Vodka: Cherry

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay, I promised you," Ronnie said, pulling Matthew to the couch.

"What did you promise your brother?" Laci asked.

"A blow job," Ronnie said and unzipped Matthew's trousers.

She knelt on the cushion to Matthew's left and lowered her mouth to his throbbing meat. Her pink tongue flickered out and lapped around Matthew's helmet shaped cockhead.

"God, Ronnie, you, you're still the best," Matthew grunted as his sister swallowed him down to the root.

She slurped noisily as she pulled her mouth up, then moaned loudly. Laci sat on the recliner and watched, left hand dropping down to her hairless pussy.

"She's the best, eh?" Laci asked and Matthew gave the woman a sheepish grin.

Matthew alternated between watching his sister's actions, and watching Laci masturbate. Laci smiled and spread her legs wide for his hungry eyes.

"Ugh, oh God here, ugh, here it comes, Baby," Matthew groaned and began filling his sister's sucking mouth.

"Mm hmm," Ronnie groaned, swallowing his load.

"Ronnie? She says you do her butt?" Laci asked.

Matthew's cock immediately became hard again. Ronnie sat up and smiled, giving Matthew's cock a few strokes.

"Want watch him do me?" Ronnie asked Laci. "Or, want him do you?"

"That? Up my...?" Laci gasped, pointing at Matthew's hard cock. "Oh no, but I will love watching him to do you."

"Got time?" Ronnie asked, kissing Matthew's lips.

"I'll make time," Matthew declared and Ronnie giggled happily.

Laci and Matthew watched as Ronnie scampered to her bedroom. Laci turned to Matthew and smiled, hand still rubbing her pussy.

"She's beautiful," Laci said as Ronnie scampered back, tube of lubricant in hand.

"Yes, yes she is," Matthew agreed, squirting some lubricant into his hand.

Without preamble, Ronnie straddled Matthew's lap and grabbed his greasy cock. Squatting, Ronnie lowered her tightly clenched anus.

"Ugh!" both Ronnie and Matthew grunted when the head of his cock made contact with her tight hole.

"Ugh, oh God damn it, Mattie," Ronnie panted, forcing an inch of his fat cock into her rectum.

Laci now stood behind Ronnie, watching intently as inch after inch of Matthew's cock was shoved into Ronnie's bowels. Laci did not rub her pussy as she watched Ronnie's light brown ring flower open, swallow Matthew's cock.

"Ugh, fuck you're tight," Matthew said in a strangled voice.

"Uh huh," Ronnie panted. "'Cause you're so big."

Ronnie bounced a few times, then squealed in orgasm. Her rectal muscles clamping down forced Matthew's cock to spurt heavily, filling Ronnie's rectum with his seed.

"Oh, shit, oh God," Ronnie panted as her orgasm pulsed through her guts.

"Uh huh," Matthew groaned.

"Oh damn it, oh God," Ronnie suddenly cried out and dismounted.

Laci saw a small blob of semen dotting Ronnie's anus as the girl scampered away. She turned and wrinkled her nose at the sight of Matthew's soiled cock.

"So, how about you?" Matthew suggested.

"No, not now, hmm?" Laci said, marching into the kitchen.

She grabbed a paper towel, wet it in the kitchen sink and returned to the living room. She handed the wadded towel to Matthew and he cleaned his cock. She shrank back when he moved to hand her the towel.

"Oh. Right," Matthew said and got to his feet.

"Bye," Matthew called out. "Amelia's waiting for her potato salad."

"Love you," Ronnie's strangled voice called out from her bathroom. "Thank you."

"Uh huh," Matthew said, leaving the apartment.

The next night, returning home after her twelve to nine shift, Ronnie and Laci poured a few stiff drinks. Ronnie tried the green apple and wrinkled her nose. Laci tried the green apple and liked it, liked it much more than the cherry.

"So, you, your brother, you are not afraid your mother will find out?" Laci asked.

"My, our mom's dead," Ronnie said, tears springing to her eyes. "Ass hole boyfriend took her on this trip to Mexico, deep sea fishing or something stupid like that and she fell overboard."

"Oh! Ronnie, that is terrible!" Laci sympathized.

"Yeah, well, Mattie and me, we got this lawyer suing the shit out of the travel agency," Ronnie shrugged.

They consumed several drinks. Laci smiled as Ronnie shared stories of her childhood, of her loving mother. She continued to smile, even after Ronnie's drunken ramblings didn't make a bit of sense.

"Nine one one, what is your emergency?" the dispatcher asked.

"My roommate!" Laci cried into the telephone. "She, I went to dumpster, the garbage was falling out and then I come back and she is on floor, she is not moving!"

