Truth or Dare with My... Mom? Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I nodded and knelt in front of mom. She knelt and put her hands on my shoulders, giving me a nervous smile. "Normally, I can just push my face into the water and scream my lungs out when I cum, but in this case, I... well, baby, I'm going to have to kiss you when I do, so that I don't screech and alert the entire neighbourhood."

"Okay, mom," I said, not kneeling so tall, but resting back on my haunches and getting close so that she could put her arms around my shoulders. Mom bit her lip and gave me another nervous looked before she leaned down slightly and then pushed her ass backward toward the jet.

"Oh, God," she gasped, shuddering suddenly, her eyes squeezing shut. "There he is..."

Mom leaned on me and I held her arms, gently bracing her. Mom kept biting her lip, eyes still closed. "This never takes long, baby, especially if I have an audience. Be ready."

I didn't quite know what to do to be ready, but I stayed still, just marveling at her, how her body responded to the pleasure that was coursing through her as Steele battered her pussy beneath the churning waterline. She squirmed her ass, making sighing noises that sounded like utter Heaven to me.

"My tits, Aaron," she whispered, her fingers flexing on the back of my neck. "Go ahead and play with 'em. Don't hold back, you'll make me cum like there's no tomorrow..."

I nodded and left mom to hold herself up while my hands slipped under and began fondling and groping her pendulous breasts, making her groan shamelessly. Her nipples were rock-hard as I pinched them and gave them little tugs, her body flushing as she fucked herself against the jet. My raging hardon throbbed beneath the water, but I was concentrating on her and how she-

Mom almost lunged forward, jamming her mouth against mine and kissing me fiendishly as she screamed, her whole body juddering as the orgasm crashed through her. Her nails were digging into my deltoids and trapezius muscles, flexing while she writhed in agonized bliss. The scream almost rattled the teeth out of my skull. She couldn't have been fucking the jet more than thirty seconds. Mom hadn't been kidding about it setting her off quickly.

She flopped into me, almost as if she'd fainted. Her mouth pulled away from mine, her tongue lolling out of it. Her chest as heaving as she took deep, shuddering breaths, accompanied my moans and little whimpers.

I didn't want to hold her sagging in my arms, so I sat myself back and cradled her into me, sitting sideways in my lap, just in front of my erection. She seemed almost boneless as I held her. I just stared down at her body, those lovely breasts rising and falling, that gorgeous face, her skin all pink from the heat and her erotic exertions.

I had no real clue how much time passed before she stirred, and I smiled at her as her eyes fluttered open, those deep baby browns looking up at me, glassy and serene.

"Mmmmmm..." she said finally. "I've cum so many times today already, and it's all because of my little boy... I never would've guessed."

"That makes two of us, mom," I replied, holding her closer. "Not that I'm objecting, mind. Best day I've had in ages."

"Same, baby," she sighed, reaching up and stroking my face gently. "I didn't shred your back when I blasted off, did I?"

I shook my head. It stung, but nothing terrible. I'd have scratch marks for a few days, but so what? "Badges of honour, mom. Proud to have 'em."

She wiggled to sit up slowly, and I assisted her, so that she was still sitting in my lap sideways. She went back to kissing and caressing my jaw and face gently, whispering things to me that were hard to hear over the drone of the jets. No worries. She'd tell me if she wanted to. She was on Cloud Nine, I just let her drift.

"Nnnnn, doing that always makes me have to pee," she mumbled. "But the bathroom's so far."

She turned her head and glanced out at the backyard. "Only one thing to do..."

"Should I grab the camera?" I asked as she slowly slid her way out of my lap.

"No, I want to try something sorta different," she said quietly, standing up slowly and holding on to the rim of the tub, bracing herself to make sure her legs would support her. "C'mon, baby..."

I stood, and waited while mom got out of the tub slowly, sighing at the exertion. I clambered out and followed her down onto the emerald grass. She picked a spot near the fence again, and then turned to look at me, still standing. It was even warmer than earlier, becoming a pleasant spring day.

"I want you to hold me, Aaron," she said quietly but in an earnest tone. "Hold me close and slide that dick of yours underneath my pussy. I'll clamp it in place and then I'm gonna do my thing. Once I'm done, we'll try to take care of you..."

