Vodka: Peppermint & Chocolate

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Butch licked, fingered and sucked Yvette to two screaming orgasms. Then Yvette pulled Butch up, spreading her legs wide.

"Oh yes," Yvette groaned happily when Butch slid his hard cock into her pussy.

"Oh God," Butch groaned.

After a few moments of hard thrusts, both Yvette and Butch stiffened. They cried out together, their pleasure overwhelming any intelligible words. Then, Butch wiggled back down and 'cleaned' Yvette's sloppy pussy with his mouth. He stopped only when Yvette gently pushed him away.

"You, you're a wonderful lover," Yvette breathed in Butch's ear, as they cuddled together.

"You're a wonderful teacher," Butch said.

"No, Butch," Yvette smiled. "There are some things just can't be taught."

They napped briefly; Yvette's teddy bunched up underneath her large breasts and Butch's panties half on, half off. Again, they slept, Yvette cuddled against Butch's back, hand on his bare belly.

Hunger woke the two lovers. While Yvette used the bathroom, Butch pulled his sleep shirt on, adjusted his semi-erect cock in his panties, and raided the refrigerator.

After lunch of leftovers, Yvette declared it was time for a Peppermint Yvette. Butch made the drinks and carried them to the living room.

"Mm, well, shit, guess now's as good a time as any," Yvette mumbled after gulping down half her drink.

"Hmm?" Butch asked, savoring the sweet burn of alcohol.

"Need call my sperm donor, tell him Merry Christmas, try not to lose my temper with him," Yvette sighed.

"Hmm, yeah, guess I should call my mother," Butch agreed.

Yvette went into the bedroom, closing the door. Butch could hear her voice, but could not hear her words. With another sip of his Peppermint Yvette, Butch sighed and hit the number '6' on his phone.

"Was wondering you'd call," Michelle snapped.

"Merry Christmas to you too, Mother," Butch sighed. "See you've already been hitting the egg nog."

From there, the telephone call deteriorated to Michelle screaming and spitting accusations and insults. Butch finished his drink while his cell phone sat on the couch next to him, squawking and screeching. He put the glass down, took a deep breath and picked up his cell phone.

"Okay, Mother, Merry Christmas," Butch said and ended the call.

Butch sat for a long moment, staring at the wall. Then, he realized, he wasn't crying. His eyes were dry.

Normally, a telephone call with his mother resulted in tears. Her insults cut Butch quite deeply. There was always the hope that he would approve of him, would even be proud of him, and that hope was always dashed with each conversation.

"I wonder..." Butch mused as he heard the bedroom door open.

Yvette paused in the kitchen long enough to make herself a drink. Then she sat on the couch next to Butch and leaned against him.

"Guy's a bona fide prick, hear?" Yvette murmured and drank. "But, how did yours go?"

"Like shit, but know what? Who cares?" Butch sighed and gulped his own drink.

He then turned and, for the first time since arriving at her apartment, was the aggressor. Butch kissed Yvette, thrusting his tongue into her mouth, sucking kisses from her.

"Um, well!" Yvette said when Butch released her mouth.

Butch then giggled in embarrassment. Yvette smiled, finished her drink and again resumed the role of aggressor.

"I've had this couch for almost two years now, and I have never fucked on it," Yvette said, unsnapping and removing her teddy.

"Have you ever made love on it?" Butch asked, removing his own sleepwear.

"Nope, haven't done that either," Yvette said after a long pause.

"What was that long pause for?" Butch softly asked, holding Yvette, preventing her from lying back.

"I, you called, we, we have, haven't we? We've been making love," Yvette said, then started crying.

They still did not fuck, or make love on the couch. Butch held Yvette, softly stroking her flesh, softly kissing her tears away. Then, she pulled him to her bedroom.

The day after Christmas, after another delicious breakfast, a meal Yvette knew she'd never be able to replicate, Yvette announced she'd had enough of 'slumming' in her apartment.

"Hmm?" Butch asked, chewing his rice custard.

"I need a bath. I need to shave; cannot believe you haven't been bitching about my legs," Yvette said.

"Because I'm a gentleman," Butch teased.

"Oh, you bitch," Yvette laughed and kissed him.

Normally, Yvette enjoyed her privacy. When she had moved from the dormitory to the apartment, for a brief moment Yvette had toyed with the idea of getting a roommate to help offset some of the costs. After mentally assessing each of her female friends, and a few of her male acquaintances, Yvette decided she'd rather be out on her own.

Now, though, Yvette couldn't stand the idea of being alone; being apart from Butch. She pulled him into the very small bathroom with her, plugged in the small heater, and bent to twist the taps for her tub.

"Mm, God, Yvette, that, you have got the perfect butt," Butch praised.

