The Things Done to Me Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Greetings," the voice began. "I am Master Krysolov. I am a psychologist, licensed in Ukraine and Germany for over 20 years, specializing in Behavioral and Cognitive Therapy. I'm also involved in the Ukrainian BDSM community and have trained dozens of men and women in the BDSM lifestyle over the past 13 years. Sex is a powerful conditioning tool that I use to improve:

1) Confidence

2) Peace of Mind

3) Discipline

4) and Sexual Satisfaction.

I have developed a distance training regime, and I am willing to share the first half of the program with you at no cost to reach your full potential as a BDSM submissive. Just respond to this video, and I will direct message you with further instructions. The other videos I have uploaded here are of graduates of the complete program so you can hear their testimonials."

Persephone regarded the video with skepticism, took another swig of her beer, and ran her fingers through her hair. "Bullshit," she mumbled. She pressed the back button and looked at the stills from the testimonials. All of them were completely naked, and their faces were purposely pixelated.

"Eenie Meenie Miney Mo," she said as she pointed at the videos. "You."

She clicked on an image of two women, side by side. One woman was slender with brown skin and a long braid of hair flung over her shoulder. The other was a curvier woman with dyed shoulder-length hair that faded from purple to blue.

"For this testimonial, my pseudonym is Beth," the brown-skinned woman said.

"... and mine is Mary," said the woman with dyed hair.

"We're best friends and graduates of Master Krysolov's training program," Beth explained. "About two years ago, through a series of very personal conversations, we discovered that we shared an interest in submission and also in each other."

"The problem is that we both felt an attraction to one another, but neither one of us wanted to be dominant to the other, so our romantic interest in each other was awkward and difficult," Mary said. "Then Beth found Master Krysolov's training. We started it together and found that, with his guidance, we could find a middle ground allowing us to submit to each other and our new Master."

"We found our Master through Master Krysolov," Beth continued, "and he's everything we could hope for. Sexy, confident, demanding, and..." Beth's voice shifted to a breathy whimper, "...he fucks us so hard."

Persephone's hand crept down to her sex as Beth's voice sent shivers down her spine. Her fingers dipped into her wet folds as she watched Beth and Mary kiss on screen. Of course, she couldn't see their faces, but she could gauge their passion through the urgency of their hands mauling each other's bodies.

'They both serve him. Do they fuck him together? Does he switch between them? How does that even work?!' Persephone asked herself. It made her feel cheap to think of being used alongside another woman, and - even more disturbing - she found that she liked that feeling.

"I love you," Mary whispered as she reached toward Beth. A pair of male legs walked into the camera's view; his half-erect cock bobbed obscenely in the direction of the two women as he turned. They both immediately turned their attention to him.

"Oh shit," Persephone moaned as both women took his cock into their mouths in turn. She began frantically rubbing herself with one hand while jamming three fingers of her other hand into her sex. The video suddenly ended. "NO! Fuck!" she yelled at the screen. She growled in frustration just before she drained half of her bottle of beer.

The bottle almost slipped out of her cum covered hand as she watched the website's autoplay function counted down to the next video; 'Next: Anal fuck confessional,' it read at the bottom of the screen. Persephone frowned. The one time she let Mark fuck her ass, it had hurt. That's all anal sex had ever reminded her of. She sat back waiting for the video, thinking she'd be disappointed. Persephone continued rubbing her sex with hopes she was wrong.

The video started. The woman's pixelated face filled the screen, but Persephone could tell that she had short blond hair and blue eyes, much like herself. She was rocking back and forth due to an unseen actor behind her - the sounds of a creaking bed emanating from the television speakers.

"I didn't use to like anal sex," she panted, "it hurt so bad that the one time I let a guy try, I just screamed in pain." The woman let out a whimper that shifted into a moan. "But then I worked through Master Krysolov's training, and now I'm an anal slut for my Master."

Persephone's shivered in anticipation. Training. The thought of being molded and changed - trusting so much in that training. The idea of abandoning herself to the whims of someone else, giving in, and being completely relieved of all responsibility. These thoughts drifted into her mind.

