Undercover Cop

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Even though he was expecting it, it still came as a shock when Marie spoke up.

"Karl, eat my pussy for me while I suck James' cock clean," she asked, smiling, their eyes locked.

"No, shit," James said as he moved around to kneel next to Marie's head, torn between watching her turn her head and take his glistening, gooey cock into her mouth and Karl kneeling in front of her spread, cum-filled pussy as he dragged his tongue up through it, then began slurping the cum cocktail filling her while Marie continued to suck his cock, shocking him when she took all of it into her mouth, her nostrils flaring as she milked him with her mouth and throat before slowly letting him back out, smiling up at him as she licked her lips, then looked down at Karl licking the cum from her pussy.

"Isn't he the best?" Marie sighed as Karl continued to lick and eat her pussy, not stopping until she was sparkling pinkly clean.

"That's one crazy husband," James laughed. "I can see why you're so crazy about him."

"Now fuck me," she urged Karl, lifting her legs to wrap around his waist as he sank his cock into her, bending down to kiss her, a long deep kiss as he pumped his cock in and out of her, groaning after just a couple of minutes when he lost control and started to cum, everything proving to be too much stimulation as he filled her pussy.

"Oh, Karl, this is more fun than I imagined," Marie said, her arms around his neck as she milked his cock for his cum with her pussy.

"It is definitely more than I imagined," Karl agreed, smiling wanly as he slid down her body on autopilot, as always, eating her pussy after fucking her, whether he had cum or not.

"Now I want to fuck you," Marie said when Karl finished eating her pussy, climbing on top of James and reaching down beneath herself for his cock, guiding it to her pussy and sinking down onto it with a sigh. "God, that is so good," she said, leaning back on her hands, her feet beneath his armpits as she began humping her pussy up and down on his cock.

Karl watched in amazement as Marie fucked James, her whole body spasming as James rubbed her big fat clit with his thumb, gasping as orgasm after orgasm tore through her body.

"Oh, I'm out of energy," Marie gasped some ten minutes later.

"Let me do some of the work, then," James said, rolling over and pinning her beneath him, her legs raising up to wrap around his waist as he began pounding her pussy. "I'm going to cum," he finally warned.

"Let me suck you this time," Marie gasped, Karl helping her to sit up when James pulled his cock from her pussy, leaning over to take it into her mouth, her eyes popping when it exploded in her mouth, cum gushing onto her tongue as she gulped it down. "I can't believe you can cum so much," she panted when she finally succeeded in sucking him dry, sitting back and licking her lips, her eyes shining with excitement. "Oh, Karl," she sighed when she felt his tongue in her ravished pussy, laying back and pulling her knees to her chest. "You are just the best."

"Maybe I should leave you two to yourselves now," James suggested as he watched Karl eating Marie's pussy.

"This has been wonderful," Marie sighed. "Thank you for helping us have this experience. We've talked about doing this for years, now we have. I hope that we can do it again, don't you, Karl?"

"Works for me," Karl replied, lifting his pussy-smeared face from between her legs. "I've never seen you wet like this."

"It's so nice having two men to fuck," Marie sighed.

"You just let me know," James said, chuckling. "I'm happy to fuck you any time you like."

"Oh, Karl, I cannot believe that we finally did it," Marie said when James had gone. "Did you like it?"

"It was strange at first," Karl admitted, "but then I realized what a turn-on it was watching you. Your pussy looked incredible with his cock going in and out of it."

"It felt incredible, too," Marie laughed. "His cock is so fat. My pussy loved it. Maybe next time I'll see if I can take it in my ass."

"That I'd like to see," Karl said. "This is totally crazy, you know."

"Yes, and I just love it," Marie replied. "Fuck me again, then we can get some sleep," she said, pulling him up over her, her legs raising to lock around his waist as his cock found her pussy and slid into it.

The next day Marie knocked on Tom's office door before entering.

"I checked with Interpol," she said, sitting down in front of his desk. "They say that Afrim Kelmendi is a person of interest in human trafficking and the importation of cocaine into southeastern Europe. He's also wanted for questioning about the murders of several members of rival Albanian criminal gangs. He's also known as Afrim Frashëri, Afrim Përmeti, and Afrim Shkodra. He's smart, though, never even been arrested or charged with a crime. He's 47, 6'4", black hair and eyes."