"Okay, mom," I said with a simple nod, moving in and holding her close, pressing her body to mine. I spread my legs slowly, lowering myself for mom, who then nestled her pussy directly on top of my iron-hard cock, which split her lips. She may have been wet from the hot tub, but I could feel a stickiness to her as well.

Mom put her arms around my shoulders again, and looked up into my eyes quietly. Without a word, she shivered, and then I felt her peeing, bathing my shaft. It ran down my balls and even my inner thighs, as well as hers. She bit her lip, still willing herself to hold my gaze as we shared this incredibly personal and taboo act, a moment that I would never forget.

She finally finished, and she sighed, closing her eyes and putting her head on my shoulder. I kept hugging her, stroking her back and ignoring the throbbing of my cock. She no doubt felt it as well. I think she moved herself back and forth along my shaft just a bit, but I couldn't be sure. It might have just been the motion of us holding one another up after all these intense moments.

She looked up at me again. "If you have to go, pull back and put the head against me, baby," she whispered. "Then do your thing. That's even things out, right?"

I just nodded and pulled my cock through her soft thighs and then looked down, carefully putting the head of my cock at her entrance. She was looking down as well. She didn't need to tell me not to put it in, of course. Then she looked up at me with those glassy eyes and gave me the subtlest of nods.

I'd been working on getting ready to do this for a little bit now, knowing it was what she wanted, and the sooner, the better, since I didn't want anyone seeing us. I pressed just enough to fix the head against her clit and then held in place, finally doing the deed. Mom sucked in her beath as I peed against that sensitive button, her eyes never leaving mine.

I didn't last too long, but I'd done as she wanted, finally stepping back just a little so that she was no longer getting poked by the beast. She still held me, my cock flattened up between our bellies and going nowhere. Mom leaned in and kissed me lovingly. I forgot my worry about being seen here, outdoors, naked with my mother. There was only her.

"Every single thing we do makes me feel closer and closer to you," she whispered, her lips barely touching mine as she spoke. "And I can't get enough of it, Aaron. I want this weekend to never end. I want to keep telling you my truths and hearing yours, and explore this magnificent body that I gave birth to."

I nodded. "I want that too, mom. I've never felt closer to you, and I'm past my worries and weirdness now. I guess there isn't much left to share now that we've peed on one another."

She hugged me again, her hands caressing my cock. "Let's just dip in the tub for a moment to clean off, and then head indoors, she suggested. "Don't forget the brandy..."

Hand in hand, we walked back toward the tub, and I gently helped her in, making her smirk when I held her butt in one hand while she climbed over the edge. We settled in, and I sat next to her, instead of across from her, knowing we wanted the closeness. Mom sighed and rested her head on my shoulder. We just sat and existed for a few minutes before she looked up at me and nodded.

I helped her out of the tub and wrapped her in a fluffy towel before wrapping myself, taking the brandy and glasses, and following her in. On the way inside, mom looked back at me, smirked, and lifted the back of her towel, exposing her ass to me, giving it a wiggle and leaving the fabric resting atop that pert shelf. I sure as Hell wasn't objecting to the display.

"Let's go back to the chesterfield, baby," she lilted, leading me into the entertainment room before shedding the towel and leaving herself naked again. I put down her brandy glass and then my own before losing my own towel. Mom sank into the cushions, leaving herself lazily splayed wide for me to look at. I reciprocated, of course, getting an appreciative stare from her at my cock, which remained at attention.

"Today's brought us so close, baby, but I guess I've always felt close to you," she said finally, just looking at me. "Any mother does, I suppose, since I birthed you and fed you for months on end. It's just natural."

"I think you told me I was a biter," I mused, smiling. "Do I need to apologize?"

She shook her head. "No, baby, not at all. I told you, my tits are made to take a pounding. Frankly, when you were breastfeeding, it made me horny as well, and if you did your little bite thing, well, let's just say the moment I was done feeding you, your dad got very lucky. A couple of times, it wasn't even your dad, just one of my visiting gal pals. I needed to fuck so bad once you were done with a feeding."

"Wish I remembered it," I said, trying to picture it.

"Is that so?" she asked, smirking. "Do you like the idea of sucking on mommy's tits, having her feed you?"

I blushed. "I... I didn't mean it quite that way, I just meant I wish I remembered the bonding, you know?"

Mom giggled, because she was simply teasing me. "I remember it so well, my love. Oh, the flood of hormones when you latched on, looking down into your beautiful, angelic little face and falling in love with you all over again. It was the most wonderful time of my life, bonding with you like that. I felt so complete."