"Nothing makes me happier than feeling a thick slick cock pushing my ass open and filling me. Whether it's a slow leisurely fuck or a fast hard pounding, I love feeling used by him. Thank you, Master Krysolov!" she groaned as she was fucked harder from behind. "Thank you!!" she yelled again as she trembled.

Persephone doubled over as her legs shook in front of her. "So close," she whispered as she massaged her clit and stuffed her sex with her fingers.

The woman on the screen cried out, "I'M YOUR ANAL SLUT!" as her whole body convulsed.

Persephone cried out as her body convulsed with the other woman's. A flood of slick juices covered both hands as she mewled with each aftershock rolled through her like a peal of thunder. Her eyes rolled back in her head as she thrust her hips into the air towards some unseen lover.

She took a deep staggered breath and looked back up to the television screen. The timer counted down to the following video. Persephone reached over and hit the mouse to stop the timer. She leaned back and sighed as thoughts spun around in her head.

"It would feel good to be anyone else right now," she muttered to the empty apartment. Her stomach turned at the thought of giving up so much control, but she also yearned to be taken with that much force.

_____________

Persephone's eyes opened, and she looked over to her clock. She groaned; 3:02 PM. Turning on her back, she allowed her right arm to fling away from her, reaching across the empty right-hand half of the bed. She still wasn't used to sleeping alone. She guessed that was why she would stay up until five in the morning and sleep most of the day away. It wasn't like she loved him - he could be a bastard sometimes - but he was nice to her sometimes and provided a level of regularity to her life.

She pulled herself out of bed with a groan. Still naked from last night's deeply disturbing masturbation session, she roamed over to her chest of drawers and pulled out another pair of panties. She felt a chill in the air, so she picked out a white long-sleeve pullover and a couple of cute fluffy socks with dogs embroidered on them - something else her husband hated.

She walked out to the living room, which smelled strongly of her cum. Persephone picked up her laptop, her dirty panties, and the throw pillow, then walked them into the bedroom. She threw the pillow and her panties into the laundry basket, then exchanged her laptop for her phone, and went back out to the living room.

She grabbed a half-empty, two-liter bottle of diet soda from the refrigerator and sat down on the couch. The TV's remote was on the cushion next to her; she turned on the television and changed the input. The image appeared of a newscaster just above a large red banner along the bottom of the screen. It read, 'COVID-19 continues to spread through the U.S. Governors refuse mask mandate and state shut down.'

She let out a heavy sigh and took a swig of her soda before she changed the channel. Cooking show - she didn't recognize the star. She changed the channel. Sports channel. Two guys were talking about how COVID would affect the following sports' seasons. She changed the channel. A made-for-TV movie - one that she'd heard of; an angel comes down from heaven to grant an orphan one wish. It had heavy religious overtones and a plot so thin on conflict that it was see-through. She turned off the television and leaned back.

"Now what?" Persephone asked as she looked over to her phone. "Damn. He's right." She grabbed her cellphone, located Vince's contact information, and pressed 'dial.'

"Hey, cuz. To what do I owe the pleasure?"

"Hey, Vince. I'm just... I need someone to talk to. I feel like shit, and I'm lonely, and I could use to be around someone right now." She took another swig of soda. "Do you have the time to talk?"

"Sure... I'm just securing the financial data for the three biggest banks in the U.S. I can make time," his voice dripping with sarcasm.

"I want to take you up on your offer to move in," she admitted.

"Oh, so now I'm doing you a favor?" he chuckled. "I've been calling around to see if anyone else would take me in; people I've known for years suddenly want nothing to do with me now that I'm asking to take up space."

"Well, I have space for you to take up - a whole lot of space. And I have this sinking feeling that this COVID thing is going to last more than a couple of weeks," she said.

"Uh, yep. I have that same sinking feeling, cuz."

"Random question - and if you tell anyone in the family I asked this, I'll disown you," she warned.

"Nothing you haven't threatened before, but continue," he chuckled.

"Have you ever watched really, really fucked up porn?" she asked.

"Define 'fucked up porn.'"

