The Jewel of Desire Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mary Sue may have been fucked up, but she'd been around long enough to know when someone was checking her out.

She didn't say anything, but looked over Tarlan, giving her the once over. She liked what she saw, she was a little skinny, but she'd been with worse.

"Can I offer you something to drink, or would you like some weed?"

Tarlan hadn't smoked any pot since her days as a student, it was legal now and she didn't have any classes until late tomorrow so she accepted the offer of a joint, and some water.

After a few minutes, and the weed began having an effect, the two women began to get more comfortable with one another, giggling as they talked. Tarlan took off her shoes and Mary Sue asked her about how things were going, and when her husband would be arriving.

As they continued talking and smoking, they moved closer together on the comfortable couch. Soon their faces were very close to one another and Tarlan took the initiative. It was a quick kiss, that caught Mary Sue by surprise, Tarlan was about to apologize when Mary Sue returned the kiss, passionately. They swapped spit for several minutes and then clothing began to fly.

With their breasts were bared, Tarlan saw Mary Sue's had pierced gold bar's through her nipples. She found them interesting and played with them as she suckled. Taking turns playing and licking each other's tits until Mary Sue pulled away and almost ripped Tarlan's jeans off. Her panties came with them and Mary Sue was between her legs and eating the married woman's pussy like she owned it. It was just what Tarlan needed and she shrieked as she came hard thinking of how pleased her master would be knowing she was learning more about sapphic love. It was her turn to return the favor. More piercings, Mary Sue not only had her clit pierced, a jigsaw puzzle piece tattooed just about her shaved pussy. Mary Sue must have had plenty of sex, as her clit was bigger than Tarlan thought possible. Being a novice, Tarlan was eager to learn and May Sue guided her through the basics of cunnilingus, hours later she'd be an expert.

***

It was an annoyance, one that she was learning to live with. Like Dee and Joy, Sarah found that her breasts, too were growing. She gained an entire cup size over the last two days. If it weren't for the fact that Carl loved her larger firmer breasts, she'd have sought medical attention.

She held them in her hands as she stared at her naked body in her bedroom's full-length mirror. Her coral nipples hard and erect, she was going to see Carl in a few minutes. Her apartment building was on the way to UNLV, she left her car on campus, he would provide a ride after she received one herself, joyfully bouncing on his cock, she imagined. The only thing better would be waking up next to him. He promised that one day soon, he'd fulfill that fantasy, too. But for now, she was quite happy to have the alone time with her master.

There was that word again. She didn't know where it came from, but it didn't bother her. Carl did rule over her, she'd do anything he asked without question, shy of murder. So, in a sense, he was her master. It should have bothered her, but she was finally getting what she'd longed for after all these years, so why be troubled over semantics.

She checked her pussy and ass for any signs of stray hairs. Carl had asked her to wax a few days ago, he loved her nude of any body hair. It made it more fun to eat her out, he'd told her and she didn't have to worry about any odors lingering. As she examined herself, she was becoming aroused, her fingers wet by her juices. She imagined his tongue lapping it up and making her cum, and then she did. It was small, a precursor of things to come, she justified it.

Recovering she gazed with half closed eyes at her reflection, in addition to her larger breasts, her abs were much tighter. She was leaner and more muscular than before. She had been hitting the gym a little harder, but results like these showed up after months of hard work, not days.

Carl opened the door with the key Sarah had given him and found her in the bedroom admiring herself in the mirror. Turning she almost swooned as he swept her into his arms. He was out of his jogging suit quickly, naked underneath. His work clothes still in the dry cleaner's plastic, tossed on the couch as he entered, he'd stashed a few clothes here as well.

As they fucked and Sarah screamed as one orgasm followed another, in the back of her mind, she scolded herself for not adding to their group since Wendy almost a week ago. She had two candidates in mind, one was a student the other faculty, both of Indian/Pakistani descent. In a last-minute decision, she chose Dr. Ateef Jadoon. "Master will like her," she thought as she came again, this time from Carl's tongue in her pussy. She'd met the woman on two occasions. She was beautiful and intelligent, she couldn't remember her body type, she was average height a little shorter than she and thinner.

