The Schoolgirl Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He loved the feeling of her tight, fit body in his hands, and he squeezed her waist in earnest, crushing her breasts against his torso. She was moaning and rubbing herself against him as they kissed, and his cock throbbed in hunger for her.

Nicholas began nibbling on Emelie's lower lip as his hands traveled down her back. He reached her skirt, and gripped her ass, hard. Those perfectly firm globes of flesh felt even better in his hands than he could have imagined. Emelie slightly squealed, a delicious sound that made him want to squeeze her ass even harder, and get inside of her as soon as possible.

Nicholas began maneuvering his hand beneath her skirt, searching for whatever frilly, lacy thing separated her pussy from his eager hands, but a sound out in the hallway just outside of the classroom stopped him. Apparently Emelie heard it too, for she wriggled out of his arms with a playful giggle.

It was then that Nicholas realized what he had just been doing. He had just been intimate with one of his students. His barely legal student.

He watched as Emelie fixed her clothes and smoothed her hair. Emelie looked over to him, smiling sweetly.

"Have a...wonderful weekend, Mr. Carlisle," she said breathlessly. She licked her lips and slightly flipped her hair, and with that, she was gone.