"You know - the whips and chains stuff."

Vince snorted. "How old are you again?"

"Twenty-eight?" she responded.

"No. No, you're not. You're too innocent to be twenty-eight. You really can't tell me that, in this day and age, you haven't watched some BDSM porn before!" he laughed.

"I... haven't. It's demeaning and sexist and-"

"And just why are we talking about porn, anyway?" Vince asked.

"I watched some, and it just felt wrong to me," she admitted.

"Did it do the job?" he asked.

"Do what job?" She shifted on the couch and hugged herself.

"You know - did it make you cum?" Vince clarified.

"Yes. And it also made me feel guilty and disgusted with myself."

"Put those feelings aside for a moment. Did it help you feel better, if only momentarily?"

"No. I felt guilty and disgusted with myself," Persephone repeated.

Vince sighed. "Okay, let me put it bluntly then: how was the orgasm?"

"Um..." She bit her lip, unsure of whether to admit the truth. "It was the best I've had in months, maybe even in the last couple of years?"

"Then I absolve you of all guilt over enjoying kinky porn. Go forth, my child, and sin some more," Vince said, impersonating a priest.

"But it was horrible; I just can't explain it," Persephone argued and then took another swig of soda.

"As long as it helps you in some way feel better. I know you feel like shit Sephie, and I honestly can't imagine the pain you're going through. If some nasty porn is what it takes for you to feel better, then use it. If buying sex toys helps, do that. If-"

"Walking around the house wearing nothing but panties?" she interrupted.

Persephone heard Vince clear his throat and take a deep breath. "Well, there are supposed to be limits to how comfortable family memb-"

"Oh, come on! It isn't like we're blood-related. And you won't do anything, will you?" She smiled and bit her lip.

She waited for him to talk. It took a heartbeat longer than was comfortable. Finally, he confessed. "If that's what it takes for you to feel better about yourself, I guess I'll just have to get used to it."

"I'm kidding."

"I was hoping that was the case," he said, relieved.

"Kidding, sort of," she added. "I do like having the apartment to myself."

"Well, I can understand. It's been a long time since I've had a place of my own," Vince said.

"I don't understand why you don't get your own place, then. I thought your pay was good," Persephone said.

"It is; digital security is a lucrative and growing industry. My problem is that I'm still under the same contract that was offered when I initially got caught hacking Teleigence, and they had me over a barrel when I signed it. However, that contract is up next year, and I'll have options then," he explained.

"So close to freedom," she said.

"Well, yes, but then I'll have to either renegotiate my pay or find another company to work for. Not that I'll be in a rush to move out, but it will be nice to be making what I'm worth."

"Really? I figured as soon as you could, you'd run for the hills. Who wants to live with a depressed and moody divorcee?"

"I wouldn't mind, as long as it's you. You do know you're my favorite cousin, don't you?" he asked.

"Uh, no, I didn't know that. Why?"

"What do you mean, why? The first time I met you - that's why!" he teased.

"Sorry - I don't remember," she admitted.

"I met you the first time your uncle - my future stepfather - brought me to a Sterling family function. It was either Thanksgiving or Christmas; I don't remember. What I do remember is that I felt all alone, and you were the first and only one of my future cousins who deemed me worthy to speak to."

"Oh, come on. I'm sure Elliot approached you to say hello. As a toddler, he used to say hello to everyone as a rule," she chuckled.

"Nope. Just you. Only you. No one else. Even the adults seem to avoid me. You made me feel like I could be a part of the family; that I mattered. While everyone was scrutinizing my mother to see if she was worthy of your uncle, everyone else ignored me," he said.

"I'm sorry, I don't remember that. I mean, I wish -"

"Don't be sorry!" he interrupted. "Again, you're the only one who did right by me. I guess I was too brown for everyone else's comfort. But you didn't see a Latino interloper; you saw a lonely young boy, and you decided to do something about it. That means a lot to me."

"As long as we're doing confessionals..." she said. "Oh boy! Do I have something to confess to you!"

"Okay," Vince hesitated.

