The Landlord's Pet Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hmm, it's a decent book, not entirely accurate, but a good read."

Diana comes back in and takes a seat on the other side of me.

"You've done well Austin. Now I've got another task for you." She glances over at Angela with a grin. "On the table over there is a laptop, I need you to wipe it clean and restore it to factory settings. Of course, like the hard drives, don't go browsing through it. Understood?"

"Uh yeah, that should be pretty simple."

"Good, also I had father fired today. We've already got a replacement and I'm not referring to you." Her eyes journeyed down my body before shooting back up with a wicked grin appearing on her face. "I'm not going to waste a talented boy like you on plunging toilets. Just thought I'd let you know."

Ah crap, dad's going to be in an awful mood, good thing he's past out drunk at the moment.

"Now why don't you run along and get to it." Her and Angela exchanged looks as I got up and grabbed the laptop. I knew Sue was wrong. There is no way that they want me as any more than their errand bitch.

"Oh and Austin." I looked back as Angela scooted next to Diana and started to kiss her shoulder. Holy shit! Are they about to... get it on? "I expect you back here tonight once you've finished."

I nodded and left. I got back to our apartment and my dad was still out cold. Not wasting a second, I got to work on doing a wiping the computer and restoring it back to factory default. I did exactly as instructed, even at the cost of my burning curiosity. Just as I finished up, I heard a crash in the kitchen.

Rushing in to see what caused the crash, I saw my dad stumbling around. "That fucking bitch thinks she can fire me..."

WHACK! Several dishes smashed against the ground as he went into a tantrum. He finally noticed I was in the room. "This is all your fault," he said stumbling over to me.

"How is this my fault?"

SMACK! I fell to the ground after he socked me in the eye. "Don't argue with me! You fucking little shit." He grabbed his whiskey bottle and chugged the remainder of it. Whipping his mouth, he dropped the bottle and blundered over to his chair.

What a fucking asshole! I felt my eye start to swell as I picked myself up, tears started to take form on the corners of my eyes. Great, now I have to explain this away. By the time I walked over to my room, my shitbag of a dad was already passed out once again.

The computer finished restoring to factory default. Now I have to go back to Diana's and Angela with a soon to be black eye. What am I going to say when they ask about it? I can't just not go, she expects me back there soon. I'll just tell them I had an accident. I doubt it will work, but I have to try. I head back up there with the computer in hand and one hell of a headache.

As soon as I enter the room Angela gasps. "What the fuck happened to you?"

"It's nothing, just an accident."

Diana immediately came in to see what was going on. "That doesn't look like an accident. Did your father do this?"

"I swear it was just an accident!"

Both of them looked at each other, Angela had a concerned expression, but Diana looked furious. She glared back at me. "You're lying. Tell me the truth."

Angela came up to me and grabbed my chin, forcing my head sideways to get a better look. "Just tell us what happened, you can trust us," she said.

I could feel the tears trickle down my cheeks. "He was drunk..."

"I knew it!" Diana was fuming! She whipped out her phone and made a call. "Shauna, I want you to get security and escort our ex-maintenance man off the premise. I want him gone immediately."

I broke away from Angela towards Diana. "Please don't do this."

She glared at me. "Why do you care about this pathetic excuse for a man? He obviously doesn't care about you."

My eyes fell to the ground shamefully. "He's the only family I have..."

"Now you have us." Angela grabbed my arm and led me to the couch, we both sat down as Diana went into the kitchen. "From now on you're going to stay with us."

A few moments Diana sat down on the other side of me with a bag of ice and gently applied it to my eye. "I'll have someone bring up your stuff tomorrow. You can have a guest bedroom to put all your things in."

"Why are you guys doing all this for me?" I can't help but wonder if maybe Sue was right. Why else would they do all this?

"Because Austin..." Angela brushed her hand up my arm. "You're ours."

"Now, I have just the thing to make it all better. Why don't you let Angela show you to your new room and I'll make my secret remedy." Angela grabbed my arm and pulled me up with ease. Diana went into the kitchen, while Angela pulled me behind her like a pet.

I followed her into the hallway, arriving at a rather large bedroom. "There is a bathroom through that room over there." There was a door in the far corner of the room. It was so big! This is their guest room? I wonder what their master bedroom looks like. "Let's get you out of these clothes."

