The Garbage Queens

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By Friday afternoon, Derek was suffering the pangs of withdrawal as well as dehydration and hunger. Sick, disoriented, he wandered around the town of Myndee, Arkansas.

"Hey, cutie," a man called out from an open doorway.

Derek looked up, then looked around. The man smirked.

"Yeah you. Looks like you lost. That it? You lost, cutie?" the man asked.

"Barry, who you talking to? Oh! Hell-OH cutie," another man said, joining the first man in the open doorway.

"Hey, cutie, you uh, think you might want..." Barry asked and held up a small plastic bag.

Derek saw the coveted meth and mutely nodded his head.

"Okay, cutie, let's see just how much you want this, hmm?" Barry's friend cooed, hand fondling his crotch through his loose shorts.

"Oh Rickie, I'm sure he wants it bad," Barry giggled as Derek approached the open doorway.

Chapter 22

Amelia's mother's heart stopped beating at 3:14 pm on Saturday. Greg was inconsolable as his wife of eighteen years took her last shuddering, wheezing breath.

Amelia was numb. She sat, not hearing her father's anguished sobs. Amelia just sat, staring blankly at the lump of flesh and bone that had been her mother.

"She's gone, Baby Girl," Greg wailed, hugging his immobile daughter. "Mommy's gone."

"But I need you," Amelia thought, finally focusing on the gray face of her mother.

As Amelia's first tears began to fall, Derek Bergeron tried to force a smile to his face. The harsh glare of the lights made him want to shield his eyes, but Barry had given Derek a hard blow to his left kidney when he had done that in the first take.

"Cut! Cut, cut, cut. God damned, pussy, fucking smile, huh?" Ronnie Valpo called out. "Jesus, Barry, where the fuck did you find this pathetic little bitch?"

When Barry and Rickie had held out a bag of the magic powder, Derek had known it wouldn't be free. The way Rickie had grabbed his crotch had told Derek what the two handsome, well-muscled men expected. The desire for the meth won out over any hesitation Derek may have had about sucking a cock.

"Whew! Oh my, well you are a ripe one, aren't you?" Rickie had complained when they smelled Derek's unwashed body.

A line of the meth and Derek availed himself of their shower. Another line and a ham and cheese sandwich, Derek sucked his first cock. A third line and a fat joint later, Derek sucked his second cock.

Both Rickie and Barry were very well endowed. Rickie had claimed his was nine inches and Derek had no reason to doubt him. Barry had smiled and said his was only eight inches long, but he was quite thick.

Rickie tied off Derek's arm and introduced Derek to mainlining, injecting the meth. Derek actually ejaculated from the rush.

Derek sucked the cock of Ronnie Valpo to get more of the wonderful, magical meth. He didn't even object when Rickie shaved his entire body smooth. Derek did not ask why Timothy 'Becky' Becker, Ronnie's boyfriend applied make up to his face, Derek didn't ask why he was wearing a corset, panties and fishnet stockings.

"I can get me some more?" Derek whined as he began to come down from his high.

"Oh, sure, cutie, sure," Rickie assured Derek. "Just as soon as we finish this up, okay?"

"Cock hungry sissy slut number five, take three," Barry called out.

"Remember, pussy, fucking smile; you are about to get the cock you been wanting," Rickie hissed, shoving Derek forward.

"And action!" Ronnie called out.

"This fucking thing's too tight," Derek whined, tugging at the tightly laced corset.

"Cut! Mother of God!" Ronnie screamed.

Derek screamed when Barry gave him another punch to the left kidney. He would have fallen to the floor, but Barry was holding Derek up, one hand squeezing his small cock and balls through the satin panties.

"This is take four," Barry growled into Derek's ear. "There ain't going be a take five, hear?"

"Yeah!" Derek sobbed out, close to losing consciousness as Barry's meaty hand squeezed his testicles.

While Derek smiled, through waves of pain from his kidney and his testicles, in a gift shop in Honolulu, Hawaii, Mia was intently studying which ukulele would be perfect for her Aunt Kerry. The clerk behind the counter had his best sales face on, although he did want to scream that all of the coconut shell ukuleles were the same, pick one and go.

Uncle Todd wasn't getting a ukulele; Mia had already picked out the perfect black volcanic rock for her Uncle Todd. She also had flowered leis for Mrs. Greene and Aunt Kerry.

"I bet she'd really like this one," Kelly suggested and Mia agreed.

"About fucking time, 'Grandma,'" the sales clerk thought as he carefully wrapped the musical instrument.

In perfect Hawaiian, the sales clerk wished grandmother and granddaughter a slow, painful death and greeted another potential customer that had wandered into his shop.

