The Unwanted Houseguest Rebooted 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Pretty much every week."

"Dress in costume and pass out fliers. Get that convention crowd in. Lots of businessmen with money traveling. Offer a half price cover charge with coupon on the flier."

"We don't charge a cover."

"You do now." Beth's eyes roamed back down to Lily's breasts. "Makes people think they're getting a deal on a fancier place." Beth's hand slid under the covers. It came out by Lily's breast and caressed over it. Lily jumped in surprise, clearly not expecting it. Beth lifted her hand just above Lily's breast. "Sorry, I..."

"No, it's okay." She reached out and pulled Beth's hand down on her breast. Beth pinched her thick rosy nipple between her thumb and forefinger. It hardened immediately. Lily started breathing heavily. "I've never been with a woman before," she whispered, both women sliding towards the center of the bed at the same time. "I've never even been attracted to a woman before." Their lips met and Lily started moaning as their tongues danced back and forth.

Beth pulled back first. Kissing her quickly on the lips. "Are you sure?" she whispered. "I've never found myself feeling this close to anyone this quickly before. I don't want to ruin this."

"I'm sure," said Lily, leaning in to kiss her again.

Beth kept her lips pressed on Lily's as she raised herself on top her new friend. Beth slowly moved her lips down to Lily's chin then her neck. Beth moved her body down, kissing her way to Lily's breasts. The stripper's chest flushed, rising and falling as she began breathing heavily. Lily gasped when Beth's tongue found her nipple, sucking it into her mouth. Her gasp turned to a mewling sound as her legs spread and her hips began rising into the thrusts of an imaginary lover. Beth kissed her way over to the other nipple, flicking it back and forth with her tongue before sucking it into her mouth.

Lily placed her hands-on Beth's shoulders, pushing down. "Please," she begged.

Beth grinned as she gently bit at the nipple in her mouth before releasing it. She moved down, licking down Lily's ribs and kissing her stomach. Lily's skin was gorgeous, near perfectly unblemished by mole, freckle, or tattoo. There were no tan lines around her breasts or arms. If she wasn't going to strip as Snow White, she could easily portray a gothic vampire. All she needed were some fake fangs.

Beth kissed down to her navel, letting her tongue run into the woman's belly button. Unlike most dancers or even most women her age, Lily's navel was unpierced. Lily sucked her stomach in as Beth tongued it. Her belly was shapely and sexy and Beth finally began to understand her husband's fascination with women's bare stomachs. She kissed her belly button again and worked her way south.

Lily kept her pubic mound full, but trimmed tight. Beth slid her tongue down the side. Lily whimpered. "It's been so long," she gasped just as Beth's tongue plunged into her wet pussy and the whimper turned into a little scream. Lily sat up slightly, reaching down towards Beth's head, but not touching it. She trembled and came, falling back down on the bed.

Beth didn't stop. She licked faster, slowly inserting two fingers. Lily writhed, slowly raising her hips into the thrusts of Beth's fingers. Beth worked her fingers faster, flickering her tongue around Lily's clitoris. Beth sucked the swollen clit between her lips. Lily bucked and cried out as a waterfall of squirted out around Beth's hand. Lily collapsed back on the bed, breathing heavily. Beth kissed her pussy and climbed back up Lily's body, giving to quick kisses to her nipples before falling beside her.

"Better than any man," hissed Lily, a lazy grin spread across her face. "I've never had two before."

Lily stretched sensuously. "Okay, my turn."

"You don't need to, if you don't want to."

"I want to," said Lily. She leaned forwards and kissed Beth on the lips. Her hand slipped under the pillow, retrieving something. Lily didn't climb on top of Beth, but slid down her side. She stared in awe for a moment at Beth's breasts. Her nipples were puffed out and fully engorged. Lilly leaned forward and kissed the nearest nipple and her hand slid across Beth's stomach and up to her breast. She suckled and bit at the nipple in her mouth while her hand kneaded and pinched Beth's other nipple. It was Beth's turn to start mewling as her arousal increased. Lily rose up, kissing down to Beth's stomach. "A "Q" in a spade," she said, staring at Beth's piercing. She moved the chain aside and kissed Beth's navel, wiggling her tongue into it. She kissed down Beth's pubic mound and climbed over Beth's leg. Lily planted a kiss on the tip of Beth's crotch just about her clit as she took up her position. "I have a surprise."