She pulls me close to her as her hands move down to the bottom of my shirt. I nervously swallow. An endless amount of possibilities swim through my mind as she lifts the shirt over my head. My face stings as the fabric rubs against my eye, causing me to wince in agony. My eyes shut from the pain.

I feel her hands slide down my bare chest all the way towards the edge of my pants. I take a breath of air as a shock shoots through me from her touch. Her hands tug on my trousers as she undoes my belt. Soon my pants fall to my ankles and all I have left are my boxers. I open my eyes as she bends down and lifts each foot out of my pants. Her hand sweeps up my cav as she stands up, dragging her fingers across my thigh. "There that's better."

Diana was standing at the doorway watching with a grin on her face. She's holding a glass of some kind of white thick liquid. "This will help heal that eye of yours."

She walks over and hands me the glass. I bring it to my noise and take a wif. It smells familiar. "Go on, drink up," she says.

As I go to take a sip, Diana lifts the bottom of the glass forcing the liquid to rush into my mouth. It's so thick! The taste is extremely salty, kinda musky. Kind of like... It can't be... Could it? Am I drinking cum? "Drink it all up!" she commands, continue to hold the glass up as the last bit of white creamy thick liquid drips down my throat. The taste still lingers on my tongue.

"Good boy!" She smirks, as she grabs the empty glass from me. "Now why don't you get some rest. You have a busy week ahead of you."

"Good night Austin," Angela sad as her hand ventured down my back and gave my butt a gentle slap. She gave me a wink, as she turned to head towards the door following Diana. "Sleep tight."

They closed the door on their way out. I do feel exhausted, even though it's only 8pm. I turned out the lights and climbed into the bed. Before I knew it, I drifted off into the night.

--

"Fuck me HARRDERRR!"

The sound of a bed slamming against the wall tore me out of my slumber. My mind is still in a sleepy haze. What the fuck is going on!?

"Take it all my love. I'm going to fill that ass of yours with every inch!" It sounded like an earthquake was going on. A rhythmic clapping sound came from the ceiling.

"Oh fuuck! You feel so good in my ass! Don't stop!" What the fuck? Is that Angela?

"Uuuuh Fuck babe, you're so tight!" Holy shit, they're having sex! They must be right above me.

"OOohhhh FFUUUckk!" My cock went steely hard at the sound of their moans and shouts setting up a tent in the sheets. I couldn't resist, my hand was pulling on my dick so hard. Hearing the sounds of their bed shack as the ceiling rumbled with each thrust, causing all sorts of images in my head. Diana must have a strapon. I can tell Angela is on the receiving end. Fuck this is making me so horny right now.

"Uuuuh Fuck that feels so fucking good! Keep going!"

CLAP! CLAP! CLAP! The rhythm picks up and continues to gain speed.

"I'm going to cum! I'm so fucking close!" Was that Angela or Diana, I can't even tell now. My cock was about to explode as well. Fuck!!

"I'm CUMMING!" They shouted in unison, just as my cock pulsed out a load of cum. Fuck that felt so good! Silence took over and before long I was out like a light.

--

I woke up the next morning feeling good. The room was in complete darkness, it still must be early. Feeling energized, last night was the best sleep I've gotten in a long time, I jumped out of bed and went to the bathroom to drain the tank. Glancing over the mirror after I finished my business, I saw my reflection for the first time since last night. Holy shit! I thought for sure my eye was going to be swollen shut. There isn't even a bruise! What the fuck did they give me? Leaning closer and I carefully touch my face. It's like he never even hit me.

"Works fast, doesn't it?" Angela was standing at the door, watching me intently. She was wearing rather short bright yellow dress that almost matched her blonde hair, really showing off her curves. An image of her bent over a bed with Diana slamming into her with a strapon appeared in my mind. A shiver went down my spine at the thought. What I would of given to be a fly on the wall in that room.

She stared at me for a good long minute before finally closing the distance between us. I was still in my boxers, which left me feeling a bit bare. Biting her lip, she placed her hand on my cheek, her thumb stroked my lips as it moved to my chin. She pushed my face to the side, with her other hand she lightly stroked the spot where I was struck. "As if nothing ever happened."

