Too Far Far Away Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zaxxon
zaxxon
2,251 Followers

Angelica was beginning to sweat. She could feel the large, lemon-sized tip of his prick sliding up and down her, trying to get inside her. She knew if he did manage to force that huge cock inside her pussy it was going to hurt!

Seeing that he wasn't going to have any success with the brunette, the minotaur turned his head toward the blonde, Tienna, and grabbed her by the arm, pulling her close. The busty mage let out a squeal as she nearly tripped while she was yanked up beside Angelica. The minotaur bent her over as well and instead of lifting up her long dress like he had done with the princess, he simply grabbed the fabric and ripped it. The dress was a finely crafted silk garment, created with some of the most expensive fabric in the kingdom, but it seemed to tear apart like paper in the minotaur's hands. The bottom of her dress was ripped away completely, leaving the top clinging to her body, shreds and threads hanging down. He bent Tienna over as well and found her sweet little honeypot between her gorgeous thighs. Both of these girls were delicious little fuckpets and he was pleased they had come to his cave. However, after trying for several minutes to squeeze his large cock inside her pussy, he found it impossible to penetrate the blonde as well. He sighed in frustration and let out an intimidating growl. He would not let this opportunity go to waste.

"Wrap your tits around my cock." he said to Tienna.

Tienna hesitated a moment, gulping slightly. She wasn't used to taking orders from anyone except her teacher and master, Gizol. She wondered if Angelica was happy seeing her like this.

"Do it now." he bellowed.

The busty blonde spellcaster knelt down in front of the minotaur as she was asked to, and she pulled her knockers out of her dress. Her large breasts were perfectly round and were quite massive. Although Angelica was the bigger of the two girls, Tienna's rack was massive enough to turn heads, and certainly plenty big enough to tittyfuck a cock even as massive as this minotaur's. In fact, she had the perfect sized rack for it.

The minotaur spat onto Tienna's tits, spraying a thick, gooey glob of saliva between the luscious inner curves of her breasts. The thick saliva provided just enough bit of lubrication as he slid his long, rock-hard erection in between her knockers. Her breasts squeezed around his dick, hugging him perfectly. Tienna's enormous boobies were just the right size to hug and hold his exceptionally long prick. His entire shaft slid between her breasts and then poked out from the tip, where several inches remained exposed.

"You too." he said, speaking to Angelica.

The princess was stunned and didn't understand what to do.

"Kneel down and wrap your tits around the top of my dick." the minotaur told her.

She understood now what he meant. Angelica knelt down beside Tienna and leaned forward, letting the top part of the minotaur's dick slide between her breasts. In this position, her boobs were resting on top of Tienna's, with both girl's jugs squeezed around the length of his shaft. Tienna's titties squeezed and hugged the bottom and majority of the length of the minotaur's prick, while Angelica's breasts surrounded the remaining tip as it pushed up through. It required both sets of breasts to completely envelop the long minotaur cock.

The bull-man let out several snorts and grunts, seeming to really enjoy the double-titty fuck that he was getting. Tienna and Angelica looked at each other and exchanged surprised glances; neither one of them would have imagined that they would ever be in this position. Neither one of them ever imagined they would be tittyfucking a dick long enough that required two girls. Tienna was used to cocks disappearing between her enormous tits entirely. Both of the women were so stacked that their boobs would completely swallow up a normal sized cock.

"Spit on her tits." the minotaur instructed Tienna.

Reluctantly, the blonde girl leaned her head toward Angelica's voluptuous rack and let a wad a spit fly from her mouth and land between her swollen breasts. The princess seemed repulsed. The string of spit clung to Tienna's chin.

"More." the minotaur told her.

Tienna spat again, spraying her saliva across Angelica's voluptuous rack. Her wet saliva sprayed across the smooth skin of the princess' tender breasts. Her boobs were now glistening in the dim light cast by Tienna's magic ball of light.

The minotaur started thrusting his hips up against the tit sandwich created by both the girls. He drew his long cock out slightly and then pushed it back in. The shaft plunged in and out of the tight sheathe of breastmeat it was wrapped in. Each of the girls squeezed their hands together on the sides of their tits, pushing their big, ballooning milkjugs together so that they would tightly squeeze the minotaur's rod.

He let out beastly snorts and grunts, clearly enjoying every moment. He had never fucked a pair of knockers the size of either of the girls', let alone all of them at once.

Tienna and Angelica exchanged a glance as they were kneeling together. Without saying anything, they both read the expression on each others face, a simultaneous suggestion that while neither of them wished they had gotten into this position, at least they were glad the minotaur had decided on fucking their tits and not tried to cram that massive shaft inside them. At least their knockers were big enough to handle a dick this big, and hopefully soon they'd put this behind them.

