Truth or Dare with My... Mom? Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I nodded readily. Given how batshit insane this all was, I wasn't about to try and dictate terms. Mom took a deep breath and leveraged herself from my lap. I watched in awe as the late-afternoon sun hit the water cascading off her beautiful body, which glistened attractively.

I managed to get myself out of the tub first, so that I could help mom. She giggled as I tried to support her butt and somehow 'accidentally' clamped my hand on her pussy. Once she was standing, I kept hold of the bottle and also grabbed the video camera from beside the tub. Luckily, we'd remembered to change the memory card earlier.

Mom stepped out from beneath the canopy over the hot tub and began to stride purposefully (if a little unsteadily) toward the grass. Our backyard consisted of a deck, the hot tub, and a stretch of grass punctuated by her little hobby gardens and trees. Behind our property and the tall wooden fence, there was undeveloped crown land for some distance. We were both dreading the day the feds started selling it off in parcels to developers.

Old Man Begg had a small house on our right side, but we hardly ever saw him. He was an ancient widower, and the only time anyone laid eyes on him was when he was sitting on his front porch, looking grumpy and yelling at kids to stay away from his overgrown lawn.

Our neighbour on the left was Kim, a woman we'd known for years, and who was an overweight gossip. She always had news about everyone, but mom had also made it clear that she knew something about Kim that she would never want to get out, so Kim left us in peace. She was nice enough, I suppose, even if I knew to never trust her with anything I didn't want spun into some scandalous story.

I looked around warily, wondering if we could be seen wherever mom was going. Okay, so our deck couldn't be seen, and neither could the hot tub, but they had to be able to see the majority of our yard, didn't they? I'd just have to trust that mom knew what she was doing and this wasn't bad drunk judgement at work.

She picked a spot that was bathed in the late afternoon sun, smiling and pointing to it. "Here," she said, nodding to me. "The grass is nice and warm, and I love the feeling of the sun on my body."

I looked around again now that we'd stopped. Mom didn't seem to think Old Man Begg could see us from his upper window.

"He's blind as a bat, sweetie, anything beyond ten feet is a blur for him," mom assured me. "I've talked with his service worker over coffee."

"Did you fuck her?" I asked with a smirk.

"Not in his rickety old place," mom said simply, as if the matter bore no thought. I looked over at Kim's place, and noticed that we couldn't be readily seen from her windows to this angle, especially once we weren't standing. Mom chose well. It made me wonder if she'd done this sort of thing before.

Of course she had. This was my mom, I concluded. She thought of everything in these matters.

Mom got down on her knees and then slowly rolled on to her back. She smiled up at me lovingly and held out her arms while she spread her legs. Yes, I was going to get a show, but apparently there was a little pregame warmup first.

I laid down, settling between mom's legs, my weight on top of her, she smiled and nodded as I slotted my cock into place and then pushed inside her. Mom sighed in bliss as I filled her pussy. She put her arms around me and we kissed lovingly for some time. My strokes in and out were slow and gentle, just meant to get things rolling.

She ended the kiss and smiled at me, tracing her tongue around my lips before whispering "I'm ready," and waited while I pushed myself up, pulling out of her. I knelt off to the side and prepped the camera while mom took the champagne bottle from me. She toyed with it idly against her pussylips, waiting for me to be set up.

"Awright, mom, you're live," I said from behind the camera, recording everything.

She smiled up at the camera. "This is Julie Zane, live from my backyard. My little boy, who I love so much and wish I was married to, has dared me to fuck this champagne bottle we just emptied until I cum all over it. And we all know I can't say no to my little man, can I?"

I panned down from her lovely face, taking the scenic tour of her body. Her amazing tits were wobbling on her chest, and I went down past her trim stomach to her womanly hips. Her perfect pussy was waiting, with the bottle poised right at the slippery, glistening lips. Once she saw I was in position, she began teasing the bottle's lip up and down her slit, sighing in pleasure.

Then she began to slowly push it in, letting out another sigh, no doubt muted and much quieter than the one she wanted to let out. She slid the neck in, and I could see her body trembling as it continued to penetrate. Then she hit the place where the glass flared out and stopped, simply breathing and enjoying the sensations.

"How you feeling, mom?" I asked as I panned back up to her face. She had her eyes closed, but she opened them and smiled at me angelically.

