The Texan Pt. 02

Story Info
A love triangle starts to develop with the Texan.
4.2k words
4.56
3.9k
13

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/01/2023
Created 09/18/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I grabbed my rain-boots and quickly threw on my green rain poncho. I reached under the bed and grabbed the loaded 22 rifle. The barn animals were being unusually loud. Maybe something came out from the nearby woods? Perhaps something had spooked them?

I ran as quickly as I could through the muddy field, between my little cabin and the barn. The rain was so heavy I could barely pull my boots out of the soft mud. I finally made it to the entrance of the noisy barn. I slowly pushed the barn door open, trying my best not to spook the animals any further.

I couldn't believe what I saw!

The animals weren't spooked from what was going on outside, it was more about what was going on in the barn. I threw my poncho over my head, and opened the barn door just a little bit more.

Stefan was bent over, and his hands were on a large bale of hay.

The Texan had both his hands around Stefan's waist. He was pounding Stefan so hard that the bales were moving back and forth. Stefan's jean overalls were dropped over his rain-boots. The Texan's jeans were just below his knees, as he slammed harder and harder into Stefan. Stefan was moaning so loud, you could barely hear the pigs snorting.

I stopped watching, and closed the barn door as I quietly as I could. I quickly ran back in the muddy field towards the cabin. I took my soaking wet poncho and boots, and tucked them under the small cabin balcony. Once I was safely on my bed, I sat up and peeked out the small cabin window.

The animals seemed to have finally quieted down. I watched as the barn door opened, and they both stepped out. Stefan was back in his overalls, and the Texan's pants were back on. I could see the light from the moon reflecting on his big gold belt buckle.

I continued to peek out the window, as they looked in all directions. They were making sure they weren't being watched. Stefan leaned in under his big cowboy hat, and The Texan reached his hand under Stefan's long blonde hair. They kissed for a few minutes, and slowly walked away. I saw the Texan turn around to check out Stefan.. Stefan caught him, and smiled back in his direction.

I stopped peeking out the window, quickly pulled the covers over my head. I even pretended to snore, wanting him to think that I was fast asleep. I could hear his footsteps just outside the cabin, and knew he would be inside soon.

He slowly opened the cabin door, and removed his muddy boots. I could hear his metal buttons come undone, as he removed his denim overalls. He climbed into his bed, and within minutes he was fast asleep.

I was filled with a deep jealous rage. Since I started working on the farm, the Texan would take any chance to see me. I knew he hired me just to spend time with me. We spent many nights in each other's arms, cuddling and making love.

Now it was becoming clear he was just using me. He wanted something else, he wanted someone like Stefan. Stefan was way better looking than I was. He was a tall blue-eyed French-Canadian college senior. He had a smooth muscular body, and his long blonde hair always fell perfectly over his shoulders.

Stefan responded to a local newspaper advertisement. His family was in the military and they moved around a lot. Stefan wasn't really interested in being in the military, but he loved getting his hands dirty. He was exactly what the Texan wanted. Well, it was clear now why he really hired him.

I couldn't believe Stefan was only here a week, and he was get bent over the hay bales. Part of me hated it, but part of me also wanted to watch. The idea of Stefan being bent over like that really got me hard. It was really boring here at night, and I loved any level of excitement.

The next few days were uneventful. Because it was the busy season, we worked like crazy. It was usually hot, and Stefan always wore his jean overalls without a shirt underneath. His little pink nipples always seem to poke out from underneath. I couldn't help but stare as he bent over. I imagined him naked and fantasized about him while we worked. He was totally oblivious to me checking him out.

This particularly day was extremely hot. We stopped working by the early afternoon because the strong July sun was making us both dizzy. Lucky for us there was a small river nearby where we could cool off. We threw down our equipment, grabbed a few cold beers and headed over to it.

Stefan took off his muddy boots, and threw to the side. He reached up, and pulled his overalls down. I got a good look at his exposed backside as he ran into the lake. No wonder the Texan wanted him so bad. He had such a prefect butt. It was perfectly round and muscular. As he ran into the lake, I could see his 'butt muscles' flexing.

"Are you come in?" He shouted.

His English wasn't great, but I was so focused on his backside I didn't care.

If only he knew that I was into guys. If only he knew what I knew about him.

