The Nude Gun Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, no, I don't think so. I do have artificial intelligence. That's what you call it back on earth, isn't it?"

"Ah...you know I'm from earth!"

"Joe...remember the bonding process, I know what you know."

"Oh right. This is weird."

"Don't worry you're doing a good job, no one suspects although you do smell different and the Denebians are talking among themselves and you could have anyone of them, if we, I mean you had the time. But unless you want to miss your transport back to earth you better get moving. We have plenty of time to talk. Let's get moving."

Joe looked at the two Denebian women looking him over as they gently sniff the air and smiled. He smiled back but stood and walked towards the nearest lift taking him to Hanger Five.

As he arrived at landing pad three he saw Matt that is Master Sergeant Matt Strong, (for some reason he couldn't think of him as anyone other than his superior now) approaching.

"It's the conditioning." Computer said.

"Private Carr. You have some gear for me."

Joe thought about removing the prototype from his backpack, but then realized that there was nothing else in it that he couldn't easily replace so he handed the backpack to the Master Sergeant. Matt opened it and saw that everything was there. "I'll see you in a few weeks private, we'll be in touch. Has your AI been activated?"

"Yes sir. We are engaged and I am being briefed."

"Good job, dismissed."

Joe entered the transport and took a seat near the back by the window. A few others climbed aboard, but the transport was mostly empty. Joe wondered why and before he could ask the answer came from the mechanical voice.

"Not many assignments are that far out in the boonies. Is that what you call it," the computer responded.

"Close enough." Joe said. "Tell me about these modifications that you were talking about. You said that I can change your voice and gender. Can you be female and speak with a British accent?"

"All right mate. It's blood easy enough to do." The computer said.

"That's not quite what I had in mind," Joe said. "I imaged something like Keira Knightley crossed with Julie Andrews."

"All right how's this. Sound about right?"

"Perfect," Joe said. "What other adjustments can I make? What about honesty level like in the movie "Interstellar"?

The computer paused and probed Joe's mind for the proper reference. "I didn't realize that was important." The AI said as she made an adjustment anticipating the question. "I'm at ninety five percent."

"Good enough for now, and I can't keep calling you computer so I think I am going to call you Keira, it will help me complete the fantasy."

"Keira, what time do you anticipate us getting back, how much time has elapsed since I've been gone?"

"You will have been gone a week by the time we return and you have some unfinished business waiting for you I suppose."

"Oh shit," Joe thought to himself still unaware that Keira could hear his thoughts. "Keira's going to learn about what a big "perv" I am and have been. This is going to be embarrassing."

"Joe, if by perv you mean pervert, you needn't worry. Earth is a backwards planet with a social morality that is light years behind the rest of the galaxy. Your body has been altered and you have the means to satisfy those needs and since no one is harmed then there isn't a problem. And by the way your mom and sister are hot by earth standards anyway."

Joe blushed. "Maybe we should knock that honesty level down to eighty percent."

"Eighty percent," Keira said.

Before they landed and drove back to the mall parking lot Joe's iPhone 6s exploded with the several chimes indicating incoming voicemail messages, emails and texts.

"Ghastly primitive toy, would you like me to sort through the communications and prioritizes them?" Keira asked.

"You can do that?" Joe asked.

"That's easy; it's done would you like a summary and report?"

Joe nodded as if the computer could see him, but she seemed to know anyway.

"You have ten voice messages from Nancy and nine texts. Fifteen call and voice messages from your mother, a half a dozen texts from your sister and five calls and three texts from Angela and one call, voice message and text from Nancy."

"Play the voice message from Nancy." Joe said.

"Joe, (sigh) I wanted to meet. I have something to tell you and it should be said face to face. Please call me and tell me when we can meet."

"It sounds serious. Would you like to call her?" Keira asked.

"Read the text." Joe said.

Mimicking Nancy's voice, Keira read the text aloud. "Joe, I don't know why you are ignoring me, but we need to talk. Please call me."

"Can you summarize the remaining voice messages and texts by the caller?"

"Your mother is worried that you've been away without calling and can't wait to have your huge cock back in her warm love tunnel again. Your sister is worried too, and misses your morning blowjobs. Angela needs to get fucked again and wants to know what you did to her assistant; she can't keep the poor girl out of her snatch."