"How long did I nurse for?" I asked, curious, since it obviously meant so much to her.

Now mom blushed a little. "You were well over a year old before your dad finally made me quit breastfeeding you, almost eighteen months. I think he was kind of jealous, not only because you got to suck on my tits even more than he did, but I was clearly at my happiest in those moments."

"Fucker," I muttered, shaking my head.

Mom shrugged. "I would've gone on doing as it long as I could get away with, if it hadn't been for him. I loved it. And he was certainly reaping the benefits it had on my libido, so I don't know what his major malfunction was. By the time you were eating baby food, he was insisting I stop. I said I was still producing milk, he told me to just pump and bottle it if I wanted to feed you."

She scowled now. "The man who was fucking his sister behind my back, jealous of me breastfeeding my own child. What a shmuck. Good riddance."

She then smiled at me. "And you grew up to be so smart and healthy, too. You got a good dose of colostrum, clearly. After that, we were both just enjoying the gravy train, so to speak."

I chuckled. "It's probably why we've always been so close, mom. And probably why we can do this."

She was silent for some moments before slowly looking up at me. "Whose turn is it, baby?"

I had to think about that again. "You gave me the Aunt Tracy truth. After that, you fucked the jet, and then we peed, but neither of those were dares. I think they just needed to happen for us to release steam. So technically, your turn to ask me."

Mom nodded. "Truth or dare, baby?"

No sense backing off now, we'd just peed on one another. "Dare."

"Well, then," she said slowly, stirring a little and blushing. "I dare you to breastfeed from mommy."

Yep, my eyes went wide.

"I mean, yes, you probably can't get anything from me, since I'm not lactating, but I want to see if it feels the same as it did, at least in some small way. I want... I want to see if we can bond again, Aaron. That's your dare."

I nodded slowly. "Okay, mom. Uh... how do we do this? Y'can't exactly cradle me in your lap, you know."

She smiled, obviously having thought this through already. "You're going to lie down on the chesterfield, baby, your head on a cushion. And then I'm going to lie on my side along the back, with my tits right by your face. I lean in, you turn your pretty face just slightly, and we're giving it the ol' college try. Sound good?"

"Sounds like a plan, mom," I breathed, thinking my cock might just explode. Now I was gonna suck on her tits, to see if we could bond harder? Mom moved aside and I stretched out on my chesterfield on my back, resting my head on a small cushion. Mom then clambered over top of me and rolled onto her side, her back resting into the chesterfield so that she wasn't directly on me. She wiggled around until her big tits were in my face, and then she smiled at me.

"Baby, go ahead," she cooed, leaning in just a bit. "And don't worry, we're trying to make this as intimate as possible, remember."

I reached up and gently took hold of the large boob that was pressed to my cheek. I felt her shiver a little bit, but she was smiling at me. "I'll try to nurse, mom, but I don't exactly remember. And I'm used to using my tongue, gotta admit. I do this to girls to turn them on."

"You feeding turned me on all the time, my love," she said gently, stroking my hair. "If using your tongue helps you nurse, well, worse things have happened to me, I admit."

Couldn't argue that logic, so I decided to not beat around the bush. No teasing, I just sucked mom's nipple into my mouth and tried to figure it out. I got the nipple wet quickly, still trying to avoid using my tongue, and not using my teeth, because apparently I'd been a biter. Mom shivered and clasped me to her, moaning softly. Her eyes were closed, her skin warm against me. Her scent was all over me, and her body pressed to mine.

I sucked and fondled, finally using my tongue and swirling it around the dusky pink bud. Mom gasped and pushed her tit against me, clearly wanting more. The question is, was I giving her the bonding sensation she craved from when I was a baby, or was I just turning her on? I really had no idea, and, frankly, didn't even know which answer I wanted to be true. Because turning her on sounded great, I had to admit.

"Yes, baby," she whispered, fingers stroking through my hair again, and trying to keep from squirming. "God, yes, just close your eyes and think about feeding... just close your eyes..."

I did as she asked, and almost lulled myself into a little pattern. Surrounded by mom like this, I have to admit, I felt cradled and almost cocooned. I was only barely aware of my throbbing dick down below, almost howling for attention and getting none. He wasn't the star of the show, after all, it was mom's tits, and he could just wait.

