Truth or Dare with My... Mom? Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Doggy-style now, my love?" she asked huskily. "Wanna get behind mommy and make her scream like a deranged slut?"

I nodded and pulled out of her just long enough to let her clamber up into position. Within seconds, she was face-down and ass-up, the mark of a pro. Some girls got in doggy and their backs were almost straight. Mom kept her upper body down as she looked back at me, waving her ass slowly before me, teasing me.

"Come get it, baby," she whispered. "You know what to do..."

I did indeed, and took hold of mom's hips, bracing her before sinking deep inside her again. Mom groaned shamelessly as I felt those wet, silken folds envelope me, gripping me and holding on. Mom loved doggy, and I would make her cum real hard this time. And I'd cum with her.

As opposed to our earlier lovemaking, I began spearing inside now, making mom gasp and grunt with each thrust. She writhed and ground back against me, matching my rhythm to the benefit of us both. My fingers glided down to squeeze and flex on her soft ass cheeks, pulling them apart while I fucked her and giving her that stretch of her knot, that delicious sting she loved so much.

"Gnnnnn, Aaron..." she moaned as I stretched her.

Then she gasped and cried out as I smacked one of her ass cheeks with my palm. Her head snapped around and the look in her eyes was a wild and eager one.

"Again, baby," she panted, an excited smile on her face. "Do it again! Smack mommy's ass!"

I slapped her ass cheek again, knowing it stung, but mom mewled in what could only be pleasure. I felt her pussy clench me in response, which was making me wild as well. I kept fucking her, picking up the pace and occasionally slapping her ass, until she was keening in desperation. I felt my own orgasm bubbling up, and I thrust inside her as deeply as I could one last time.

I arched my spine and mom jammed back against me, burying her face in a pillow and shrieking. As I jetted my cum into her greedy pussy, she indeed squirted again, soaking my groin and my thighs.

We were going to need to invest in rubber sheets at this rate.

I flopped down heavily on top of mom, driving her into the mattress and making her grunt. We were both breathing very deeply, bodies trembling. Not surprisingly, I lost track of time while I was there, still feeling her pussy gripping and fluttering around me as mom rode out her aftershocks.

She managed to turn her head out of her pillow just enough to speak. "Gonna have to change positions, baby, or mommy's gonna suffocate here..." she said breathily. "Not a bad way to go, though..."

I pushed myself up wearily and mom groaned as I pulled out of her. With considerable effort, she turned herself over, flopping onto her back, body shining with sweat. She smiled up at me tiredly and put her arms around me. I nestled back down and slotted my still-hard cock back into her pussy. We couldn't fuck, but the closeness was everything.

"Mmmm, love my baby boy," she mumbled through the kiss she gave me. "I love you sooooo much, Aaron."

"I love you too, mom," I mumbled back before our tongues tangled again. "Nobody I love or could love more than you."

"Just wait until you have a beautiful little wifey and children before you decide that, my love," she whispered, smiling and tracing her fingernail along my jaw. "I'm happy to be on the podium when the time comes."

"I feel the same way about you and Aunt Tracy," I said. "I know you're in love with her, mom, more than you ever were with dad."

"That's a little different, honey," she explained, still holding me. "Mommies are always in love with their children, as much or more than their spouse, even if it's not typically romantic like we are. I'll always be in love with Tray, it's true, but if I had to choose your happiness, or mine with her, I'd still choose you."

"I know what you mean," I said, smiling. "But I'm sayin' that at least you can have a life with her, married to her and stuff. Nobody'd blink about sisters who live together. It's pretty common, I guess. You and I can't marry or have that kind of life without leaving absolutely everything behind and started all over again a million miles away. And you just got a new job offer, after all."

Mom giggled and poked my nose. "My sensible little mommy-fucker. I know you're right, but hormones keep us from being objective, don't they? Right now, I'm just in love with my son, and he makes me happier than anyone else ever could."

We kissed some more before I rolled onto my side, keeping mom close to me. She had her leg slung over and behind my hip, my erection still deep inside her. This position felt really good for us both, and I wondered if mom might try for another orgasm this way. Wouldn't put it by her.

"Just think, honey," she whispered to me while her face was next to mine, her eyes holding mine. She was sliding back and forth on my cock now, slowly, in time with her speaking. "You could be putting a baby in mommy right now."