"Irene was right," Tom mused. "This is a seriously bad guy."

"What should we do?" Marie asked.

"What do you suggest?" Tom asked, smiling.

"Well, why don't we start with some passive surveillance, phone taps and intercepts, things like that?" Marie suggested.

"How about bugging his condo or his limo?" Tom asked.

"Something tells me that would be a mistake," Marie replied, shaking her head. "If this guy is as dirty as it seems and he's never been arrested or charged with a crime, then he's slippery as an eel. He probably takes all sorts of precautions about bugs and things. If we did it and he found them, he'd know that we were onto him and he'll just go to ground. I think about the way he made sure that it was me or Irene suggesting everything that happened. He was very smart."

"Do you think that he'll contact you?" Tom asked.

"I have no idea," Marie replied. "I mean, as far as he's concerned, I was just another hooker. He didn't strike me as the kind of guy who gets too attached to anyone."

"Well, if he does get in touch, let me know immediately," Tom said. "That might be our best bet to get close to him. In the meantime, prepare the surveillance warrants and get them to a judge for approval."

Marie felt a sense of satisfaction as she received the approved warrants from the judge. This was more like the police work that she had envisioned when she joined Vice, not boring research or posing as a hooker to arrest Johns looking to get laid. It was her job, but she didn't have to agree with it. She had the sudden revelation as to why the other women were so blasé about busts going bad and things evolving the way they had with her and Irene with Afrim. It's hard to get upset about something that you don't think is wrong.

She was more than pleased when Karl attacked her as soon as she got home, mounting her on the living room floor as she laughed.

"Someone's worked up about something," she said as he pumped his cock in and out of her.

"I can't stop thinking about last night," Karl said.

"Tell me about it," Marie laughed. "Every time I thought about it today, my pussy flooded with juices."

"The more I thought about it, the hornier I got," Karl said. "It was hard to focus on my work."

"Then we can do it again?" Marie asked eagerly.

"Why not?" Karl laughed as he plunged his cock in and out of her. "I was actually worried that your pussy would get all stretched out of shape, but it feels just as tight as it ever did."

"And your cock feels just as good as it ever has," Marie said, squeezing him with her pussy. "Maybe we'll try some of our other fantasies, too."

"I'm sure we will," Karl replied, pulling his cock from her pussy and moving up to feed it into her mouth, her lips locking around the shaft just as he exploded and began to fill her mouth with cum.

A couple of days later Marie worked a sting and Irene was part of the team. There were no mishaps and things went the way they were supposed to.

"You have any plans after this?" Marie asked as they did the post-sting paperwork.

"Not really," Irene replied.

"How'd you like to fuck me and Karl again?" Marie asked, smiling.

"You know I would," Irene replied.

"I took James home with me the other night after the sting operation," Marie confessed.

"How did Karl react to that?" Irene asked.

"A little weird at first, then he got into it," Marie replied. "We had talked about doing it many times."

"James is a great fuck," Irene said. "I love that big fat black cock of his."

"You've been with James?" Marie asked.

"Many times," Irene replied, smiling. "There's never any drama with James, just good sex."

"It was good," Marie sighed. "His cock was even fatter than Afrim's and he cums buckets."

"Yeah, great, isn't it?" Irene asked with a laugh. "What's happening with Afrim?"

"Nothing so far," Marie replied, then filled her in on the steps that Tom had authorized her to take.

"I'd bet my badge that he'll contact you," Irene said.

"What should I do if he does?" Marie asked.

"Whatever he wants you to do," Irene laughed. "Or does the idea put you off?"

"I hate to admit it, but I've dreamed about that night," Marie replied. "Being fucked by guy after guy like that. I loved it, but I felt like a slut."

"I've always been proud of being a slut," Irene said, smiling at the astonished expression on Marie's face. "If it was a guy, they'd call him a stud; if you're a woman, you're a slut."

"That's true," Marie agreed. "Come on, let's get out of here. All of this talk is making me horny."

"Aren't you always horny?" Irene laughed.

"Yeah, but you know what I mean," Marie replied.

As expected, Karl was delighted when Marie showed up with Irene, though it depressed him the next morning when he had to leave for work and the two women were in yet another 69 on the bed, slurping on each other's pussies.

Marie was just getting ready to leave work the next day when her phone rang and she saw that it was a blocked number. When she answered, she heard the deep, mellifluous tones of Afrim's voice in that strange accent.