Ronnie lay on the dining room floor in a crumpled heap. There was a thin line of blood and a strand of her hair on the edge of the table. When the paramedics moved her, the carpet underneath Ronnie's head had a splotch of blood.

"Must have slipped, hit her head on the table," one paramedic surmised.

"No pulse," the other paramedic said stoically. "Need get the M.E. out here."

"Can I put some clothes on her?" Laci tearfully asked.

"I uh, no ma'am, shit, we shouldn't moved her," one of the men said, glancing away from the dead woman's nude body.

The Medical Examiner surveyed the scene and concluded it did appear to be accidental. She looked at the three bottles on the table with some distaste.

"So, how much have y'all been drinking?" the young woman asked Laci tersely.

"I, we had a few," Laci admitted.

"Looks like more than a few," the woman snapped. "That cherry one's almost empty."

"So it was more than a few," Laci shrilled. "Does it matter? My roommate, my friend, she is dead."

At the funeral, Laci met Amelia. At five and a half months pregnant, even with her face splotchy from her tears, Amelia Hunter was beautiful. Laci watched as the girl clung to Matthew and sobbed.

"I hate her," Laci thought, wiping at her own eyes.

After the funeral, Laci went to the condominium where Matthew and Laci lived. She murmured quietly with other friends of Ronnie's, smiled sadly, laughed at memories of the beautiful, vibrant woman, and again shed tears over the tragic loss.

Laci met Vanessa Hunt and took an instant dislike to the small, round African-American woman. Vanessa was almost triumphant as she announced to anyone that would listen that she had known all along that Ronnie was still drinking. Laci extricated herself from the smug woman's grasp and found another group of people to talk with.

And whenever she looked at Amelia Hunter, Laci bristled with animosity. She consoled herself with the fact that her breasts were much larger, her backside was much smaller than the pregnant woman's breasts and backside.

"Everyone? Everyone," Matthew called out to get the milling guests' attention. "Hey, Amelia's passing out cups; everyone take one. This was Ronnie's favorite drink. It's Nulough's Cherry Vodka, okay?"

Laci smiled sweetly and thanked the blonde bitch when Amelia waddled over. She held the paper cup of the pinkish liquid and held it aloft when Matthew said, "To Ronnie."

"To Ronnie," Laci chimed in and downed the mouthful of alcohol.

Almost five weeks after Ronnie's funeral, Amelia fell down the stairs at their condominium and lost the baby. Matthew Nelson Hunter Junior did not survive for long outside of his mother's body and again, Laci attended a funeral.

Again, at their condominium, Laci quietly conveyed her condolences to the grief-stricken Hunters. She quietly agreed that it was truly a tragedy; no one was prepared for this misfortune. She joined the others in toasting the baby, toasting the parents.

"Yes, yes, the baby's in a much better place," Laci agreed when Amelia choked out that her baby boy was now in Heaven, with his Aunt Ronnie.

Laci did notice, with satisfaction, that Amelia Hunter was sloppy, falling down drunk from several glasses of Nulough's vodka by the time Laci left the condominium. Laci gave Matthew a parting hug, making sure to press her generous breasts hard against the handsome man's torso.

In her quiet apartment, Laci poured some Nulough's Green Apple flavored Vodka into a glass, then filled the glass with her own Trimblin vodka. She silently toasted herself and drank deeply.

"Oh God, please, girl, go get some clothes on, huh?" Brian Hampton, her new roommate complained when he let himself into the apartment. "Last thing I want to see when I get home is your pussy all hanging out."

"Oh whatever," Laci snapped. "And when you moved in, I told you, this is how I am."

She drank the rest of her drink and turned to make herself another. Brian huffed and went to his room to shrug out of his suit.

"And you wish you had pussy. Maybe then boys will fuck you," Laci taunted.

There was no response. Laci shrugged and drank deeply. A moment later, Brian came out of his room, dressed in tee shirt and gym shorts. He had his laundry basket in his hands.

A few days after the burial of Matthew Nelson Hunter Junior, Amelia took several of the anti-anxiety pills her doctor had prescribed and washed them down with half of a fifth of Nulough's Cherry flavored Vodka. She then prepared herself a steaming hot, relaxing bubble bath. She slipped underneath the suds, safe and comforted, wrapped in the warmth of the water.

The water was slightly cool when Matthew discovered his wife's body. The water was cold by the time he numbly called 911.

Seven and a half months after moving into the apartment, Laci let Brian know she was moving out. She sold him her bed, which had been Ronnie's bed. Laci took her old bed, her bookcases and her desk and moved those into the room that would have been Matthew Nelson Hunter Junior's nursery in Matthew's condominium.

Laci also sold the pots and pans and plates and glasses to Brian; they had been Ronnie's. Laci had no sentimental attachment to any of those items.