Joe was a little embarrassed but remembered that he had no secrets from the AI he was now linked to, so he shrugged it off.

"Keira, is my car still parked where I left it?"

"Red Nissan Z, yes it is."

The transport dropped them off in front of the hotel a short walk from Joe's car. He popped the trunk and stored his gear. He was tired and early in the morning. Getting in and reviving the engine he drove home and before he knew it he was home. The house was quiet; he peeled off his uniform and felt very naked without it, but pulled on his most comfortable pajama bottoms and climbed into his bed.

"Joe I am going into sentinel mode. Should I make allowances for your mother and sister? Do you want me to awaken you or ... let nature take its course?" Keira asked.

"Better make allowances for all of my family members," Joe said. He didn't want Keira killing his dad for just checking in on him.

"Should your slumber be uninterrupted do you want me to schedule a wake up time?"

This was becoming annoying and Joe was tired and just wanted to sleep. "Yes Keira. Don't let me sleep past noon and turn my phone off of ring and monitor my communications. Is there anything else?"

"No sir. You're tired you should get some rest. We'll chat some more in the morning."

Joe was too tired to react and wondered if perhaps he should have chosen a male persona for the AI. He shrugged it off and closed his eye quickly drifting off to sleep, not quite understanding that everything he thinks the AI would hear, as long as they were linked he'd never again have another private thought.

Keira heard Joe's frustration but didn't yet have enough time bonded to him to make sense of all the strange things he thought so she simply filed it away for future reference.

Several hours after Joe had fallen asleep his sister Karen woke up. It was still very early, but she'd thought she had heard a noises coming from her brother's room. Had he finally come home? She could really use some brotherly cum, she'd missed her regular doses. She'd have to be quiet; she had an annoyingly light sleeping friend spending the night with her. She got up as quietly as she could, pulled on her robe and tiptoed out of the room closing the door behind her.

Samantha Walters one of Karen's best friends woke when she felt the bed shift and watched her friend stealthy leave the room. She'd long suspected that she and her brother had something going on, but didn't have any proof. The fact of the matter was that Sam had her own secret; she'd long to have Karen's attentions for herself, which is why she had selected to wear the light blue baby doll nightie for their sleep over. But Karen didn't seem to notice, instead spent most of their time talking about her younger brother.

Karen quietly moved down the hall stopping at her brother's room, opening the door and peering in. Joe was lying on his back the sheets kicked off and his amazing cock tenting in his pajama bottoms. Karen licked her lips, morning wood was her favorite. But before she could enter the room, she heard the squeak of her bedroom door, Sam was up. Karen moved past Joe's room and into the master bathroom. She had already built an excuse as to why she didn't use the bathroom between her room and her brother's as not wanting to wake her guest.

Sam stepped out of the room just in time to see Karen moving away from her brother's open bedroom door and slip quietly into the bathroom. She followed her to the bathroom and listened as she heard her begin to "pee" then turned back and peered into Joe's bedroom. Sam couldn't help but notice how large Joe had grown, sleeping diagonally across the bed on his back and still he was too large, feet hanging off at the foot. He was handsome in a rugged sort of way. She almost choked as she noticed the tent in his pajama bottoms; no one could be that large, she thought.

Keira was aware of Sam's presence and prepared to subdue the earth woman should she be so bold as to enter her master's space. She searched Joe's memories for any signs of recognition of the woman finding none she was committed to a non lethal solution.

Against her better judgment, Sam slipped quietly into Joe's bedroom and closed the door, a cock that large demanded a closer inspection, justifying her actions. She waited for her eyes to adjust to the darkness, it was still early. When her eyes adjusted she was amazed that Joe was larger than she'd first thought. She crept closer and just as she was about to pull down his pants an arc of bright light hit her. She jumped back as it surrounded her in bright glow then dissipated leaving her frozen in place staring straight ahead and naked as the day she was born.

The perpetrator had been neutralized, just as Keira had planned. She needed to wake Joe and alert him to the threat. Her master would be pleased that she'd been able to save him from this human female whose intentions were still yet unknown.

