Two Teachers Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No! I can't. Adele wouldn't," she complained.

He wanted to tell her she already had, though that would spoil the ruse. "Go on then. They are all in there, at the meeting. I'll get Adele too," he said, rising to go.

She sat on the bed, nervously twiddling with her hair.

"No! Wait!" she pleaded. She wasn't too sure what he meant by entertaining him, though he made it sound lascivious. He sat down on the bed, close to her. His size dominated her physically, and the awful choices clouded her mind. She just didn't want to think about what he meant.

Sylvia would do anything to protect her friend. If she didn't co-operate, he would present Adele to his father, and he was head of the school board. He and the principal, had seen her spanked, while she pretended to be an adolescent. She figured it was all her fault. She owed Adele a big favor.

"I don't think I can," Sylvia murmured.

He kissed her neck and ears. His lips worked around to her face, tickling and flicking, against her eyes and nose. If he had grabbed her, she would have resisted. He nibbled on her lips, not actually kissing her. She could hear her breathing rate increase, feel her chest deeply heaving.

It was nice. He had saved them both, from certain ruin and humiliation. They were still both so very vulnerable in this house. They needed him. She owed Adele so much, for getting her into this predicament. Adel had said to keep him sweet. His kisses were so soft and sweet. He was so gentle and considerate. She opened her mouth, unsure if she was going to say something, or if it was for him to kiss her. His tongue teasingly flicked in then it was gone. He sucked on her lips, biting on them so gently, so persuasively. She couldn't help kissing him back.

They devoured each other, in a passionate embrace, sucking and exploring each others mouths. She had no choice, and it seemed so good. He still hadn't touched her, except to hold her tight.

They fell back across the bed. James noted with relief, it didn't rattle or squeal with the sound of stressed springs.

His lips caressed her neck, under her chin this time, on their way to her breasts. She knew what he was going, yet couldn't stop him. She felt him bite her nipples through the bra. Not wondering, or caring, when her dress had been unbuttoned.

He carried on moving down. A little shiver of apprehension ran through her. This was a first date, she hardly knew him. It was an exceptional situation, and anyway, she couldn't stop now. She forgot he was nearly ten years younger, and that she had been coerced into submitting to him.

The intention of resisting him, trying to talk him out of it, had been in her mind, but all that was forgotten. She concentrated on the wonderful sensations his lips, and caresses from finger tips were causing. Her body seemed to vibrate from the delicate touches to her skin, until she felt on fire.

If he had ripped her panties off, from lust, she would have kicked out, thrown him off her prone body. He didn't make it easy for her to resist. Instead, he worked all around her panties, with finger tips and a flickering tongue. Over her thighs and mons, he stroked, kissed, sucked and flicked his tongue.

Her breathing had progressed to rapid gasps. She didn't have to be conscious of her sex smell or anything else, to know she was ready. Her pussy sent urgent messages, direct into the pleasure centers of her brain. She wanted to squirm under him, yet still lay prone, accepting the pleasure of it, absorbing every wonderful sensation.

She hooked her thumbs into the panties and pushed them down, unable to reach far, with the big man, pressing her into the soft covers. She was such a little thing, there for his pleasure, ready to be taken. He took the hint and uncovered her. His hot breath fired her sex.

He sucked her sex lips into his mouth, and nibbled on them. She moaned from a deep feeling of longing. She wanted to be his, to give pleasure to this wonderful man. A finger slithered over her bud. A gasp escaped her throat, as though in pain, from the electric shock of his touch.

He continued to suck her lips, while rubbing her swollen, sensitive bud. She lifted her hips, pushing her sex into his face. "Make me yours, take me!" Sylvia fervently hissed.

He agonizingly, slowly, worked his way up her body, still fingering her sex, exploring it, cherishing it, as though it were a work of art. Not even the most expensive painting could give an ardent collector, so much pleasure. Her body ached for him.

At last she felt his rock hard cock run across her thighs. Delirious with delight, she pushed at him, maneuvering to find him, struggling beneath his hard manly body. She bit her lip, not daring to yell. His cock had pierced her. The head of his manhood had passed her inner lips. He was poised to take her, maneuvering his body to thrust in.

Uncontrollably she heaved her hips up at him, needing to have it all. She needed to feel all of it, inside, deeply taking her. The long slow drive into her body, felt as though it were pushing at the walls of her vagina, opening her up. He was big, strong, and was taking her, making her his.

Unable to hold back a second more, he thrust in. If he hadn't already had an orgasm, with her friend, he would have done before now. The exploration of her body had been a voyage of discovery. He had guessed she needed to be taken by stealth. Talk among friends, and fumbles with girlfriends, had taught him something.

When he found her clit, her reaction told him she was more than ready.

"Fuck me hard," she pleaded, on a rush of air. "Fuck me hard," she moaned, with a whispery voice.

He needed no encouragement. He slammed into her thrusting powerfully. His legs and hips worked in unison, pushing his cock deep into her body. A powerful orgasm held him still, while he pumped sperm into her prone body.

Sylvia trembled under his body, experiencing a deep orgasm. It was her first, after having small tremors before the depth of a full orgasm rocked her mind. The overwhelming sensations made her cry out despite having to keep quiet, in that house of danger.

Under his chest, her muffled yell of excitement went unnoticed. Her eyes rolled up in her head as it rocked from side to side as though attempting to shake off the intense waves of intense pleasure throbbing in her brain.

Eventually they both lapsed into a shallow sleep. Their breathing settled down from the gasps. James held her tight, loving her at that moment. Sylvia too was completely his, for he had taken her further than anyone had, more than she thought possible.

Their grip upon each other lessened, and they began to whisper to each other.

"We had better get dressed. I get you both out of here, now my parents have gone to bed," James told her.

With the greatest care James opened his bedroom door to find Adel screwed up in a ball on the floor. When he laid a hand on her, she sat up, startled.

"It's time to go," he whispered. "Sylvia is waiting," he added.

Adele followed him out creeping along silently, halting when the stairs creaked. The back door was furthest from his parent's room so they used that, to make their escape. James had thought to move his car earlier. Silently moving down the street they slipped into his car.

Adele dare not look at her friend, not wanting to reveal what she had sacrificed to save her. She blamed herself for giving into him, still unsure as why she had. Sylvia seemed on a high having escaped unscathed.

James dropped them outside the apartment, without a word spoken during the short drive. James watched them hurry up the path to their apartment. "Don't be late for school tomorrow, girls," he whispered.

On entering the apartment the two young women remained quiet, preferring to be alone with their thoughts. One of them was in confusion, over sucking a young stranger's cock. The other, was confused over how she felt, after letting a young guy make love to her.

12