Visit with Aunt Vicky Ch. 4

Story Info
Jake's adventure with busty aunt continues.
4.1k words
4.49
500.5k
97

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 09/24/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zaxxon
zaxxon
2,243 Followers

Note: It has been a few months since I added to this series. If you're unfamiliar with the story then I would suggest you might want to read the first few parts first so you know the situation and the characters.

* * * * *

A couple mornings later I was sleeping in bed, having a great dream. It was a sex dream of course. One of the kinds where you wake up from and your cock is so hard it's uncomfortable. In this particular dream, I was fucking mom, my ultimate fantasy.

Mom was dressed up like a schoolgirl, wearing a tight white blouse that was ripped open in front, letting her gigantic melons hang out. Those 38F tits were the driving force behind my fantasy; I would give anything to just have my way with them for a while.

I wanted to fuck my mother more than anything, but at least I had recently had the next best thing, which was her twin, Aunt Vicky, who I was currently living with. That part is true, not part of the dream.

In the dream, mom's plaid miniskirt was flipped up, exposing her shaved, wet cunt, which I was pounding my cock in and out of. She was laying on her back on a desk, and each time I pounded into her, those huge tits would jiggle and wobble like mounds of jello on top of her chest. Mom's short blonde hair was braided into two pigtails and she was wearing some reading glasses. A pair of white thigh-high stockings completed the outfit.

I had this dream so many times I can't even begin to count them. Usually when I'd wake up from it, I would have to jerk off, if I hadn't already shot my load in my sheets.

Mom squealed and moaned as I fucked her on the desk. My hands caressed her thighs over the stockings, and gripped her legs as I shoved my cock in and out of her lovely, tight little twat. Mom's cunt was really wet too, and I slid in and out of her with ease, pounding quickly.

"Ohh Jake, that's a good boy. Fuck me harder, honey! Give mommy that huge cock!" She coaxed me.

"Oh God mom, your pussy feels so good. I want to cum inside you!" I groaned, my cock burning and aching to explode.

"Jake, I can't get enough of your cock! Shoot your load deep inside me!! I want to feel your cock spurting and spasming!"

Mom reached up, holding onto her huge tits to keep them from jiggling as I continued fucking her, getting so close to cumming. Unfortunately, this is where I woke up….

I woke up groggily, coming out of my dream. I opened my eyes, looking at the ceiling and realizing that I was awake now. Only it was like the dream hadn't stopped. I still felt like I was fucking my mom. My cock felt like I was pounding her pussy.

I looked down and saw my aunt Vicky crouched over my cock, sucking me off. My sheets had been pulled down, exposing my stiff hardon, and Vicky had apparently decided to wake me up with a blowjob. The top of her nightgown was pulled down, the neckline tucked under her huge titties. With her hair pulled back behind her, she looked just like my mom.

"Ohhh God, Vicky, what a nice surprise. What are you doing?" I asked.

My aunt lifted her head up for a moment, letting my cock slip from her mouth so she could talk. "I was already up, and I peeked into your room and saw you in here. Your cock was like a tent-pole under your sheets, so I figured I'd wake you up nicely."

"Mmm I appreciate it." I groaned. "You can't even imagine the dream I was having. And God your mouth feels so good. I think I'm going to cum any second, Aunt Vicky!"

"Good! That's what I was hoping." She winked.

Vicky leaned her head back down, going back to work on my dick. Her tits pressed down against my thighs, bulging up to press against my balls, and the bottom of my shaft rubbed up against her cleavage. Vicky wrapped her lips around my dick again, slurping me messily, letting her spit drool down all over my shaft. She sucked me so well and so hard, her cheeks caved in.

I put my arms over my head and tucked my hands behind my head and just enjoyed every second of this wonderful morning blowjob. Vicky was now wiggling her tongue along the underside of my rod while she bobbed up and down. Her lips were sealed around me so tightly it felt like a cunt, and she was fucking me with her mouth.

I was the luckiest man on earth, I thought. What other 18 year old gets to be woken up by a gorgeous, busty slut like Vicky, nursing on their dick? I opened my eyes and looked down at her, loving watching her treat my cock. I hoped I wasn't still dreaming.

Vicky was bobbing her head up and down on my cock quickly now. One of her hands was wrapped around the base of my cock, jerking me off while she sucked the top half. Then I felt my balls tighten up and my cum boil, and I knew my load was going to burst.