Mom was mewling and cooing quietly, caressing me and squirming just a little as she lay naked with me, her tits in my face. I refrained from using techniques I knew about sucking tits and turning girls on, flicking my tongue around the nipple, long slow drags, and so on. I kept it basic, trying to find mom's bonding bliss. I wished I could remember being a damn newborn and what to do. Whatever I was doing, mom seemed to be enjoying it all the same. Win.

I felt her shift her chest and I released my mouth from the one nipple as the other came into play now. I sucked in and repeated, hopefully a little more confidently. Mom groaned loudly, and it made me wonder if she had groaned when she was feeding me. She said it spiked her horny hormones, after all. Did women ever moan when they breastfed? I'll bet that was awkward in a church or restaurant. Yikes.

Mom's breathing was getting a little ragged, hissing, even. Her skin was very warm, and her pussy was pressed to my leg. Oh God, it was sticky. Was she turned on from earlier, or was this the result of our little experiment here? I hardly knew what to hope for.

Wetness. A drip of wetness on my cheek, then another. My eyes opened and I saw mom looking down at me, biting her lip and smiling. Her eyes were shining and there were indeed tears on her cheeks. Another one glistened and trickled down before landing on me. Was something wrong? Had I hurt her?

"You did it, baby," she whispered, her voice trembling with emotion. "I can remember this feeling, Aaron. I feel so close to you, like I did when I was nursing you. Even though I'm not lactating, the bonding is still there. You did it."

Her breasts left my face as she leaned down into me, pressing her lips to mine and kissing me lovingly, her cheeks still wet. It seemed like she was refraining from crying, but I assumed it was tears of joy at this point, given her reaction. I put my arms around her and held her close, kissing her back. Her scent permeated my existence again, and I was lost in bliss. Was this what it had been like for me as a baby? This close to her, and this bonded? Was this was we were missing when we grew up?

Old refrain, I know, but I have no idea how much time passed. We were just holding one another and kissing, deeply, lovingly. Not making out, no. This was so much more meaningful.

Mom settled into me, sighing. You know when you own a cat and they are just loving you to death, purring and nuzzling all over you? That was my mother at this moment, absolutely lost in a flood of hormones I'd somehow summoned up. Whatever is was, her body was fitted to mine, and nothing had ever felt so perfect to me.

"Be very gentle with mommy right now, baby," she whispered, her eyes closed, her cheek moving gently against my shoulder. "All those memories and feelings, and she's very in love. It's been a long time since she's felt like this."

I nodded and just held her. She was warm on top of me, and my hardon was nowhere near the front of my thoughts. Mom wasn't bothered by him, and neither was I.

I admit, I'd sort of lost track of how all this had happened, but it also didn't really matter at the end of the day (which it wasn't yet, it wasn't even quite dinnertime). What mattered was that I was cuddling this amazing woman in my arms, and we were closer than ever.

She opened her eyes finally and looked up at me, the expression was one of an almost hopeful little girl. "Baby?"

"Yeah, mom?"

"Can we... if I'm ever feeling the need, can we do that again?" she asked in a tiny voice. "I just... I knew I missed it, but I didn't understand how much I'd missed it."

I nodded and smiled. "Sure. It won't even cost you a dare."

Mom smiled and snuggled back into me, sighing happily. "Mmmmmm, every mom should have a son or daughter who does it for them. The world would be a much happier place."

A few minutes passed and mom pushed herself up, straddling me and smiling down at me. Her pussy was flattening my cock against my stomach, her boobs hanging over me while her hands rested on either side of my head. She gave me a smirk. "You sure some of that tongue action wasn't just you having sexy fun sucking on some titties?"

I shrugged. "I had no idea what to do, mom. I kept myself on mission, I never treated it like a sex thing."

"Funny part is, I totally believe you," she mused, leaning in some more and putting a nipple against my lips. "So what does it feel like when you do suck on a girl's tit to make her hot?"

I obliged for a moment and began swirling my tongue around for a moment, taking hold of the breast just below with my fingers and sucking on it as well. I gave it a bite and a tug.

"Uhn!" mom gasped, sitting upright suddenly and getting her nipple away from my mouth, but also reflexively pushing down on me with her pussy, hard. Her eyes were slightly wide and her breathing heavy as she looked down at me, one hand on the breast I'd just been molesting. At her say-so, I might add.

1...34567...9