Beth looked down and laughed, quickly suppressing it. Lily looked confused. She looked at the pink vibrator in her hand. "You don't want me to use it?"

Beth chuckled again. "No, it's fine." She opened her legs further.

"Trust me, if you've never used on of these, you're gonna love it." Lilly started lapping up and down Beth's slit, wiggling her tongue between her folds and then out, to slide around her clitoris.

Beth gasped, humping Lily's tongue every time she pushed it inside. She heard the vibrator switch on. Lily kissed her pussy, replacing her lips with the tip of the bullet shaped vibrator. The vibrations sent waves of pleasure up into her pussy and the pleasure only increased when Lily bent the head down and pushed it deep. Beth moaned enjoying the thrusts of the pink dildo, the vibrations helping bring her close to an orgasm which finally exploded from her body when Lilly returned her tongue to wet labia.

Lily didn't slow, fucking her faster with the dildo, but the pink bullet wasn't pushing as deep anymore. Lily was slowly pulling it back, replacing it with her tongue. The tip of the bullet slid down Beth's perineum. "LILY!" cried Beth in surprise as the bullet pierced her anus. It was well lubricated from the first orgasm and easily slid in. The vibrating dildo sent tremors through her rectum and when Lilly added her fingers to the work her tongue was doing, Beth came hard again.

Lily switched the dildo off and slowly pulled it out. "Told you, you'd like it." Lily slid up beside her and leaned down, giving Beth a long passionate kiss. She laid down on her side facing Beth. "Pinky's been my replacement for a man for the last year." Beth turned on her side facing the other woman, running her hand softly along the curve of Lily's hip. "Honestly Beth, it's better than a man. It never lets you down and it stays hard as long as you need it to."

"Sorry, I laughed. It was just so small."

"Small! The package said its maximum penetration was five-and three-quarter inches. That's as big as any man I've ever seen. I don't want you to think I'm a slut, but I've been with like a dozen men."

"If that's as big as you've ever had, then I'd say you've never been with a man."

"There's a little girl sleeping in the next room that say different." Lily seemed a bit indignant now.

"I'm talking about a real man. A hung man with a cock twice the size of little pinky there."

"A woman couldn't take something that big."

Beth smiled. Her hand moved up to Lily's shoulder and she started caressing her luxurious black hair. "Don't believe me. Go buy one of the big dildos."

Lily crinkled her nose in distaste. "But those are all black!" She chuckled. "I thought they were only used as gag gifts for like bachelorette parties and shit?"

"They're based on the real thing. I've found the biggest cocks are usually on black men, but I've met a few white men with big horse cocks."

Lily looked skeptical. "And how do I know which men have big horse cocks?"

"You can tell. They're sure of themselves, comfortable in their bodies. The exude confidence and sexuality and you're instantly sexually attracted to them."

Lily snorted then laughed. "You're describing yourself."

"Me?" Beth was surprised.

"Yeah you. You were in command of the room the second you walked into my Temptations. And your routine, I've never known another dancer that projected their confidence and sexuality so strongly."

Beth blushed at Lily's compliment thinking how only a few months ago, she would have hated any woman that danced naked. "Thanks, I guess, but I don't have a big cock."

"And that's a darn shame. If you did, I'd be trying out that big boy right now."

"I didn't quite finish. The men with the big cocks also tend to be selfish assholes. They can't be faithful and usually are loners or leaders of lesser men."

Lily's eyes were closed and she was smiling. "Travis," she whispered.

"Who?"

"Travis. He was the top jock back in high school. He was quarterback and basketball captain. He swaggered when he walked and all the other jocks followed him like he was a god. He dated the most popular girl in school, but there were always rumors of him banging most of her friends and even the French teacher. He hit on me a few times, tried to get me to go to some private parties."

"And what happened?"

"I was a late bloomer. My hair was short then and I had braces and ugly glasses, but it's hard to hide all this." Lily swept her hand down her gorgeous body. "Whenever he talked to me, I'd get wet and my nipples would start poking out. He even called me over to a table full of the football team at lunch and told me I looked pretty. The whole team was staring at my chest and they all laughed when my nipples popped out through my shirt."

"Told you they could be assholes."

"Yeah, well my mom had me when she was a teen and didn't want me ruining my life so she never let me go out all through high school. Not even to the prom. Asshole or not, I don't think my virginity would have stayed safe if Travis had gotten me alone. Then Terrence transferred in late in the year and Travis lost his top dog spot."

"Terrence.'

