Watching TV Rots Your Brains Pt. 02

Story Info
Past reruns and movies in every room.
12.3k words
4.6
4.4k
7

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/08/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JimBob44
JimBob44
5,081 Followers

*Author's Note: Any and all persons engaging in any sexual activity are at least eighteen years of age.

Disclaimers: This story has been edited by myself, utilizing Microsoft Spell-Check. You have been forewarned; expect to find mistakes.

*.*

Malone was nervous as he hit the key fob for his 2016 Ford Mustang convertible. He was sweating; the afternoon of the early June day was already quite hot and his jittery nerves didn't help. He paused a moment, looking at his clean, white Mustang.

When Malone had obtained his driver's license, he and Judy McNaughton, his mother, had gone to the local Ford dealership. Malone was behind the wheel, driving Judy's Mercedes-Benz and Judy was fighting against gasping and squealing at every movement.

"I don't know why you don't just take Ingalls's BMW," Judy said. "She said she'd sell it to you for a good price."

"I, I just don't like it," Malone shrugged. "I don't know why; I just don't."

"Judy smiled sadly, pushing her waist length red hair out of her eyes. Her children were growing up, growing up far too fast for her liking. Blair, her oldest was already married, and had recently passed the Bar to become a lawyer. Cassidy was teaching Mathematics at Roselawn Academy and was living in an apartment. Ingalls, her youngest daughter would be graduating from college next year with a degree in Graphic Arts.

"And now, my baby's getting his own car," Judy sighed out loud.

"There! You just said it," Malone cried out. "My own car. Mine. Not Ingalls's old car. Mine."

"Oh, whatever," Judy said.

Malone's pink top and Daisy Duke shorts, ankle socks and bubble gum pink tennis shoes, along with his dangling pearl earrings and waist length red hair, in thick French braid did confuse the salesman. Malone and his mother took it in stride; Malone's manner of dress and hair had been confusing to most people all of Malone's life.

"She's a he," Judy smiled easily as Malone peered around the showroom.

"I, hmm, I really don't see..." Malone said, then peered to the pre-owned lot just past the side door. "Oh! Oh my God, that, Mom, come on!"

The arctic white exterior gleaned and the white leather interior beckoned to the sixteen year old boy. The salesman nodded; commission on a pre-owned automobile was better than no commission at all.

"Yes sir," the man smiled as Malone skipped around the convertible. "And this is the EcoBoost model."

To Judy, the man whispered that it was not as powerful an engine, would get better gas mileage, and was better for the environment than the Mustangs with a V-8 engine. Judy nodded her head in approval and smirked; the salesman had address his comments to her 34DD breasts, not her face. Judy was willing to bet the man had no idea that her eyes were a beautiful shade of blue.

The man was disappointed when Judy did a transfer for the full amount agreed upon, after Malone somehow managed to dicker him down a full two thousand from the asking price. If he'd been able to 'steer' Judy toward Whittle's Financing, the salesman would have more than made up that two thousand in the financing charges.

"Any idea how he managed, you sure that's a he? Jesus, looks just like a girl, how in the hell did he get you down two thousand?" Marcus Quentin, owner and general manager of Quentin Ford asked the chastened salesman.

The very first place Malone drove the car, other than to his home was to College of Mei Tae Kwon Do School, to show the gleaming automobile to Mei Il Don, niece of the owner and instructor of the school. Mei Il Don was dutifully impressed and was Malone's first passenger. But, even though the sixteen year old boy now had wheels, Mei Il Don politely but firmly turned down his request for a date.

Malone took meticulous care of his Mustang. He washed it every other week, then waxed it. He hand-polished the soft leather seats, leather covered steering wheel, buffed the dashboard and console.

When the odometer informed him that it was time for an oil change, Malone made an appointment with Quentin Ford and brought it in. He listened carefully to Jerry Quentin, son of Marcus Quentin and manager of the service department. Either Marcus had not told his son, or Jerry didn't care; Jerry's flirting was always good for Malone's ego. And Malone trusted Jerry's evaluations and recommendations.

Today, on his eighteenth birthday, Malone nervously kit the key fob and unlocked his Mustang. Malone wiped a hand across his sweating brow and opened the car door. Tommy Perry, Malone's best friend since the third grade got into the passenger seat. Malone looked around, Feeling somehow guilty. He was sure that their destination was glaringly visible to anyone that might be watching them.

"Dude, we put the top down?" Tommy asked as Malone started the engine.

"Dude, seriously? We'll be there in a minute," Malone said, shaking his head. "Take longer to put it back up."

Malone drove carefully, feeling the slightly burnt hamburgers and potato salad and beans in his throat. He loved his dad and idolized Mitch Waitley, his brother in law, but neither Seth nor Mitch was very good at using a charcoal grill.