Sarah wished they had more time. She loved their being together, but it was time to leave for work. At least she got to drive into work with him. When they arrived and parked, Carl exposed her to the jewel, again. Its brightness illuminating the confines of the car. Sarah stared at the storm raging within the gem. Five minutes later she blinked as Carl asked if she was ready for the short hike to their building.

Feeling as if she'd dosed off, she cheerfully agreed and they exited the vehicle. The weather in Las Vegas had become hot, the high nineties were predicted and summer was still a month away. Twentysomethings in lose fitting skimpy attire dashed back and forth most carrying heavy backpack. Carl enjoyed the coed eye-candy and the flirtatious glances, while Sarah and he talked, Carl was her only concern. She was not holding up her end. She needed to meet with Dr. Jadoon today.

***

At her office Dee and Joy acted normally, it was business time. Dee had become a demon in court and ferocious in depositions. She was tough on the men and even harder on the women. Her reputation was growing and business was flooding into the firm. When she met with a particular state senator for lunch, she decided after thirty minutes she had the right qualities that would make Carl happy. Although she was openly gay, but that wouldn't be a problem. She was blonde and pretty, it was easy to see why she was in politics. However, she seemed to be very intelligent, too. Not typical of most politicians today.

It was easy to get her to agree to an after-lunch meeting in a more intimate setting. First of all, few people seemed to be able to refuse Dee anything these days. And secondly, she seemed to believe the lie that Dee was still in the closet, and that courageous women like her were examples she hoped to emulate.

Once behind closed doors, Dee had the legislator right where she wanted her, between her spread legs eating her pussy and telling secrets. Dee never suspected how many gay people were in the state congress, many pretending to be homophobic right-wingers.

Dee moved the stateswoman head around so that she could reach all the best places. She wanted to be completely satisfied before she pulled out her strap-on and anal plugs. Later that evening after room service had picked up the tray of dishes and uneaten food, they left a bottle of expensive wine chilling in a bucket of Ice.

There was another knock on the door. Thinking their waiter had returned, forgetting something the lawmaker clad only in the hotel robe opened the door. She frowned when she saw Carl and began to question him about what he wanted, he stepped inside, opened his fist revealing the jewel. Staring into the strange gem was inevitable and like all those before her she watched the bright lights and the storm within the jewel erupted, three minutes later Carl put away the gem and the woman almost giddy to have him join them.

Dee helped her out of her robe as she knelt before Carl and pulled out his hard cock. She hesitated, unconvincingly stated that she was a devoted lesbian and didn't do cock as she began giving Carl the best blow job she could. Although out of practice, she did know her way around a cock and especially appreciate the larger variety.

As Carl fucked her in every position, finishing with doggystyle, she ate Dee's pussy once more. When Carl exploded in her unprotected pussy, it was massive and the congresswoman screamed with delight as her final orgasm was the best of the night.

Neither Carl or Dee had any real plans, but instinctively knew that having a state legislator in their pocket would be useful when the time came.

Carl left, leaving the two women to finish up. Dee sucked her cum from her lover's pussy, not wanting to waste a bit and then inserted the largest anal plug before using her strap-on once more.

***

Her meeting with Dr. Ateef Jadoon was rushed. Sarah insisted that they meet as soon as possible. Dr. Jadoon couldn't imagine what was so urgent in the archeology department that it couldn't wait until the following week when her schedule wasn't so crowded. Nevertheless, she agreed to meet, even though it would cramp her weekend plans. She was heading to Los Angeles to visit family and wanted to get an early start.

She welcomed Sarah into her office. It was very nicely furnished with dark woods and leather chairs. After pleasantries were done, Dr. Jadoon asked Sarah what was so important. During their greeting, Sarah had done a quick appraisal of the young archeologist and found that she'd indeed chosen well. She was gorgeous. At about 5'6" tall she seemed well proportioned, in the hourglass way, long dark hair, below her shoulders, an even brown complexion, beautiful white teeth and a pretty smile, but her most captivating feature were her light brown eyes.