"I've been thinking of you," Afrim said.

"I've thought about you, too," Marie replied.

"Would you like to hostess a little party I'm having on Saturday?" Afrim asked.

"Like the last party?" Marie asked, her heart pounding with excitement.

"Perhaps," Afrim replied. "Would that bother you?"

"No," Marie replied softly.

"Why don't you give me your address and I'll come pick you up in the limo?" Afrim suggested.

"I know where you live now," Marie replied. "I don't mind coming on my own."

"But the party isn't at my condo, it's on my yacht," Afrim said.

"Your yacht!" Marie gasped.

"Does that interest you?" Afrim asked.

"I've never been on a yacht," Marie replied.

"It's a lot of fun," Afrim said. "We ride around in circles out in the ocean, far from any interruptions."

"What should I wear?" Marie asked.

"Whatever you'd like," Afrim replied. "Once we put out to sea, you won't need whatever it is anyway."

"Okay," Marie replied. "Tell me where your yacht is and I'll meet you there."

"City Marina," Afrim replied. "Slip A. Why don't you come around 6:00. We'll have dinner as we're making our way out past the 12-mile limit."

"What's that?" Marie asked.

"That's where international waters start and the only laws that apply are the laws of the sea," Afrim replied.

"I see," Marie replied. "Is it safe?"

"Perfectly," Afrim replied with a laugh. "We're well equipped to protect ourselves. You don't need to worry about anything. I'll take care of you."

"Okay," Marie said.

"See you then," Afrim said, ending the call.

Marie immediately went to Tom's office to inform him of the call.

"This is a totally different situation," Tom said, shaking his head. "There's just no way that we could cover you if something went wrong. And you certainly can't go armed. How would you explain that?"

"Should I contact him and tell him that I can't do it?" Marie asked.

"That's not my call to make," Tom replied. "Based on your last experience, I think you know what you can expect if you go. Are you willing to do that?"

"How important would it be?" Marie asked nervously.

"I'm going to get in touch with some people," Tom replied. "Be here at 10:00 tomorrow morning. We'll confer with some others who understand these things better than me, see what they recommend. We've got 4 days."

"I don't like it," Karl said when Marie informed him of what had happened as she rode his cock that night. "You'd be helpless if anything went wrong."

"I know," Marie said. "That makes me nervous, too. But I don't think that he has any bad intentions towards me, other than probably fucking me in front of his friends. He likes to show off. I play dumb about things so that he can show me how smart he is. He thinks that he's god's gift to women."

"Do you want to go?" Karl asked as he felt his balls getting ready to blow.

"It depends upon if it would help to get him locked up," Marie replied. "Everything says that he's a really bad guy that shouldn't be allowed to run free. Getting people like him is why I became a cop in the first place."

"I'm going to cum," Karl gasped, Marie quickly dismounting him and turning around, planting her gooey pussy on his mouth while she inhaled his cock, moaning as it exploded and began blasting cum into her eagerly sucking mouth.

When Marie got to the station the next day for the 10:00 meeting, she was introduced to Mark Gerson from the Treasury Department and Jeri Trotts from the DEA.

"We've had our eye on this guy for a while," Jeri said when they all sat down around a table. "He's serious garbage, but also very, very smart. Nobody's been able to lay a finger on him so far."

"The Albanian government is also interested in him," Mark said. "They know that he's been living here for the past couple of years and they want to talk to him about several assassination attempts against top judges and prosecutors in Albania."

"Why haven't we just deported him back to Albania if he's such a bad guy?" Marie asked.

"Because our relations with Albania aren't the best," Mark replied with a sigh. "They're extremely authoritarian and they don't adhere to the tenets of jurisprudence that we in the West consider to be basic norms. In short, they'd torture him, even kill him out of hand if that suited their purposes. So, politically, we're not willing to cooperate with Albania in matters such as these. From our perspective, the best thing would be to make a case against him here and try him in our justice system."

"How much contact have you had with him?" Jeri asked.

"He picked me up once thinking that I was a hooker during a sting," Marie replied. "Then he called me yesterday to ask me to be a hostess for him again this coming Saturday on his yacht."

"Why would he call you?" Jeri asked. "You obviously didn't bust him during the sting. What happened?"

"I've told them nothing," Tom said. "I thought it would be better if you told them what you're willing to tell them."