She let go of my face. Trailing her hand down my shoulder, tracing my arm all the way down to my hand. Her touch feels like electricity on my skin, sending jolts through me as if I plunged a fork into an outlet. Her fingers interlocked with mine. "Come on, follow me love. Much to do today"

Pulling me along like a child, I followed her into the living room where Diana was sitting on the couch in a dark blue dress. "Look who finally decided to rise and shine?" Angela said.

"About time! We need to be leaving here shortly," she said, rising from her seat with an exasperated sigh. "I had John get our things ready. Are you going to put some clothes on him? As much as I like the view, I don't care to share it with anyone but you."

Angela pulled me close, wrapping an arm around my waist. "If I have to... Personally I think he looks better without clothes. Come on babe, let's get you dressed."

"Meet me downstairs, I need to speak with Shauna before we leave." Diana grabbed her phone and a leather bound folder, then headed for the stairs.

"We won't take long!" Angela once again had her hand in mine and pulled me along like a house broken puppy.

Following her reluctantly, my mind was going in all different directions. What is going on? Where are they going? I've got to get to school! We end up back at the guest bedroom and Angela grabs the clothes I wore yesterday and tosses them at me. "Put these on, we'll have to get you some new clothes once we are in Tokyo."

"Wait, we're going to Japan? I can't go to Japan! I have school! Besides I don't even have a passport!" In complete panic mode, every excuse possible entered my mind. I can't just leave. I have too much going on to just drop everything and go to Japan.

"Relax, it's only for a few days. Besides, you don't need to go to school anymore, you're with us from now on." Oh that's reassuring! I guess it doesn't take much education to be an errand bitch boy. "Now hurry up and get dressed, we're wasting time."

After finish putting my clothes on, Angela grabbed my hand and we were off. I barely had enough time to put my shoes on as she dragged me to the elevator.

She slammed me against the wall of the elevator as we rode it to the ground floor. I couldn't get a breath in before her lips were against mine, her tongue probing the inside of my mouth as her hands explored my body. "Oh god it's so hard to resist ripping your clothes off right here and now. Unfortunately this is going to have to wait."

Her hand wrapped around my neck giving it a squeeze as she forced my head to the side with her thumb against my chin. I could feel her tongue lick the side of my cheek before she whispered in my ear, "But tonight you're going to finally be ours."

The elevator opened as we reached the bottom and once again I was being yanked behind her like an disciplined child. Diana was in the lobby talking with a woman who must be Shauna. She wasn't bad looking either. Her dark chocolate skin was like silk and her white business suit really accentuates her curves, especially that supple round ass. "Have someone take the old ex-maintenance man's son's things up to the guest bedroom and throw out the rest. Also make sure our special guest is happy with her accommodations. I'll be back tomorrow."

"Yes ma'am. It will be done at once."

"Good, I have absolute faith in you, now we must be off at once." As soon as Diana looked over at us, her lip curled into a smirk. Shauna took her queue and left. "Everything is ready, John has the car pulled up."

Once again Angela towed me along as we walked outside to one of the most luxurious limousines I've ever seen. I think it was a rolls royce, but I don't know my cars that well. It had an all black exterior. A man was standing at the back of the limo with the door open. Diana climbed in and Angela dragged me in after. Holy shit! The inside is just as nice. Again an all black interior. It had its own bar inside, fully stocked. Diana began to mix herself a drink, while Angela pulled me close to her. Her hand landed on my thigh, giving it a squeeze before venturing north causing me to squirm. "God you're so innocent. It's hard to resist," she said giggling.

"Now now, Angela. Be patient, there will be plenty of time to rob him of his naivety tonight." Diana took a sip of what looked like water on ice, but I knew better.

"I suppose... In the meantime I certainly need to find you some new clothes. The rags you have on are dreadful," she said as she pulled on my shirt.

"What's wrong with my clothes?" I asked, looking down at my attire. I always wore these kinds of clothes. A t-shirt that usually had some kind of gaming reference, jeans and a pair of tennis shoes.

"Personally I prefer you with no clothes at all, but I agree with Diana. You're ours, no one else can lay eyes on your body without our permission." Her hand slid up my abdomen and rubbed against my chest. "These clothes are just too plain. You need something to show off your features."

"Like how so? You're not going to put me in a dress or anything? Right?" I had my doubts now. I realized nothing was off the table with these two.

