Vodka: Cherry & Chocolate

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

John wet his middle finger in his mouth and forced his finger into Marianne's rectum. His cock was being squeezed in a vise, and his middle finger was being squeezed in a second vise. Marianne thrust back, meeting John's forward thrusts. John pushed his index finger to join his middle finger in her tight rectum.

"Oh God!" Marianne suddenly screamed out and shuddered in a violent orgasm.

After her orgasm began to subside, Marianne gently pushed John away. Barron giggled at the obscene 'slurp' sound Marianne's pussy made when John's fat cock slid from her pussy.

"I, I just love the taste of a man's..." Marianne groaned and swallowed John's fat meat down her throat.

John could feel Marianne's groans of pleasure as she took more and more of his cock into her mouth. They both groaned as the head of his cock bumped against the opening of her throat. John was pretty sure he was too thick to fit in her slender throat. Marianne tried a few times, then had to concede defeat. She wrapped her hand around most of his shaft, trying to pump his load from his balls.

"Mm augh!" Marianne cried out when John gave a long shuddering breath and began pumping his semen into her mouth.

I'm back," Barron sang out. "Just had to get me a little drinkie poo. Another dirty Marianne. Oh! Hey, now that she's got a sweet little bald kooch, what? Oh! I know; Mark's cream liqueur?"

"I, that, that was good," Marianne praised, blue eyes peering up into John's deep brown eyes.

"John? Care for a drink? I, I can make you just about anything," Barron asked, tilting his glass and nearly spilling his drink.

"I, know what? Yeah, yes sir, I, that dirty Marianne sounds good," John slumped back, drained.

"I'll get it," Marianne offered, scrambling off of the bed.

Neither man spoke as they sat and waited. Barron lolled on the bed against a mound of pillows while John sat at the foot of the bed. Barron drank his drink, humming happily to himself.

"I, here you go," Marianne smiled as she placed one drink into John's hand.

"What you got there," Barron demanded as Marianne sipped from a second glass.

"A bald Marianne," Marianne said, indicating her glass.

John took a cautious sip of his drink. He could taste the chocolate liqueur and a strong alcohol taste, with just a hint of cherry aftertaste. The sweetness of the drink was a pleasing note to the harshness of the alcohol. The cold liquid did feel good coursing down his parched throat.

"Let me see," Barron demanded and Marianne took a big gulp of the drink.

John watched Marianne walk to where Barron lolled against the pillows. Marianne pressed her closed lips to Barron's lips. John's flaccid member became hard as he watched Marianne pass her drink to Barron's mouth.

"Mm, well, damn! I think I like a bald Marianne!" Barron decided and finished his drink.

When he put his empty glass onto his nightstand, Marianne reached over and put his glass onto a coaster. Her reward was a sharp slap to her buttocks. Marianne yelped them pouted. She finished her drink and placed the empty glass onto a second coaster on his nightstand.

John gulped his own drink and looked around for a place to put his empty glass.

"Want another one?" Marianne asked quietly, taking the empty glass from John's hand.

Before John could answer, Marianne kissed him softly. She worked her tongue into John's mouth and moaned as he embraced her. She knelt onto the bed, straddling John as they kissed.

"Mm, I, oh," Marianne cooed.

She gave John one more kiss then stood. She left the bedroom. Both John and Barron watched the red head's buttocks flex and sway as she walked.

"John, you like anal?" Barron suddenly asked, breaking the silence.

"I, uh, no, no thank you, sir," John protested, quickly getting to his feet and turning around to face Barron.

"Hmm? Huh? Oh! Oh, oh no, no sir!" Barron asked, then laughed out loud.

"What? What happened?" Marianne asked, returning to the bedroom.

"I asked our friend John if he liked anal..." Barron chortled.

"You do, don't you?" Marianne begged, blue eyes begging John.

"...And he thought I meant me! He thought I meant me sticking my dick up his poop chute!" Barron continued to laugh.

"I, you, yeah," John agreed, dick jerking and bobbing at the thought of pushing his thick meat into the beautiful red head's tight back door.

"Mouth or pussy?" Marianne asked Barron.

"Pussy. Definitely that sweet pussy; God damn, I really do like the way it looks, all bald like that," Barron said.

Barron rolled over, drank what dregs he could from his glass and from Marianne's glass. Then he slid open a drawer and fumbled about. He pulled a small tube of lubricant from the drawer and casually tossed the tube at John.

Marianne knee walked forward, straddling Barron's legs. When she reached Barron's knees, she leaned forward and sucked on Barron's cock for a few moments. Then she knee walked forward again, then rose up. She held Barron's cock in one hand and positioned him at the mouth of her pussy. Marianne looked over her shoulder, fixing John with her fantastic eyes.