"Wonderful, baby. It's not as good as having you in me, but still, wonderful. Thank you for making me do this..." she said softly.

I moved to a different angle, now down at her feet, where I could see up her whole body and catch the action. Mom began to slowly move the bottle back and forth inside her, letting out little sighs and moans as she fucked herself. Her hips were squirming, and it was fascinating to watch her pliant netherlips give way around the neck of the ersatz cock she was using.

"Mmmmm, Aaron..." she sighed, her free hand roaming over and caressing her breasts, grazing her erect nipples. Her hand had a firm grip on the fattest width as she moved it in and out. "So good..."

She was squirming her hips now, and it was hypnotic to watch. I stood and moved around her slowly, catching the action in a three-sixty motion. Mom smiled at me as I moved by, and I finally knelt beside her thighs again, zooming in on her pussy and the bottleneck that was splitting it wide.

Her free hand had been massaging her clit, but now she moved that hand down and used her fingers to pull her lips wide, exposing as much of her inner pink as she could. She was glistening wet, her inner lips pulling along with the bottle as she slid it out. Of course, I still had a raging hardon, but was too engrossed in what she was doing to worry about it.

"Baby..." I heard her say.

I panned the camera up to look at her face and she smiled. "Come kneel by my head, my love..."

I shuffled over to kneel beside her, and quickly understood what she wanted. It might take some work on my part, but I'd manage this for her. I stayed on my knees, but widened my stance as much as I could, creating a large space. Mom moved her head in and took hold of my cock with her free hand. She then fed my member into her mouth, moaning as I filled her.

She sighed in bliss as she bobbed back and forth, her eyes closed. I had the camera pointed down, showing her sucking on my cock hungrily. The noises she was making, the way her tongue slithered around my shaft, the wet seal those amazing lips formed as she fucked me with her mouth- it was all kinds of Heaven for me, I must say.

Mom was still moving the bottle in and out of her cunt, but she was picking up speed now, almost shoving it inside with deliberate movements. Her hips were squirming and writhing now, and she was moaning and panting, even though her mouth was full of cock. Her free hand snaked back down to massage her clit again.

It was hard to keep the camera steady, and even harder to keep my eyes open, because mom was doing such a good job on me. I continued filming her fucking the bottle, but also panned up her body, watching her magnificent tits shaking before arriving at her face, eyes closed and sucking my cock like it was the last thing she'd ever put in her mouth. Mom was pinching and pulling on her nipples, making her shiver in delight at the sensation.

I could tell by now that she was getting close, and I was glad for that, because I was getting close too. I'd been inside her pussy a few times now without cumming, and was ready to blow again. Mom's teeth were driving me around the bend when she'd graze them gently on my shaft before going back to sucking hard. My cock was throbbing in her mouth, slowly swelling. It wouldn't be long now.

"Mmmmp, baby," mom whimpered, gasping for air even while she blew me. Her hips were gyrating, grinding, and she was pushing the bottle inside with even more fervour now. The neck was glistening with her lubrication, and her skin was once again flushed a delightful pink. "Gonna cum..."

"Me too, mom," I rasped, feeling my body shake and doing what I could to hold the camera steady. I felt the tingling start in my loins and begin to blossom through me. I shivered and restrained a groan.

Mom moaned loudly around my cock as she jammed her hips up desperately, her body shaking as the orgasm hit. I was a half second behind and began to flood her mouth with my cum. Mom gulped it hungrily, like she needed it to live, even while she fucked herself shamelessly against the champagne bottle lodged inside her. I kept filming somehow, although I'm willing to bet the camerawork was less than stellar, given what I was feeling at that moment.

I tried to not buck my hips against her face, but mom was resolutely sucking my soul out through my dick. She was working the bottle furiously against her cunt. She was cumming hard, and it was incredible to watch. Semen flowed through me like a torrent, and down her throat. She swallowed greedily.

And then she flopped to the grass, finally letting go of my cock, which slipped out of her mouth. She lay still, breathing heavily, her glazed eyes blanky staring at the clouds overhead. Her hands were at her sides, the champagne bottle still stuck inside her pussy but seeming to almost droop out of it. Her flushed pink skin glistened with sweat.

I kept filming mom, but I looked down at myself. My dick was still hard and twitching, but mom seemed to have drained it. Nothing was oozing out of the tip. She never ceased to amaze me.

