Twenty Years to Life Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She and Isabel had gone to the same schools when they were younger. But Isabel's parents were rich and had decided to send her to private school when they got into the ninth grade. But Isabel had already started to develop the right amount in all the right places. Torrie saw her around town even when they weren't going to the same school, and Isabel had become one of the hottest girls Torrie had ever seen. She had an hourglass figure, big green eyes, silky long black hair and a full pair of lips that would do Angelina Jolie proud. She wasn't cut like Torrie was, but exuded sexuality nonetheless. And she had a set of headlights that could be seen from orbit. That night, those tits were displayed by a low cut babydoll tee-shirt and a light jacket. They were so tanned . . .

A couple months earlier, this little ritual had started. Torrie had always had a bit of a crush on the young debutante, but that night had been different. Isabel had recognized the clerk and had actually stopped to say hi. Even then, Torrie's heart had been beating a mile a minute. When Isabel had opened her purse to get her money, Torrie had spotted a book in there. It was a copy of the Marquis De Sade's "The 120 Days of Sodom and Other Writings." Isabel had a copy of that book. She hid it where no one else would ever find it and had worn the pages down to the point she was thinking of getting a new copy. It was a book that horrified her and yet, at points, excited her beyond rhyme or reason. And Isabel's copy looked pretty well read. Isabel caught her staring and blushed as she closed up her purse, stammering something about reading it for a class project. Torrie didn't buy the excuse, as most people didn't carry around a copy of their school reading in their purse, and how many classes would ever have you read the works of De Sade. But Torrie felt that only a certain type of person would seek out that kind of book on his or her own, and she just couldn't imagine the young socialite being . . . that way.

Torrie regretted that strangeness of that first altercation because she thought that Isabel would never come around again. But she was wrong. Isabel had dropped by every weekend since, and they often talked for up to an hour. Torrie didn't know why this heavenly creature would hang out at a convenience store with an uneducated malcontent like Torrie until three o'clock in the morning, but she wasn't going to do anything else to drive her away.

"Watcha readin'?" Isabel asked as she headed for the cooler at the back of the store.

"'The Scarlet Letter.' I ran out of other stuff to read, so I'm going through my collection again." Torrie was trying to sound impressive, but she felt she sounded like a kid who was bragging. 'God, I'm such a dork,' she thought.

"So you're hittin' the classics? You've got more patience than I do."

"What are you reading in your class?"

"Class?" Isabel looked confused. "Oh . . . yeah . . . class. Uhm, we're kinda between assignments right now. Anyway, you got any Diet Vanilla Pepsi back in the cooler? You were out on the shelves." She flipped her hair, looking for all the world like a girl in a shampoo commercial. Torrie felt her heart catch in her throat, and quickly forgot about the girl's ham-handed diversion, at least for a while. She checked the cooler and reported that they were indeed out of the beverage in question and offered something else as a free replacement. She knew she'd have to pay for it out of her own pocket. But she just wanted Isabel to stay a while longer. It worked. She and Isabel chatted longer than usual. Torrie kept feeling the other girl's eyes on her, but she could never catch Isabel staring.

'Probably just my imagination,' she thought dejectedly. Finally, Isabel said she had to leave. Torrie stared at the girl's well-shaped posterior as her hips swung outward and silently cursed herself. "Why don't you just ask her?" she asked herself. "What have you got to lose?"

Outside, Isabel was climbing into the shiny little sports car her parents had bought her. She settled back into the black leather seat and sat there for a moment, watching the young woman inside as she started to mop the floor.

"Why do you keep doing this?" she asked of herself. "You don't have the guts to ask. You don't even know if she's what you're looking for. So maybe she DID read De Sade. That doesn't mean anything." But she kept staring for another minute before starting up the engine. "Soon," she promised herself. But she had said that to herself every week for months. And she wasn't sure she had the courage to follow through. Slowly, she pulled out of the parking lot and headed for home.

--------------- -------------

A few days later . . .

--------------- -------------

Torrie was restocking the candy at three in the morning when she heard the door buzzer go off. She stood up quickly, hoping to catch sight of a certain gorgeous brunette. She sort of got her wish. Unfortunately, the dark-haired individual was Jeremy, and he wasn't her type. And he had a couple of girls with him. A couple ditzy blondes in waitress outfits. 'Great,' she thought. 'He's slumming again.'

