The Succubus in the Summer House

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Yeah, and then Teddy and a couple of goons would beat him so hard he'd be pissing blood for the rest of his life.

It was about then he realised Jimmy had been away for longer than he should. Alex gave him a ring to find out where he was.

"Oi, where are you?"

"Fucking hell, you scared the shit out of me," Jimmy said. "I'm on the way up."

"Where you been?"

"Checking out downstairs. This house is swanky as fuck."

"Any sign of anyone?"

"Nah... I think."

"Think?"

"There's the garage. It's... I'll tell you when I get back."

Jimmy sounded weirdly spooked. Alex wondered what he'd seen.

"You find any beer?"

"Yeah. The fridge is packed. The good stuff as well."

Jimmy returned with a handful of beer bottles, two for him and two for Alex. Alex guzzled the first one. He was thirstier than he thought. He wondered if it might have been better if Jimmy had grabbed a bottle of Coke instead. The beer looked the good stuff—pricy Belgian beer. It also tasted like the sort of stuff that would give you a vicious hangover if you drank too much of it, too quickly on a hot day.

"It's proper gangsta downstairs," Jimmy said. "Cash oozing from everything. If it didn't belong to Mr Herbert there'd be so much to jack."

They both knew that ripping off Mr Herbert was a spectacularly bad idea.

"It's fucking weird as well," Jimmy said. "It's like they were in the middle of a wild party and then everyone fucked off."

"Maybe they just fucked off to the beach, or one of the clubs down Slagbury Road."

"Maybe... Or maybe they all went down to the garage and topped themselves in some crazy Satan ritual."

"What about the garage? You said you saw something in there."

"It's fucked up. Crazy stuff drawn on the ground and walls. Looked like something out of those shitty horror movies you like to watch. Might even be dead bodies in there."

"Might? You didn't check?"

"Nah. Fuck that. I just glanced through the door. I ain't walking in on a pile of dead bodies and blood and brains all over the place. You know I ain't too good with blood."

Alex knew about his friend's squeamishness. Jimmy was a real pussy in that regard. He didn't like watching horror movies or playing horror games.

'Why you always got to be playing that morbid shit?' he'd say whenever Alex put a horror game on the Xbox.

In contrast, Alex loved that shit. So he was really curious to check out the garage.

"I'll check it out," he said. "Where is it?"

"Through the kitchen. There's a door in the side wall and some steps."

Alex found he was strangely reluctant to leave the room and couldn't pin down why. For some strange reason he was reluctant to leave Jimmy alone with the girl.

Jealousy?

Nah, couldn't be. He'd never felt that before. Jimmy was a brazen motherfucker who'd try his luck with any bit of skirt. Alex was envious of that, but of him going for a girl Alex might like... Nah. The little sluts just weren't worth it. Bros before hos, always.

So it was weird to feel that little jealous pang as he left the bedroom. Must be the weirdness of the situation fucking with his head.

He walked downstairs. The house, as Jimmy had said, was really posh and blingy. It was also eerily deserted. Half-full bottles of beer and wine were scattered everywhere. As well as plates of half-eaten takeout. It looked like a snapshot of a party house after the revellers had all gone to bed. That in itself wasn't unusual. Most party houses looked like this, and then the people got up the next morning—or afternoon, depending on how wild the party was—and cleaned the place. Except it was now seven the next evening and the only people in the house were Alex, Jimmy, and the girl tied up on the bed.

Maybe they'd all fucked off and left it for some other poor shit to clean up. Pretty ballsy to do to Mr Herbert's house.

The kitchen was the same—empty bottles everywhere, open pizza boxes with congealed slices, an overflowing bin. Looked a right tip.

Alex walked through into the garage and that's when things really got fucked up. Someone had painted what looked like a Satanic ritual circle on the floor. It was about ten feet in diameter and subdivided by the lines of a pentagram.

Whoa, now this was something you didn't expect to see at your regular wild party.

Weird letters and symbols had been written all around the circumference and within the pentagram. Black candles were positioned at each of the five points. They'd mostly melted down and the molten wax had solidified around the bases of silver candlesticks in strange, twisted shapes.

Yeah, this was... unusual, Alex thought. The partygoers must have been into some weird fucking shit. Alex could understand why Jimmy had come running back. Alex had watched a lot of horror films and played a lot of horror videogames. The Satanic stuff was pretty hokey nowadays. It had become cringe long before Alex had been born. Yet, that circle on the floor discomfited him in ways he couldn't quite explain. It radiated bad vibes. Alex's eyes began to water if he stared at it too long.