I quickly undressed and ran into the refreshing water. We joked around for the next few hours, while we splashed each other back and forth. The Sun was starting to set, and we finished all our beer. I was time for us to make our way out of the water.

We didn't have a way to dry off, so we lay naked in the grass at the side of the river. Stefan was so confident about everything that it made me jealous. He lay down with his back on the grass, and his legs spread wide. His eyes were closed and I peeked between his legs.

It was long and thin, and pressed against his left thigh. It looked like it was almost ten inches long. He had such a smooth little 'helmet' pressing on his thigh. He had a small amount of curly blonde hair covering his balls, and a perfect little patch of hair just under his waist. I leaned up and watched the stars come out, as we talked a bit more. His eyes were still closed, and I looked up at his perfect thin lips. I wanted to kiss him so bad.

Stefan leaned up next to me. By now we were almost dry. His long blonde hair was dry and fell down over his bare chest.

"Are you ever kiss a guy?" He asked me.

I wanted to correct his bad English, but I was too distracted. My heart beat faster and faster. I wasn't sure how to answer his question.

"No, just girls" I lied to him.

"Do you want to try?"

Did I want to kiss this gorgeous French-Canadian? I didn't want to make it too obvious. Yes I wanted to bury my tongue deep inside his perfect mouth. My heart beat so fast that I could feel my body shaking. He brushed his long hair behind his ear and leaned closer to me. He came so close to me that I could feel the heat of his warm breath on my lips.

"Just pretend I am like woman" He whispered.

I closed my eyes and he pressed his lips against mine. He ran his hand gently on the side of my face and bit my upper lip. Our mouths opened wider, and our tongues met. He was an incredibly good kisser, and I was doing my best not to turn rock hard. I was still 'pretending' he was a woman.

He stopped kissing me, and gave me a gentle kiss on the forehead. By now it was pitch dark outside. It was also starting to get chilly, so we quickly put our clothes back on.

"Don't worry, I won't tell anyone" He promised.

Only the crickets interrupted our silence as we walked towards our little cabin.

When we got inside I took my clothes off and climbed into bed. Stefan flicked off the light, and he pretended to go to bed.

"You're a pretty good kisser" He said loudly.

If only he knew the truth about me. I slowly drifted off to sleep, tired from a long day of work in the hot sun. Stefan thought I was sleeping when he boot his boots back on and opened the cabin door. He pushed the cabin door open, and headed towards the barn.

I pushed my covers aside, and leaned up to look out the window. I watched Stefan cautiously open the door to the barn and head inside. I knew that they were again making love again in the barn. This went on night after night. That explained why the Texan wasn't paying attention to me. It looked like he had found himself a new lover.

Finally on Saturday night it was my turn to be noticed again. Like he often did, Stefan went into town for the weekend to hang out with his family. A set of flashing truck lights from across the farm woke me up. That was our special signal, and I knew exactly what he wanted.

I quickly put on my boots, and headed out into the dark field. I opened the door to his truck, and jumped inside. I missed spending time with my big burly lover. I was starting to think that he forgot about me.

We drove to the edge of the farm where there was a small fire pit. It was an unusually cool night for July. He grabbed a blanket from the back of his truck, and wrapped it around both our bodies. As the fire became hotter, our bodies slowly warmed up.

"Sorry I haven't seen in awhile, I was worried my wife would find out"

I almost wanted to yell at him. I wanted to tell him what a liar he was. I wanted to tell him I knew everything about Stefan. I wanted to tell him that I saw what they were doing.

He leaned turned to the side and kissed me. He took the blanket of us, and wrapped his big arms around me. He passionately kissed my neck, just underneath my left ear. I pushed him aside and looked under his hat. I could see my reflection on his big sparkling green eyes.

"Do you love me?" I asked him.

"Of course I love you"

What a lying piece of shit. But I didn't want to ruin our moment. I leaned on his shoulder, and couldn't hold back. Warm tears started streaming down my face. He could hear my whimpering on his big hairy chest.

"Why are you crying?" He asked.

"It's just the first time someone said it"

That wasn't true at all. Those were really tears of bitter jealously. I wanted him all to myself. I wanted him to get rid of his wife, and to get rid of Stefan. I want him to get rid of anything that stood between our secret romance.