"Hey Torrie," he said with a smile and a glance at his two companions. "Why don't you two chill here for a bit? I got some business with my friend to attend to and then," he added, grabbing both their asses, "I'll take of my business with you two." Both girls giggled, and Torrie was willing to bet that if one of them had half a brain, it'd be lonely. That was how Jeremy liked his women, stacked like strippers and dumb as a box of rocks. Jeremy wandered up. "How's it going?"

Torrie just stared at him. "What?"

"Can't a friend just stop by and say 'hi'? Maybe check to see if you've applied to the welding program or . . ."

"Shut your pie hole," Torrie said irritably. "I said to give me some space and I'd figure something out. It's been two days. Besides, I SERIOUSLY doubt you came by to inquire about my welfare." She glared at the two bimbos in the doorway.

"Ouch! That hurts! Hurts to the core!" Jeremy realized that there was no point beating around the bush. Torrie wasn't biting. "Uh, listen . . . my dorm room is a little cramped with my roommate and his boys getting drunk. I was hopin' . . ."

"You're shitting me?!?" Torrie almost shouted. "You promised the last time that it WOULD BE the last time!"

"C'mon babe! Your parents sleep like the dead, and they can't hear a damn thing up there when your door is closed! You've got that exterior stairway to the apartment and I'll only need it for an hour or so. I'll be gone by the time you get home and . . ."

"You are a piece of work, you know that!"

"Please?" Jeremy looked so pathetic that Torrie had to laugh.

"Okay, okay. Actually, my folks are out of town visiting my grandma. They left this morning, so don't worry about disturbing them. But I expect a clean set of sheets on the bed by the time I get back, and you're doing my laundry next weekend. Man-whore," she muttered under her breath as she fished her house key out from her pocket. "And if they steal anything, it's your ass."

"Love ya," he said with a grin as he grabbed the key, grabbed his walking Barbie Dolls and headed outside.

"Sure," she muttered when he was gone. "At least someone will be getting some action in my bed."

------------ -----------------

A few minutes later . . .

------------ -----------------

"Are you sure she's okay with this?" one of the girls asked as she looked around Torrie's disheveled apartment. Jeremy grimaced. He was hoping it was a little more cleaned up, but that wasn't Torrie's style those days.

"Absolutely. Torrie's cool. But enough small talk," he said, unzipping his fly and letting his cock spring forward. Both girls gasped. It was about eight inches long, but it wasn't the length that got most girls' attention. It was the thickness. Jeremy's member was about eight inches in circumference and was crowned with a dark, fleshy head. He grabbed one of the girl's hands (he couldn't really remember her name, so he called her Blonde Girl One) and placed it on his trouser snake. "Let's see some action."

"Its huge!" Blonde Girl One said.

Blonde Girl Two was frantically discarding her clothing. She had a nice big set of tits and just a hint of baby-fat all over her body. Jeremy didn't care. Blonde Girl One had dropped to her knees and had wrapped both hands around his pole, stroking it with an awe-struck tenderness. As soon as the first drop of pre-cum appeared, she stuck her tongue out and licked it up.

"Move over," said Blonde Girl Two, who knelt on the floor next to her coworker and grabbed Jeremy's heavy nut-sack. "It's so fuckin' big!" she said, almost in a trance. "I don't know how we're going to fit it inside me!"

"Or me," the other girl said, a little annoyed. The two of them started taking turns holding and licking the shaft. Finally, Girl Two took over while Girl One stood up to get undressed. She was in a little bit better shape overall but had smaller breasts.

Jeremy had kind of hoped the two girls would undress each other, but neither of them seemed to have any gay inclinations what so ever. That depressed Jeremy a bit. There was something about lesbian activity that aroused him. It was one of the reasons he liked Torrie so much. 'Get your mind off of Torrie,' he thought. 'You'll never have a chance with her.' And while the rational part of his mind knew that was true, the part of his mind that harbored his fantasies of being able to act on his secret lust for his hard-bodied friend wouldn't let it go. 'Shit,' he thought. 'Now I REALLY need to get this party started. He grabbed one of the girls' heads and pushed it towards the purple crown. "Open your mouth and say 'ahh.'" He felt that old, comfortable warmth of a female mouth engulfing his manhood.

As Girl One took enough of his meat to make her gag, Girl Two dipped her head underneath and began sucking on Jeremy's balls. He realized this probably wasn't their first time as a tag team. She slurped noisily for a while, then she and Girl One exchanged positions. Girl Two was a little better at giving head, fitting more of his massive tool in her mouth. "You girls have done this before, haven't you?"