"This monster of a black guy. He seemed intent on breaking Travis. All the team started looking up to him almost immediately and he was better at everything. Even stole Travis' girlfriend from him and I'm pretty sure he nailed most of the cheerleading squad. They would joke about who Terrence was going to integrate next and I'm pretty sure a few were pregnant by graduation."

"Sounds like two alphas fighting for dominance."

"Well, I never got together with Travis and I avoided Terrence like the plague. The only other man to ever get that kind of reaction from my body was... oh yeah, Mr. Perez. The owner of the club came to check on why receipts were down so much compared to his other clubs. He wasn't much to look at, but man did he exude confidence and a sexual presence. My body reacted the same way and I had trouble taking my eyes off him. Luckily, he spent most of the time in the office yelling at Fred and he had to head back to Miami that night or I think he could have had any one of us dancers."

"You know what to look for. Find a man like that and I promise that you won't be sorry you fucked him."

"I'll think about it," said Lily, turning sideways and pulling the chain to turn the light off. She snuggled up to Beth, their breasts pressing together. Lily turned her head down and Beth bent forwards and kissed her on the forehead. Lily kissed Beth's neck and slid down, using Beth's breast as a pillow. The two women fell asleep.

Beth awoke in the middle of the night to Lily twitching and whimpering as she dreamed. Beth grinned wickedly, working a hand between Lily's thighs. The girl was aroused and Beth's finger quickly slid inside. Lily whimpered raising her leg so Beth could finger her deeper. Beth pulled away slightly so that she could bend down and lick one of Lily's nipples. The black-haired women moaned, still asleep and rolled over on her back. "Travis," she cried in her sleep. Beth slid down between her legs and started licking her pussy again. "OH!" moaned Lily finally waking up. She opened her legs wider, humping Beth's tongue. "AH! AH! AAAHHH!" Lily trembled as she came again.

Beth kissed her pussy and slid back up beside her new friend. She wondered if Lily was going to return the favor, but she was already snoring contentedly. Beth smiled and went back to sleep.

Beth woke up the next morning to the smell of bacon frying. She wrapped a blanket around her naked body and stepped out of the bedroom. "Care if I take a shower?" she called.

Lily was in the kitchen, flipping a pancake. Emma was seated at the table, holding a fork in one hand and a knife in the other. Lily turned. "Sure, but hurry, breakfast is almost ready."

Beth had been thinking they might take a shower together, but her eyes flickered back and forth from mother and daughter. Lily's attention was on her daughter now. Beth showered and dressed in the now familiar daisy dukes, plaid shirt and boots. She placed the cowboy hat on her head and walked out to breakfast.

"I like your hat," said Emma.

Beth took it off her head and placed it on the little girls. "Well it's yours now, pardner."

"Really? Mommy can I keep it? Can I?"

"If Aunt Beth really doesn't mind, you can." Lily turned, with two plates in her hand setting one in front of Emma and the other in front of Beth.

"And can I get an outfit like Aunt Beth's too?"

Lily looked down at the short shorts and the plaid shirt tied up between Beth's braless breasts. "Not until you move out young lady."

"Thanks for breakfast," said Beth, pushing her plate back, fully satisfied. "And for letting me stay here."

"Best guest I ever had," said Lily with a wink. "I guess we need to go."

"Where we going, mommy?"

"Just to take Aunt Beth to meet a ride that's going to take her home today."

"It's not too far, Emma," said Beth, pulling the rim of the hat down so that it covered Emma's eyes. The little girl used her thumb to push it back up, giving Beth a wink and then pretending to shoot her with a finger gun.

They three drove the short distance to the rendezvous point. Beth was a little nervous over how this was going to go down. "There's the car," she said and Lily pulled over in the row behind it. "Thanks again Lily."

Lily leaned over and kissed Beth on the lips. "Come visit sometime okay?"

"As soon as my life gets back to something resembling normalcy, I will."

"Yeah!" cried Emma, clapping her hands.

"Bye," said Beth, leaning in to kiss Lily again. "And I'll see you around cowgirl." She winked at Emma. She got out of the car, slowly walking towards her ride. Beth gulped, feeling nervous and guilty. There was no one in the driver's side, but a shadowy figure in the passenger seat. She walked up beside the passenger side surprised to see an older black man turn and grin at her as a head popped up in the driver's seat. Beth hesitated and reached for the rear door handle.

There was a click as the doors unlocked.

**********

The Mother-in-law

"Thanks for doing this," said Beth.