Clearing her throat, Sarah spoke. "Well, to be perfectly honest, its you. Your even more beautiful than I remembered. We met briefly at a faculty mixer. You're perfect. My master will love you."

"Excuse me? Your master?" Dr. Jadoon frowned and stood. "I think you need to leave."

"Please sit down, I'm not finished."

Despite herself, she sat. Clearly not understanding why.

"My master requires more beautiful women; your life won't change too much. Are you in a relationship?"

Again, despite her unwillingness to participate Ateef Jadoon answered truthfully. "Yes, I have a man I've been dating for a few months. It's not serious, but we have fun."

"That's too bad. You'll break it off." Sarah paused and asked. "What about women? Have you ever been with another woman, sexually I mean?"

Ateef fought the urge, but surrendered. "Yes, once in college. But that was a long time ago. Why?"

"I'm asking the questions. How long did it last?"

It was clear that the professor didn't want to answer Sarah's questions, it was embarrassing. But she couldn't refuse. Sarah learned that she'd been in a lesbian relationship for three months and broke it off after her lover began getting serious. It was just fun for Ateef, but there was real love there.

"Do you miss eating pussy?" Sarah asked.

"No," Ateef lied. The truth was that she did love the touch only a woman could bring, but she also loved that hard fuck that only a man was capable of providing.

Sarah knew she was lying. "Well, that too bad, cause there's going to be a lot of pussy munching, too. Please remove your clothes. Do you have any health issues I should know about?"

Standing she proceeded to comply. "I will not remove my clothes. Who do you think you are? You must leave immediately." Unaware she was undressing she answered the health questions. She was perfectly healthy and when she had finished undressing, she remained standing with her hands on her hips, still unaware that she'd undressed. "Why are you still here?"

Sarah smiled. "Why are you naked?"

Ateef was about to panic when Sarah told her to calm down and asked her to come closer so that she could get a better look at her.

Again, she refused until she saw that she was complying and gave up, unable to explain her behavior.

"Just relax and enjoy yourself." Sarah told Ateef and her entire demeanor instantly changed.

Ateef smiled and her entire face lit up. She didn't know why she suddenly felt better about this situation, but she did. She was standing in front of Sarah now all her charms on full display and Sarah took inventory. She was more beautiful naked than she'd imagined.

Her brown coloring was beautiful, with small patches of lighter tones over her small breasts and tiny pussy, a small patch of straight black hair just above it. Sarah imagined the bikini must have been pretty tiny.

"Turn around, let me see your ass."

This time Ateef simply complied. Sarah liked what she saw. Ateef was built so that her pussy could be seen from behind, too. She liked that build.

"Face me again and spread your pussy lips."

She was blushing now, helpless to resist she did what she was told, revealing that despite her reluctance, she was aroused. She was very wet.

"Your perfect! Master will be pleased. There's going to be a few minor changes. Like you'll need to wax, all of us must have bald pussies. And your tits will grow bigger. I'm not sure why that happens, but it has to all of us. What are you now, a "B cup? You'll probably end up a D or double D. I think your frame could handle that."

"What are you talking about. How are you doing this?" Dr. Jadoon asked.

"Don't worry about that. You're so pretty and I've gotten all worked up. Come over here and let's see if you're as good at eating pussy as I suspect."

Again, helpless to resist, the lovely professor knelt down as Sarah lifted her dress revealing her bald pussy, she'd obviously gone commando.

Ateef wasted no time and began licking the white woman's pink pussy. She'd only been with one woman and she was like Ateef of Indian/Pakistani ancestry. Sarah was so white and pink, but that didn't stop Ateef from pleasuring this woman.

She'd been aroused since she arrived and it didn't take long for Sarah to be rewarded for her patience. She opened her blouse and played with her nipples as she guided Ateef's head with the other hand and put her left foot on the woman's back. What she'd thought she'd forgotten, she quickly remembered as Ateef licked and ate her first pussy in years. After Sarah had come twice, she had Ateef lay on the plush carpet and she sampled her new convert's pussy and tits. They soon ended up in a sixty-nine as Ateef came twice quickly herself. Satisfied that she'd chosen well Sarah dressed and allowed Ateef to do the same.