I stood up and sat on his lap. He wiped the tears off my face with his hand, and I smiled up at him. We took turns gently biting each other's lips. His hands were slowly making their way up and down my body.

"Instead of sex, can you just hold me tonight?" I asked, pushing his hands away.

He wrapped his arms tight around me, and I spent the next two hours in his big strong arms. The fire was slowly dying out. We knew his wife would start getting suspicious if he didn't head back soon.

Before he dropped me back at the cabin, he kissed me on the lips again. He caressed my cheek, and pulled my face toward him.

"I do love you by the way"

I held back the tears this time. It was starting to sound like he was being sincere. Maybe he saw me in a different way.

The next morning I woke up at the crack of dawn to tend to the animals. Waking up early was definitely the worst part about working on a farm. Well, that and shoveling manure in the hot sun.

On the small table near my bed, there was a box of my favorite chocolates. The Texan knew I loved chocolate more than anything. He knew I loved those high-end ones, which come in those fancy little boxes. I smiled ear-to-ear I knew exactly who left them.

Stefan came back late in the afternoon from visiting with his family. We cooked some steaks for dinner, and grabbed a bottle of vodka from under my bed. We sat outside on our lawn chairs, watching the sun set over the far away mountains.

We started doing shot after shot. I had no problem holding my liquor. Stefan on the other hand, was a lightweight. He started become a bit incoherent. That's when he spilled the beans.

Stumbling through his sentences, he told me how the Texan would bring him to the barn. Sometimes they would talk for awhile, but most of the time he would grab his smooth bottom and do him from behind.

I was filled with jealous rage again. I didn't care that they slept together. It was that their romance that made me hot with rage. Stefan kept talking about how hot the Texan was a in that big hat and gold belt buckle. He didn't hold back talking about how much he enjoyed that wide cock buried inside him. He also boasted that he was easily able to fit the whole thing in his mouth. Now I was really getting jealous.

The liquor got to Stefan, and he started sliding down his chair. I dragged him up off the chair, and back to his bed. I went under my covers and cried myself to sleep. Why couldn't I be the only one?

Their routine continued, and night after night they went into the barn. The animals weren't spooked anymore because they were getting used to it. Most nights I would peek out through the little window, wondering if he'd ever come for me.

It had been almost two weeks since I spent time alone time with the Texan. I usually worked with him on the farm, but we never got to really be together. At least I was able to watch him drive the tractor shirtless. I cried almost every night, feeling like I wasn't wanted by him at all.

Finally, Stefan went in to town to meet his family again. I was really hoping that I would get to spend time with the Texan. The night went on, and I figured he wasn't coming. Perhaps he had given up on me.

A pair of strong hands wrapped tightly around my body. I thought I was dreaming and just ignored it. A hand made its way inside my boxers and stroked me up and down. I moaned as he went a little bit faster, making me swell up in his fingers. I knew it was the Texan because his wedding ring pressed against my swelling member.

He wasn't wearing his big cowboy hat this time. There was barely enough room for the two of us on the bed. I took his hand and pushed him away. I had enough of it, I had to tell him.

"I know about you and Stefan!" I blurted out.

His face turned bright red, and he sat up at the edge of the bed. Tears streamed down his rugged face, and he started to whimper. I was surprised to see such a tough man whimper.

"I'm so sorry, it's really you that I love" he said between tears.

I wrapped my arms around his big hairy back, and kissed him on the back of his neck. He took my hands in his and turned back to face me.

"I'm so sorry I'm in middle of a bad divorce"

I hugged him tighter, and kissed the side of his neck. Now I was really starting to feel bad for him. I knew how much he loved his wife. Even though he was screwing around, he still loved her. He pushed me down into the bed, and his heavy body fell on top of me.

"My wife saw me and Stefan in the barn the other night" he whispered in my ear.

I didn't even care about that. I wanted Stefan gone. I wanted things to be perfect.

He continued.

"She gave me a choice, it's me or Stefan"

The big burly man pushed into me, and wrapped his arms underneath me. He started shaking violently, warm tears streamed down from his face onto my shoulder.

"I lied and said I'm with Stefan, but you're the one I truly love"

He leaned down and hugged me tighter. Even if he was lying, at least I felt wanted.

He pulled his shirt over his head. He leaned down and pulled mine up over my head. It was my turn to confess. I told him about what had happened with Stefan by the river. The way Stefan kissed me, thinking I had never kissed a guy before.

