Tutelage

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey, you new here?" Bobby Menninger asked as they stripped out of their sweaty clothes.

"Huh? Menninger, dude, we worked on that stupid History paper last year?" Tim reminded the young man.

"Knudsen?" Bobby asked, shocked.

"Hey, uh, Timmy, what's with the no hair?" another student asked, which caused Rusty and Jackson and Anthony Lewis to giggle as the trio cut through the locker room to get to the gymnasium's bathroom.

"Uh? Looking at my schlong? Why you looking? Like looking at my schlong?" Tim snapped. "And uh, it's Tim, dude. Tim. Not Timmy, all right?"

The young man blushed furiously, but said nothing. Tim and Bobby went into the shower. A moment later, two other students joined them under the tepid spray.

At lunch, Tim scanned the available seating. Rusty and the Video Idiots had commandeered a table for themselves. The other students were more than happy to let the 'Kombat Krew' isolate themselves from the other students.

The cheerleaders and their hangers-on also had their own table. As he scanned the crowded lunchroom, Tim thought one or two of the girls smiled his way, but could also see that he would have fierce competition for their attention. He would have the competition from other males vying for the girl's attention, as well as competition from the girl's peers. It would be better to wait until he could isolate any of these girls.

"Hey, hi, uh, Rebecca," Tim smiled at a pretty and somewhat chubby classmate. "It all right I sit here?"

"I uh, uh yeah, I uh sure," Becky Gardner agreed, pretty face obscured by her furious blush.

"Okay, so we got English and Geometry together; what you got this afternoon?" Tim asked.

When Becky named Computer Literacy, Tim nodded approval. They also shared the same study period; fifth period.

"So, if we got together, studied Geometry; I really sucked at that last year," Tim pointed out.

"Timmy, we're all over here," Phat Pat interrupted.

"Dude, it's Tim, all right?" Tim said, trying to keep the annoyance out of his voice. "But uh, as you can see? I am talking to a pretty girl. And uh, talk to y'all? A bunch of guys? Or talk to a pretty girl? Hmm, easy choice, huh?"

"What? Dude, it's just Big Becky," Phat Pat argued.

"Patrick, go away. All right? Just go away," Tim said as Becky glared white hot hatred at the scrawny student.

In fifth period, sitting in the library for their study period, Becky and Tim found the back row of the Reference books to be of extreme interest. Tim got his first tongue kiss and even got to feel a girl's breasts. He got to feel those breasts through blouse and bra, but they felt pretty nice all the same.

"So, I'm working at Deubler's, over on Tillman?" Tim spoke low as they returned to their books just before the buzzer sounded. "Work Thursday through Sunday."

"The furniture place?" Becky verified.

"Mm hmm. So, uh, after school today, want to go over to the Sno-Cone Stand?" Tim asked.

"I uh, okay," Becky eagerly agreed, pretty hazel eyes glowing.

That afternoon, Tim waited for Becky as the masses of students rushed to escape Lloyd M. Bentsen High School. They walked, chatting pleasantly to the snowball stand. Once there, they saw a few fellow students and Tim nodded politely to his peers.

"Green Apple? I, I've never had green apple before. It any good?" Tim asked as he paid for the two doubles.

"No. I get it 'cause it sucks," Becky laughed as they found a bench with only one other occupant.

"Mm, makes perfect sense," Tim smiled and Becky laughed happily.

After they finished their treats, with Tim letting Becky try his Orange Delight and Tim trying and choking down a spoonful of Green Apple, they wound up at Becky's trailer.

"I uh, listen, I, I'm a virgin," Tim confessed as they stood in Becky's bedroom.

"You, you are?" Becky asked, amazed.

Tim blushed hotly but nodded his head. Becky shoved aside a pile of clothes and sat on her bed. She looked up at him, silently waiting.

"So, I uh, you, you going have show me what you like, what you want me to do," Tim admitted.

He seemed to be a natural at kissing. He was also pretty good at helping Becky out of her snug top and 35C bra. Tim was fascinated by the sight of the first breasts he'd ever seen. Breasts that weren't his mother's breasts or his sister's breasts.

"I uh, augh! Oh God, yes, and, augh, bite, bite them, shit!" Becky wheezed as Tim nibbled on her large rubbery nipple.

After a few minutes of breast-play, Becky encouraged Tim to work down her snug jeans and full briefs. Becky's pussy was covered by a dense thicket of brown pubic hair. Becky taught Tim how to use his fingers to pleasure her, showed Tim how to get her over the precipice with his fingers.

"I oh, oh my God, oh God yes!" Becky screamed and Tim felt his hand become very wet.

"You, you really? You really going put your mouth..." Becky asked when Tim asked her how to perform cunnilingus.

Tim found the aroma wafting from Becky's very wet pussy to be a little strong. He did think he did detect a slightly strong scent, bringing to mind all the jokes about pussy smelling and tasting like fish. Yes, there was a hint of an odd aroma but was not an overwhelming scent.