"Ha! As amusing as that would be, you don't have to worry, I'll let you keep your masculinity. I much prefer it that way. I like having a nice strong boy to play with," she laughed, as her hand drifted down over the fabric of my crotch, clasping the obvious bulge there.

We arrived at this giant pole barn type warehouse. The huge doors opened up revealing a fucking jet! Fuck me! I'm about to ride a private jet! The limo came to a stop within the building not too far from the Jet. The driver, John, opened up our door and Angela immediately yanked me out of the limo. We climbed the stairs of the door to the jet. Once inside, I was speechless. The interior was was filled with cream colored fabric and wooden trim. The seats were all recliners and there was even a couch as well as a full bar. The rich have got it made! Angela yanked me behind her before pushing me onto the couch. She plopped down right next to me, wrapping her arm around my waist. Diana sat down in the chair across from us.

"It's a 13 hour flight, if you'd like, I have some sleeping pills that would knock you out for most of it," Diana said, as she fumbled through her small purse, finally pulling out a pill bottle.

"Umm, I guess I'll take some in a little bit, I've never been on a plane before." I still couldn't get over it. I was actually on a jet. A private jet!

"How cute... Don't wait too long. I want you well rested before we get to Tokyo. We have lots to do!" Angela gave my waist a good squeeze as she winked at me.

"Maybe on the way back I'll let you join the mile high club," she whispered in my ear.

"What's that?" I know I've heard that phrase before. I just thought it was for exclusive rich people.

"God you're so naive, have you lived in a bubble your whole life?" she bit her lip after suppressing a smirk.

"We have a lot to teach him," Diana said.

"I'm so looking forward to it," Anela said licking her lips.

A woman wearing a pilot jacket and hat boarded the plane. "Good day, Diana. Angela."

"Ms. Moore, glad to see you," Diana replied.

A few others followed wearing similar uniforms. "Well shall we get this bird in the air," Ms. Moore asked.

"We shall," Diana said.

With that, the lady who followed in went over the safety procedures as Ms. Moore and another women in the exact same uniform went into the cockpit to get the plane ready after they closed the entrance.

Before long, the plane was moving to the runway. I nervously looked out the window, trying to see everything. As we finally arrived at the start of the runway, the sound of the plane's engine came to life. All of a sudden the plane shot forward with enough force to cause me to lose my balance. Before i knew what was happening we were in the air! "This is crazy! I've never experienced anything like this!" I said as I looked back out the window at the shrinking landscape.

"Such a child," Diana remarked.

It wasn't long before we were soaring above the clouds. The sight was spectacular.

Angela gave my waist a tug. "Why don't you take the sleeping pills, it's a long ride from here. This will also help with the jetlag."

"Sure I guess."

Diana handed me two pills and a glass of water. I took them and washed them down with the drink.

It didn't take long before I was starting to feel tired. I felt so heavy and muddied. I felt Angela's hands on me. Her fingers slipped underneath my pants taking a handful of my ass. I tried to keep my eyes open, but they were so heavy... I... I just...

--

"Austin!"

"Wake up!"

"Hmmmmm..." I felt hands on my shoulders shaking me! Angela's beautiful face is the first thing I see when I open my eyes. "Hmmm where are we?"

"Were in Tokyo silly!" She had a wide smile as she gave me a wink. "Now get up!"

Without even a seconds notice, she rips me up off the couch, dragging me off the plane. I had a hard time keeping up with her pace. There were two limos waiting for us. I saw Diana get into the one before it took off as Angela and I headed towards the other. I climbed in after her. The limo was just as luxurious as the last. "Where's Diana heading?" I grimace as I realize my jaw is a little sore, I must of slept on it wrong.

"She's got several meetings to attend to, so it's just going to be the two of us for the majority of the day," she replied with a smirk. "First things first, we need to get you some good looking clothes."

"I really don't have a choice, do I?" She gave me a look of disappointment.

"I would love to tell you yes, you do have a choice, but let's be honest with each other. The only real choice you have is whether you want to make it easier on yourself or not." She bit her lip as she looked deeply into my eyes. I felt a chill go over my entire body. "Austin... I need to have you."

Her hand fell on my chest, slowly making its way up to my neck, sliding behind it as she pulled me into a deep passionate kiss. Her tongue passed beyond my lips and entangled itself with mine. She pulled back and met my eyes with hers. "As long as we're being honest, can you truthfully say you're not enjoying yourself?"