Joe slowly woke, as Keira explained the situation. Joe worried that the AI had mistakenly zapped his sister or mother, but he'd warned her of them and she knew their proclivity to visit him during the night.

Standing naked in front of him was a twentysomething blonde he didn't recognize. She was hot and Joe's type, large gravity defying tits with hard pink nipples, flat belly and bald pussy attached to long legs. She must be at least five feet eleven inches tall, he thought. But who was she and what was she doing in his room?

As his eyes adjusted to the low light he saw that her pussy was dripping, a puddle was forming between her bare feet. He'd seen many of his victims aroused after being zapped but this woman was practically cumming. He flexed and his hard cock popped out through the opening in his pajamas. He hadn't had relief in over twenty four hours; he'd remedy that real soon.

"I can't tell in this light, do you like to keep your pussy shaved or did you do it for me?"

Sam stirred as she heard Joe direct his question to her. She was naked and she loved being naked in front of him.

"I think I did it for you", she said. "I normally don't shave down there."

"Well, that's awfully considerate of you. Who are you and why are you in my room?"

"My name is Samantha Walters; I'm one of your sister's friends. I was just spending the night and then I saw that monster between your legs...can I kiss it?"

"Well since you asked so politely, you may. Are you any good at giving head?"

Sam smiled step forward and pulled Joe's large cock to her mouth. She opened it wider than she thought possible and stuffed the head into her mouth. Joe relaxed on his bed as the naked woman followed him unto the bed straining but taking more of his log into her mouth and to the back of her throat.

Karen exited the bathroom, her hands not completely dried from washing. She didn't see Sam, figuring that she'd returned to her bedroom, she carefully opened the door. The scene that greeted her was Sam's naked ass swaying from side to side as she tried to get Joe's cock down her throat.

"Hey, that's my breakfast!" Karen yelled as quietly as she could as she burst into the room outraged that Sam had beaten her to the punch.

Sam pulled the large cock from her mouth, still unable to get more of it into her mouth. "So I was right; you are fucking with your brother. I can see why. There's plenty enough to share." She said leaning the dripping stalk towards her friend.

Karen seemed to shed her robe and nightwear in a single movement and before Sam could change her mind Karen was in the bed one hand on Joe's pole as the other steadied herself on the bed.

"Sam why don't you let Karen suck on me for a while, she's better at it. No offense, but you could eat her pussy out until she comes, what do you think of that?"

Although Sam had never been with another girl before, she had been thinking about it feeling attracted to many of her girlfriends, Karen in particular. She was curious and afraid, what if she turned out to be a lesbian nymphomaniac? She was scared that if she tried it she might like it and become addicted. She'd heard stories about how women get hooked on pussy. She didn't want that after tasting Joe's marvelous cock for the first time and she craved more.

Joe saw that she was hesitant so he thought he'd add a little encouragement. "Come on Sam, you're gonna love eating pussy, you're a natural."

Sam smiled and quickly spread her girlfriend's legs; she took in a deep breath enjoying the smell of Karen's fresh pussy. "Joe was right, she loved the smell, and she couldn't wait to see if it tasted as good as it smelled." Sam thought. She licked Karen's pussy while she inserted two fingers and heard Karen moan. "I am a natural at eating pussy," Sam realized as she did all the things to Karen that she'd thought of someone doing to her. It wasn't too long before she had Karen shaking with a huge orgasm courtesy of her imagination.

"See Sam, I was right." Joe said, "You are a natural pussy-eater aren't you? It looks like you really love pussy. But I'll bet you love cock even more. Why don't you and Karen switch places and let me fuck you for a while. Would you like that?"

Sam smiled how did Joe know that she liked pussy so much? Maybe a lucky guess," she thought. But she really wanted to get fucked with his monster cock. She'd have more time to eat pussy later, she had many girlfriends.

Joe wasted no time and pulled Sam's legs up on his shoulders pushed his cock inside and began talking to Sam again forgetting the affect the nude ray had on its victims.

"You are about to have the biggest orgasm of your life aren't you?" Joe told her as he slid back and forth slowly.

Sure enough Sam's climax was coming from nowhere and everywhere building faster than she'd ever had before.

"It's my big cock. You've never had one this big in you before am I right?" By now Karen had latched on to her larger than average breasts and was sucking on one fat nipple while pulling on the other.