Just what had they done?

A4 printouts were scattered across the concrete floor of the garage. Alex crouched down to pick some of them up. They looked like scans of old books—photocopies of archaic texts and old woodcut illustrations. Some of those woodcuts depicted semi-pornographic scenes. Alex was currently too weirded out to be turned on by them.

What had happened in this house?

He found a smartphone lying on the floor. It was locked, but Alex pocketed it anyway. More out of habit than anything.

He walked back up to the kitchen and tried to make sense of what he'd seen. The people in the house—who'd Teddy said it was, Mr Herbert's son-in-law?—were into some seriously weird shit.

He thought about the girl upstairs. How did she fit in? Was she supposed to be the sacrifice? Were they that fucking crazy? Who was she? She couldn't be a common street hooker, or one of the strippers from Slagbury Road. Teddy wouldn't give a shit about them. She had to be someone important, or someone important's daughter. Maybe that was why Teddy was so antsy. Someone had royally fucked up and he was the one tasked with trying to smooth it all out before it escalated into a proper clusterfuck.

Whatever. Alex and Jimmy were just common street punks. Teddy was right—'Don't go digging.'

Alex grabbed a couple of bottles from the fridge and walked back upstairs.

He reached the bedroom just in time to see Jimmy standing by the bed with his hand outstretched and about to touch the tied-up girl's exposed ass.

"What the fuck you doing?"

Jimmy himself didn't seem to know what the fuck he was doing. He snatched his hand back, but rather than looking guilty, looked slightly befuddled. He blinked his eyes blearily as if he'd just woken up.

"Nothing," he mumbled, before returning back to their chairs.

He glanced suspiciously back to the girl on the bed.

"Did you see it?" he asked as Alex handed him a bottle of beer.

"Yeah, looked like some freaky Satan worshipper shit," Alex said.

"This job is starting to do my 'ead in. Gemma texted while you were gone. She and her mates are going to the Sun & Starfish for drinks. I could be with them. Instead I'm here, in a house full of freaky shit."

"It'll be worth it," Alex said.

"Better be," Jimmy said. "I was in there for sure, I know it."

They sat on the chairs and drank beers in silence.

Alex remembered the phone. "I found someone's phone," he said, fishing it out of his pocket.

"Giz," Jimmy said.

"It's locked," Alex said, passing it over.

"It's a Constellation 5G-7," Jimmy said. "They're piss-easy to crack. Ali Patel showed me."

Jimmy unlocked it and the first image that came up was of a smug-looking man in his early twenties with bumfluff on his chin. He had his arm around a blonde girl who was pretty without being earth-shattering.

"Will you look at that bumfluff boy," Jimmy said. "Know him?"

"Nah."

Jimmy went through the recent message history. Bumfluff Boy seemed to be the party organiser. There were a lot of enthusiastic messages going out with meet-up times and promises of an awesome party. The people being messaged didn't seem to share the enthusiasm.

'You said that last time and it ended up being a massive sausage-fest.'

'This time is different. I've got something organised. Something real sexy.'

'Hookers? They better be high-class.'

'No. Better. You'll see.'

In another folder they found a series of pdfs. They looked like scans of ancient texts and woodcuts. Some of the woodcuts displayed pornographic acts of a wide and varied nature.

"Perv," Jimmy said.

He kept flicking through the files on the device.

"Hey. There's a video. Dated from last night."

Jimmy brought it up. It was blurry and the screen kept shaking as if the person filming was slightly inebriated. Alex recognized the garage. Bumfluff Boy was wearing black robes and standing at the edge of the circle. He was chanting some weird shit. He was the only one. Everyone else sounded bored, boozy and dismissive. They clearly had no faith in whatever weird shit Bumfluff Boy was doing.

Bumfluff Boy's chanting rose to a crescendo. He lifted his arms up in the air as his voice rose. The random chatter suddenly stopped and was replaced with whispers of awe. Bumfluff Boy stared at the centre of the circle with an even smugger grin on his face.

The weird thing was there was nothing there. The camera panned and showed... nothing. It was just a weird Satanic circle drawn on a concrete garage floor. And yet the crowd noises made it sound like Bumfluff Boy had managed to summon up Satan himself, even though there was nothing inside the circle at all.

"They must have been on the strong stuff," Jimmy said. "I wonder if they left any lying around."

"Hold on. Let me try something," Alex said.