"Maybe you will buy her clothes? You are almost the same size," Laci nastily suggested.

"I am so God damned glad I am getting rid of you," Brian hissed.

"Whatever, sissy boy," Laci said flippantly.

Her first night in his condominium, Laci and Matthew christened the kitchen table. Laci bent at the waist and lay across the table, feet barely touching the floor. She reached back and spread her buttocks. Matthew greased up Laci's tight little pucker, then slowly forced his cock into her anus.

"Oh, Mattie, yes, I have waited so long," Laci cried out.

Hearing Laci call him 'Mattie' caused Matthew to pause. The only ones that had ever called him 'Mattie' had been his mother and his sister. Even Amelia had always called him Matthew.

"Oh yes, fuck my ass," Laci ordered. "Then you will fuck my pussy and we will have baby."

Again, Matthew paused. He then gave a savage thrust, burying nearly all of his fat cock into Laci's tight hole. She giggled as he roughly jerked his meat in and out of her struggling rectum.

After he pumped his first load into her bowels, Laci wet a paper towel in the sink and knelt. She cleaned his cock with the towel, then sucked his cock up to full hardness again.

"The couch," Laci ordered, pulling Matthew by his cock.

She lay on her back, put her left foot on the floor, her right foot on the back of the couch and urged him to fuck her. Matthew pounded her hard as she moaned that she would bear him babies, many many babies.

A few weeks after moving into Matthew's condominium, Laci wiped tears from her pretty face as she and Matthew stood in Judge Marie Robichaux's courtroom, exchanging vows. Their union was sealed with a soft kiss, then they went to Las Vegas for their honeymoon.

A month into the marriage, Whitney, the receptionist at the PC Nation's Data Base headquarters looked up in shock as Laci stumbled into the reception area. Laci's gait was unsteady, and she wore dark glasses on her pretty face.

But the dark glasses did not hide the purplish-black bruise on Laci's left eye. The dark glasses did not hide the ugly splotch on Laci's left cheekbone.

"I am klutz," Laci mumbled when Whitney asked what had happened. "I am unloading dishwasher? Cabinet is open and the door? It hits me in face."

Scott, the administrative assistant that occupied the cubicle to Laci's left asked about the bruise. Laci mumbled that it was nothing. Nothing was wrong, but maybe he should focus on his own work and leave her alone.

Three weeks later, Laci came into the reception area of PC Nation's Data Base, trying to hide a split lip. She mumbled a nonsense excuse and Whitney called the police.

"Ma'am, if you're being abused," one of the police officers asked.

"No! No, I am not being abused! I am klutz, I walk into closet door, that is all," Laci screamed. "Who called you? I did not call you. It is none of your business."

"Ma'am, coworker says you had a black eye couple weeks ago?" the other officer suggested.

"I want a lawyer. I know my rights," Laci declared.

"Ma'am, you're not under arrest, the first officer said.

"Then I am done answering your questions," Laci shrilled and dashed out of the conference room.

Matthew Hunter was puzzled when Michelle, the executive assistant to Thomas Thibodaux informed him that there were two police officers there to see him. He was nervous as he greeted the two hard-faced uniformed men that waited for him in the lobby of the building.

"I did what? No, no, she hit her face on a cabinet door or something," Matthew cried out when the first officer asked about Laci's black eye.

Matthew also disavowed any knowledge of his wife's split lip. The two officers stared at him, then finally nodded and left Thibodaux Investment Group's building. Matthew returned to his cubicle, but was visibly shaken and left the building a short while afterward.

"Nine one one, what is your emergency?" the operator asked.

"My husband, I told him, I told no one," Laci sobbed, voice a hoarse whisper. "I told no one he is hitting me. That stupid Whitney; she is one called police."

"Laci? Where are you?" the 911 operator heard a man's voice call out playfully.

"Please, he is looking for me," Laci whispered, terrified.

"Come out, come out, wherever you are," the 911 operator heard the man's voice call out, closer now.

"Oh God," Laci sobbed.

"Ah ha!" the man's voice shouted, triumphantly. "Now I've got you!"

And then the 911 operator heard two loud bangs.

<<.>>

Sunday night, Ronnie washed her Kimble Academy school uniforms. Head pounding from the hangover, she tried to concentrate on her homework.

"Shit, got study period first period," Ronnie reminded herself and dragged herself to bed.

Ronnie was called out of Mr. Abernathy's World History class. The halls were empty as she walked to the office. Entering, she saw Matthew's tear streaked face.

"Mom's dead," Matthew said before Ronnie could even ask.

Susan Hunter had fallen overboard while she and Glen Simone, her boyfriend were off the coast of Mexico, deep sea fishing. She had not been wearing a life preserver and had drowned.

