The Legacy of Eros Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Done," she moped a minute later. I turned around slowly to take in the dream-girl standing next to the bed. She looked terribly embarrassed with her hands brought across her chest, covering her breasts, with her hands on her upper arms. The thong was a medium peach nearly the color of her skin and high up on her hips. Her camel toe was visible. Also ... she had shaved, I was willing to bet, and her tan lines were clearly evident.

Her bikini must have been conservative to leave such pale portions of her bronzed anatomy. Finally, she was letting a few tears escape which only enhanced her tragic allure. I wanted to rush right up and hug her - telling her everything would be alright. That was not what she truly wanted though. She needed ... a release.

"Yes ... am I ugly?" she responded to my eyes roaming over her.

"You are not who I want to be with," I bit down on my true feelings. "You are not ugly though. You have enough attributes to trick people with your feigned innocence."

"I don't do that," she insisted.

"I know you better than that, Skye."

"I ...," her protestations died on her tongue.

I began stripping out of my clothes until I was in my own male version of risqué underwear ~ not quite a banana-hammock, but it didn't leave much to the imagination.

"What's going on?" she backed onto the mattress.

"I'll show you," I walked over to her then around her to the knapsack. I reached inside and drew out a large bottle of body oil. "This."

"What is that for?"

"We are to give each other massages and I am to go first," I explained.

"You are going to put your hands on my body?" she retreated further.

"That is how massages work," I smirked.

"I don't want to do this!"

"Fine ... then we wait two hours here - that is how long we have - then I'm out of here having done my part and you can live with the consequences. I swear if I suffer because of your pride, we are NOT done," I faked a simmering rage.

"I ... what can we do?" she wailed.

"Accept we don't have any real choices - yet - and do this degrading shit until we find Eros and make him, or her, pay," I snapped. "I'm swallowing my pride, damn it."

"Oh ... (pause) well, if we don't have a choice," she looked away. "How do we start?"

'My, that was easy', I ruminated. I imagine knowing the depths of her soul helped a great deal. Check that - made all the difference in the world.

"Lie down on your stomach and I'll work on your back," I outlined the plan.

"You won't go out of bounds?" she pleaded.

"I make no promises. You have been pissing me off all evening long."

"You would ... hurt me?" she peeped.

"Not if you hurry up and sit your ass down," I sounded impatient.

Her acquiescence was startling fast.

She stretched out on the fresh sheets on the bed, took one of the three pillows and placed her forehead into it, and then put her hands beneath the pillow. Her legs were tightly together which made her ass stick up even more invitingly.

"The oil is warm," I cautioned her. There was a heating pad inside the knapsack. I began applying it along her calves and heels first.

"Aaahhh ..." she emoted as the hot oil impacted her flesh. Honestly with her inherent resistance to such things, she wasn't really hurting. It was a basic reflex to the substance hitting her flesh. I put the oil aside and began massaging her feet first, working over each toe then the souls of her feet. From there I went up her ankles to her lower calves.

Ten minute in, I gently separated her legs without any hesitation on her part. My hands worked up to the back of her knees, my fingers slowly defeating her tension and worry.

"That feels nice," she commented as I began working on her thighs. I had her legs open enough so that I could situate myself between them.

"It wasn't my choice of punishments, but 'you are welcome'," I allowed. I worked my way up her thighs until I was touching the bottoms of her ass cheeks. She was starting to tense up once more so I changed things around, moved beside her and began pouring oil on her shoulders and upper back once I had pulled her hair aside.

"Tense?" I inquired softly.

"Yeah - yes. I've never had anyone do this to me before," she related.

"You like it?"

"YES," she was much more enthusiastic. "I'm happy this is just between us ... what do I call you ... Reynard?"

"As that is my name, it will do. Irrenanstalt isn't my last name though."

"It is a beautiful name - Reynard."

"So is Skye."

"It is Scottish ... ooohhh," she purred as I worked out an especially tight kink in her cervical vertebrae.

"Yes ... someone has been holding on to some serious tension," I teased yet again.

"Well," she turned her head to the side, "I've been blackmailed."

"And none of your so-called friends have noticed?"

"I ... I don't share my life with them," she frowned.

"They can still give you support from time to time," I reasoned. "A back rub is a back rub. If you were my girlfriend, I would do that much for you - no question's asked."