"No!" Girl Two said after pulling off his rod and stroking it roughly with her hand. "We've never done anything like this before."

Jeremy smiled. It was a common lie for tramps to tell. For some reason, they thought that it would make a difference to the guy if he realized he wasn't the first person to receive special treatment. 'Dumb blondes,' he thought. 'Guys really don't give a shit, as long as SOMEONE is sucking their cock.' For a moment, the two girls both were working his thick dick, each sucking on one side of the shaft. Jeremy fantasized for a moment that their lips would touch. 'Girls kissing . . .' echoed in his mind. 'Girls like Torrie . . .' But then the two girls went back to separate tasks, and his fantasy was disrupted.

"I need that big fuckin' thing inside me," Girl Two said, flopping back on the bed with her legs spread obscenely wide.

"Your wish . . ." he started, then her legs drew him close. Girl One leaned in and helped guide him into her friend's waiting hole and he quickly pushed in.

Girl Two gasped as her pussy expanded around the invader and gasped again when he buried it all the way in. Jeremy grabbed Girl One around the waist and pulled her up and towards him, allowing him to lock his lips on one of her fleshy breasts. He increased his tempo of fucking Girl Two while mauling Girl One's tits with his mouth and her ass with his hand.

"Fuck me baby," Girl Two was saying. "Fuck me hard!" She was happy with the response, as Jeremy's cock explored her depths. His balls were slapping hard against her ass as he drove himself home over and over again as Girl Two's cunt strained to accommodate him. He thrust his hand between Girl One's ass cheeks so he could finger that girl's pussy as he continued sucking on her nipples. Girl Two's legs were wrapped tightly around Jeremy's waist.

"Move over," Girl One cooed as Jeremy pulled his wet fingers out of her. "I wanna ride." After he pulled out, both girls pushed Jeremy onto his back, with Girl One mounting his massive rod while Girl Two started to ride his face. Girl One actually grunted when his dick was all the way inside her, then she started to bounce. Jeremy just let her do all the work. He had a sweet bit of sex right in front of his face, and he loved to eat. He sunk his thumb into the lower portion of Girl Two's entrance while he pushed his tongue between her succulent lips. He preferred long, slow movements down the middle, followed by sucking on her inner lips.

Girl One was riding him like a pogo stick, and had reached behind her to fondle his balls in the process. She may have been around the block a few times, but her tunnel was still tight. "God, you got a good dick! I'm gonna fuck you so good!"

'Shut up and ride,' Jeremy thought as he pleasured the pussy in front of him. He took the time to stick a finger in Girl Two's ass. In his mind, he was imagining the two girls he was with making out with each other. Like Torrie made out with girls. Then he was picturing Torrie with these two girls. Suddenly, he found a renewed burst of energy, and his tongue started moving with tremendous fervor.

"Whatever it is you said seems to be workin'," Girl Two said as she ground her hips against Jeremy's face, "because he's gonna make me . . . Oh GOD!" Without any further fanfare, her hips began to shake and her juices began to drip onto Jeremy's face. He wondered if Torrie tasted good. She probably tasted better than this chick. "That was so GOOD!" she said. "I'm gonna make it up to you."

Girl Two climbed down onto the floor and actually began sucking on his balls while her friend bounced on his cock. He knew it wasn't happening, but he pictured her licking Girl One's asshole as well. That mental image sent him over the top. He flipped Girl One onto her back, positioned himself between her thighs and went to town. He was going like a jackhammer, and the sound of their flesh smacking together could be heard throughout the room.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck!" Girl One shouted as Jeremy fucked her brains out. Pretty soon, he felt her warm box constrict as she experienced a mind-numbing orgasm. He left himself buried inside her, and the pressure exerted by her orgasm brought Jeremy to the brink as well.

"I hope you're on the pill," he said as his dick twitched and blasted a load of spunk deep inside the girl's body. It pulsed several times so that when he finally pulled, his cream was dripping out onto her thighs.

"Damn, that thing was full," Girl Two murmured, looking at the cream pie between her friend's legs.

"Hey, if you want some . . ." Jeremy started, looking meaningfully at the excess jizz.

"Hey, I don't do girls," Girl Two said defensively.

"I'm not asking you to eat the bitch," Jeremy growled, "just clean her up."

