Vodka: Strawberry

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Quit!" Amethyst giggled when Lexia again licked her navel.

Lexia gently kissed each nipple before wiggling forward and kissing Amethyst's lips. She lay on top of Amethyst, crotch mashed against crotch, breasts mashed against breasts.

"Am, I, I love you," Lexia confessed and kissed Amethyst.

"I love you too," Amethyst whispered.

"I love you too," Amethyst repeated as she rolled against Lexia, forcing Lexia onto her back.

Their crotches mashed together. Amethyst rubbed back and forth, creating a delicious friction. Then, kissing Lexia deeply, Amethyst wiggled down and captured Lexia's left nipple in her mouth. Switching to Lexia's right nipple, Amethyst gave the nub a forceful suck then wiggled down. Her pretty eyes opened as her mound came in contact with the textured bedspread.

Amethyst licked along the undersides of Lexia's heavy breasts, tasting Lexia's sweat. Wiggling down brought more pleasure to Amethyst's crotch. She resisted the urge to briskly rub herself against the brocade material as she wiggled further down, nipping and nibbling at Lexia's flesh.

When she reached Lexia's tightly coiled blonde curls, Amethyst softly kissed the sprigs of blonde. Giving a deep sniff, Amethyst could smell her friend, her girlfriend's excitement wafting up.

With one more wiggle down, Amethyst reached up and used her thumbs to open Lexia's sex. She could smell Lexia's pungent aroma and could see Lexia's slick inner lips, plump and wet.

Both Amethyst and Lexia moaned when Amethyst's tongue trailed up from Lexia's perineum to the top of Lexia's slit. The taste was tangy, salty, a little musky.

"Intoxicating," Amethyst almost giggled as she thought of one of the vocabulary words of the week.

Using her thumbs, Amethyst opened Lexia's sex. She stiffened her tongue and tried to force it Lexia's. She lapped at Lexia's inner lips, tasting her girlfriend's excitement.

"Intoxicating. Definitely," Amethyst thought.

"Oh!" Lexia jerked when Amethyst's tongue slapped at her fat little clitoris.

"Oh! Oh! Am!" Lexia grunted as Amethyst slapped Lexia's clitoris with the flat of her tongue.

"Oh, AM!" Lexia cried out as Amethyst sucked forcefully on Lexia's clitoris.

After her third orgasm, Lexia gently pushed Amethyst's head away. With one more lick to Lexia's fragrant lips, Amethyst wiggled upward. She kiss her way up Lexia's gasping body until their lips met again.

After a few moments, Lexia rolled onto her side. This dislodged Amethyst somewhat, but Amethyst managed to roll with Lexia. The two girls lay side by side and continued to kiss one another.

"So...we gay now?" Amethyst softly asked.

"I, I don't know," Lexia admitted.

"I think I am, I might be," Amethyst confessed.

"I don't know," Lexia repeated.

A moment later, she softly kissed Amethyst's lips. They peered into each other's eyes.

"I know I love you," Lexia said.

"Oh, Lex, I love you too," Amethyst said, squeezing Lexia in a smothering embrace.

Monday morning, Lexia and Amethyst entered the halls of Kimble Academy High School. The two paused at Amethyst's locker first then proceeded to Lexia's locker.

"Yo, Rocky, sup?" Marla sneered. "Oh, hey, Lezzy-ah; sup?"

"My uncle had a speech impediment; not as bad as yours, but speech therapy helped him," Lexia smiled sweetly at the cheerleader and her giggling drones. "Ever thought of getting help for your problem?"

By Thursday, Marla saw that her two favorite targets were unaffected by her taunts so found another target. Lexia and Amethyst tried to befriend Kiera Sanders but the cute blonde screamed at them to leave her alone.

Friday afternoon, Amethyst and Lexia entered Lexia's apartment. Immediately, the bras were removed and both girls sighed in relief as they massaged their breasts.

"Here...let me," Amethyst said and reached up to massage Lexia's breasts.

"Am!" Lexia gasped, then giggled.

Amethyst thrust her own breasts out for Lexia to massage. After a few steamy kisses, Lexia gently pushed Amethyst away.

"We ain't never going eat we keep that up," Lexia whispered.

After a cashew chicken stir fry with egg noodles, Amethyst took the garbage down to the dumpster while Lexia made two drinks.

"Par-tay!" Lexia said, indicating Amethyst's fizzing drink.

"Par-tay!" Amethyst agreed, taking a hefty gulp of her drink.

Amethyst and Lexia did not attend any of the after-graduation parties their fellow classmates hosted. Returning to Lexia's apartment, they hosted their own party.

Two months after their graduation, the Boudreaux family help a small going-away party for Amethyst. In front of her family, Amethyst and Lexia kept the displays of affection to a minimum. When Amethyst closed the trunk of her Kia closed, Lexia burst into wails. Amethyst broke into wails of her own as they hugged good-bye.