"Same to you, buddy," Kelly said and smirked as the man's smile disappeared.

While Kelly and Mia were in another shop, picking out loud, garish Hawaiian shirts for Todd and Kerry and Mrs. Greene and Mia's Maw-Maw and Paw-Paw, Amelia clung onto Freyja and sobbed, heartbroken. Both Paula and Kerry rubbed Amelia's back and the three girls shared Amelia's grief. Todd sat in the living room with a nonresponsive Greg Waters, not knowing what to say, how to act.

Todd had seen more than his fair share of death. At least once a week, a patient in the Oncology wing of the hospital would lose the fight. A few days, they would leave one grief counseling session, only to be pulled right back in because another friend had gone.

"I, uh, I am so sorry for your loss," Todd finally managed to say.

"Uh huh," Greg listlessly agreed. "Shit it's already eight thirty; I need cook us supper here."

That was something Todd could do. His godfather, Terry Radcliffe had taught him a few simple French dishes. Mrs. Greene had shown Todd a few dishes as well.

"I got this, Mr. Waters," Todd said, grateful to be away from the awkward silence.

A box of wild rice and some chicken went into a casserole dish, along with some white wine and some butter. That dish went into the oven. Canned carrots were mixed with butter and honey and slowly simmered on the stove.

While Todd was urging Amelia and Mr. Waters to eat, in Mumphrey, Louisiana, a neighbor could no longer ignore the foul odor coming from Trailer 41. She walked down to the Paradise Lounge and used the telephone to call the police.

While the Mumphrey police were fighting against their nausea, combing through the dilapidated trailer for clues, while Derek lolled on a filthy couch, numb from his injection of meth and fentanyl, sperm still liberally coating his pretty face, Freyja sprawled onto Todd's bed. Todd pinned her hands above her head and kissed her.

Freyja felt both fear and desire welling inside of her. The moment she had been anticipating ever since Todd King had returned to school, re-entered her life was here. This was the moment she would give herself completely to him. And he would be hers. Todd King would be her's forever.

"Please," Freyja whispered into Todd's ear.

But Todd had made love, fucked Amelia Waters. Freyja knew she was pretty; she was beautiful. Would Todd think that she was more beautiful than Amelia? Would he think she was more beautiful than Kerry?

Kerry swore to God that she and Todd had not done anything, other than what they'd done when the five of them had all played 'Truth Or Dare' together. Kerry swore that she and Todd had not fucked or made love. Freyja wasn't convinced though. She smiled nervously at Todd.

Freyja's hymen had been torn much earlier, from cheerleading routines. There was no barrier as Todd's condom covered cock slid into Freyja's drooling pussy.

Todd kept Freyja's hands pinned to the mattress. Freyja did struggle, did try to hug Todd, hold him close to her. She kissed him frantically, whimpering in frustration as Todd denied her desire to hug him.

"Aieegh!" Freyja suddenly cried out in orgasm.

"Ugh!" Todd grunted as Freyja's slim, but surprisingly muscular legs wrapped themselves around him,

Freyja's insecurities evaporated as her man thrust wildly into her. With her legs tightly wound around his hips, Freyja was in control. Thoughts of Amelia and of Kerry faded away as she felt her man's condom covered cock thrusting in and out of her. She squeezed her muscles tightly around him, pinning him, holding him tightly inside of Freyja's tight pussy. She tensed and let out a second scream of pleasure.

And upon hearing Freyja's first scream of orgasm, Kerry burst into tears. She pulled her head away from the wall that separated her bedroom from Todd's bedroom and sobbed bitter tears. She did hear Freyja's second cry of pleasure and shed more bitter tears of hurt.

"I hate you," Kerry sobbed out, but she knew it wasn't true.

In the morning, Todd pulled away from Freyja's nude body. For a brief moment, he contemplated waking her, making love to her again. The need to urinate, and hunger kept him from doing this.

After washing his hands, Todd went downs theirs and, looking at what was available, decided on biscuits and sausage gravy. As the large buttermilk biscuits baked, he went upstairs.

Kerry normally had a wide, happy smile whenever Todd woke her. This morning, his kiss was greeted with a snarled 'Go away!'

"Breakfast in fifteen minutes," Todd said.

"Not hungry," Kerry snarled and burrowed under the blankets.

"Fourteen minutes and counting," Todd warned.

"Go away! I'm not hungry!" Kerry screamed angrily, sitting up in the bed.

"What's her problem?" Freyja asked, languidly slipping into one of Todd's undershirts.

"Don't know, see if you can figure it out," Todd said. "Breakfast in ten."