"Drink, baby," she murmured finally, indicating she was alive. "Get me something... to drink. Anything..."

I nodded and put down the camera, keeping it trained on her and filming while I stood up and trotted over to the hot tub, retrieving another bottle of champagne, opening it. I went back to mom and knelt by her head, putting it in my lap. She smiled as I pressed the new bottle into her hands.

"So considerate," she sighed before pressing the bubbly to her lips and drinking maybe a third of the contents and then putting it aside. Mom held out her arms to me, and I moved around on top of her, pulling the bottle out of her before sliding my erection into her freshly fucked pussy. I could still feel it throbbing.

We shared one of our loving kisses, and mom felt me slowly going soft inside her. An adoring smile from her. "He's had enough for now? A little post-sex sex would be welcome."

"I think you drained him but good, mom," I said a little ruefully.

"Nothing left in the tank?" she whined cutely, pretending to pout and giving me the sad eyes. "No cummies left for a good mommy?"

There was something else I wanted to try, however.

I lay on top of her firmly, making sure she was pinned. I smiled down at her now, taking several deep breaths. Mom seemed to think I was tying to work up the energy and stiffness to fuck her again. I could feel her squirming in anticipation. I may have been going soft, but I was still deep inside her.

I relaxed and exhaled, and mom's eyes suddenly went wide. She shuddered beneath me and then began writhing, almost as if trying to escape, although I know she wasn't. She gasped and then hissed, thrashing around, but my larger body kept her pinned in place. Mom keened through clenched teeth, shuddering as she suddenly orgasmed again, slapping her hands against the soft green grass.

I'd finally settled in again, and mom was staring at me in wide-eyed disbelief. Her breathing was heavy, her chest moving up and down beneath me.

"Aaron," she whispered, still staring at me. "Did... did you just pee in your mommy's pussy?"

I gave her a wicked smile. "Y'said it wouldn't be anywhere near the first time, right?"

Mom grabbed my face and kissed me, hard. Her tongue was practically down my throat at this point. I could now hear the squelching noises from her overflowing cunt as she ground against me, the fluids just about gushing out of her. I'd apparently hit a serious turn-on button with her. I'd have to remember to ask about that later.

Mom rolled on top of me, my cock still inside her, but continuing to soften. She was still kissing me hungrily, as if every moment where our lips were parted was shortening our lives. My piss and her own lubricants continued to flow out of her, bathing us both. It didn't matter, cleaning up would be easy. But that was definitely a bucket list thing out of the way.

The kiss ended and mom was panting, staring down into my eyes in disbelief, like I'd just performed some magic trick she couldn't understand. She was keeping herself spiked on me, but I'd simply plop out of her soon enough. I couldn't wait to hear that noise.

"Baby, that was..." she breathed, trying to find her words. "That was so good. From now on, you're peeing inside me and nowhere else."

"I'll see what I can do, mom," I chuckled, loving being beneath her and feeling her tits pressed to my chest. "I take it you like that?"

"It was totally unexpected, so you caught me by surprise, and that set me off, certainly," mom admitted, blushing. "But yeah, nowhere near the first time. Your aunt Tracy and I would pee in one another's cunts, but that was a very messy operation, as you can imagine."

"I'm lookin' forward to hearing about it, mom," I said.

"Bet you are, little boy," she said with a smirk. "Sorry in advance for this..."

Mom lifted her hips, allowing my cock to fall out of her thoroughly abused and 'waterlogged' pussy.

Blooosh!

Our mixed fluids were now all over my crotch and thighs, and I must've made a wry face, because mom snickered at me as she got up and knelt at my side. She picked up the camera, which was still recording, and pointed it down at me.

"This is Julie Zane, still live from my backyard, and this dirty, messy boy is my lovely little man Aaron. We broke another bonding barrier just now, because he just pissed in his mommy's cunt for the first time..."

I smiled weakly at the camera.

"And not the last time, best believe it," she added, panning up and down my body, showing the mess she'd made on me. She finally killed the record function and smiled at me contentedly, her hands in her lap.

"Guess we should go clean up," she said in a cheerful voice, her arms squishing her lovely tits together. "We probably don't wanna accept our food delivery smelling like sex, cum, and pee."