"What about your girlfriend?"

"We aren't boyfriend-girlfriend yet. Until this matter is settled and the semester ends, I'm not going to move forward with her," I wove some truth with the overall lie.

"That's ... sweet of you. You care."

"That's right. I care enough to tell her the truth," I sunk in another barb.

Angelheart sobbed.

"I'm a horrible friend, aren't I?"

"There is not much you can do now," I sunk the barb in further. "Having lied to them for so long ... you know they will hate you if you tell them the truth now."

"I know," she hiccupped then cried some more.

"Stop that," I demanded.

"I can't."

I leaned down and kissed her on the ear.

"Why did you ... do that?" she sniffled.

"You are my AngelSlut," I whispered. She flinched.

"Do you have to call me that?"

"Yes. Besides, it's true, isn't it?"

"I don't want to be a slut," she protested. "I've tried to be a good girl."

"But - let me guess - it is too damn hard."

"You have no idea," she explained. "Everyone expects so much of me. They expect me to always make the moral choice ... and sometimes I don't know what that is."

"And, let me guess, you find some of the other heroes don't make those 'correct' choices."

"No ... no, they don't," she really sobbed.

I laid my body on top of hers as she worked out her emotional pain. For a few minutes she cried and I cradled her from above.

"Thank you," she sniffled when she cried herself out. I kissed her ear again then sat up and resumed my massage, straddling her this time. As I slid my butt down her ass to her thighs, her lower back got a real workout. By the time I began rubbing my hands over her glutes, she was one content little kitten. She even missed my first few passes over her anus.

"What are you doing?" she gulped.

"Massaging every inch of you," I related.

"Oh ... that feels ... funny ..."

"This?" and I stroked her anus again.

"YES!" she yelped in pleasure.

"Is that a 'yes', I should continue, or 'yes', I should stop?"

"I ... want you to stop," she moaned. I stopped by going even lower and touching along her perineum. "That's ..."

"Nice," I supplied the word.

"Yes," she whispered. "No one has ever touched me there before."

"Well, my massage aims to please," I joked.

"Any further though ... is off limits," she finished weakly.

"No penetration," I assured her ... then brushed along her labia from behind.

"Eeek!" she twitched. She was gushing wet.

"Almost done," I assured her. I coaxed along her labia lips for fifteen more seconds before going up on one knee and slapping her ass playfully. "Done. Now roll over."

"Roll over?" she gulped.

"Yes. Now I have to massage your front," I sounded a tad exasperated. "Then you get to do the same to me."

"You mean I have to massage you ... down there?"

"That is what a full-body massage means."

"I'm not sure ...," she got out before she rolled over and saw my aroused cock straining against my jock strap. She seemed fascinated with it. It was the 'did I do that?' look.

"Hands first," I began as she finished rolling over. She extended me both hands and I poured oil into them. Working them over was fun as we intertwined our fingers together as the oil sloshed down her arms and dripped off onto the sheets from her elbows.

"I kind of like this," she embraced the kinkiness finally.

"You are just saying that because I'm servicing you," I smiled.

"You are? I guess you are ... this isn't so bad ... I guess," she blushed.

"Then it will by my turn to sit back and let you do all the work," I reminded her.

"I can do this," she asserted.

"I hope so. This task is only accomplished if we both participate."

"Okay."

I worked down her left arm then her right. I had settled my ass down on her crotch and was getting off on her subtle gyrations underneath me. Her collar bones came next - worked in tandem. The Rubicon was when I moved passed the sternum and boldly took on both breasts.

Angelheart turned her head to the other side and closed her eyes as I first began to massage her mammary glands - her succulent breasts - her perfect teats. As her nipples went from engorged to diamond-hard beneath my palms, she shifted her head face-up and looked into my eyes. We held that connection while I felt her up, played with her soft tissue and plucked her firm nipples.

"Why (hiccup) ... why did you say I was yours last time we were together?" she worked out once I moved to her diaphragm.

"It was the script I was told to follow," I lied. "I didn't mind saying it though."

"You would make me your own?" her big blue eyes begged understanding.

"I haven't decided. After all, I may decide I want you only to have Eros take you away."

"Oh ..." she took my response to mean 'yes, I did want her' which give her a thrill while the sense of fear the mysterious Eros would interfere with her happiness further excited her. She could be punished and happy at the same time. "You are a good guy beneath your villainous exterior."

