Too Far Far Away

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zaxxon
zaxxon
2,252 Followers

"Get up and turn around." he ordered her.

"Are you sure you don't want to let me out first? It would probably be far easier."

"No, just get up, turn around, and push your ass up against the cell." he told her.

Angelica sneered at how informally the man was addressing her and ordering her around. She was still his princess, even if they were far from home and being held prisoner. She deserved a little bit of respect!

"A please would be nice." she said gently, already starting to stand up.

"There's no time for formality, Angelica. Now turn around and lift that dress up! Show me that gorgeous ass and that little pussy." he replied.

Angelica reluctantly spun around so her back was to Markis and she started to pull up the back of the little white cotton dress she had been dressed in. Markis watched in seeming slow motion as her dress was lifted like a curtain, revealing her perfectly smooth, gorgeous thighs, and then the round, firm cheeks of her ass as well. He could clearly see the folds of her pink lips between her thighs peeking out. He gasped as he watched the flower of her loins being revealed to him, and he immediately noticed that her pussy was completely shaved. Not a single hair or hint of stubble. Those petals were going to be spit apart by his cock very soon.

"Great Light, Angelica. I've waited so long for this!"

"You're still a servant, you know. I'd appreciate it if you addressed me as Princess, not by my first name." she retorted.

"Oh, shut up, Princess Fun-jugs!" he said, and grabbed her hips.

There was a little wet spot of moisture already glistening on Angelica's slit as Markis pressed the spit-covered tip of his penis up against her. He sunk the tip of his member in between the lips of her flower, and felt her warm, wet pussy mold around his cock. Markis pushed his hips harder, and he sunk his entire shaft inside the girl's body. The spit she had smeared all over his stick made it quite a bit easier for him to bury himself inside the princess' tight little fuckhole.

The simple man had dreamed of this hundreds of times, but never thought this fantasy would ever become a reality. Princess Angelica Di'Marinella was the illustration of beauty and sexiness. She was not only a royal treasure, but she was also the exemplification of physical desire. Her body was what wet dreams were made of. And now, Markis was lucky enough to have his dick inside her, with free reign to pound her little fucking cunt!

With his arms reached through the bars of the cell, Markis held her hips tightly and started to pound against her from behind. His hips slapped up against her curving ass cheeks, which jiggled slightly, and he bumped into the bars with each thrust, but he didn't mind that. Her glutes were nice and big and firm, complimenting her rack perfectly. His dick was a throbbing piece of solid rock as he pulled it in and out of his princess' sacred flower. He loved being inside her royal pussy, mostly because he knew he didn't belong there. Her flesh was as smooth and soft as velvet.

Angelica had nothing to hold onto for support. There was no furniture in the little jail cell for her to hold onto and give her some leverage to grind her ass back up against Markis. So, the busty girl bent over, piking her hips, and grabbed the bars of the cell on either side of her thighs. In this position, her upper body was bent way over, and her jugs spilled up toward her face. Her milk-melons nearly slapped her in the face each time the man thrust into her.

The clapping noise of flesh slapping against flesh was growing louder in the room, but luckily not loud enough for the guards outside to hear them. Markis looked down and watched his slick pipe slide out of Angelica's pussy lips, the entire shaft glistening wet, veins throbbing, and then he made it disappear back inside the wet, dripping dick-hugging flesh that belonged to his dream girl.

"Bloody Light, Angelica, your body was made to milk cocks!" he gasped.

"Awww.. um, why thank you?" she replied.

Markis could take no more. He pulled out after his last thrust and held his dick in his fist as he came everywhere. A thick stream of cum jetted from the tip of his cock and splattered forcefully right up against Angelica's asshole. She yelped in surprise from the hot fluid spattering against her anus. Markis aimed his dick down lower and sprayed a few more blasts of his jizz on her perfectly shaped pussy lips, and the rest he squirted across the cheeks of her ass. When he finished, he laid his shaft down in between the cheeks of her bubbly butt, and sighed. His dick still throbbed as he laid it down so it rested between the bouncy, jizz-soaked cheeks of her bottom.

After the passionate fucking, Markis removed his shirt and allowed Angelica to use it to wipe her body clean, and she put her ripped dress back on as he unlocked the cell.

They formulated a rough plan for Angelica to get past the guards, but without knowing exactly where the guards were standing outside or where the exit route was, they had to wing it.

After giving Angelica a nod, Markis yelled "For Di'Marinella!" and charged out of the room, heading toward the two guards stationed outside. The princess followed a few paces behind him.

Although he was no warrior or hero, Markis did a valiant job of fighting the two guards at the same time for as long as he could, buying Angelica what they hoped would be enough time to make a run for it.

¸.•´¯`•.´¯`•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸.•´¯`•.´¯`•.¸¸.•´¯`•.,

The adviser rushed into the Baron's parlor where he was lounging comfortably, a golden chalice in his hand that was filled with merlot. He sipped wine as Ciara and Maybelle fanned him with giant palm leaves.

"Sir! I have bad news!" he gasped, wiping sweat from his brow.

"What!? Why do you disturb me!?" the Baron's voice was deep as he stood up, annoyed.

"It's the prisoners! They got out."

"They're gone!? How!?" The Baron was growing angrier.

"I don't know, sir. We managed to slay the man, but the princess escaped." he said nervously.

Baron Kruelin smashed the chalice to the floor and let out a loud scream.

"Where is she? How far could she have gotten!?" he demanded.

"She could be anywhere in Baka by now, sir."

"Assemble a hunting party immediately. I'm going to find that girl, and I'm going to make her mine!" he cackled, "Marrying Princess Angelica will be icing on the cake after my army crushes King Di'Marinella and we take Marendo! I will find her, oh yes, I will find her, and once I do, she's going to be my wife."

To be continued...

zaxxon
zaxxon
2,252 Followers