I knew that wasn't true, mom had her tubes tied after she divorced dad. But the idea of somehow impregnating mom was a real turn-on, admittedly. I felt my cock tingling at the notion.

"Ooh, you like that idea," she breathed, giving me a wicked smile as I began to push my hips against her while she thrust against me. "My little boy wants to knock mommy up?"

I nodded and put my hands on her butt, helping to push me deeper inside her cunt.

"That's right, Aaron," she breathed, her voice having a quiet intensity. "Fuck mommy, cum in her, put a baby in her. She'll give birth to your child, bonding us in a whole new way..."

I couldn't believe it, we were almost slamming against one another on our sides before I groaned and mom cried out, pushing her hips against me desperately. She shuddered and came again, bathing my loins while I shuddered and gave her a dribble, all I had left. We collapsed again, panting like we'd run a marathon, covered in sweat.

"We'd better go to sleep, but can we stay like this, baby?" she asked tiredly. I nodded and she caressed my jaw as she kissed me on the mouth before snuggling into me. There was no way my cock would stay inside her, but sleeping like this was what we wanted, so we closed our eyes and drifted off.

Stupid school, I thought as sleep took me. I'd rather be here trying to breed my mother.

It was a weird thing to say, perhaps, but my dreams obviously agreed with me my desire.

***

School, Thursday morning...

I standing at my locker, rummaging around, when I felt someone beside me. I moved the door enough to see Claudia smiling up at me.

"Okay, soooooo," she began, giving me a coy look. "I know I said I wouldn't pester you yet, but I've got to know what you thought of the pic I sent you. I mean, it's only polite to tell a girl what you think after she sexts you, Zane."

I guess she had me there, so I paused and pulled out my phone, making a show of assessing the pic. I was obviously being funny about it, and she giggled while she waited. It wasn't an unpleasant sound, I admit.

The pic she sent me was simply a full frontal of her naked, with her phone set to a timer so she could pose. She had a smirk on her face, head turned just slightly, and arms up behind with her hands in her hair. She really did have nice boobs, large on her shorter frame. She wasn't a skinny girl, but she certainly wasn't plump, not even thicc. She had womanly hips, and I could see her pussy was cleanly shaven. She had one leg turned in slightly in front of the other for a tease.

All in all, Claudia Emmons was a pretty girl, I had to admit. I finally nodded. "Thanks, Claudia. You really are quite attractive. Do you want me to erase this pic as a courtesy?"

She smiled. "Honestly, no, keep it. That prick Brad got an even more lewd one of me and circulated it all around the football team. Pretty sure everyone's seen it by now."

"Except me," I pointed out, which made her eyes widen and then she giggled.

"You're so bad, Zane," she chided, giving me a playful swat on the arm. Once again, I could see her group of friends some distance down the hallway, not so subtly watching us. Claudia considered for a moment and then pulled out her own phone. She pulled up a pic and showed it to me.

"That's the one that Brad got his mitts on," she said rather plainly. It was indeed a lot more lewd than the one she'd sent me, downright obscene, in fact.

"Damn," I said, actually somewhat impressed. "That's from last year, I recognize that haircut on you from back then."

She shrugged. "Like I said, it's old news by now, and the high school rumour mill always has some new scandal to focus on. My slutty ass last year isn't it. There's a billion pics of Gina out there."

I didn't know if that was meant to cast a dispersion on my ex for being a slut who everyone saw naked or whether she was just stating a fact, but either way, I didn't care. I had zillions of pics of Gina at home.

Come to think of it, I don't think I'd looked at any of them even once since I started up with mom. At least, not without mom being there and looking at them with me. I didn't have any interest in them. She was an afterthought at this point.

Afterthot, as mom would no doubt put it, and then giggle about how funny she was.

I smiled at Claudia again. "I'll keep the pic. When the time's right, I'll show it to my current girl and see if she's interested. But I'll respect her wishes about it."

"You're a nice guy, Zane," Claudia said, seeming to mean it. "I hope you don't end up in the nice guy friend-zone, for your sake."

"I haven't so far," I said with a shrug. "I promise to ask when it's time."

She gave me a naughty smile. "Wanna come into a private room and take a pic of me yourself? Y'think that's allowed?"