"Someone will be by tomorrow to begin your training. Don't worry you'll do fine and if you're lucky may meet our master soon."

Clothed again, Dr. Jadoon watched her colleague leave. She couldn't believe what had just happened, but she found she was still incredibly horny. She locked her door and masturbated imagining what was yet to come.

***

Her garden was beautiful; Sandy had been spending many hours working in it, hoping that her master would see her work and she'd gain his favor and more time with him. She'd seen him come and go, but he didn't seem to notice her. Dee on the other hand had made time to train both she and Kim. It wasn't exactly what she'd expected. It was more about discipline and punishment. Surprisingly Sandy found it to be extremely arousing. She would have never thought to try the things that Dee had them do. It was the anal plugs that surprised her the most. She'd had anal sex before, never truly enjoying it, but Dee said it was because she'd never properly been prepared.

Both she and Kim were given instructions to download the porn videos of Airtight Amy, and study them. Although they may never experience three live cocks at one time, there were plenty of anal plugs and cock gags.

Sandy had quickly become a fan, the videos proved to be very informational as well as erotic. She and Kim licked each other to several good orgasm while studying them. What worried her was that Dee was really getting into the bondage thing, leather and whips. Sandy and Kim were frightened at first, and it did hurt a little in the beginning, but then the pain began to feel good. The constant punishment with the paddle had her wet at the mere thought of it. Dee had to be careful not to leave any marks, showgirls couldn't perform if they had bruises or welts.

But what really stunned Sandy and Kim was that Dee thought they were just dumb bimbos. It was true, they skipped college and became showgirls, but that didn't mean they were dumb bimbos. To prover Dee wrong they both signed up for online college courses. If they could handle basic courses, they both would pursue bachelor degrees. They knew their master likes smart women; they were more than just the sexy bodies. They could be smart women, too.

***

It wasn't just the cheating and the neglect, but after that first night with the Newman's Julie realized just how small and unsatisfying her husband's cock had been. She couldn't imagine staying in that marriage any longer. She filed for divorce the next day. Her firm had a real tiger of a divorce attorney. She'd take him for half of their assets or more. Fortunately, their only child was grown and a year away from graduating from college. If it got messy at least there weren't small children to get in the way. Julie felt great and wished she'd done it years ago.

When she met with Dee again it was for lunch at the end of the week. They'd seemed to have switched places. Dee was now the dominate one, and not just on the tennis court, but in the court room and the bedroom. She didn't know just how she'd managed to turn the tables so quickly, but she was eager to be in Dee's bed again. If these two issues weren't enough of a distraction, Julie was having clothing issues, too. Her bras seemed to be getting smaller. When she went to the store, she found that her breasts were bigger. How was that possible?

As Dee and Julie met at an expensive restaurant, the two exchanged polite "air kiss" moments later they were escorted to their table. Dee immediately ordered for both of them, delicious meat salads, they wouldn't be disturbed until their meal arrived. "So, it's been a few days, how did you enjoyed our little get together," Dee asked already knowing the answer.

Not daring to look into those beautiful blue eyes, Julie said she did and wished to do it again real soon.

"I don't know if that's possible," Dee said surprising her former rival. Her words were like a splash of cold water and Julie was immediately crestfallen. She was desperate to do whatever Dee wanted if only to be with Dee again and have Carl fuck her.

Unfortunately for Julie, Dee knew how desperate she was. "The women I let fuck my husband have to be trained and be able to satisfy me first. Do you think you can do that, my pet?"

What was that, "my pet" comment, Julie's mind wanted to ask. But the chance to be with Carl again was enough to make Julie's panties wet. She didn't mind that she'd be eating Dee's pussy, too, she had enjoyed it. That worried her a little, but would be a small price to pay to be so royally fucked again, Julie thought. But what did she mean about being trained?

"I think I can do that." Julie said, she was becoming very aroused. Their salads arrived and Dee poked at hers before saying, "We'll see".

Before Julie could taste her salad, Dee made a demand. "Give me your panties."

Shocked by her request, Julie put her fork down and said, "Alright", and began to slide out of their booth.