John knee walked to kneel behind Marianne. She smiled at John, then lowered herself on Barron's cock.

"Mm, oh, mm hmm, yes," Marianne cooed as John pressed his greasy finger to Marianne's tightly clenched rosebud.

As Marianne slowly bounced up and down on Barron's cock, John followed her movements, working one, two, then three fingers into her back door.

"Mm, oh, oh Jesus, oh sweet Jesus," Marianne gasped out as John pressed the greased head of his cock to her greased anus.

"Mm, oh yes, God, oh girl!" Barron groaned. "I mean, shit! You, that, that pussy is so nice and tight, but you add THAT...oh God!"

"Mm augh! Wait, wait, oh God, you, you got to wait; you, God damn that monster is big!" Marianne grunted as John's shaft and curled back foreskin pressed against her struggling anus.

John paused for a long moment. When he felt Marianne give a cautious wiggle of her hips, he again pressed forward.

"Mm, AUGH! I, oh God damn it!" Marianne grunted then screamed out loud.

"Shit!" John protested as Marianne's anus and sphincter squeezed unmercifully against his cock's head and first inch of his shaft.

"Augh! Augh! Oh God damn yes, fuck, fuck me!" Marianne screamed out in orgasm.

"God damn, girl, I, I'm trying!" Barron protested. "Shit! You, you're squeezing me so tight I can't move."

Marianne screamed out a few more curses, then slumped forward. John could feel her rectal muscles squeezing and pulsing around the first two inches of his member. Suddenly, he felt her muscles relax and he was able to push another inch into her bowels.

"Augh! Jesus, wait, oh God, God damn wait," Marianne cried out.

John could not prevent what happened next. The position was awkward at best. He really had no way of propping himself up, of holding himself in place. He slipped forward, driving all of his wide cock into Marianne's struggling, straining rectum.

Marianne let loose with a blood curdling scream. Both Barron and John struggled against momentum and weight; it was a futile struggle.

"Oh God damn mother fucker fucking God damn shit fucking augh yes Jesus sweet Jesus God yes!" Marianne screamed out, thrashing helplessly in orgasm.

"I, well God damn, I, I think she fainted," Barron said a moment later.

"Ooh!" Marianne let out a low moan as John began to pull himself from her bowels.

"Ooh," Marianne let out a 'whoosh' as John pushed back into her.

Moments later, John and Barron thrust hard into Marianne's body as she lay sprawled on Barron. As they pounded into her, Marianne just flopped like a rag doll.

"I, oh, oh, oh! I, oh yes, oh God yes, oh mother fucker, fucking yes, fuck me! Fuck me! Aw God damn it!" Marianne suddenly screamed out in another powerful orgasm.

John moaned; Marianne's orgasm caused her rectal muscles to clamp down painfully around his thrusting cock. He felt like her anus was trying to sever his cock from his body.

"Augh, oh God," John gave a strangled scream as his semen pumped out.

"I, oh fuck, fuck me," Barron groaned as his own semen flooded into Marianne's pussy.

For several moments, the three gasped and groaned, shuddering against one another.

"I, I, please, I, I can't breathe," Marianne whimpered. "Please, please get off me, John, please."

John ground his teeth and managed to wiggle his hips backward. Marianne's bowels seemed reluctant to let him go, though.

"Well? Someone move; I need to piss," Barron ordered, roughly shoving Marianne.

"Augh, I, Jesus!" Marianne cried out in orgasm as Barron's cock dragged across her clitoral piercing.

John managed to pull himself from Marianne's clutching bowels. He collapsed on Barron's already quite messy bed. Barron wiggled out of the low slung furniture and hustled to his bathroom.

A moment later, John laboriously wiggled out of the bed. He slowly gathered his clothing. Marianne rolled onto her back and watched John's progress, a sweet smile on her sweaty face. John felt his cock begin to surge to live as he saw two dribbles of semen oozing from her stretched anus and her splayed pussy.

"Sir? I, may I use your hall bathroom? To clean up a little?" John called out from the doorway of the Master bathroom.

"I, yeah, I, I really don't like anyone using, yeah, go ahead," Barron called out from the depths of his bathroom.

"I'll clean it when he's done," Marianne offered.

"Yeah, like you know how to clean anything right," Barron scoffed.

John chuckled as Marianne gave Barron's disembodied voice the finger. She smirked at John. John gave one more look at Marianne's sloppy pussy and anus before leaving the bedroom.

