Weekend Lover Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ada Stuart
Ada Stuart
3,227 Followers

Dalen just laughed at her cheekiness.

"Just come here, honey, and I'll give you the main course as well," he tempted as she practically ran into the kitchen.

***

The rest of the day passed in a blur as they spent every minute of it together, fucking and fondling until they were both exhausted from it and only lay talking or sleeping together. Abby had never felt so happy as she did now but she knew it was only temporary. That meant they had to use every possible minute that they had available.

Dalen seemed to have the same thoughts, making them try out every position and piece of furniture that she had ever thought could be used for fucking. He was an experienced and inventive lover, and the way he kept focusing on her pleasure, made her knees weaken as he gave her several rounds of multiple orgasms.

She had lost count of how many orgasms she had received during the day, but it wasn't important to count. Instead she snuggled against Dalen's warm body and drifted in and out of sleep.

"You just go ahead and sleep, darling," Dalen murmured in her ear before he kissed her hair.

She moved closer to him before letting her body relax as his warmth seeped into her body.

***

Please leave a comment, either public or anonymously. Whether it is praise or criticism, I'd love to hear from you and learn how to improve my writing.

Ada

Ada Stuart
Ada Stuart
3,227 Followers
12