Even as his nerves were frazzled, Malone's cock was as hard as a steel bar. He was finally going to do it; he was finally going to lose his virginity.

"Uh, dude, uh, office is up front," Tommy said as Malone drove around to the rear of the squat, ugly building.

"I, I got the room this morning," Malone said, letting a nervous giggle escape.

"You, all right!" Tommy Perry laughed happily.

Malone parked and again looked around nervously. Determining that the coast was clear; the three kids and one fat woman in the overly-chlorinated motel pool were not paying them any attention, Malone shut off the engine and opened his door.

"Room two twelve," Malone said, leading the way to the rear doors.

They pressed the 'Up' button for the elevator and stepped aside for a harried looking man and his two young sons and their luggage cart.

"Dad, they got a pool; we go swimming?" one of the boys whined.

"Yeah, yeah, just wait a minute, huh?" the man growled; obviously tired from a long drive.

Again, Tommy and Malone stepped aside, letting the family out first. Malone sighed in relief; the trio was moving in the opposite direction down the carpeted hallway. Malone swallowed; his lunch was still in his throat.

"And..." Malone said, sliding the key card into the slot.

"Awesome," Tommy said, looking around the clean hotel room.

"Clerk said there's movies on the television; hit two and the menu should pop up," Malone said, stepping toward the bathroom.

In the bathroom, Malone shut his eyes against the harsh light of the room. He worked his jeans and panties down and sat on the commode.

In the second grade, Tommy Perry and Nicholas Cohen, another second grader had teased Malone about his long red hair. Nicholas Cohen had been the instigator; Tommy was just a hanger-on. In the third grade, Tommy sat down next to Malone in the cafeteria and said that Nicholas was a fart face and smelled like poo. The two boys giggled and had been inseparable ever since.

Tommy had been Malone's first kiss. When puberty hit, Tommy admitted he was in love with Malone. Malone knew he loved Tommy, but also knew he was in love with Mei Il Don.

Malone heard the television, heard grating, irritating synthesizer music, heard simulated grunts and groans of pleasure bleeding through the bathroom door. He finished his business and flushed the commode. He wondered if he dared remove his clothing in the bathroom, make a 'grand entrance' into the bedroom.

Looking into the bathroom mirror, Malone again felt his lunch in his throat. He checked his makeup, even though he knew it was flawless. Still, he refreshed his pink lip gloss.

"Okay, lover boy, ready?" Malone quietly asked his reflection, and gave his reflection a nervous smile.

Until age sixteen, Malone and Tommy had been roughly the same height and weight. They'd both stood at five feet, five inches and had both weighed one hundred and thirty three pounds. Then, Tommy had hit a bit of a growth spurt and now stood five feet, eleven inches tall and weight one hundred and fifty four pounds. Malone, however, still stood at five feet, five inches, and still weighed one thirty three.

Opening the door, Malone saw that Tommy was ready for him. Laying on the bed, Tommy had stripped down to just his leopard print micro-briefs. Malone smiled; he'd given Tommy those briefs for Tommy's nineteenth birthday. There had been five animal print silk micro-briefs in the tube and Tommy had laughed happily when he unwrapped the package.

On the television, one man was on hands and knees, sucking one cock while a second man thrust into his oiled anus.

Malone saw that Tommy had not bothered to fold his discarded clothing; had just stripped and dumped shorts, tee shirt and socks onto the floor at the foot of the bed. Malone shook his head and slipped his topsiders from his feet. Tommy tore his eyes from the pornography and smiled as he watched Malone undress.

Malone wiggled out of his top and placed the top onto the luggage rest inside of the small closet next to the bathroom door. His back to Tommy, Malone unzipped his jeans and slid them down his well-formed, hairless legs and folded the jeans. Turning, Malone gave a nervous smile and approached the bed. The lacy pink thong could not contain his renewed erection.

Tommy scooted slightly to give Malone room on the bed. Malone leaned onto one knee and softly kissed Tommy's lips.

Tommy had been a cute boy. Adolescence had robbed him of some of his cuteness when acne hit. Tommy's growth spurt also took away some of his cuteness; his nose had grown, as had his ears. And even at age nineteen, Malone could see the onset of a receding hairline.

Tommy opened his mouth and Malone worked his tongue into his friend's mouth. Tommy's hand came up and gently rubbed Malone's smooth chest.

Mm, mm hmm," Malone purred when Tommy gently pinched and tugged on Malone's nipple.

Malone lay on the bed and stretched out next to Tommy. Tommy rolled slightly, resting his weight on Malone's right side. Tommy's right hand continued to fondle Malone's chest, then travelled down Malone's belly.