I considered for a moment. We didn't have time to fuck, so that wasn't her intent. She was just trying to keep me thirsty. Saying 'no' seemed like the less viable choice. And mom would laugh when I showed her the pic later.

"Okay," I said, nodding. "But we'd better be quick."

"I hope that's the only time I ever hear you say that," she purred, moving in close enough to place one of her fingers against my crotch and then sliding it up slowly to my chin. "Just promise me you'll jerk off at least once to the pic you get to take, hm?"

"I'm pretty sure I can promise that," I chuckled as she turned and began walking to her pre-planned destination with me in tow.

***

A bit later...

I didn't end up taking a pic, it was a video. About ten seconds long. We'd slipped into an unused janitorial room and Claudia quickly slid down her pants and hiked up her shirt, exposing her panties and her bra. Seconds later, we moved those aside and she leaned back against the wall opposite me, fondling her boobs and sliding a finger up and down her netherlips. The look in her eyes told me she was very turned on.

I'd been tempted to look at it during history class, but Mr. Hardy was far stricter about phones than Mrs. Trimpe was, known to loudly call out students he found trying to sneak some screen time in. We were discussing the Red River Rebellion when my phone buzzed in my pocket. Was it Claudia or mom? I really wanted to know, but didn't dare check.

Another buzz. That meant likely mom.

I was acing this course, so I took a chance, raising my hand. "Sir? Permission to leave the room for a moment? I've finished the written assignment."

Mr. Hardy looked at me for a moment before nodding. "Drop the assignment on my desk and then you may go out, Mr. Zane. Thirty seconds."

Fair enough. I dropped the assignment on his desk and then trotted out the door. Once outside, I pulled out my phone and checked my messages. Sure enough, it was mom. Not only had she sent me a quick, video of her masturbating again, telling me how much she wanted me, but she also sent just a text message.

'Coffee after school with Becky, home a little later than usual. Love you!'

She finished the text with a red lips emoji.

I smiled and texted by. 'Got it, have fun. I'll tell you what Claudia did today when you get home. I'll make dinner. Love."

I headed back inside and resumed my seat. I was reading some notes from our textbook when a folded up note got passed to me. I looked at the paper in my hand and then glanced up quickly at Mr. Hardy, but he seemed engrossed in some detail of his own notes, scribbling away furiously. I unfolded the note and read it.

'More lewds from C?' was all it said.

I looked up around the room and saw one of Claudia's buddies, Kimmy, looking at me and giving me a smirk. She winked for a moment, and I knew she'd sent the note. I subtly shook my head at her before going back to my studying.

Two minutes later, another note, once again from Kimmy.

'Ooh, from the mystery girlfriend?'

When I had considered the complications of this new and intimate relationship with my mom, I hadn't exactly done it from this angle, where people clearly knew I was getting laid, and they were sniffing around to find out who the 'lucky' girl was. Obviously they couldn't know, but dodging telling them without being able to produce said girl was suddenly proving problematic. People would want to know.

That's how life in a community like high school worked. We were like a small town where everyone knew something. Forget six degrees, there were at best three.

I decided to give mom a little bit of her own back, and during lunch, I headed into a rarely used bathroom and slipped into a stall. Standing there, I pulled out my phone and began watching videos mom had sent me, or that we had taken over the past few days together. I settled on one that showed mom writhing up and down on top of me, her tits bouncing around and a look of sheer pleasure on her face. Her wet pussy glistened as it swallowed my cock hungrily. Thankfully, I'd remembered to mute the audio before I hit Play.

It took very little time and very few strokes to get my cock hard, and I recorded a ten-second video of my hand moving up and down my shaft. It was a pity I didn't have time to jerk one out for her, but I'd take care of that at home, cumming deep inside mom.

I captioned the video 'Look who's eager to see you when you get home', and then fired it off to her. That'd keep her juicy for tonight.

Unless she was meeting up with her friend Becky and they began fucking. That was hot to think about. Some idiots might be jealous, but not me. I wanted mom to be happy.

Back out I went, and enjoyed the rest of my lunch in the cafeteria, strangely free of interruption until the last few minutes before I was heading to Lit class.

"Hi, Aaron," said a familiar voice beside me.

I turned and look up, nodding. "Heya, Gina."