"Oh Shit, here it comes, Vicky!" I warned her.

My aunt quickly slipped my cock out of her mouth and nuzzled it in between her tits. She squeezed her melons around my cock tightly, sandwiching it inside and started to pump up and down, tittyfucking me until I came.

Globs of white semen shot up out from between her bouncing tits. The first few blasts of my load shot up and hit her neck and chin, then the next few fountained up, landing on her knockers. Vicky continued to rub her tits up and down my cock throughout my entire orgasm, and by the time I was finished, I had left a coating of fuck frosting between her tits, and all the way up her neck to her chin.

I groaned deeply and could have fallen back asleep right then, but I was captivated by watcing my aunt. Vicky leaned up so she was kneeling, and I looked her over, admiring the job I had done in painting her upper body with fuckjuice. Vicky scooped up some of my jizz with her fingers and licked them clean. When watching her do that, there was no way my dick would ever go down.

"There's another reason I woke you up today, baby." Vicky started to say. Her mouth was sticky with cum, so she licked her lips.

"Oh? What's that?" I asked.

"Well its time for your first lesson. I promised that I'd teach you about making love, and I'm serious about it. Firstly, I want you to be able to have sex with a woman for a long time, and since you always cum so quickly, that's why I sucked you off first. This way you'll be able to hold out longer."

I blushed slightly, and Vicky patted my cheek in a motherly way. "Don't feel bad honey, I'm going to show you that you can hold out for a long time. I'm sure you're a terrific fuck. Now get up and stand at the edge of the bed."

Doing what my aunt said, I got out of bed and stood at the edge. I figured I might as well take my boxers off completely, so I pulled them the rest of the way down my thighs and stepped out of them. Vicky scooted around on the bed so that she was lying on her back near me, her legs pulled up in the air, her ass up close to my body.

Vicky had her legs pulled up like she was squatting, except she was on her back. She pulled the bottom of her nightgown up, uncovering her bottom half. Her pussy came into view, and I could see that she was swollen and wet. Her cunt lips were shaved, and there was a patch of pubic hair just above her slit.

Vicky reached down, toying with her cunt a little and she looked up at me. "As you can see I'm already dripping wet." She giggled. "First we'll start off in missionary position."

Vicky reached down and took ahold of my cock which was still rock-hard. She had that effect on me, it seemed like whenever she was around, my dick wouldn't go soft. By pulling on my cock, she brought me closer to her, and lined my cockhead up to her entrance.

I pushed my hips forward, and sank my cock into Aunt Vicky. She was right, she really was juicy, and I had no trouble easing my rod up into her cunny. She purred softly as I shoved my cock into her all the way, until my balls pressed up against her ass. I stayed there for a moment, just enjoying what it felt like to have my cock lodged inside her. She really was like an angel. Well, a slutty cum-sucking angel.

I began sliding my cock back and forth, pulling my rod out of her and then pushing back inside. Her cunt walls felt so good as they wrapped around my dick tightly, hugging it. I fucked her slowly at first, and watched her as she nodded up at me in approval.

I quickened the pace, fucking her the way I wanted to now. Funny, I thought, this is just how I was dreaming about fucking my mom. I closed my eyes and for a few thrusts imagined it was her, on top of the desk in the schoolgirl outfit.

When I opened my eyes, it was still aunt Vicky that I was fucking, but I realized that in many ways, she was so much better than my mom. Vicky loved my cock for some reason, and she made me feel completely at ease, and not at all ashamed.

I was really pounding her now, driving my cock in and out of her juicy, gorgeous cunt. My heavy balls slapped against her ass with each thrust, and Vicky was now gripping the sheets of the bed and squealing lightly. I was so amazed and happy that I hadn't cum yet, this was great!

I reached down and grabbed both of Vicky's tits with my hands. They're so huge that I couldn't grip my fingers around the entire flesh orbs, but I was able to squeeze them together and play with them. Vicky's nipples were nice and hard, and I pinched each of them between my thumb and index finger while I squeezed and toyed with her melons. There was still quite a bit of my cum smeared across her tits, but I didn't care. In fact I kind of enjoyed how it made them feel.

While holding onto her tits for support, I pounded away like a rabbit fucking on top of her. My cock felt like it was swollen bigger than it had ever been before.

"Oh Jakey… Jake you feel sooo good. MMmmm" Vicky moaned under me.