"No trouble at all, sweetie," said Mary, licking a white glob of her lips. Her cheeks were puffy. The black man beside her turned and smiled. "This is Teddy."

"Theodore Freeman," said the black man, reaching back to shake her hand. Beth took his hand feeling her pussy lubricate as soon as she touched him. The man had to be past seventy years old, but still had the cocky aura of dominance that represented alpha males. He had a bald pate with a rim of white hair around his head and white sideburns coming down into a mustache in the Franz Josef style, but no beard. His lips were broad and darker than his black skin. Teddy also had a large flat nose that dominated the space above his mustache. "I must say your picture did not do you justice."

"My picture?"

"The one of you and your husband on the beach at Mary's house."

Beth nodded. Mary moved the rear-view mirror down to take in Beth's body. "What's with the outfit?"

"Long story," said Beth.

Mary moved the mirror back up. "Are you okay?" Mary saw tears start to roll down Beth's cheeks. "I know what you're going through, honey. We'll talk when we get home. You look tired. Why don't you lay down and try to sleep?"

Beth laid down and tried to take her advice. The drive to Miami would be just under four hours. She stretched out finding that back seat uncomfortable, but she was exhausted. She slowed her breathing, rhythmically exhaling and letting her chest rise and fall. Goosebumps rose on her arms and her nipples hardened, painfully poking out through Charli's plaid shirt. Cool air from the air conditioner blew on one nipple that was exposed through a gap in her shirt. She felt like she was being watched.

"Jesus Christ," whispered Teddy. "I've never seen her like before."

"Down boy," said Mary. "And I like to think I was pretty darn close to looking that good back in my day."

"You're still pretty darn close, sugar," said Teddy.

"Nice save."

Beth felt the car speeding up fast and assumed they'd turned on to the Florida Turnpike. "I gotta say that body was built for stripping or making porn. How'd that white boy ever snag that?"

"She was pretty much an uptight sexually repressed bitch. I was the same before meeting Titus' father, though I wasn't as bitchy. I'm guessing things are different now for her since Titus stole her from David."

"Reminds me of the Wodaabe's wife stealing night dance."

"Do tell, Professor."

"They're an ethnic group in Nigeria and Cameroon. It's a dance festival where men are allowed to steal women, married or not. They can keep them unless the woman disagrees or they get caught in the practice of stealing the wife. Some cultures practice Kusasa Fumbi, a sexual cleansing rite in which a young girl at menstruation or a widow is expected to have sex with a hung male to cleanse herself. In the widow's case, the hung male is often the brother-in-law."

"Hmm, guess Titus couldn't wait for David to die."

"You ever hear of York?"

"Peppermint Patty or Pennsylvania?"

Teddy smiled. "Many Indian tribes had sexual practices that believed that sharing wives was a type of power sharing. The Dakota tribes thought the white men of the Lewis and Clark expedition had big medicine and shared their wives with them believing their medicine would transfer to the Indians."

"What does that have to do with York?"

"York was Clark's negro slave. His strong physique and dark black skin meant big medicine to the tribes, very BIG medicine. One Arikara warrior stood guard outside his hut so that York could mate with his wife without being disturbed. He bragged he would soon possess a phallus the size of Tatanka, the buffalo while his wife's screams of pleasure came from the teepee. All the tribe's women wanted a share of York's BIG medicine."

"You have such interesting stories, Teddy," said Mary.

"Care if I share some big medicine with that fine-looking woman in back?"

"As long as she's cool with it, but go easy. I'm guessing she's pregnant."

"Damn!

Beth felt her pussy spurt at the thought of Teddy mounting her. He was certainly one of Mary's bulls and would know exactly what he was doing. Beth did finally fall asleep and missed the rest of their conversation, but she dreamed that she was nude in a teepee and Teddy was mounting her again and again.

Beth woke up as the car was traveling on I-95 through Miami. Mary turned on her exit and was soon pulling into her house. "Thanks for coming with me Teddy," said Mary.

"No problem," said the old black man, eyes widening as he watched Beth get out of the back seat. His eyes traveled up from her boots along her legs to the short shorts, lingering on her belly and breasts tied up with the plaid shirt. "Damn, Miss Beth, but you are one fine looking woman."

"Thank you," said Beth, smiling politely. "But, I'm about ready to burn this outfit."

"Now why would you do that, Miss Beth?"

She sighed. "It's a long story."

1...456789