"What?" Yvette protested. "Good God, Butch; it's too big."

"Yvette, any smaller and it'd be too small," Butch countered.

"Uh huh, whatever," Yvette said

Butch put the lid down on the commode as Yvette eased herself into her steaming hot water. They chatted while she scrubbed her flesh clean. Butch did offer to get her back and Yvette agreed, handing him her washcloth.

"Mm hmm," Yvette cooed as Butch knelt on the floor, briskly scrubbing her back.

She found her razor and carefully shaved her legs and underarms. She debated with herself, out loud, whether or not she should shave away the thatch of blonde pubic hair that capped her mound.

Butch grabbed the towel when Yvette used her toe to open the drain. Then he buffed her flesh dry as Yvette smiled, holding still for his clumsy ministrations.

"Going put my lotion on for me too?" Yvette offered.

Butch did apply the floral scented lotion to Yvette's smoothly shaved legs. He then worked the lotion into her belly, breasts, arms, and finally, Yvette's beautiful buttocks and smooth back.

"Ooh," Yvette shivered when Butch's greasy fingers tickled her anus. "What you think about um, maybe doing anal?"

"Oh yes," Butch breathed, then paused. "Um, you? Or me?"

"Ooh, shit," Yvette shuddered.

She raised herself onto her elbows and kissed Butch hotly. She pulled him down and pinned him easily onto her mattress. Then she pushed herself away.

"Now, you, Sweetheart," Yvette ordered, pushing Butch toward the still steamy bathroom.

The roles were now reversed; Butch lolled for a moment in the steamy bath while Yvette sat on the lid of the commode. Her pussy winked open, her inner lips stuck out and Butch kept giving not so subtle peeks at her charms.

"Want me do your back?" Yvette offered.

They kissed several times while she did scrub Butch's back. Then she brought her soapy rag around.

"Ms. Yvette, that is not my back," Butch said in mock sternness as her soapy hand gripped his hard cock.

"Uh huh," Yvette smiled, stroking his hard cock for a moment.

Butch confessed that his one room apartment had a shower cubicle so he was thoroughly enjoying the chance to fully immerse himself in hot water. He then dunked himself under the water and rinsed his hair of Yvette's floral shampoo.

"Now," Yvette said when Butch pulled himself upright again. "Let me shave them legs."

"What? No!" Butch protested.

"Aw, come on," Yvette whined, brandishing the razor. "Sweetheart, no one will see them. It'll just be between you and me."

"No!" Butch protested again.

"Please? Pretty please? With a cherry on top?" Yvette cooed, kneeling next to the tub.

After a passionate kiss, Butch nodded his acquiescence. Yvette squealed happily.

"You tell ANYONE," Butch threatened as Yvette lathered up his left leg.

"Who I'm going tell?" Yvette asked, gently scraping Butch's chin.

"I don't know," Butch admitted.

"Up, lift it up," Yvette commanded, now doing Butch's calf.

After finishing his left leg, Yvette dropped the razor into the small wastebasket and dug out a fresh one. She did Butch's right leg, then lathered up his arm pits. Nearly each stroke of her razor was accompanied by soft kisses to Butch's soft lips. Then she made Butch stand.

"What, hey now," Butch protested when Yvette sat on the rim of the tub and lathered his pubic hair.

Yvette ignored Butch's protests; he did not push her hands away. She made quick work of shaving his crotch and balls free of hair. Then she did a fingertip test, followed by a tongue test to make sure she had rid Butch's crotch of any errant stubble.

"And..." Yvette pulled Butch from the tub.

She toweled him dry, wrapped his wet hair in a towel turban and pulled him to the bedroom.

She applied her fragrant lotion to his skin. When she reached his sweet little bubble butt, she kneaded his flesh for a few moments. Then she insinuated a greasy finger into his rectum.

"Ooh," Butch grunted lightly.

"Ooh," Yvette groaned, watching her finger thrust in and out of Butch's light brown ring.

She added a second finger, then a third finger, thrusting in and out of his willing rectum. Butch's breath was coming in gasps when Yvette suddenly stopped.

"Ugh!" Butch protested.

"Roll over," Yvette commanded.

She again spread her lotion onto his skin. She made sure to gently apply the lotion to his freshly shaved arm pits, taking care to not tickle him.

Then she bent and took the tip of his throbbing cock into her mouth. Her fingers again sought out his anus and she fingered his ass while sucking his cock.

"Yvette, oh Darling, I, oh Sweetheart," Butch keened and ejaculated forcefully into Yvette's mouth.

Again, Yvette swallowed the first few spurts. Then she fed Butch the rest of his semen. They kissed for several moments, lightly stroking each other's flesh.