"You think so?"

"Yes."

"Hmmm ..." I mused. I wormed my way between her legs once more as I moved further down her body. "You really think so?"

"Yes."

I poured some oil right on her crotch which caused her to gasp in arousal. My fingers began to rub the oil into the fabric.

"You shouldn't be doing that," she pleaded.

"Tell me how it feels," I requested instead.

"I shouldn't ... but ... it feels so gooood," she gasped as my finger discovered her clitoris. "I shouldn't be enjoying this that much ... oh God!"

Without resistance she let me spread her legs farther apart until I could lower my head down to the thong and begin sucking on her copious juices along with some of the scented oil.

"Oh ... D ... d ... GOSH DARN IT!" she jolted. Her fists began grabbing the sheets and stretching them as she spasmed. I was relentless, kissing, nuzzling and coaxing joyous reactions from her honey box. I drank deeply from her excitement. I utilized the flimsy garment to rub her sex, my nose flicked back and forth over her clit and my tongue pushed the fabric into her vulva and even into her vagina a little ways.

My hands worked over her flesh, from her taunt abdomen to her clenching buttocks and trembling thighs. Every inch of her was my playground. Every inch of her responded to my touch with inflamed passions and innocent newness. Her energy was exceedingly erotic, her responses positively carnal and the combined play between us a tantric ballet.

"Oh ... oh ... ooohhh ... oh God DAMN!" she orgasmed all over the place. Skye's body flexed up, her butt tightened up and her thighs shook with excess power as her climax worked through her. Her bosom bounced and her metahuman fingernails tore the sheets where she had grasped them.

I gave her one final lick after she came down from that thirty second high, then resumed massaging her thighs. The oil flowed down her knees and shins as I progressed with some alacrity to finish her torment. As I had already gotten most of her legs so I didn't feel I was cheating her of any pleasure.

Skye was still out of breath when I settled in beside her. She looked at me with disbelief over what she had just experienced. I carefully moved her so her head was on my chest and half of her body was laying over mine as she recovered.

"That was ..."

"Fantastic?" I offered.

"PHENOMENAL!" she exhaled then giggled.

"You are welcome," I teased her. "Look up." She did so, which allowed me to kiss her ... with tongue, though she didn't reciprocate.

"Why did you do that?" she wondered.

"I'm the bad guy," I chuckled. "Sometimes I can't resist taking what I want."

"And you wanted to kiss me?"

"I did so, didn't I?"

"But I have a boyfriend," she worried.

"I'm not trying to replace him, Skye," I related. I wasn't, but she was.

"I don't want to cheat on him."

"When it is just you and I here, being forced to do what we do, it isn't cheating. Our options are slim and our hope of rescue - dim."

"Oh ... okay," she accepted my obfuscations as gospel ... because it was what she wanted to hear.

"Your turn," I reminded her. "Would it help if I was naked?"

"What?" she gulped. "I ... I guess so."

She sat up, so I was able to also rise and quickly shed my last bit of clothing ... which was rather oily anyway.

"Where do I begin?" she looked me over.

"How about you follow the routine I used on you," I rolled over onto my back. "Start at the feet and work your way up."

"Oh ... (giggle) ... okay." She 'okayed' a lot I noticed.

Angelheart wasted no time moving down to the foot of the bed, pushing my legs apart and pouring some oil on my feet. She worked on my souls first then migrated to my toes. Not to be outdone by me it seemed, she decided to suck on my big toes to add to my stimulation. I gasped for breath and looked back at her as she did so. She looked devilishly cute while we made eye contact yet again.

"Is this ... okay?"

"Uh-huh," I nodded. That made her smile blossom. This also encouraged her to take her time and enjoy this round of 'punishment'. She rushed up my legs, only to jump to my shoulders and give me a solid workout on my upper shoulders and mid-back. All the while she sat on my buttocks and rocked back and forth. Once again, I could clearly smell her feminine odor of sexual excitement.

In the final stages of my back massage, she toyed with my sphincter and then oiled up my balls to tickle them from below. My cock was rock hard and up against my stomach by this time. After she finished my backside, she sat on my butt once more.

"Roll over," she directed. I did so, which placed my enraged rod right against her love box, with only the flimsiest of her oil- and fluid-slick thong separating us.