Vicky's cunt was really juicy now, and I could see her pussy dripping down between the crack of her ass. Her juices oozed down onto my balls as well, and when I would slam into her, slurping noises filled the room.

Vicky urged me to stop, and then she guided me onto the bed and pushed me down onto my back. She straddled my hips and mounted herself on top of me. Now, riding me like a bull, she started bouncing up and down.

I looked up at my aunt on top of me as she bounced up and down, her body slamming down against me, forcing my cock deep up into her each time she came down. She was squealing louder now from time to time, and she would rock her hips forward and back, making my dick shift around inside her.

There wasn't much I could do to help fuck her, so I reached down between her legs where she bounced on my dick, and rubbed along her slit, trying to find what I thought was her clit. I wasn't exactly sure where to rub or how to do it, but I rubbed my fingers up and down her cunt-slit, and toyed with the flesh at the top.

It felt so fucking good to have Vicky bouncing up and down my cock, I couldn't possibly imagine how any of this could be wrong. How could something so wonderful be taboo? I was at the point now where I felt like I could cum if I wanted to, but I tried to hold out as long as I could, for Vicky.

Vicky stayed over me and pulled her feet up so she was squatting over me. She slid up and down, the only part of my body touching her was my dick. It was almost like she was massaging my cock with her cunt as she bounced up and down like this.

We fucked like this for a while, Vicky squealing and squirming as she rode my stallion of a cock, bucking and grinding on me like a cowgirl. Her gorgeous, bulging titties jiggled and shook and I wanted to bury my face in them and suck, but before I could, we were changing position again.

My aunt was now on her hands and knees on the bed, her thighs parted with her swollen, dripping cunt peeking out, begging me to stuff my cock back inside. I wasted no time in getting behind her and ramming my steel pole back up into her snatch.

I grabbed onto Vicky's thin waist and now started to pound her harder than ever. I was going to cum soon, and I really wanted to fuck the life out of her. Vicky was panting and moaning hard, and she leaned her face down into the bed, squashing her fuckmelons against the mattress too, causing them to bulge out her sides.

Her inner thighs were dripping with cunt juices while I thrusted her over and over. In this position, my balls could slap up against her clit when I would bury my dick in her.

I didn't want to make the mistake of cumming inside Aunt Vicky again, since she had told me not to before. But my orgasm hit hard, and I accidentally shot my first blast of jizz deep up into her fuckhole. Immediately I pulled my cock out of her and told her I was about to cum.

My cock squirted and splattered my second batch of cum out over her ass. Some of my shots landed on her back, but most streaked across her butt, and dripped down the back of her thighs.

"Ohhh fuck!" I groaned in satisfaction, collapsing onto the bed once I was done emptying my balls onto my aunt's backside.

Vicky curled up beside me and laid her head against my chest, both of us panting.

I stroked Vicky's hair as she snuggled up with me, and she whispered "Jake that was sooo good. I don't think you need much instruction at all."

"That was amazing aunt Vicky…. But, did you … um.. orgasm too?"

"Twice, Jake." She replied.

We decided to sleep in that morning. I cuddled Vicky in my arms and we fell back asleep.

* * * * *

After a leisurely morning, Vicky left to go downtown to do some grocery shopping, leaving just me and Brigette at the house. I stayed in bed for a while and finally once noon rolled around I went downstairs.

Today I planned on talking to Brigette and advancing my plans to somehow get her and Vicky to make up. At first I didn't really care too much about whether Brigette and Vicky were at odds, but the more I thought about it, I realized it would be a really good thing if I could bring some peace to this family, as well as getting a piece.

I found Brigette in the living room sprawled out on the couch watching TV. Vicky's daughter was such a slut, and she dressed like one. Some times I thought her entire goal in life must be to create hardons wherever she goes, even if it's just in her own house. Brigette was dressed today in a tight pink t-shirt which was tied up in front just below her breasts, showing off her flat tummy. She was also wearing a pair of running shorts, her legs spread open as she sprawled across the couch.

I walked over to the couch and sat down next to Brigette. "We need to talk about something." I told her.

Brigette hit the button on the remote and turned off the TV. She tossed the remote onto the coffee table and turned to me. "Oh, and what's that? Are you horny again?"

"Not that. It's about you and aunt Vicky."

"What do you mean?" She asked.

"I know about the fighting going on between you and your mom." I began, looking at her.

