Uncapped

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Got that right," Bobby agreed.

Bobby decided to pay off the funeral home; he had no desire to stretch out paying a loan that had a five point seven five interest rate. He next started a college fund for each girl, ten thousand dollars apiece.

At the dinner table that evening, Bobby sowed Age, Samantha, and Nicole some of the homes that were for sale. Samantha and Nicole really had no opinion on any of the homes, other than their disbelief at how expensive houses were.

"What?" Bobby laughed. "Think they going be free?"

Age just nodded, but did not offer any opinion on any of the houses. She finished her meal and carried her plate to the kitchen.

Showers and prayers out of the way, Bobby softly shut the door of the girls' bedroom. Then he pulled Age to the couch.

"You ain't had nothing say," Bobby said.

"What you want me say? Congratulations? You leaving me?" Age asked angrily, wiping at a tear.

"I ain't leaving you," Bobby said, pulling her to straddle his legs.

He kissed her full lips. He hugged her tightly and kissed her again.

"Hear me? I ain't never leaving you," Bobby said.

"Never?" Age asked, melting against him.

THE END

**Author's Note: I write these stories for my pleasure; I post them here for your enjoyment. I thank you sincerely for reading my stories.

I especially thank those that take the time to leave comments, good and bad. I do read all comments. I also thank those that take the time to rate my stories, and those that 'Favorite' my stories.

I do not read emails. So, if you've any comments, please leave them here, with this story so that we may all enjoy your words of wit and wisdom.

Age Smith is the younger sister of Sage Smith, a character in the 'Ugly Things' series.

Kendricks Engineering, the place of employment of Bobby Broussard and Age Smith was introduced in 'Tuff As Nails' in the Loving Wives category.

Britney Richards, the HR Manager was also introduced in the 'Tuff As Nails' story.

The KE Charles generator that Bobby Broussard assembles is introduced in 'Bonus' in the Loving Wives category.

The DeGarde CDU was first introduced in the 'Breaking the Family' series in the Loving Wives category. The facility has been highlighted in a few other stories, such as 'Upheaval' in the Loving Wives category.

Harold Doucet, the HR Manager of PC Nations is a character from 'Jack O Lantern' in the Anal category.

Richard Gerrard, the general manager of PC Nation is a character from 'Vanity' in the Loving Wives category.

Judge Jesse Johnson was first introduced in 'Admission Of Guilt' in the Romance category. Since then, he has been featured in a few other stories.

Julie Chamblee, Michele's counselor was a character featured in the 'Victims And Volunteers' series in the Loving Wives category.

Twister Doughnuts, in Paulton Louisiana was introduced in 'Eyes Like Honey' in the Incest/Taboo category.

Bobby Broussard and Age Smith may or may not pop up in other stories. Samantha and Nicole Broussard may or may not pop up in other stories as well.

You pass you a good time. Have a swell day. And some of you? Have a swollen day.