fingers through Wendy's hair. "Her nipples are just made for sucking and she has the cutest little pussy. My tongue had cramps wanting to taste her."

"What stopped you?" Wendy asked.

"Yeah, funny," Mary snorted. "She didn't act like that was what she wanted and I didn't want to scare her off. But she doesn't like to talk about herself, I learned that much. She reminds me of myself, the way I used to be. But she looked incredible in the outfits that we bought. She's got hot taste, likes it when people look at her, and they'll be looking when she wears the outfits she bought. Jonathan's going to just love her."

"Shirelle told me that she comes from a rough background," Wendy said, flicking her tongue out at Mary's little clit.

"I can believe that," Mary said. "But she really is sweet. I like her and I know that you're going to like her, too."

"If she makes you this wet, I'm going to love her," Wendy said, diving back into Mary's sopping pussy.

"That girl is walking on air," Shirelle confided when Wendy and Mary arrived at the office.

"Where is she?" Wendy asked.

"I had them let me know when you arrived in the building," Shirelle said, smiling. "By the time you sit down in your office, she'll be there with your coffee."

Which she was, wearing a sky-blue miniskirt and a pale-blue blouse through which her small breasts were visible, her nipples thick and dark and hard pressing against the material of the blouse.

"You look beautiful!" Wendy said as she set the coffees down.

"Thank you," Monique said, a big smile on her face. "I feel like a movie star or a model or something. The clothes are all just so amazing. Thank you."

"Well, if they all look that good on you, it's worth it," Wendy said. "Help her get oriented, Shirelle. Show her how to access the new websites. She can help us by surfing through them. Anything that doesn't seem right, I want to know."

Wendy returned to surfing through the new websites, surprised when she looked up a couple of hours later to see Monique by herself at the reception desk outside her office. On impulse, she got up and went to check on her.

"How is everything going?" Wendy asked.

"Oh, great," Monique replied, smiling. "This is pretty simple really, isn't it?"

"Yet it's one of the most important positions in the company," Wendy said. "You are the face of the company to anyone who comes to see us. It is your voice that they will hear when they call us. You can't ever undo a first impression and you are the first impression that most people are going to have. Don't let the simplicity of the actual mechanics of the job make you think that it's any less important, okay?"

"Okay," Monique replied. "Thanks. I've been looking at the new websites. They're nice. Classy. Sort of an elegance to them. If I had the kind of money that could afford staying in a place like that, I'd stay there."

"You've never asked what your pay would be," Wendy said.

"I figured that whatever it was, it was fine," Monique said. "Up until now, it's been nothing for months. Anything is an improvement on that."

"Well, for your information, then, the starting salary is $30,000 a year," Wendy said.

"Wow! So much?" Monique laughed, clapping her hands. "That...that...that's great! Ohmyfuckinggod! Oops, sorry," she said. "I say some crazy things when I'm excited."

"I think that you and Mary are going to be great friends," Wendy laughed. "She's famous for her colorful language."

"She's really nice," Monique said. "Really nice and really pretty. It felt like I had known her my whole life when we were shopping yesterday."

"That's Mary," Wendy said, smiling. "I had the same reaction when I came here and met her. She had your job then."

"Really! And now she's what exactly?" Monique asked.

"Her title is Personal Assistant, my PA," Wendy replied. "But the title doesn't do her justice. She's an everything person. My job would be impossible without her at my side helping me. She's also been here the longest of us, over 5 years. So, any questions that you might have about anything, don't be afraid to ask her. Shirelle's only been the receptionist for a month or so."

"And now she's Director of Human Resources?" Monique asked. "So fast?"

"One of the things that we try to do is to maximize the potential of our employees," Wendy replied. "Shirelle has so much managerial talent that we were literally wasting her as the receptionist."

"She was a great assistant manager at Chick-fil-A," Monique said. "Everyone liked her, thought that she was really fair, actually cared about us, not like the manager. He was a bitter man who never smiled. Almost everyone quit after she left."

"Just wait until you meet Jonathan, my boss, our boss," Wendy said, smiling. "He's just the best. I don't think that I'd be lying if I said that we're all just a little bit in love with him. He and his wife are the best people that I've ever met in my life."

"Wow, that's pretty amazing," Monique said.

"He should be back tomorrow, so you'll get to meet him," Wendy said. "He's going to just love you."

*Author's Note: This is erotic fantasy. It involves sexual situations between consenting adults, all of whom are over 18 years of age. Since it is fantasy and it's my fantasy, I presume a world free of STDs. I hope you enjoy the story. Comments are always appreciated.

WENDY - Part 5

Wendy went downstairs the next morning for the Friday breakfast meeting with a big smile on her face, an effect that waking up to the sensation of Mary's tongue between her legs always seemed to create. Seeing Jonathan, she smiled, then hugged him when he stood up.

"You even got a tan," Wendy said.

"You should see Vera," Jonathan said, laughing. "Thank you for pushing me into the break. It was just what I needed and Vera can't stop smiling, though that's nothing new, I suppose. No problems, I take it?"

"No, just our everyday boring boring," Wendy laughed. "I'm terribly sorry to tell you that you weren't missed. Good morning, Fred," she said as he arrived, surprising him by kissing him on the cheek.

"You should take more time off, Jonathan," Fred said, grinning, "if this is the greeting I get from Wendy when you get back."

"Let's eat, then get down to business," Jonathan said.

"I finally have something to contribute, so why don't I start today?" Marge said when they had finished eating.

"Go ahead," Jonathan said, smiling.

"Recent events have made me realize that we don't have a regular policy of having management-level employees, both here at the individual properties, sign NDAs. It never seemed important, I certainly never thought about it, but in light of all of the changes that we're making, you might want to give some thought to protecting yourself," Marge said.

"What exactly are you suggesting?" Jonathan asked.

"That all management-level personnel across the group be asked to sign both an NDA and a non-compete agreement," Marge said. "As we learned with Sandy Moore, we had to sort of threaten her to get her to sign the two agreements in order to receive her severance. I believe that Wendy made it clear to her that the non-compete would not be enforced unless she violated the NDA."

"I can imagine that there are people who wouldn't like to be asked to do something like that," Jonathan said, "especially if they've worked for us a long time."

"I wouldn't feel comfortable working with people who wouldn't sign them," Wendy said. "I'd never be able to trust them. I'll be the first one in line to sign them. Why should anyone object? For what real reason? If we frame it properly, we can make them realize that it's not necessarily about them so much as it is about the Clandestine Group and protecting it. If they're really our people, why should they even hesitate to sign?"

1...45678...13