"This is not good-bye, Lex," Amethyst sobbed, clinging onto Lexia. "I'll be back! I promise!"

An hour later, Lexia was planning on a monumental strawberry flavored drunk. She drank deeply of her Nulough's Strawberry Vodka and strawberry soda. A knock at the door startled her and she nearly dropped the glass.

"Hey, I, I missed you too much," Amethyst said, barging into the apartment.

Two hours later, Lexia gently disentangled herself from Amethyst's embrace. She softly kissed her lover.

"You need to go," Lexia quietly ordered.

=-=-=

Three months after Amethyst left Kimble, Louisiana for Myndee, Arkansas, a judge threw out the shipping line's request for a continuance. The trial proceeded and, after the third day, their lawyers approached Amelia with a sealed offer.

"Plus all legal fees," Amelia stated after verifying the amount.

"Thank you, Ms. Amelia," Lexia said as they stood outside, a late afternoon thunderstorm threatening.

"Welcome. So, plans for Thanksgiving?" Amelia asked.

"Going be with Am," Lexia smiled happily.

=-=-=

Three years after their high school graduation, Lexia stood in the freezer section of the local Burns & Burns Grocers grocery store, getting a half gallon container of Burns & Burns Grocers brand Strawberry ice cream from the freezer. After a moment of deliberation, she took out a second container of the ice cream and put both into her grocery cart.

"Lexia? Lexia um Linder?" Jimmy Schoenberger asked, pushing his own grocery cart toward the attractive blonde.

"Um, Lindstrom," Lexia said, face wrinkled in confusion as she looked at the young man.

"Jimmy Schoenberger," Jimmy smiled. "Went to high school with you."

"Oh? On! Oh yeah," Lexia smiled, recognizing the former classmate. "But it's not Lindstrom anymore. And who's this cutie pie, huh? Who's this cutie-pie you got with you?"

"Ms. Lexia? This is Guinevere Schoenberger," Jimmy said with pride as he introduced the beautiful blonde two, almost three year old toddler. "So, it's not Lindstrom anymore?"

"No," Lexia smiled, looking over Jimmy's shoulder. "It's Boudreaux."

"Two? Really think we need two of them?" Amethyst teased, seeing the two containers of strawberry ice cream in the grocery cart.

"Amethyst, you remember Jimmy? Jimmy Schoenberger?" Lexia asked, holding out her hands for the baby girl that Amethyst was carrying. "And this is his daughter, Guinevere."

"Jimmy? Oh, oh yeah, used to date that Marla," Amethyst said, handing Roxie Boudreaux to her mother.

"Uh yeah, guess y'all ain't heard," Jimmy said. "She uh, she got killed in a fire."

"Hmm," Amethyst said. "No, no, we didn't hear anything about it."

"Jimmy? This is my wife, Amethyst," Lexia smiled. "And this? This is our daughter Roxanne."

"But we call her 'Strawberry,'" Amethyst smiled, hand dropping to Lexia's belly. "And in about five months? She's going have a baby brother or sister."

"Well, see you later," Lexia smiled, putting Roxie into the baby carrier perched in the grocery cart.

"Yeah, we're just in town for my brother's graduation; he's graduating from Kimble tomorrow," Amethyst said, turning to follow Lexia up the grocery store's aisle.

"Then it's back home to Myndee," Lexia agreed.

The End

.*.

**Author's Notes: I write these stories for my pleasure; I post them here for your enjoyment. I sincerely thank you for reading my stories.

I especially thank those that take the time to leave comments, good and bad. I also thank those that take the time to rate my words, those that 'Favorite' my work.

Lexia's lawyer, Amelia Waters is a character first introduced in the 'The Garbage King, Prince, & Queen' series in the Novels /Novellas category. The Law firm of Richards, Pellichet, and Jones & Associates is featured in many stories centered in the Greater DeGarde, Louisiana area. Some of the more notable stories are 'Righting a Wrong' in the Romance category, 'Johnson, Johnson & Lambert' in the Romance category and 'Acquisition' in the Loving Wives category.

Marla Tooms, nemesis to Lex and Am is a minor character introduced in 'Xyla' in the Fetish category. Her character is further developed in 'Vodka: Mint Chocolate' in Lesbian Sex. Her death is described in 'Five Trailers, Lot E' in the Romance category.

Jimmy Schoenberger, father to Guinevere Faith Schoenberger, Marla's baby is introduced in 'I'm Not Angry Anymore' in the Loving Wives category.

Nulough's is pronounced 'new lows.' As in, if you're drinking this slop, you've reached new lows in your alcohol consumption.

Have a swell day. And some of you, have a swollen day.

12