Yvette reluctantly got out of bed and marched into the bathroom again. She fumbled around underneath the sink.

"If I don't do my hair right now, it'll look like a bird's nest," Yvette explained, whipping her damp hair free from her turban.

She plugged in the hair dryer and worked her brush through the damp tangles. The appliance whined and squealed as she worked her magic.

"Now, come here," Yvette demanded, beckoning with her brush.

Butch sat on the lid of the commode while Yvette brushed and styled his hair. Yvette made him turn this way and that way while she worked.

"Okay," she said. "Done."

"Yvette!" Butch squealed, looking at the beautiful woman in the small bathroom mirror. "Give me, give me that brush!"

"No," Yvette said.

"Damn it, Yvette, what? Why do, why are you determined to make me a girl?" Butch protested, combing his fingers through his lustrous locks, trying to undo her arrangement.

"Because then I don't have to be scared of you," Yvette admitted and burst into tears.

Butch ceased with his frantic motions and took the beautiful woman into his arms. He hugged her and kissed her face, trying to kiss the tears away.

"But, Darling, sweet Yvette, why would you be scared of me?" Butch whispered.

"Because men are horrible people," Yvette cried.

Laying in the bed again, both still nude, Yvette put her head on Butch's slight chest and told him about her childhood with a father that resented her mother for becoming pregnant. He then resented Phoebe for giving birth to a 'cunt' instead of a beautiful bouncing baby boy.

She told him about the male coach on her soccer team, how he had screamed at Yvette, called Yvette horrible names. Once, he had even pulled her shorts down and paddled her, quite hard for not blocking a shot that cost them the game. She cried bitter tears as she talked.

"The other girls? Left them alone; they had their daddies coming to their games. Me? I'm only one don't have her daddy there," Yvette whispered.

"Oh, Yvette," Butch said.

"First boyfriend? 'Oh, I love you' and of course that's all I needed to hear and he fucks me, then tells all of his friends I'm nothing but a big old slut," Yvette continued her tale.

Yvette woke up. Her head was still on Butch's chest. His fingers were still in her hair. She lay, quietly listening to his gentle breath, his heartbeat.

"You hungry?" Yvette asked

"Hmm? Oh, yeah," Butch agreed, rousing from his light dozing. "Let me pee, then I'll see what I can fix."

"No. We're getting a pizza," Yvette decided. "There's a six pack of beer in the fridge; God, I don't even remember when I bought it, but we're getting pizza, drinking beer, and getting drunk."

"Okay, Sweetheart," Butch agreed softly. "But let me up; I really got to pee."

Through the closed bathroom door, Yvette and Butch haggled over which five ingredients they wanted on the Brick's large thin crust. Then Yvette called the order in.

"Really? An hour and a half?" Yvette complained. "Never mind; I'll come get it. Thirty minutes? Okay."

Yvette quickly applied makeup, telling Butch step by step what she was doing. He watched as she deftly covered her few imperfections, then smoothed everything out.

"Little bit of eye liner, and I'm done," Yvette said, spritzing a little perfume onto her wrists.

She gave Butch a pair of panties when he discovered that his own briefs were now crusty from his ejaculation from a few days prior. He refused, however, to wear the skirt and blouse she picked out for him.

"You're just going to be in the car while I run in and get it," Yvette said, but Butch still refused.

"See?" Yvette said as they scampered back up the stairs, hot pizza in hand. "You'd been in the car the whole time; no one would have seen you."

Butch managed to drink one can of beer. He made a face when he tasted the St. Elizabeth's Lager, but gamely sipped at the bitter liquid as they polished off the pizza.

Yvette drank three of the beers in rapid succession, then had Butch prepare them each a Peppermint Yvette. She was giggly drunk and very affectionate.

Downing her drink, she pulled Butch into the bedroom and stripped him out of clothing. Then she lay him on her bed, kissed him, then bent and took his cock into her mouth. Her fingers tickled his anus, then she wormed a finger into his rectum.

"Mm, oh," Butch gasped and grunted as Yvette wormed a second, then third finger into his squirming anus.

With a strangled scream, Butch pumped his semen into Yvette's mouth. He shuddered as she pulled her fingers from his anus.

"Mm, I love you," Yvette declared, feeding Butch his own semen.

"Love you too, Darling," Butch whispered, then pushed Yvette onto her back.

He undressed her slowly. His lips and teeth kissed and lightly nipped at her exposed flesh.

"Mm, oh God yes," Yvette hissed as Butch sucked at her clitoris.

"Mm hmm," Butch agreed

"Need let me put makeup on you," Yvette ordered as Butch slid his throbbing cock into her.

Butch didn't answer; he just kissed her passionately.

"God, Baby, you just keep getting better and better," Yvette praised, then shuddered and screamed in orgasm.