John used a wet wad of toilet paper to scrub the traces of lubricant and fecal matter from his cock. Then he dried his cock with another wad of toilet paper. He flushed both wads away then dressed. Exiting the bathroom, John returned to the kitchen and used a small cordless vacuum cleaner to suck up any hair clippings that may have fallen to the tiled floor. John double-checked that he had all of the tools of his trade before leaving the kitchen.

"So, here you go," Barron said, handing John two Benjamins.

"I, sir? This..." John asked, holding up the two bills.

The charge for the haircut was fifty dollars, beard trimming included. The trip charge was twenty five dollars.

"You earned it," Barron said, making himself another dirty Marianne. "Aw! Damn it! I, I wanted to make myself a bald Marianne."

"Well, give me that one," Marianne offered, holding out her hand.

"You need to get in the studio," Barron ordered, then turned to John. "See you in about six weeks?"

John reached the door of the apartment. Standing at the door, John shook his head 'no.'

"I, sir, I, I'm going back home," John said. "My mother's been diagnosed with pancreatic cancer; she's in Collier."

"Collier? In Lowridge? Texas?" Marianne asked, returning to the living room from the depths of the apartment.

"I, yeah, Lowridge; you know it?" John asked.

"I, my sister, my sister Libby, she..." Marianne said, bottom lip beginning to quiver.

"Oh, aw, aw God damn, God damn, don't. Don't start that crying shit," Barron snapped at the young woman. "Aw, Jesus, you, you're going fuck the whole thing, aw shit, just, just go on and get dressed, stupid bitch."

Marianne left the living room, wailing. John stood, fighting hard against reacting. They, they'd just had sex; they'd both fucked the beautiful young girl and now, Barron Blouchen, alcoholic artist was more concerned about some art project than the girl's feelings.

"Anyway, I, I would recommend Karl, or Peter," John managed to say as he opened the door of Apartment 515.

"I, Karl? I, no, no, I don't like him," Barron said, sipping his Nulough's cherry flavored vodka and Mark's cream liqueur. "He's, I think he's in that cult, AA or something."

John rode the groaning, shuddering elevator down to the ground level. He slipped Wade a five dollar bill as Wade opened the door of the lobby for him. Just as the door began to close, John wished the poised man a good day.

In his car, John took a moment to compose himself. He put one of the Benjamin's into his wallet. The second Benny went into the pocket of his uniform blouse.

Returning to work, John handed the benny from his work blouse to Bob Coleman. Bob tried to give John a ten and three fives from the register, but John refused the money. Then John took the next customer in line.

Finishing his day, John went to Skippy's Package store and bought a fifth of Nulough's cherry flavored vodka, then debated with himself; a pint of Mark's Chocolate Liqueur, or the cream. Slapping his forehead, John remembered, he had a one hundred dollar tip in his wallet. He didn't need to make any choice. He grabbed a pint bottle of each and carried his selections to the counter.

"Uh huh; let's see the ID Sonny," the grizzled old man ordered.

"Yes sir," John smirked as he fished out his driver's license.

"Date of birth?" the man quizzed, squinting to read the small print on the rectangle of plastic.

"March third, ninety eight," John said.

At his small, clean apartment, John reflected, if he and Barron were friends, John would call him and tell Barron that a dirty bald Marianne was definitely the thing to drink. But they were not friends. He, John was a servant and he, Barron, was the client. Even as the two men had fucked the beautiful and young red head, Barron was in charge and John and Marianne were there for Barron's amusement.

"Yes sir, a bald dirty Marianne is the way to go," John said, relaxing in his well-worn recliner.

"Hey, had some girl called, wanted to know when you were leaving for Tex-ass," Karl smirked as John came in the following morning.

"Aw, God, no, not Tiffany, huh?" John begged his coworker. "Please, please tell me you told her I changed my mind and went to Alaska, huh?"

"Relax, Stud," Karl shook his head. "It wasn't Tiffany. Anyway, I thought, didn't Tiffany run off with that Junior guy?"

"So, who was it?" John asked as he motioned to the next customer.

"Hell, I don't know. Do I look like your secretary? Anyway, I told her Saturday's your last day," Karl said and asked his customer, "Hot towel, sir?"

"High and tight," John's customer ordered, settling in the chair.

"Yes sir! A man's haircut," John enthused.

When John came into Coleman's Barbershop on Saturday, Bob Coleman pointed to the bench next to the display of men's hair and grooming products. John's mouth opened in shock as he saw Marianne idly flipping through the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit issue. She looked up and her blue eyes met his deep brown eyes. A slow smile crept across her face as she got to her feet.