He took the phone off Jimmy, activated the camera mode and then looked through the screen at the tied-up girl on the bed.

He dropped the phone in shocked surprise. Jimmy tried to catch the phone as it fell, but ended up batting it into one of the chair legs hard enough to crack the screen.

"What did you see?" Jimmy asked as he bent down to retrieve the phone.

"Nothing," Alex said.

And that was the problem. He'd seen nothing. The girl on the bed wasn't there. On the screen that is. The bed was there, but there was no one on top of it, tied up or otherwise. It was like the girl had been erased, or had never been there in the first place.

And yet, Alex was looking at her right now.

"Phone's fucked. These Constellation 5Gs are shit. They break if you as much as look at them funny. Ali reckons that's by design. They can sell more phones that way."

Alex was still trying to process what he'd seen on the screen.

She wasn't there. Gone. Erased.

He must have imagined it. Or maybe it was one of those silly filters, only instead of adding cat ears and whiskers, it airbrushed people out.

Yeah, that had to be it. Because the girl was real and tied up on the bed. He was looking at her right now.

He had to stop letting the weird atmosphere in the house fuck with his head.

Another uneventful hour passed. It was dark outside. Jimmy got so bored he started playing with the giant dildo sex toy—waggling it around and hitting things as if it was a novelty rubber mallet.

"This thing," he said, bonking the arm of the chair with the dildo. "Makes you wonder what they got up to last night."

"The way I see it," Alex started. "Mr Herbert's son-in-law is a complete degen perv. He throws a party for his perv mates. They do some crazy Satan ritual. They get so fucked up on pills they start hallucinating it works."

"Then what."

"I dunno. Maybe they all run down to the beach and throw themselves into the sea."

"How does she fit in with all this," Jimmy said, pointing to the girl on the bed.

"Maybe she's some drugged up prozzie Bumfluff Boy brought in to be his pretend sex demon. She saw something she shouldn't and now we're babysitting her until Teddy can find someone who can sort it out. Or maybe she's somebody important, and Teddy needs her to keep chill while he straightens this all out."

"Or... and I know this is going to sound fucked up... she is some kind of actual sex demon they summoned up from hell," Jimmy said.

Alex laughed at that, albeit none too convincingly.

"Nah," he said. "If she's an actual sex demon from hell, she wouldn't allow herself to get tied up like that. She'd fuck up everything and everyone. Rip their hearts out of their chests and the like. This place would be swimming in claret by now."

That made sense to Alex.

Try not to think about what he'd seen on the phone screen.

Yeah, if she was demon, a real actual demon, she'd have broken free by now and torn their throats out.

She couldn't be a real actual demon. She was just a scared girl tied up on the bed.

Had to be.

"Reckon Bumfluff Boy and his friends are coming back?" Jimmy asked after another long period of silence.

"That might be why Teddy left us here, to keep them out," Alex said.

That led to another tense hour of them straining to hear every sound emanating from below—every creak of a floorboard, every crunch of a footfall on gravel. Jimmy was getting antsy again, so it gave him an excuse to get up and do a tour of the lower rooms.

Alex was okay with that. He was okay with being left alone in the room with the girl on the bed. It meant he had her all to himself. He let his gaze slide all over her exposed flesh. He wondered how long she'd been bound like that. It must be uncomfortable, being forced on your knees and tied up, the ropes cutting into your flesh, for hours and hours.

She probably deserved it. She looked a dirty slut.

Jimmy returning almost caused Alex to jump out of his skin. Staring at the lovely contours of the bound girl's body had caused him to lose all track of time. Unbeknownst to him, his hand had crept down to his crotch and was rubbing his cock through the fabric.

He hurriedly pulled it away the moment Jimmy returned to the room.

Jimmy hadn't found anything, but he had received another barrage of texts from Gemma.

"Just ignore her," Alex said.

"She's down at the beach. They've got a bonfire going."

Jimmy went to the window and looked outside.

"You can see it from here," he said.

Alex knew his friend well enough to guess what was coming next.

"It's driving me crazy. She's down there, as ripe and juicy as you'd like, and we're stuck here doing this bullshit babysitting job on a girl that's not going anywhere."

Alex said nothing.

"I know Teddy said we weren't to leave the house, but it won't take long, and I won't be that far away. And it's not like she—" he motioned to the tied-up girl on the bed "—is going anywhere anytime soon."