The double-tittyfucking session with the minotaur was not quick, however. The bull-man seemed to posses unusual stamina, and he thrust himself between their fat jugs for quite a long time. Every few minutes he would instruct the blonde mage and the brunette princess to switch places, with each girl taking turns squeezing her tits around the bottom of his thick shaft while the other would wrap her jugs around the tip. He added more of his own spit to their titties too, so that each girl's chest was slick and wet. After several minutes, both Tienna and Angelica's bosoms were slick and gooey in a mixture of each others drool, the minotaur's spit, and precum. It was a wet, slippery concoction that lubricated their boobs perfectly for him.

When he finally did climax, thick globs of gooey white cum spurted from the tip of the minotaur's cock. Angelica's breasts were smothering his swollen cockhead, so the first few squirts of his jizz formed a messy puddle between her tender boobs. His gooey, warm seed filled the tight sheathe of flesh created by her tits.

After the first few blasts of cum were injected between Angelica's titties, the minotaur pulled himself back and aimed his tip toward her rack, and let the rest of his load pour over top of her bosom. His spurts came pouring out in long, copious gusts, and they were thick squirts too, not small little ropes. By the end of his orgasm, the brutish minotaur had dumped what seemed like an entire milk-bucket's worth of sperm across her titties. Her entire chest, her swollen, bulging tits, and her tender nipples were soaked and the white globs of jizz were dripping off her curvy bosom.

Holding his cock with one hand, the minotaur said to Tienna "Lick it up."

She hesitated for a moment, intimidated by just how much cum there was, and then she leaned down and brushed her blonde hair back as she stuck her tongue out. The mage touched the tip of her tongue to Angelica's tender breast, and then started to run it up over the curve of her tit. She licked her tongue in a long line, and used it to scoop up a glob of warm jizz. She looked over at the minotaur, who nodded at her and said "Keep going. Lick it up, and don't swallow."

Tienna ran her tongue over Angelica's breasts, using the flat of her tongue to lick up the cum. To help her, Angelica cupped her hands underneath her breasts and held them up, feeding her tits into Tienna's mouth. The blonde mage sucked with her open mouth, slurping up cum as it dripped down the curves of her companion's enormous melons. She sucked with her mouth wide open, and covered almost every inch of Angelica's bosom until she had an entire mouthful of semen, with her cheeks bulging. She looked at the minotaur, waiting further instruction.

"Spit it into her mouth." he grunted, pointing at Angelica.

Doing as she was told, Tienna scooted closer to Angelica and leaned in close. She brought her head close to the princess. Their lips inched closer to closer as if they were drawing in close for a kiss, and when their lips touched, the blonde parted her lips and forced the contents of her mouth into Angelica's mouth. The white, gooey sperm had mixed with her own saliva, so an even gooier, sloppier version came pouring into Angelica's mouth. She squealed as the warm cum-spit concoction was spat into her mouth.

Angelica coughed involuntarily and the cum started to pour out of her mouth, and streamed down her chin. It clung to her chin and dripped down her neck and splattered onto her breasts again, landing right where it had been licked up. "Oh no." she said.

It didn't seem to matter that she had accidentally spat it out, though. The minotaur appeared happy enough with the fact that he had ejaculated his load onto Angelica's tits and watched Tienna lick it up and spit it into Angelica's mouth. He seemed to start losing interest in them and was becoming visibly tired. Luckily that was all that was required of them, as he told them to take what they needed and shooed them off away from his cave. The girls didn't linger any longer than necessary; after getting the crystal they bolted toward the mouth of the cave and hurried away, not caring that their clothes were ripped and they were covered in cum.

¸.•´¯`•.´¯`•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸.•´¯`•.´¯`•.¸¸.•´¯`•.,

Rigson grunted as he lifted a barrel of ale up into place behind the bar. It was early in the day, and the tavern was mostly empty except for the town drunks who were getting an early start. The grizzly barkeeper used this time to stock the bar and prepare for the evening when business got busier. The small tavern didn't see much activity since it was on the outskirts of Brightbridge. A good amount of travelers stopped through either on their way into town or out.

Out of the corner of his eye, Rigson noticed a man dressed in black leather approach the bar quietly. The man looked dangerous and sinister, and the barkeep was concerned he might be a rogue or bandit up to no good.

"What'll ya have?" the barkeep said to the man.

"A mug of your house ale, and a moment of your time if I might." Derreck Bludsong replied to the barkeep, sitting himself down on one of the stools.

Rigson poured a fresh mug and set it down suspiciously in front of the leather-clad traveler. "Have you seen this girl around here?" Derreck asked, showing Rigson a piece of parchment with a sketch drawing of Angelica Di'Marinella's face on it.

"Why yes, I have actually. She was here a couple nights ago." the barkeep said.

"Do you know where I can find her now?" the bounty hunter said, leaning in closer.

"Yes, I think I do..." Rigson replied.

zaxxon
zaxxon
2,251 Followers
12