"I, I grew up in Sweet Oak," Marianne said, indicating the two battered suitcases in the corner of the long room. "I, you, you take me home?"

"If he don't, honey, I will," the man sitting in Bob's chair said.

"Absolutely God yes," John agreed, pulling the girl in for a hug.

That afternoon, her two suitcases went into the box truck. Marianne sat in the passenger seat and let out an elated whoop of joy as they pulled away from the curb, heading south. As John drove, Marianne spun a tale of being in love and knowing better than her Daddy and moving with her boyfriend to Benhurst.

"I mean, my Momma's up here, and marijuana's legal and Bobby Lee? We're in love and we're going get married and all that," Marianne said. "Ooh! Newhart's! I, John, you get me a big chocolate malt?"

Sucking on a big chocolate malt, Marianne continued telling John about Bobby falling in love with the biker chick down at the end of the trailer park and her getting a job at a Gentlemen's Club. She wasn't sure why it was called a Gentlemen's Club; she'd met very few gentlemen there.

"That's where Barron seen me; see, they got a web site? There's no nudity on the site; it's just a head shot but Barron called the club wanting to talk to Dixie; that was my stage name?" Marianne continued her narration. "Said it was something about my eyes..."

"Dear God, it's going be a long nine hundred miles," John thought as Marianne blathered in between slurps on her malt.

In Boysen, New Mexico, John pulled off of the two lane blacktop into the parking lot of a Hideaway In. He pulled her two suitcases and his own duffel bag from the box truck, locked it again, then rented them a room for the night. The clerk gave a small smirk as Marianne clung onto John's arm possessively.

In the room, Marianne agreed that Jon could take a shower first; she planned to check out the free movies the clerk had told them about. Twenty minutes later, John stepped out and found Marianne sprawled nude on the bed. She was masturbating as gang bang pornography played on the television. John saw that she still wore her nipple rings, and saw that she also had a pierced navel; her navel ring was a duplicate or triplicate of her nipple rings.

When he lay down on the bed, Marianne stripped the towel from around his waist and began to bob her head up and down the length of his rapidly growing erection. She continued to rub herself as she sucked on his cock, then squealed and moaned as John erupted into her mouth.

After swallowing all of his seed, Marianne sucked him hard again, then straddled him, reverse cowgirl and rode him hard and fast while the images of mechanical sex continued to play.

"Oh, hey, listen, I, I'm not into sharing, hear?" John said, alternating between watching her sweet little ass and the pornographic images on the television.

"I, really, you sure? I mean, I bet my friend Cindy would just love you," Marianne paused and peered over her shoulder at him.

"I, hmm," John mused.

"I mean, she's really pretty; she's a red head too," Marianne continued as she resumed riding his cock toward an orgasm.

There was a Sloane's Pizzeria that delivered; the restaurant was located next door to the motel. Marianne did not bother to dress when the knock sounded at the door and the young lady that delivered the large Meatstravaganza looked like she wouldn't mind joining them.

"Oh, you got your razor; I don't know if you could tell, but the hair's starting to grow back and..." Marianne said as she wolfed down a piping hot slice of pizza.

In the morning, John saw that Marianne had switched the selection from 'Gang Bang' to 'Lesbian.' Leaning over, he softly kissed the beautiful red head until she woke up, sleepy smile on her face. A Newhart's fed them breakfast and they were on their way again.

Twilight was beginning to fall as John pulled off the Interstate at the Great Oak exit. Tiredly, John asked Marianne if she wanted him to drop her off at her father's home in Sweet oak. Marianne's eyes filled with tears.

"I, uh, he, he said it don't work out, like he knew it would? Don't bother calling him," Marianne whispered.

She looked at him as he stopped for a red light. She looked at him while they sat, waiting for the light to change.

"You, why I can't stay with you?" Marianne asked, voice cracking.

"I, it, I mean, you said you wanted to come home," John said. "I, I just figured you meant..."

"Fine, ass hole," Marianne shrilled, digging her cell phone out of her purse. "God damn! All you, you men are all alike! Fuck me, then it's 'see yah bitch!' God damn, I mean Barron and now you..."

John could hear Marianne's father's part of the conversation and turned down the street that cut through his mother's neighborhood. If his mother was home, Marianne could have John's old bedroom and John would take the couch. If his mother was again in Collier's, then he and Marianne would share his bed.

Marianne terminated the call after her father said, "But let me guess; you're fucking knocked up, right?"

"Where are we?" Marianne demanded as John pulled up in front of the small three bedroom ranch home.