This would normally be the moment where Alex talked his friend out of it. He'd tell Jimmy how important this job was. He'd tell Jimmy that if they wanted to go places, to get out of shitholes like Greene Street, they had to show they were more than just common street punks. They had to prove they were reliable. They had to do exactly what Teddy said and not fuck it up.

He said nothing.

"She's not going anywhere," Jimmy said. "It only needs one of us to keep an eye on her. You can do that. You don't mind? I'll make it up to you."

He smiled hopefully at Alex.

"It'll be fine. Go have fun," Alex said.

"You're a star," Jimmy said. "Don't worry. I'll be back before Teddy. He won't even know I was gone."

"Give that posh bitch a good dicking," Alex said.

"Don't worry," Jimmy said. "She's about to get the biggest dicking she's ever had."

He pumped his pelvis and they both laughed. Then Jimmy was gone.

Alex was alone—really alone—with the tied-up girl on the bed. He waited until he heard Jimmy leave through the front door and then turned his attentions to the girl on the bed. The more he looked at her, the more he realised just how hot she was. Long silky reddish-brown hair. Lithe and toned body. Lovely smooth skin. Goddamn peach of an ass. Nice firm breasts. She reminded Alex of the better-looking girls on Slagbury Road, but with none of the craycray or depressed desperation. This, even despite her current undignified position. Although, truth be told, her current undignified position was pretty damn hot. Way too hot for smug little shits like Bumfluff Boy.

Alex's hand strayed down to his crotch and started rubbing at his cock again through the fabric of his trousers. In truth, he'd let things build up. He'd been considering another visit to The Pink Orchid, especially if Jimmy did the usual and spent most of tomorrow going into too much detail about what he'd done to Gemma.

Alex stood up and circled the bed. He regarded the tied-up girl like an art critic studying a sculpture.

'Why pay for it at The Pink Orchid,' the little devil of his conscience whispered in his ear. 'You've got a hot girl right here right now. She's all tied up and helpless. Just climb on top and thrust away.'

Yeah, and Teddy would have him dropped off the end of Spackton Pier with fifty pounds of steel chain wrapped around his ankles. He didn't need an angel on his other shoulder to tell him that.

Fuck, he was feeling unbearably horny. His erection was rampant and felt painfully constricted in his pants.

Fuck it. He needed to take care of this, otherwise that little devil on his shoulder would eventually talk him into doing something stupid.

And terminal.

He moved around behind the girl, where she couldn't see, and dropped his pants. His cock bobbed up. The head was florid and swollen. He wrapped a hand around the shaft and started to pump up and down.

Fuck it. The whole house already stank of sex. No one would notice if he jizzed on the floor.

And he was going to jizz on the floor, because right in front of him and sticking up in the air was the finest peach of an ass he'd ever looked at.

Alex jerked his hand back and forth. But not too quickly. He wanted to savour this one. Have a nice, slow, big fat wank to empty his balls.

Maybe not completely empty. Jimmy was going to spend the whole of tomorrow bragging about what he'd done to Gemma, so Alex was definitely planning a trip to The Pink Orchid tomorrow evening. He'd need to save some juice for that.

The thought of banging one of The Pink Orchid's tarts aroused him further. He sped up.

He stared at the lovely peach of the girl's ass. Fuck, what he wouldn't give to just climb on top and plough her.

Alex pumped his hand up and down.

Oh yeah, so good.

The girl's tail started moving. This wasn't a little twitch either. It rose up off the mattress like an awakened snake. The tip zeroed in on Alex's cock and seemed focused on it. It resembled the blind, scaleless head of a serpent or dragon.

What the? Alex thought.

His hand kept pumping up and down his shaft. He was too into it to stop now.

The tip of the tail opened up to reveal a fleshy pink tunnel dripping with juices.

Alex knew he should have been revolted, maybe even scared. Yet he was queerly fascinated by the fleshy orifice opened up in front of him. The wet interior started to dilate and throb with the same rhythm as his hand moving up and down his shaft. Ripples ran through the fleshy walls, drawing Alex in and making him wonder what it would feel like to stick his dick in there.

He took a step closer and took his hand off his cock.

The blind fleshy head of the tail bobbed forwards and smoothly sucked in his cock. Alex knew right away he'd made the right choice as the sensation was incredible. Warm wet flesh pressed all around his cock. It felt like a super juicy pussy. It felt better than a super juicy pussy. Ripples continued to flow along the inner walls. The flesh undulated and stroked up and down his cock. This felt way better than his hand. It also felt way better than any pussy he'd ever stuck his dick in.