Malone pulled his lips from Tommy's and bent his head. He found Tommy's right nipple and traced around the quarter sized dark nub with the tip of his tongue. He could taste Tommy's sweat, could taste the sun block and the chlorine from his swimming pool on Tommy's chest.

"Mm, shit, yes," Tommy hissed out as Malone sucked on his nipple.

Malone trailed his hand down over Tommy's slightly concave belly. He could feel a slight trail of Tommy's pubic hair travelling up Tommy's belly, over Tommy's navel. Malone's hand followed the trail of hair down to the waistband of Tommy's micro-briefs.

Malone eased the micro-briefs down, freeing Tommy's throbbing cock. Wrapping his small hand around Tommy's member, Malone was surprised. Tommy's erect cock was just over five inches long; Malone had imagined Tommy would be at least seven and a half, maybe eight inches long. Tommy's cock did have a nice girth to it, and had a foreskin covering the mushroom shaped glans.

Tommy took the hint and peeled Malone's lacy panties down and freed Malone's seven inch cock and hairless balls from their lacy confines.

"Sixty nine?" Malone whispered and kissed Tommy before Tommy could respond.

The two teenagers lay, stroking each other's cocks and kissed. Finally, Malone pulled away and wiggled out of his panties. Then he swung around and put his feet at the head of the bed. He urged Tommy's micro-briefs down Tommy's legs, exposing Tommy's fat balls.

"Mmng, augh, oh, oh shit, oh no!" Tommy protested and splattered his semen onto Malone's face and neck and hair.

"Malone lay, shocked. Tommy lay, gasping and cursing. Then Malone burst into giggles. A moment later, Tommy also laughed.

Malone used his fingers to scrape some of the semen from his neck and face. He sucked his fingers clean and shrugged at the taste. Scraping some more from his skin, he fed Tommy a taste of his own semen.

Then Malone leaned forward and worked his tongue between foreskin and cockhead. He tasted more of Tommy's semen, some of Tommy's sweat and the cheap soap Mr. Perry bought.

Skinning Tommy's foreskin down, Malone sank his mouth down over Tommy's cock. The girth of Tommy's meat filled Malone's mouth and he had to stretch his jaws to avoid scraping his teeth along Tommy's sensitive foreskin and cockhead.

"Oh man!" Tommy moaned, shivering with pleasure.

"Hmm?" Malone queried, gripping and shaking his own fat meat.

With a giggle, Tommy reached out and again began to stroke Malone's thick cock. His tongue reached out and lapped around the fat, plum shaped head of Malone's cock.

"Mm, oh yes," Malone moaned as the head of his cock was enveloped in wet warmth.

Tommy's hand stroked up and down the length of Malone's meat. He used his tongue to lap insistently around Malone's cock head and hollowed his cheeks in suction.

"Malone grunted when the head of Tommy's meat pressed against the opening of Malone's throat. Malone had nearly all of Tommy's cock in his mouth.

"Happy birthday to me," Malone began humming.

"Mm, mmng, oh God," Tommy cried out as Malone's small hand cupped and gently squeezed Tommy's heavy balls.

"Mm ack!" Malone protested as Tommy's semen began pumping into Malone's mouth.

"Supposed warn me when you're going cream," Malone said angrily.

"Sorry, man, it, it just come out," Tommy weakly apologized.

"Now, come on," Malone ordered, waggling his cock at Tommy.

Malone wiggled around and propped himself up against the three cheap foam pillows. On the television, a man sat astride a fat rubber dong. Two men stood, masturbating and spurting their semen onto the man's face and outstretched tongue as he bounced up and down on the rubber toy.

Tommy lay next to Malone's waist and cupped Malone's hairless scrotum. His other hand stroked up and down Malone's cock. Then Tommy sank his mouth over Malone's cock, swallowing him halfway.

"Mm, yes," Malone hissed in pleasure.

"Man, you got, no hair? You shave it?" Tommy asked, rubbing his hand clumsily over Malone's hairless crotch.

"Laser," Malone admitted.

Moments later, Malone warned Tommy he was about to come. Tommy sped up hand and mouth, bobbing almost frantically up and down Malone's cock.

"Augh, oh, oh yes," Malone cried out and jerked as his semen spurted out of his cock, into Tommy's gulping throat.

After a few moments, Malone gently pushed Tommy's mouth away; his cock was too sensitive. Tommy rolled over and Malone saw that Tommy's cock was hard again.

"Dude, I, you got to let me fuck you," Tommy begged.

Malone's own cock began to swell again. Wordlessly, Malone rolled off of the bed and approached the small closet. He found his overnight bag and rummaged around until he found the anal-ese desensitizing lubricant and the box of condoms.