Brigette moved her head back a little and looked at me funny. "The fighting? What are you talking about, Jake?"

"Why is it that every time Vicky brings a man into her life, you try to lure him away? I don't know why you're doing it, but she's getting really frustrated, and I wish you two would stop this or work it out or something."

"Hey wait just a minute," Brigette started. "She thinks that I'm trying to steal men away from her? Ha! That's hardly it. Every time she brings a guy over here, they go crazy when they see me. I don't initiate it! Do you know what its like to have all these old guys drooling on me and wanting to sleep with me? I've only slept with four of them. Well, ok, maybe five… But I only did it so that they would stay around and wouldn't leave her all together!"

"That's crazy, Brigette." I told her. "How would having sex with Vicky's boyfriends help keep them interested in her?"

"You don't know what its like, Jake! When guys come over here and meet me, I feel terrible because they want me. After a while if I don't give in and sleep with them, they lose interest in mom altogether. I figured if I kept them around a little longer, mom would be happy."

"I don't know. That just doesn't seem right." I said.

"Its terrible, it really is." Brigette told me.

"I find it hard to believe that you really despise fucking your mom's boyfriends that much." I accused her.

Brigette sighed and rolled her eyes a little. "Well it isn't that bad. It works out for me too I guess. When I'm home from college I'm always so horny. Hey, if they want to do me, and I want them to, then why shouldn't I?"

"Look all I'm saying is that you have to sit down with Vicky and work this out. You two need to talk about this before it gets even more serious. Maybe you can talk to her and decide to keep your boyfriends separate, or at least share."

"Share?" She asked, grinning at me.

"Well its just an idea." I said.

Brigette pulled on my arm, pulling me down so that I was laying in with my head in her lap on the couch. "Awww but I don't want to share you." She smiled, stroking my hair.

I looked up at her. I was laying with my head nuzzled in her lap against her smooth thighs, with her big breasts bulging and resting just above my face. "Well," I gulped. "Right now I'm all yours!"

Brigette giggled happily and I felt her other hand resting against my package, massaging my quickly stiffening cock through my pants. I reached up and cupped each of her firm breasts in my hands, squeezing them. I don't know who I liked more. Brigette's tits were smaller than Vicky's (probably a double D), which were still huge don't get me wrong, but even though they weren't as huge, they were much more perky and firm.

After squeezing and massaging her melons for a while through her shirt, and Brigette gripping and stroking my stiff cock through my pants, she pulled her shirt off over her head, letting her big knockers come bouncing out free. I stripped down a little too, by undoing my pants and sliding them down my thighs, letting my cock out, so that Brigette could stroke my bare member.

I was lying stretched across the couch with my head in Brigette's lap, her breasts hanging down just inches from my face. The girl leaned forward, and her tits came down closer to my face. I leaned my head up just a little so that I could lick at her breasts. I lapped my tongue over them a little and then sucked some of her tit-flesh into my mouth, moaning a bit.

"Oh Jake you're such a tit-man, aren't you? It never fails." She said to me as I layed in her lap.

I stopped sucking for a moment to reply, "Oh god yes. I don't know what it is, but every time I set eyes on your breasts, I want to just devour them!"

"Well, I'll indulge your fantasy, baby. Just lay there like a baby and nurse on my titties." She told me.

I did just that. With my head laying in her lap, I sucked one of her nipples into my mouth and began to nurse on her like a little baby. She even cradled one of her arms underneath my head, lifting me up so my face could be pressed against her chest. I felt her other hand, however, wrap around my cock.

I sucked hungrily on Brigette's perfect tits, drawing her nipples into my mouth, licking and sucking them all over. Even though there wasn't any milk to suck from her, it was still fun and extremely arousing to nurse her breasts.

Brigette went to work, running her fingers up and down my bare cock, stroking my veiny rod with adoration. She gripped her hand around me tightly, giving my cock squeezes from time to time, alternating between rubbing up and down. In no time, the tip of my dick was oozing with clear precum.

I slurped and sucked on her delicious jugs, leaving my saliva drooled all over each of her nipples. I buried my face in her hooters and absolutely devoured them, licking and sucking everywhere.

At the same time, Brigette's fist was wrapped around my member, pumping up and down quickly. The handjob alone would be amazing, not to mention the fact that I was getting to treat her tits like my own personal suck-toys.

zaxxon
zaxxon
2,243 Followers
12