"I was with another agent," Marie said. "When he picked us up, he told us that he wanted to hire us as hostesses. He was very clever. Nobody ever mentioned sex for monetary compensation. My partner felt that there was something wrong about the guy and she suggested that we not blow our covers, that we'd go along with things unless we felt threatened."

"And what did your hostessing consist of?" Jeri asked.

"We served him and three of his friends champagne and caviar," Marie replied. "Then they all took turns fucking us for a few hours."

"And you didn't feel threatened?" Jeri asked incredulously.

"I'm pretty new to Vice and I'd never been in a situation like that," Marie replied. "My partner has been with Vice for over 5 years. I just followed her lead."

"How did you feel about it afterwards?" Jeri asked.

"I was worried about what my husband might think, how he'd feel," Marie replied.

"You told him about it?" Jeri asked.

"Sort of," Marie replied. "I didn't tell him about Afrim's three friends."

"How did he react?" Jeri asked.

"Shocked, maybe a little hurt, but he said that he understood," Marie replied. "I think it turned him on in a way, too. We didn't get any sleep that night."

"I'm not asking these questions out of some prurient interest," Jeri said. "There's actually a method to my madness," she said with a smile. "How did you feel about having sex like that?" she asked.

"Confused, conflicted," Marie replied. "I mean, I had never had sex except with the guy I was with and I've been with my husband six years, married for the last five. I've never cheated on him and I don't think that he's cheated on me. We do a lot of role playing, imagining scenarios, often with other people involved."

"But did you enjoy it?" Jeri asked.

"It was the best sex I'd ever had in my life," Marie replied with a sigh.

"Could you tell us why?" Jeri asked. "You don't have to, but I'm curious."

"Are you kidding?" Marie asked. "Have you ever had non-stop sex for more than three hours with a bunch of different guys?"

"Actually, I have, many times," Jeri replied, smiling wryly. "I went undercover for six months in a people trafficking operation. That's why I was sent to this meeting. I've been there, done that, and with far more than just four men quite a few times."

"Did you like it?" Marie asked.

"God save me, yes," Jeri replied with a sigh, then laughed. "Like you said, it was the best sex of my life. But I'd been a real slut as a teenager and hadn't been the least bit discrete. When the gang checked me out and learned that, it helped prove that I wasn't a police plant in their minds."

"What is it that you want me to do?" Marie asked, the room going suddenly quiet.

"How would you feel about getting closer to Afrim?" Jeri asked.

"You mean undercover?" Marie asked, stunned.

"If you could, yes," Jeri replied. "Somehow, we need to get close to this guy if we're going to take him down. Nobody has ever gotten as close as you've already managed to get. The fact that he called you again is huge. Our surveillance, such as it is, has shown that he doesn't keep the same woman or women around, that they're always changing."

"I see," Marie said nervously.

"I know how dangerous what we're asking you is," Jeri said. "I can tell you that other than the white slavery that we suspect that he's involved in, the only violence that we believe that he has perpetrated has been against his perceived enemies; other gangs and the judicial system in Albania. But make no mistake about it, he is a stone-cold killer."

"What would I have to do?" Marie asked.

"Do you speak any languages other than English?" Jeri asked.

"I took three years of French," Marie replied.

"How did you do?" Jeri asked.

"I always got straight A's," Marie replied.

"Did you find it easy to learn or did you have to work at it?" Jeri asked.

"It was pretty easy, actually," Marie replied. "I liked it."

"Mark?" Jeri asked, arching an eyebrow his way.

"That's promising," Mark said.

"What does Afrim know about you?" Jeri asked.

"Only that I've been on the street hooking for a very short time, that I'm new to the game, circumstances forcing me to make a living somehow," Marie replied.

"You used your real name?" Jeri asked.

"Just my first name," Marie replied.

"What do you think, Mark?" Jeri asked.

"It's worth a shot," Mark replied.

"If you're willing, we'd like you to keep your date with Afrim on Saturday," Jeri said. "In the meantime, we'll produce the necessary documents to establish an identity for you so that if he has you checked out, it won't raise any red flags."

"But I'm married," Marie said. "I live with my husband. That wouldn't be very hard to learn."

"We'll put you in a safe house," Jeri said. "We'll teach you how to make it seem as though it's really your home."

"But I don't want to live apart from my husband," Marie protested.

1...45678...24