"Well who's a better kisser?"

I looked up at him and smiled at his question. His bare chest pushed against mine as we started kissing passionately. We kissed like animals in heat over the next few hours.

We switched positions and he lay down on his back. He undid his jeans and pushed them off. I smiled up at him. He knew why I was smiling at him. He was wearing something I loved seeing him. He knew how much his tight white under turned me on.

I pushed his legs apart, and buried my head between his massive thighs. I licked his tight white underwear up and down, until a big wet spot formed. He moaned like crazy while I licked him trough the wet spot I created. I pulled his underwear down enough just to expose his massive swollen tip. I pressed my hand hard against his balls while slowly licking his thick 'helmet'.

I pulled his underwear down just past his big sweaty balls. He reached down and held his balls while I pressed my lips against him. With my mouth still on him I pushed his underwear all the way down. Then I remembered what he loved most.

I reached up and gripped his nipples. I pinched them hard between my fingers, as I popped his tip in and out of my mouth. He tried to push my head down, but I let go of his hard nipples and pushed his hands away. His grunting and groaning grew louder as I somehow fit him all the way in my mouth this time.

But what I really wanted was for him to go inside me.

I stood on the bed and pulled my boxers down. I went on top of him, and he spread my butt-cheeks wide apart. He was so gentle this time. He eased his way in and out of me until he finally got it in. I leaned down and kissed him as he rocked my body back and forth under the blanket.

Usually he finished quickly, but tonight he took forever. I didn't mind because this time it felt amazing. I didn't even mind the massive layer of sweat dripping off his heavy body. I leaned up off his chest and pushed my butt down on him.

I slowly rode up and down on him. He tried to grab my sides but he couldn't reach. I reached behind under my back and placed my hands on his balls as I slowly rode him.

"Finish in me!" I yelled.

He reached up and stroked me up and down. I closed my eyes, and pushed further down. I let out a massive moan as he completely penetrated me. I couldn't believe he was actually all the way in me! I reached down and felt his cock, he really was buried deep in me.

"Let me finish on top of you" He begged.

"Let me ride you a bit more!" I begged.

He handed me the bottle of lube from the nightstand. I slid off him, and kissed him while he added a thick layer to himself. I slid back down on him, and starting riding him again. I gasped as he grabbed the sides of my waist and started ramming inside me.

"Come finish on top of me" I begged.

I didn't want to tell him that it was starting to hurt. I couldn't take it the way Stefan did.

I quickly got up off him, and lay down on my back. He grabbed my legs and pushed them up against my chest. I reached forward and stroked him, feeling something starting to drip out of him.

"Pass me a pillow" He grunted.

I quickly grabbed a pillow and he stuck it under my butt. He positioned himself on top of me and pushed inside. He ran his arms under my back and I wrapped my legs around his body.

He started to really go for it!

He sucked on the side of my neck, as he rocked me back and forth. I unwrapped my legs and held my ankles high in the air. He went so fast the bed began to slide underneath us. He grabbed both my thighs and pulled me to the edge of the bed. Before going back in me, he went up towards me and slid his cock deep inside my mouth.

I gagged harder and harder thinking he would finally explode. Another long string fell from his tip as he went in and out of my mouth. He grabbed his cock and started stroking it. I couldn't wait to taste his juicy load again. He pulled his cock out my mouth, and slapped it back and forth against my lips. He slid his warm swollen balls back and forth against my face. I couldn't wait for it. I quickly sat at the edge of the bed, waiting for him to gush inside my mouth.

Instead of finishing in my mouth, he pushed me down on the bed. I reached down and jerked myself off as he pushed all the way inside. My cock swelled up like crazy as he went faster and faster. He grabbed my legs and placed them high on his shoulders. I pushed him aside and smiled at him

"Doggy, do me Doggy!" I begged.

I could see him starting to drip again, as I pushed him aside went on all fours. My hands and knees dug deep into the mattress, as I grabbed the metal bed frame. I closed my eyes tight as he shoved into me.

He grabbed my waist hard, and I could hear the sound of our bodies smacking together. The sweat from his chest dripped endlessly on to my bare ass. He let go of my waist and grabbed the outside of my thighs rocking me back and forth.

12