"Hands," she motioned. We played with our hands in the oil yet again, with her smile radiating down at me in a childlike manner which belied her slowly humping my cock-shaft with her vulva. "I'm being a bad girl, aren't I?"

"Naughty ... bad ... whatever it is, I approve," I responded wolfishly.

"Do you think less of me," she wilted somewhat.

"I think you are being honest for the first time in a long time," I assured her. "I know I am believing this is more of who you really are than what you represent to the world on a daily basis."

And she glowed once again.

"I feel ... free," she whispered.

"Intoxicating, isn't it?"

"Yesssss," she purred. Her hand went to my pecs and she began pinching my nipples while wiggling her hips left and right. "You like this?"

"Yeah ... yes, I do," I nodded with greater vigor.

"Good, because I like doing it to you," she was gladly exploring her inner sex vixen.

"You are so good at being bad."

"You really think so?" she seemed curious.

"Playing oh so bad," I qualified her naughtiness.

"Oh," she smiled. After a few seconds, "I like that." Her hands moved down from my pectorals to my abdomen. "You are awful muscly."

"I've lived a tough life, Skye. I wasn't allowed to be anything but rough, tough and working out was part of that. I was taught the world was a harsh proving ground, people were venial by nature and being 'good' made you 'soft'."

"I'm I soft?" she bit her lush lower lip.

"In all the right places," I teased.

"Oh, poo," she playfully swatted my ribs. "You know what I meant."

"Both the hero's and villain's journeys are fraught with sacrifice, Angelheart," I elaborated. "We both have to give up certain things which make us human to reach the pinnacle of our careers and too often it appears easier to go half way even though that always ends in failure and sorrow."

"That's poetic," she gazed down at me with a certain longing.

"One is, or isn't, a villain," I continued. "Once you start down that path, you can't really turn back. All you end up with is a comfy jail cell, or an unmarked grave ... if you are lucky. For the hero, the results is the fall from grace, the rejection of your peers and the loss of purpose. You end up just as dead inside."

"I feel dead inside at times," she confessed. "Not now though."

"You need to consider if you really want to be a hero then, or if you are simply a hero because that is what others have always expected of you," I outlined her inner turmoil. Was she 'good' enough to be a hero? If she wasn't, then what would be her fate? Eventually she felt she would fuck up ... then what?

"I get scared sometimes," she shifted further down until she was resting on my thighs. As my legs were somewhat spread, she had to really open up her stance to keep her perch. I could look straight down between her thighs and see her gooey, oily snatch barely concealed anymore by that peach thong. I pushed myself up on my elbows.

"I don't. I know my fate and I will not turn away," I stated defiantly.

"I ... I admire that about you. Your confidence. You may be the 'bad guy', but you aren't ... half-assed about it. You accept that part of your soul and move on."

"You are acting rather confident right now," I showed her.

"I am, aren't I?" she mused. Then she looked from my eyes down to my cock.

Skye slithered farther down my body, lowering herself as she did so. She took my cock in one hand and poured oil over it with the other. Her initiation of a handjob was expected, but her licking my shaft caught me off guard. I really liked it. As she worked over my shaft she looked back up at me again, gauging my mood and figuring out what I liked best.

Ever so gently, she raised my cock-shaft from my belly until it was completely perpendicularly erect - painfully so. Then, she slowly engulfed my glans without breaking that eye bridge between us. Fuck it all - that was damn sexy.

"Mmmm ... strawberries and mango," she recalled the flavor oil I had chosen. Her head bobbed up a few more times until she really had me going.

Three times she gagged trying to get more of it down. She couldn't deep throat that monster, but damn it - she tried. She opted to treat my glans like a lollipop, licking around its edges then swallowing it and rolling the top with her tongue. Here and there her teeth momentarily interfered, but those seconds passed quickly to be replaced by some true pleasure.

And then she stopped. She let my erection slap down against my abdomen, gradually rose then turned around, still looking deep into my eyes the entire time. Man o-man, she was having a ball with this erotic 'badness'. She was looking over her shoulder as her ass settled back down on my rod. Then she shimmied around on it for about a minute trying to find the 'perfect' spot to rest on before resuming the massage. More oil splashed on my thighs and knees. Finally she turned away and took up her ministrations. She was awesome, but I wanted more. When she made it down to my calves she had to move her ass down to my thighs.