Girl Two tentatively reached a finger out and scooped up a bit of his cum from Girl One's body and sexily sucked it off her finger. Jeremy had been hoping she'd lick it off, but that was good too.

"That wasn't so bad," he said, stroking his semi-rigid member. The sight of girls touching each other was a major turn-on, and he was hoping to keep himself hard for another round. "Now why don't you two girls help me out with this big ol' thing?"

The girls smiled and got back on their knees. Soon, they were taking turns sucking on his sensitive, semi-rigid shaft.

"That's good girls. Keep that up and daddy will be ready to go in no time." There was one thing he really enjoyed about these semi-rigid blowjobs, and that was that the girls were able to fit more of his spongy flesh into their mouths. And sure enough, he soon felt himself getting hard again, and the two little blonde sluts were quickly gagging on his meat. He positioned them both on their backs with their legs spread, taking turns and fucking them slowly and steadily, each one waiting hungrily for her turn. He kept his fingers busy, fingering whichever girl he wasn't fucking. He would then get the girl he was fingering to lick her own juices off his hand. And the entire time, he was wishing it was his pink-haired friend licking the cum directly from another girl's cunt.

He growled, then positioned the head of his cock at the entrance of Girl Two's ass. "You want this baby? Wanna big black dick in your ass? Wanna be a whore like in one of those porn movies?"

"It'll split me in half!" she said, her eyes wide open. But she didn't back away.

"Maybe, but what a way to go," he returned, pushed forward. And Girl Two reached down, grabbing his thick dick and helping guide it in her back door.

"So . . . (gasp) . . . so thick! God!" She was actually beginning to squirm. She was rubbing her clit in circles as the impossibly large object slowly found its way into her backside. Girl One, not wanting to be left out, was on her knees behind Jeremy, playing with herself while rimming his asshole with her tongue.

'I wasn't expecting that, but I like it!' he thought to himself. The head of his cock had finally completely penetrated Girl Two's sphincter, and he let her adjust while enjoying Girl One's gentle tongue-action.

"Fuck me," Girl Two said. "Fuck my ass! Split my ass open with you big fuckin' cock!"

"I was never one to disappoint a lady," he said with a smile. 'Of course, you're no lady,' he thought. But that didn't stop him from sinking all the way into her ass. 'I wonder how many times she's done this,' he thought. 'She can't be new to ass fucking if she's taking this beast so easy.' But it didn't much matter to him who had traveled that road before, as it was just helping pave the way for him. And she was tight back there! Soon, he was filling he butt with meat like it was going out of style, and Girl One could only fondle his balls, fiddle with herself and watch, because he was going too fast for a rim-job.

"You're a hot little ho, ain't ya? You like this black dick, don't ya? Tell me how much you like it!"

"I love it," Girl Two responded. She was digging her heels into his back as he reamed her something fierce. "I love having cock in my ass!"

'I'll bet you do,' was Jeremy's internal response. But he knew he wouldn't last long. Giving a deep anal-dicking was one of his favorite activities, and he had found a warm and willing bitch to take everything he had to give. And soon, she was taking a load of cum right in her ass.

"Oh fuck! Oh shit! Oh damn!" Jeremy said as he deposited his load deep in her bowels. As far as orgasms went, Girl Two was close behind him, fingering herself to climax with his wood still entrenched in her backside. He waited for his sensitive member to shrink before pulling out, enjoying the sight of her quivering body coming down from her own "little death." By the time he pulled out of her gaping sphincter, he heard the moans of Girl One indicating that the other member of their little group had also achieved release.

"You were the greatest," Girl Two said as she lay there covered in sweat.

Jeremy actually leaned over and gave her one of his "smooth" kisses, then swapped some spit with Girl One. As the three of them disentangled and started getting dressed, something caught Jeremy's eye. It was a pair of cotton panties that didn't belong to either of the two girls he had just fucked. They had to be Torrie's. When neither of the girls was looking, he grabbed those panties and tucked them into his pocket. He knew that was as close as he would ever get to the girl he really wanted, but it would have to do. He'd take them home and masturbate with them, like he had several times before. He cleaned up a bit, making a mental promise to come by and finish the job the next day, and maybe "encourage" Torrie to fill out the applications sitting on her coffee table. 'If I can't get into her pants,' he thought, 'maybe I can at least get into her head.' He escorted the waitresses out the door, locking it behind him.