With Becky's instructions, Tim lapped from her sweaty perineum to her slit, travelling upward. He licked up and down Becky's rubbery inner lips before delving his tongue into her folds, trying to open her with his tongue.

After a few moments, Tim found Becky's clitoris with his tongue. Tim punished the sensitive nub with his tongue, then incorporated his teeth as well. Becky's plump thighs clamped around Tim's head and Tim thought he would suffocate.

Tim didn't ask why a girl would have a box of condoms in her top dresser drawer, and did not ask why there was only two condoms left in a box that was labelled to contain twelve pre-lubricated condoms. He also didn't question Becky's insistence that she get the first one out of the way before he rolled the condom onto his cock.

"Augh! Oh, oh sweet Jesus!" Tim bellowed as Becky swallowed Tim's six thick inches down to the root.

Tim caught his breath, then happily noted that his cock was still rock hard after such a monumental blow job. He then rolled the offered condom onto his cock and waited for Becky's next instructions.

Even through the sheath of latex, Tim easily felt how excited, warm and wet Becky's pussy was. He could feel her muscles gripping and squeezing him as he slowly and methodically thrust in and out of her. He laughed happily when Becky screwed up her pretty face and screamed in orgasm.

Arriving home, happily, weak-legged, Tim blushed hotly when Cindy gave the air a suspicious sniff. Tim laughed outright when Cindy approached and gave him a deep sniff, then pinched her nose.

"God! Go wash that girl off of you, huh?" Cindy declared.

"Whatever," Tim laughed but did duck into the bathroom.

He stuck his head out a moment later and asked if Cindy had heard from Jared lately. She admitted she'd only received the one letter from him since he'd arrived at boot camp. Truthfully, she was still pretty upset that he'd suddenly decided to join the United States Marine Corps.

The next day, Tim actually laughed when Rusty, Jackson, and the rest of the Video Idiots pointedly turn their backs on him. He walked past them, chuckling at their immaturity.

"Hey, Tim," Gail Sternann simpered as Tim put his backpack into his locker.

"Hey, Gail; how's it going?" Tim asked.

"Hey, uh Becky said y'all went back to her place and y'all fucked?" Gail asked blatantly.

"Hmm? I have no idea why she would say that," Tim smiled easily to the scrawny red head. "All we did was kiss. Oh, and let me tell you, Rebecca Gardner? Is a great kisser."

"I, but she said..." Gail spluttered, shocked. "She even said you, there's no hair on your..."

"But, hey, we have World Geography together, don't we?" Tim continued, herding Gail toward their homeroom classroom. "I bet if we sat together, we could study; what you think?"

Gail's mother was wheelchair bound and would be at their modest home. So Gail went with Tim to Tim's trailer after school. She gawked at him when he told her he was a virgin; she would have to show him what to do.

Gail's 26A breasts were capped with light pink areolae that were extremely sensitive. Tim was able to bring Gail to orgasm just by breast play alone. Sixty nine was a very pleasurable experience for both of them, and Gail certainly enjoyed Tim making her 'do all the work' as she bounced on him.

"Timothy Knudsen, you are not!" Danielle Hernandez laughed the following Monday. "Gail and Becky both said y'all..."

"What? We kissed. They're both great kissers. And that's all we did," Tim smiled at the attractive cheerleader. "So, you going have show me what you like and don't like."

Danielle's back was an erogenous zone. She loved having her back, her shoulder blades and her spine nibbled and lightly scratched while Tim used two, then three fingers driving in and out of her pussy. Tim managed to finger Danielle to two orgasms, then licked and sucked her to a third orgasm before rolling her onto her back and mounting her. Before long, though, Tim rolled Danielle onto her belly again and nibbled and raked fingernails over her back while hammering his condom covered cock in and out of her snug pussy.

"It really works, don't it?" Cindy gave Tim a knowing smirk when a thoroughly disheveled, happy Danielle left the trailer two hours later.

"Hmm?" Tim smiled.

"That whole 'Oh I'm a virgin; you going have show me' bullshit," Cindy laughed as her short robe fluttered open.

"Mm," Tim said, shrugging as Cindy stepped closer, robe open to show her breasts, her neat landing strip. "I have no idea. We kissed. I know that. And Danielle? Is a great kisser."

"Uh huh. Any of them show you how do it, up their butts?" Cindy asked, rubbing Tim's cock through his boxers.

THE END

**Author's Note: I write these stories for my pleasure; I post them here for your enjoyment. I thank you sincerely for reading my stories.

I especially thank those that take the time to leave comments, good and bad. I also thank those that take the time to rate my words, those that 'Favorite' my work.

The Sweet Oak Sno-Cone Stand is introduced in 'Vulgar Display Of Power' in the Incest/Taboo category.

Bully Burger is introduced in 'Under Tornado Warning' in the Loving Wives category and makes sporadic appearances in other stories that are centered in Oakleaf County, Texas.

Timothy's father, Glen Blanchette, Edward Deubler, Gar Loomis, and Ralph Emerson as well as Deubler Furniture & Appliances are all introduced in 'Hesitation' in the Mature category.

Have a swell day. And some of you? Have a swollen day.