Three Day Tease, Five Minute Chance

Story Info
Dominant girl teases boy for days before using her feet.
1.8k words
4.31
17.5k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The last few days she made sure to let him know right away in the morning that he would not be coming that day. She started the first day by rolling over and gently stroking his morning wood. As soon as he started pressing into her hand she stopped and said "I don't think you get to come today."

She reminded him gradually throughout the day. Later that morning he was grinding coffee in the kitchen when she came up behind him. She stuck both hands in his pants, grabbing his cock and balls with her left and rapidly tapping indiscriminately with her right. "I know you are already wondering if I changed my mind, but you still don't get to come today."

The limited amount of attention she gave him right then made him want her so badly, but he knew it was useless to try and pressure her. He let himself accept the reality that it wouldn't happen, and tried to put his mind onto other things and go about his day.

He would have done okay at keeping his mind off of coming had she not continually reminded him with short little strokes through his pants or taps that he was not going to be allowed to. It seemed to him as soon as he could fully put her sexiness out of his mind, she was right there with just the right amount of a reminder of his desire that he fell right back into wanting her naked body to thrust himself into.

By evening he could think of little else but his cocks desire for release. They settled into bed and turned out the lights. She nestled her head between his chest and his armpit and rested her hand on his shaft, moving it back and forth with the gentlest motion imaginable. She told him he probably would not come tomorrow either because there was a lot to get done. It took him a while to muster his brain into thinking of things other than his cock. Long after her, he finally managed to drift into sleep.

When the next morning came, he woke with a great deal of energy. He did all of the chores and had breakfast going by the time she came down. The very sight of her in her short bedtime shorts and the tight gray tang top that rested just above her belly button instantly made his blood rush into his cock. She must have seen it in his eyes because the first thing she said after "good morning" was that she was going to wait at least one more day before she let him come. "If your good I will give you a chance tomorrow. If not, you'll have to wait."

This day was spent much to the same degree as the day before except that he found it much harder to keep his mind and body from giving into his cocks calls for attention. They worked together in the house and the garden, most of the day. Her tanned body was covered only by a pair of short sweat shorts and a sports bra. Every time he looked at her, he felt a yearn in his chest. Each time she saw this happen she felt loved, appreciated, respected and quite sexy. She thoroughly enjoyed toying with him in this way because she saw how it caused him to put his sexual energy into loving her in a more holistic way throughout the day. To feel so fully loved made her love him all the more. Life had truly improved since she decided that he could not masturbate without her permission. She daydreamed of going over to him between the rows of lettuce and radishes, pushing him down and dry humping him until she was wet enough for him to fuck her. She touched herself briefly to this before she remembered all the things she still needed to get done, and went on with her day.

After dinner that evening, they settled into bed and started to watch a movie. She had some time built up from the past week, so she told him she was going to work some of it off while they watched. She accumulated time to give his cock attention each day that he did all of the dishes, a chore she often had a great enmity toward. "This doesn't mean you get to come, though, I'm just trying to chip down the time a little."

She put a little dab of coconut oil on one hand and squeezed the head of his cock lightly at first, then increased her grip until it shot out from under her hand. Then she would slowly bring her hand back down and slowly increase her grip on his head until his cock would shoot out again. Over and over and over she did it. She did this until the movie ended, then rolled over and went to bed. His hard cock stood erect, oozing with precum. Luckily for him the exhaustion from the days work allowed him still to fall into slumber before too long.

After breakfast the next morning she was sitting in the rocking chair drinking her coffee. She told him to come over by her. "Take of your pants, but keep your underwear on. I'm going to give you a chance to come while I drink my coffee." She made it known that she wanted him to lay on the floor with his legs spread, one on each side of the chair. She had on some shorts and tight black socks. She set a timer on her phone for 5 minutes. "Ready?" she looked down and felt his hard cock with the base of her foot. "Seems like it to me. Remember you only have 5 minutes so if you don't come, you'll have to wait until tonight or tomorrow."

He agreed. She took her left foot and put a good amount of pressure on his balls. With her right she started rubbing his cock up and down his shaft. The pressure and friction from the weight of her leg made him feel completely at her mercy. If she wanted to, she could go twice as hard, three times faster, and his cock would be burned and destroyed from the friction before the five minutes was even up.

She knew she could do this as well. She remembered the time made him come by pounding on his shaft with her foot over and over and over. At the time she didn't know if he would come or get an abrasion from the force and friction, but to her surprise he came right as she increased the force of her blows to just beyond what she thought he could handle. This was not time for punishing him, though. She wanted to give him a fair chance to come, so she went consistently back and forth with her foot without applying to much pressure.

She looked at the timer. "three minutes" she told him. She looked down at him as he flexed his body in concurrence with her motions. She wasn't sure he would make it. Such a minor amount of attention for such a short amount of time. She sped her pace a little bit just so she felt like she wasn't rigging the game to her advantage.

He felt completely surrounded by the pressure of her foot. It was as if his entire body was pinned to the floor with just the two points of pressure, one on his balls and the other ferociously sliding back and forth on his shaft. Occasionally she would wiggle her foot on his balls around some, causing a slight discomfort that for some reason or another only made his cock harder and more ready to come. The sensation of pleasure was complete. Every square inch of his cock and balls was being stimulated by the combined forces of her feet. From the base of his shaft to the tip of his head where her big toe was consistently pressing itself on the way up and the way down. The friction through her sock and his underwear felt crude. It was nowhere as sensitive and delicate as her pussy, mouth or oiled hands. Still, being beneath her made him feel so completely dominated, so completely turned on. He felt her pace increase again. He looked up at her eyes. She smirked lightly. Her face was full of intent. By her eyes he knew she was challenging him to come. He knew that if he didn't make it in time, she would not give him and extra second to make it there. His eyes travelled down from her eyes tracing the outline of her neck and shoulders to her bosom, down her abdomen to her hips. "Those hips, that pussy", he thought. He was getting close. Again, she increased her pressure and pace. He thrust his head back as the pleasure increased, loosing control of his body. He felt his orgasm building. He looked back toward her legs, where her skin showed beneath her shorts and followed his gaze down to her foot. He saw her foot rapidly moving back and forth on his cock. "Oh god, I'm going to come!" he said.

He looked at her for approval, her smirk set steadily on her face. She nodded at him in approval. The cum started oozing out from the tip of his cock, filling his underwear. Within seconds the wetness was visible through the fabric. She slowed her pace and pressure some, but kept going as he moaned.

"It only took you four minutes, nice job." She stopped rubbing her foot on him, but kept it there while she set down her coffee. She looked at him beneath her, in a post orgasm trance. She started to feel a tingle through her body. She clenched her pussy some before she started touching herself through her shorts. The feel of his emptied hard cock at the base of her foot gave her great satisfaction. "mmmmmmm" she moaned while she rocked back and forth, applying slow intentional pressure to her clit. As if breathing she touched herself, in, out, in, out, in...up, down, up down, up down...

The steady rhythm was quickly building her close to orgasm. She looked down at him again to see the cum showing through his underwear. She through her head back and started coming. Her foot, still resting on his wet, sticky cock, pressed down with an almost unbearable force as she came. She moaned and held steady pressure with her hands on her vagina. The come seemed quick, but intense. She breathed slowly for a half of a minute after it ended. She had brought herself to a full orgasm in less than 1 minute. "Okay, go clean yourself up, we've got a lot to do today". They cleaned up and headed out the door for a day's work.