Sam was panting, her eyes wide open unable to quite process all the pleasure her body was feeling. She knew that she would last much longer, her heart was beating so fast, and when she came she'd likely die.

"Count with me, Sam on the third stroke you're going to cum like you've never cum before." He pulled out slowly and pushed in hard bottoming out deep against her cervix, "One!"

Sam moaned the number incoherently.

Joe repeated the act with more force and Sam's eyes bulged as she joined him saying, "Two."

He pulled back out almost all the way, Sam gasped then she felt him slowly move forward and she knew this was it; she was going cum so hard that she might not survive.

Anticipating she felt him start to drive hard into her, as her ankles still on his shoulders left her wide open. With the most powerful stroke yet he thrust hard into her.

"Threeeeeeeee! Ooooohhhhhh! She yelled unable to control herself. "Fuccccckkkkk meeee! Ohhhh fucking fuck me."

Karen realized that she was making entirely too much noise and squatted over her face sitting on her mouth. Sam almost smothered by the pussy she'd eaten only a few moments ago. She was still screaming, louder now as she began squirting like a small firehose soaking Joe and his bed. Sliding her legs down his torso and wrapped them around him pulling him closer into him as he continued to pump her.

Her enthusiasm was enough to get him going and he grunted loudly until Karen grabbed his lips and began kissing him as she tried to silence the two. But it was too late.

"What's all this noise? Oh my God, have you all lost your minds! You can't do..."

"Intruder alert! Using wide dispersal, unable to single out the intruder, using level one, you'll be able to reset the Sam and Karen." The AI Keria stated matter of factly. "I'm aware of your need for secrecy."

Standing naked, just inside Joe's room was a slightly older version of Sam. Her breasts were a little fuller and hung lower on her chest, but she looked pretty good for a mother of three. Her pussy was completely bald and dripping. Her nipples were harder than they'd been in a long time. It was Ellen, Sam's mother. Joe didn't know that they were spending the last couple of nights here with his family while their home was being painted. Ellen and his mother were sharing her bed while his father was away on business.

Joe pulled out of Sam and walked over to where Ellen stood, he was hard again as he looked her over and was struck with inspiration.

After questioning her he learned the preliminaries he thought he'd learn enough to make things a little more interesting.

"Ellen, have you ever had sex with another woman before tonight?" Joe asked.

"No, of course not, I'm a good Christian woman." She said and then she realized what he'd said. She realized that she was naked and hornier than she'd ever been before. She felt her arousal leap when she saw the size of Joe's erection. "Did I have sex with Karen or Sam," she wondered.

Joe smiled as he watched her confusion.

"Well for your first time you did a good job and what did I promise you if you did a good job?

Ellen was breathing heavily now, "That you'd fuck me with that huge cock of yours," she asked.

"Almost," Joe said. "I told you that I would fuck you doggy style while you ate out your daughter while she ate Karen's pussy. And if you managed to bring Sam off first than you'd have the best climax of your life. Do you remember that?"

"Yes," Ellen said. "I remember..."

"Is that how good Christian women act," Joe asked as he move closer and took the married mother of three into his arms. She looked up at him as she tried to mold her naked body to his and whispered, "It is tonight," and they kissed deeply.

When they broke the kiss, Joe told Sam and Karen to take their places, snapping them out of their trance. Then he told Ellen to get busy and slapped her playfully on her shapely ass. She squealed and lowered her mouth to her daughter's sticky pussy and took a couple of tentative licks.

"Was it all just an act, Ellen or do you really love pussy like you said you did when you were eating my sister's pussy?" Joe scolded her. "How did you say it, you loved the taste so much you are surprised at what you've been missing, is that right?"

Ellen smiled, "That's right sugar. I love eating pussy and I'm sure that Sam's pussy will be even sweeter than Karen's 'cause she's my baby girl." Ellen shook her ass as she looked over her shoulder at Joe. "Come on big boy. What are you waiting for put that log up my pussy where it belongs."

Joe lined up his cock to Ellen's pussy grabbed her by her hips and slid quickly into her surprisingly tight pussy.

"Hmmm, you're tighter than I thought you'd be. Is your husband neglecting his duties?"