"I, condoms? What? Why we need, dude, you can't get pregnant," Tommy said.

"No, but dude, really? Think I want suck your dick with shit all over it?" Malone smiled, shaking his head.

Handing the lubricant to Tommy, Malone assumed the position; face down, ass up. He reached back and pulled on his shapely buttocks and spread his cheeks wide.

"God damn, you, dude, you, your ass is..." Tommy said in open admiration of Malone's pretty buttocks.

"Augh! Mm, God," Malone grunted as Tommy thrust a greased finger into his rectum.

Tommy thrust two, then three fingers into Malone's hole. Malone wondered when the desensitizing would begin; flashes of pain rippled outward from his anus as Tommy clumsily fingered him.

"Augh! Oh! Oh God damn it, stop!" Malone screamed out as Tommy jammed the head of his dick into Malone's hole.

Pain, raw searing white hot pain shot throughout Malone's body. The pain cycled rapidly from his anus outward and increased as Tommy continued to press forward.

"God damn it, stop! Tommy, stop!" Malone screamed out. "Fuck! Stop! It fucking hurts!"

But Tommy did not stop. Malone tried to wiggle forward, tried to dislodge Tommy's fat dick from his struggling, protesting ass. But Tommy had a tight grip on Malone's hips and held Malone firm as he shoved himself into Malone's pretty hole.

"Mother fucker, God damn, fucking hate you," Malone sobbed as the pain increased.

"Augh, oh God, man, dude, you, you're so fucking tight," Tommy grunted as he continued to push into Malone.

Malone pounded his fists onto the mattress. The pain was intense, but at least it wasn't spreading throughout his body any longer. Now, it was just centered in his anus.

He could feel Tommy's cock pushing into his bowels, stretching him, filling him. He could feel his rectal muscles weakly trying to force Tommy out of his bruised anus.

"No, oh no, aw shit," Tommy whined and began to buck.

The jerking, clumsy bucking thrust Tommy fully into Malone's rectum. With a scream, Malone felt his cock throb, then spurt heavily onto the polyester bedspread of the motel bed.

"Oh, oh man, oh God," Tommy grunted and thrashed as he filled his condom with his sperm.

Afterward, Malone locked himself in the bathroom. The need to void passed after a few grunting, sweating moments. Then Malone stepped into the shower and washed Tommy's dried semen from his hair and face.

"I uh, hey, dude," Tommy said when Malone finally exited the bathroom.

"I told you stop," Malone spat.

"I uh, yeah, I, but hey," Tommy weakly offered.

"I told you it fucking hurts," Malone accused, pulling his panties on again.

They both heard a cell phone buzz. Checking his cell, Malone saw no messages. Tommy wiggled down and hung off the bed, reaching for his shorts. Malone resisted the urge to push him, topple Tommy from the bed.

"What? Dad, told you, I'm spending the night at Malone's," Tommy whined into his cell.

Malone quietly dressed, not listening to Tommy's cell conversation. Jim Perry, Tommy's father was a bully and Tommy's pathetic whining disgusted Malone. When Tommy began dressing, Malone also tuned out Tommy's explanations and apologies.

"What. Ever," Malone said, guiding the still chattering Tommy out of the motel room.

Leaving the motel, Malone saw the two boys and their father in the motel swimming pool. He smiled as the father looked almost asleep, sitting on the steps of the pool while the two boys squealed and screamed.

After dropping Tommy off, waving away Tommy's apologies, Malone wondered what to do. He had the room, but had planned on him and Tommy making a night of it. His ass still throbbed painfully as he sat for a long moment in front of the Perry house. With a sigh, he drove away.

Entering the Brick's Pizzeria, Malone saw Mei Il Don and a hulking Neanderthal sharing a pizza. Malone's heart actually hurt as he saw the Asian beauty sitting with another man. Ever since meeting the girl, Malone had harbored a major crush on the girl.

Hi Mei Il Don," Malone said as he walked past their table toward the 'To Go' counter.

"Oh, don't pay any attention to him; he's just this boy goes to my uncle's school," Mei Il Don said dismissively to her date.

"That, that's a boy?" the good looking blond man asked loudly.

Malone kept his tears from spilling as he told a cute blonde employee his name. The woman looked on her computer screen and yelled out 'McNaughton' to a harried looking young man.

"Bye; have fun," Malone said to Mei Il Don as he carried his large Hawaiian Island past their table.

(Malone did not see it; his vision was blurred by his tears, but his civility in the face of Mei Il Don's haughty behavior did score a strike. Mei Il Don felt ashamed of her words and actions and put the slice of pizza down. Her date did not notice as he continued to chomp his way through their pizza.)

JimBob44
JimBob44
5,081 Followers