"Minor understatement," I agreed readily, getting up. I was still rather drunk, so I made sure to help mom up too. She giggled as she got to her feet, wobbling a little.

"Mmmm, still got my alky-spinnies," she said, giving me a quirky smile. "If I fall, you'll catch me, right, baby?"

"Even if I fall after that, yeah, mom," I said with a nod. "I'll protect you."

"My big, strong hero," she cooed, letting me put my arm around her and then walking her back toward the house. I left the hot tub on, since I had no doubt we'd be back in it before the night was over. I got her up the steps to the deck and into the house.

"You're gonna fuck me on our dining room table, right?" she asked as we passed said piece of furniture.

"Until we break it, mom," I assured her, making her giggle again. I escorted her up the stairs, and she kept giggling as I guided her by my hand on her pert butt. Before long, we were in the bathroom, and mom was turning on the water while I went to get more towels.

"Now I know why you keep so many towels," I remarked as I headed into the stall where mom was already getting wet. "You've got lots of cleaning up to do."

"I'm a dirty girl," mom said, winking at me. "You know that now."

"Does anybody hear me complaining?" I chuckled as I let the water inundate me. We showered quietly for some moments, just letting the effluences we'd been soaked in slough away. I soaped mom up and cleaned her thoroughly, and she did the same to me. She turned on the waterproof radio she had on the wall of her shower, and we held one another close, dancing slowly under the shower to the soft music playing. She had her head buried in my neck.

"You'll never leave me, right, Aaron?" she asked in a soft voice.

"Never, mom," I said with a quiet certainty. "Even if I find the perfect girl and marry her and start a family, I'll still be with you. She'll be perfect because she wants me with you. With us. She's not perfect unless she does."

"Mmmm, and I promise that I'll never be without you, my love of loves," she sighed, kissing my skin gently as we moved in a little circle. "Even if I find an amazing person and get married again, nothing will stand in the way of this."

She looked up at me, her brown eyes soft with love. "This weekend changed me somehow, Aaron. You, me, this... it's my new reality. I won't do without it. I know that sounds selfish if you don't feel the same way, so I'm hoping that you do."

"I do," I said firmly. "You're worried that I'm some young and flighty guy who's gonna lose interest and start chasing the next young tail that catches my eye."

"I know you're not like that, Aaron," she murmured. "But a girl has worries all the same."

"Then I guess I'm just stuck licking your pussy until you believe me and those doubts are burned away," I said cheerfully.

"Ooh, please do that," mom said, looking at me with her eyes glinting in delight. "Lick all my worries away, Aaron Zane. That'll fix me for sure!"

We laughed and hugged closely in the shower, whispering words of love.

We were both too tired to fuck just yet.

***

Waiting on dinner...

"Truth or dare, hon," mom said randomly as we sat on the chesterfield together, wearing just robes, and her feet in my lap. She was drinking wine elegantly, despite the fact that she kept flashing her pussy at me.

"Truth," I said pretty easily as I rubbed her feet and toes, making her sigh and purr. The guy delivering our food was due soon, and I didn't want to get caught up in some crazy dare of mom's as the doorbell rang.

"Okay, I dare you," she began, completely ignoring my request for a truth. We were both still somewhat drunk, after all. "To think of something sexual that we haven't done yet. Get inventive."

That dare I was okay with, since it was a mental exercise. I just hoped my alcohol-soaked brain was up to it. "Hmmmm... sex wrestling comes to mind."

"Oooh, been years since I've done anything like that," mom said, her eyes glinting in amusement at the prospect. "But you're so much bigger than I am, baby, how's a little mommy like me supposed to win?"

I shrugged. "How'd you win against other guys before me if you've done this before? Or did you only wrestle scrawny twinks you could overpower?"

Mom was snickering now. "Usually twinks, gotta admit. If we beat them, they often got sex from us anyway, but they often got pegged too. As for larger guys, well... unless they were just plain dumb, they usually overpowered me, and I ended being the one getting raped, so to speak. Not that I objected, mind. I knew I was going in losing in all likelihood."

"Kinda funny to picture my self-possessed and empowered mom with a rape fetish," I chuckled. "So yeah, there's sex wrestling... ummmm... roleplay, I suppose."

She tilted her head as she looked at me, curious. "You mean like those goofy people who dress up in fantasy costumes and go to town one another with foam rubber weapons in High Park?"