"As I recall it, I didn't realize you were family until maybe the fourth or fifth time I saw you. I don't remember the exact day that it dawned on me that you were going to be my cousin, but I'm pretty sure that before then, I just thought you were this cute boy. I was just beginning to realize that boys were more than just the blue team," Persephone got up and made her way to the kitchen.

"So I was your first crush?"

"Maybe. You were older and you looked different than most other boys I knew at the time. My point is, if I approached you the first time we met, then it was because I was attracted to you," she admitted.

"Well, that's awkward," he nervously laughed.

"It is what it is," she shrugged.

"Hey, listen - I've got to get back to work, but before I do, I wanted to let you know that our Aunt Billie might call you."

"Why would Aunt Billie call me?" Persephone asked. "I didn't think anyone was talking to her."

"I talk to her. A few years ago, I met her at a convention of sorts; it turns out we have similar interests. In any case, I mentioned you in passing yesterday, and she asked for your number. She's hoping to reconnect. I just wanted to give you a heads up," Vince said.

Persephone got out a bowl and a box of cereal. "I've never had a problem with her, even though I was never close. I always thought it was stupid that they cut her out of the family for being a lesbian."

"Yeah, well, I don't think we got the whole story behind that. I have my suspicions, but Aunt Billie won't confirm or deny and asked me to drop it. Anyway, I should go. Love you, cuz," he said.

"I love you, too, Vince." She hung up the phone and placed it on the kitchen counter. She sighed and opened the refrigerator. After pushing Chinese takeout leftovers and a pizza box out of the way, she took out the milk. The expiration date caught her eye; she smelled it and scrunched up her nose, then dumped it into the sink.

_____________

Persephone laid awake in her bed, with her good eye turned down into her pillow. She had found that sleeping like this was less painful and helped her sleep because it plunged her into complete darkness. Still, images from the porn she had recently watched haunted her. Why was she so aroused by something so disturbing? Was she sick for being turned on by this stuff? Was something deeply wrong with her?

Deep within her, she knew she wanted to be like those women. But what about that situation was appealing to her? She tried to figure out what it might be but kept coming back to the same nonsensical conclusion; 'I want to let go.'

She wanted to give in and lose control. She wanted permission to enjoy the pleasure and feel the pain inflicted on her without worrying how it looked or what others might think of her. With giving up control came a type of freedom, and she wanted that freedom.

She lifted her head and looked at the angry red digital clock on her nightstand. 3:46 am. 'Why is it always three?' she thought. She turned onto her back, looked up at the ceiling, and calculated how many hours she had been asleep. Five-ish. A little less than five hours of sleep. 'That'll have to do,' she guessed.

With a single motion, she flung the covers off, revealing her panty-clad body to the moonlight. Persephone took a deep breath and pushed herself out of bed. She flipped the switch on her table lamp, grabbed her laptop, and dragged her bedsheets into the living room.

The single dim light from her bedroom spilled out into the living room, making its simple, sparse furnishings look stark and alien. She sat down in front of her couch again and connected her laptop to her flatscreen TV. Within a few moments, her desktop appeared on the TV screen.

Master Krysolov's profile was still on her browser. She clicked on the Introduction video and scrolled through the comments below.

Pornslave0718: Id liek 2 b trained, Mstr Krysolov. Msg me, pls!

53x15ubb01: Will the program work for gay subs?

Showin&Peepin: I'm totally new to BDSM. Will this program work for me?

Master_Krysolov: Hello. Yes, it will work for those who are new to BDSM. Yes, it will work for LGBT subs. I will be messaging each of you shortly

Persephone continued to read through the comments. There were quite a few removed messages in the video comment section, but she figured that they violated the site rules somehow. Most of the comments were fairly innocuous, save for the occasional creep asking for Krysolov to send them an 'obedient slut.' Krysolov didn't reply to those messages.

She created a profile for the site - SkardGRL2020 - and returned to Krysolov's profile page. Then she wrote in the comment box:

Hello Mr. Krysolov. I'd like to ask you a few questions about your training program. Message me when you have the chance.

She hesitated to press the enter key. "Fuck it," she whispered just before hitting the key.

12