"Y'still sore?" my ex asked, clearly expecting me to rant at her, berate her in the cafeteria. I guess someone was watching.

"No, you did what was right for you," I said easily. "I hope it's what you need. I really do. No hard feelings."

"You can't just say that after everything," she pressed, apparently unprepared for the answer I'd given her and still trying to elicit the desired reaction. "Didn't we mean anything?"

"What we had wasn't what you need, Gina; it wouldn't be fair of me to keep trying to hold you back for my own selfish reasons," I explained. "It was fun. But if I'm not the guy, then that's your decision to make, I have no right to make it for you."

"Why're you being such a jerk?" she almost demanded, raising her voice a little and getting the attention of people nearby. "Did I mean nothing to you?"

"Gina, we're eighteen," I said simply. "Neither of us thought we were taking this down the aisle. Did I ever even once abuse you or be mean to you?"

She seemed uncomfortable. "N-no..."

"Are you here to propose?" I asked.

"No!" she almost hissed, trying to look offended, but mostly looking panicked. People were definitely watching now, and quite a few had smirks on their faces. "I'm with Kevin now!"

"And I wish you two every happiness," I said pleasantly. "Gina, we were fun, but I'm not 'the one'. It's okay. We're young, there's plenty of time left. I really hope you find what you want and that you get everything you deserve."

My face and tone betrayed nothing, but perhaps the look in my eye indicated that 'everything you deserve' should have been italicized.

Gina's face twisted into anger and she began shouting. "Fine, asshole!" she bellowed, definitely getting the attention of everyone in the cafeteria. "Throw away everything and see what you're doing without!"

She spun on her heels and stormed out of the room with everyone staring at her. She was gone for some seconds before everyone looked at me. I shrugged somewhat helplessly.

"I thought everything got thrown away when she dumped me for Kevin Layng," I said. "Am I missing something?"

Laughter greeted answered my question.

***

End of the school day...

"Well, you certainly singed Gina's ass," Claudia mentioned as she walked with me toward the gates leading off school grounds. "She wouldn't stop using her phone in calculus class and got sent to the office for snapping at the teacher. Good job."

"Not intentional, but after her little stunt today, I can't say I'm surprised or displeased," I answered simply. I was still curious as to why Claudia was walking with me, since I knew she had a car in the student parking lot.

"Walk me to my car?" she asked, once we'd reached the gate. So she was simply staying with me as long as possible.

I shrugged and pivoted, escorting her to the other side of the school to the lot where her car was parked. She was driving a little white coupe, and we stopped just outside of the driver's door. I'm not tall, but like I said, she's short, so maybe this was a kink for her. She smiled at me, biting her lip as she leaned back against her door.

"Don't s'pose you'd let me give you a drive home, hm?" she asked, sliding her feet down just enough that our pelvises were almost touching, her feet outside mine.

"Not this time," I chuckled, giving her a return smile. "Not gonna lie, Claudia, you've gotta be patient. And I'm not kidding, I'm respecting her wishes about exclusivity, if that's what she wants. Pretty sure I'd at least casually date you under other circumstances, and we'd have a lot of fun. But I'm sticking to my guns on this, and not because I don't like you."

She sighed and nodded, smiling again. "Well, tell me this... is it someone here at school?"

I shook my head. "No. And that's all you're getting for now."

"What, so my friends and I have to actively stalk you around the city to see if we can get a glimpse of her?" Claudia laughed. "I'm kidding, we're not gonna do that, Aaron. But you've gotta know that mystery girls and mystery guys make other girls crazy, right? Your fuckability factor is up even higher now that nobody knows who you're dating."

"Just a cross I'll have to bear," I said with an exaggerated sigh, making her giggle again. "You're great, Claudia. Thanks for understanding."

"This girl must be amazing if you can smear compliments all over me and not be hitting on me," she said. She pushed herself up into a standing position, but not before her crotch pressed to mine for a moment.

"Oops," she giggled. "Silly me."

She gave me another sly smile. "And now that I know what you're packing down there," she said in a conspiratorial whisper. "This new gal is lucky, and Gina's even stupider than we all thought."

Claudia winked at me. "See you tomorrow, stud," she lilted before turning and getting into her car. I did her the courtesy of waiting until she drove off and waved back at her. I then walked back to the other gate and began making my way home, reflecting on what was happening.