Daniel Eischenbach, an attorney with Coutre & Associates sued the charter company, the travel company, and the Mexican government for not enforcing passengers of commercial vessels to wear floatation devices.

The first night in Matthew and Amelia's bed, Ronnie could not sleep. She lay awake, wondering, was God punishing her? Did God take her mother because Ronnie and Matthew had fucked?

Whenever she did close her eyes, Ronnie saw their mother's disapproving face. Ronnie's eyes would then fly open.

The second night after finding out about their mother's death, Ronnie took several swigs of Nulough's Cherry flavored Vodka. Then, drunkenly, she sucked Matthew to full hardness and straddled him. Her pussy made obscene squelching sounds as she bounced on his hard cock.

The Hunter house was a rental; the landlord let Ronnie out of the lease since she had no source of income. The plates and glasses and cutlery went to Ronnie, as well as her mother's jewelry. Matthew picked a few items that had sentimental value to him. Amelia asked for and was given a framed eleven by seventeen photograph of Ronnie and Matthew.

Matthew and Ronnie had posed for the photograph at Connie Edwards's studio, had picked out the rich walnut frame, and given the photograph to Susan for Mother's Day. Susan's eyes filled with tears when she received the gift and had placed it on the wall of the living room. Now, less than a month after they'd given it to Susan, Matthew hung it on the wall behind the couch in their apartment.

A few days after her mother's funeral, Ronnie graduated from Kimble Academy. PC Nation hired her to work in their Arrow Court store and Ronnie tried to move on with her life.

Matthew graduated from the University of Louisiana at DeGarde and began working for Thibodaux Investments. No sooner was Matthew hired by Thibodaux Investments than Amelia announced that she was pregnant.

At their wedding, Ronnie drank several glasses of champagne. Her happy, bubbly mood evaporated when Amelia disclosed that she would be adhering to the wedding vows she and Matthew had taken.

"Forsaking all others," Amelia said firmly as she and Ronnie stood in the small bathroom in the Knights Of Columbus Hall. "Even my favorite sister in law."

Ronnie switched from champagne to vodka. Stumbling drunk, Ronnie caught the bouquet, kissed Matthew and Amelia, then drove away from the KC Hall.

Her tears of bitterness dried up when the flashing lights appeared in Ronnie's rearview mirror. The police officer was stone-faced as he administered the field sobriety test to the fearful Ronnie.

Even though she was a new hire, PC Nation agreed to keep Ronnie's job vacant while she went to the DeGarde CDU for their seven day detox program. PC Nation also agreed to keep Ronnie's Wednesday nights clear so that she could attend her DeGarde CDU After-Care program.

Daniel Eischenbach also handled Ronnie's DUI case; his hands were somewhat tied by the mandatory sentencing guidelines St. Elizabeth Parish had adopted, though.

"I uh, it uh, it might be best uh, if you moved out of your brother's apartment," Daniel suggested, his Adam's apple bobbing.

He lowered his voice, "I uh, I assume, that's where you're getting your alcohol, since you're not old enough to buy it on your own."

"It was a wedding, dumb ass," Ronni said unhappily.

"I uh, he's right," Matthew sadly agreed. "And, Ronnie, really? You can't tell me that the couch is that comfortable, huh?"

"But, but, you, y'all are buying that condo," Ronnie protested.

"And the second bedroom's going be a nursery," Amelia said firmly.

Convincing Ronnie to have a roommate had not been that hard. Matthew pointed out that a roommate could drive her while Ronnie waited to have her license reinstated. She'd arranged to have Vanessa Hunt move in with her, but somehow, Vanessa figured out that Ronnie was drinking again.

Convincing Ronnie to drink was even less difficult than convincing her to move out and into her own apartment. Matthew simply showed up with a fifth of Nulough's in hand.

Matthew sympathized with Ronnie about Vanessa's sudden decision to not move in with her. She sympathized with Matthew about Amelia's abrupt decision to go 'Vanilla' in their sex life.

"Hey, uh, you know," Matthew said as he poured Ronnie a fourth glass of Nulough's. "We uh, we could be 'Sibs with Benefits' on the uh, on the down low."

The couch had graced the Hunter living room when Susan was alive. Matthew and Ronnie added their own stains to the slightly faded stains that Susan and her numerous boyfriends had dotted onto the velour upholstery. Thankfully, the rich burgundy color masked the stains well.

"So, Sib," Ronnie giggled, stroking Matthew's limp cock. "When you coming back?"

The sight of his semen oozing out of Ronnie's puffy lips, trickling down her muscled thighs did cause Matthew's cock to rise and Ronnie eagerly sucked him down her throat. She rubbed herself to orgasm as her head bobbed up and down the length of Matthew's cock.