She orgasmed again as Butch's sperm pumped into her. Her third orgasm came as Butch dutifully sucked and licked her pussy clean.

"Please? Just, I mean, it's just you and me here," Yvette softly begged, cuddling with Butch.

She made him put on her silky robe. His hair was still coiffed from earlier but she made him pull it back into a ponytail.

"Okay, God, I hate you already, would you look at this skin? Couldn't you at least have a pimple or something?" Yvette happily chattered as she dabbed concealer on Butch's skin.

She kept up her monologue as she brushed Butch's face with a light powder. Applying the mascara and eye liner was tricky; Butch kept wanting to close his eyes.

Finally, she stepped back, looked at Butch and gasped. Butch turned and looked in her small vanity mirror.

He was truly beautiful. Taking his hair out of his ponytail, Butch fanned his long hair out.

"Come on," Yvette ordered, pulling Butch to his feet.

"What? Where are we going?" Butch asked.

Yvette pushed Butch onto the bed, straddled him and slid his hard cock into her pussy. She wiggled and ground her pussy against his bald crotch, growling lightly.

"Jesus, you are so fucking beautiful," Yvette hissed, then kissed him, smearing Butch's lip gloss.

For dinner, Butch used up the last of the turkey breast. Peering into refrigerator and pantry, Butch informed Yvette she really needed to do some serious grocery shopping.

"Make me a list; I'll get what we need," Yvette said.

"Put the phone down; we're eating," Butch ordered.

"Just, one, more, there. Do I want free next day ship...damn right I do," Yvette said, then put the phone aside.

"Don't?" Butch softly asked when they both heard her phone give a 'chime.'

"Don't need to; it's just confirming my order's been placed, Yvette said. "Mm, this is what is this?"

"Crepes; you're just about out of flour too," Butch said.

In the morning, Butch used the last of the eggs. After breakfast, over Yvette's objections, Butch scrubbed his face clean of any cosmetics. He frowned as he slid another pair of thong panties on, then his clothing.

"Can we swing by my apartment?" Butch asked. "I really want change out of these dirty clothes."

They went to Butch's apartment first. Yvette looked at the scant furnishings that Butch had arranged, making his efficiency apartment a small but welcoming oasis. She sat on his comfortable couch while Butch packed a small duffel bag with clothing. Then she watched as Butch changed from his trousers and dress shirt to jeans and a long sleeve Jacksonville Jaguars tee shirt.

"You like them?" Yvette asked, nodding toward the logo.

Butch blushed, thinking of Frankie Cohen. Frank had been from the Jacksonville, Florida area. He had gifted the tee shirt to Butch.

"I uh, no, not really," Butch admitted. "I don't, I mean, what's the point of football anyway?"

"My solution? Twenty two footballs. Give each player their own; they can quit fighting over it," Yvette agreed.

In the Burns & Burns grocery store, the two lovers walked slowly. Yvette thought to herself that it was a good thing Tom Thibodaux had given her a one thousand dollar bonus.

On the Spirits aisle, Yvette picked up another bottle of Nulough's Chocolate and Nulough's Peppermint Vodkas. Butch picked out a sweet red wine to go with the beef enchiladas he planned to make for their supper.

As they shopped, their fingers were entwined. They would sneak quick little kisses as they traversed the store.

"Okay, Sweetheart, anything else?" Yvette asked, now struggling to push their cart.

"Mm, no, we did get flour, yes, there it is," Butch said, then helped Yvette push the cart to the checkout lane.

Arriving back at Yvette's apartment, Butch struggled to unload trunk as quickly as possible; it was cold and a strong wind was blowing from the Atchafalaya. Yvette stayed in the apartment, putting their purchases away.

"Leave the beef tips out; that's our supper," Butch ordered.

"Yes ma'am," Yvette said.

Butch paused for a moment. Then, with a shrug, he went back out the door.

"Oh! God, I'm, I'm sorry," Yvette said to the closed door.

She did apologize to him when he came in with the next armload of groceries. With a kiss, he let her know he was not upset.

While Butch chopped onions and bell peppers for their supper, Yvette went to the apartment's mailbox kiosk. Inside of her mailbox, along with sales flyers and the utility bill, Yvette found a key. She went to the two large boxes at the end of the kiosk and tried the key in the first box.

"All right! Next day, yes ma'am!" Yvette whooped, clutching the long box to her chest.

"Nose's red," Butch giggled when Yvette bustled into the apartment again.

"Mm hmm," Yvette murmured, burrowing her cold face against his throat.

After their dinner, they had a Peppermint Yvette. Yvette's music played in the background; Butch wasn't about to tell Yvette, but he was not a Cheryl Crow fan.