While Todd was preparing three bowls of sausage gravy for each plate of two piping hot biscuits, Gordon King was herding a sleepy Kelly and very fussy Mia through the terminal for their flight home. He was at the ticket counter when he received a phone call. Kelly studied her husband's face; she could tell

whatever news he'd been given was not good. But, because there was a small girl with big ears, Kelly did not ask.

Gordon sighed. He negotiated tough sales every day with heads of industries, labor unions, and the everyday employee.

But how could he tell an innocent four year old child she would never see her Maw-Maw and Paw-Paw ever again?

He felt some tears slide down his cheeks. Gordon was not crying for Donna, or for Gary. He was crying for Mia, and for his daughter Nicole.

"Good thing we bought them those Hawaiian shirts," Gordon thought. "That's what we'll bury them in.

Chapter 23

Derek Bergeron's body ached. His thoughts were hazy, nightmarish thoughts.

Rickie gave Derek just enough meth to stave off withdrawals. He gave Derek just enough met to make sure that Derek needed more meth.

"Ass fucked sissy slut number five, take one," Barry had called out and Derek's fevered brain registered what Barry had said.

Ronnie captured every moment of Derek's twisted face as first Rickie, then Barry pounded Derek's ass. Timothy 'Becky' Becker's camera captured Rickie's long cock plowing Derek's ass, then Barry's thicker cock really opening Derek's ass up. Becky's camera captured Derek's cock giving an involuntary twitch, then spurting Derek's semen onto the torn mattress.

Afterward, Rickie gave Derek more meth and fentanyl and Derek sat on the couch, unable to think of anything at all. He could not feel the throbbing in his rectum, could not feel the semen dripping from his stretched hole. The harsh lights did hurt his eyes, but he did not dare close his eyes, just in case they were still filming.

"How you doing, Sugar?" Becky asked, smoking a cigarette.

"I," Derek said, trying to bring a thought to the surface. "Dude, I, I fucking hate this, hear?"

"Oh Sugar, I know," Becky soothed.

Then he leaned over and kissed Derek. Even as repulsive as Derek thought it was to kiss another man, and even as disgusted as he was to taste the cigarette on Becky's tongue, Derek developed an erection.

While Ronnie captured 'Sissy Sluts Sixty Nine' on tape, while Derek and Becky sucked each other's cocks, in Baylor Lake High School, Amelia could not focus her fevered brain on Mrs. New's lecture. She honestly could not imagine what 'phylum' and 'genus' and 'classification' had to do with anything.

In the hospital, as Dr. LaPointe had examined her head, that nice nurse had confirmed Amelia's fears. Molly Dunham had confirmed that Amelia was pregnant.

Outside, the first snap of autumn was finally here. The humidity had dropped, the temperature had dropped. Soon, the cheerleaders would have to wear their Baylor Lake High School sweaters over their cheerleading tops.

Amelia gasped, horrified. In just a few more weeks, the snug cable knit sweater would not fit. She estimated that she was most likely three and a half, maybe four months along in her pregnancy.

While Amelia joined the other students jostling to get out of their Science class, jostled to get to the cafeteria, at the St. Elizabeth Public Library, Gordon and Kelly King praised Mia for being brave enough to slide down the ten foot tall slide. Mia ran to climb to the top again while Anita Lopez and her wife, Toni Delacroix praised their son Jake for how high he managed to get his swing to climb.

"Ms. Lopez? We're just about ready to start," one of the volunteers called out.

"Mr. King? They're like getting..." Toni started to say, dazzling smile on her pretty face.

"I heard, I heard," Gordon smiled, scooping Mia up. "Just how old do you think I am, young lady?"

"Oh, I like didn't mean it like that!" Toni giggled.

The dedication of the new computer and media center, located on the third floor of the library was covered by Performance 12 News and Chelsea Duhon interviewed the two largest benefactors, Gordon King and Anita Lopez for the television station. Chelsea's husband, Milt Duhon provided hors d'oeuvres and the Dead End bar provided champagne for the guests.

"Everything I do, outside of my work must fit one simple criteria," Gordon informed Chelsea. "Does it make me happy? Providing a space where children like my granddaughter can come and learn makes me happy."

He smiled as Kelly squeezed his hand. He turned and pulled his wife in for a hug.

"Hearing my wife say she's proud of me, makes me happy," Gordon continued.

"This library was my one refuge," Anita told Chelsea. "I was a kid from a trailer park, with filthy clothes and barely enough food to eat. But here? Every Saturday, this woman came and she read books to us, and the people here treated me like I was important, like I mattered. I want every child here in St. Elizabeth Parish to know that they ARE important, that they DO matter."

"You have to get back to work?" Kelly asked Gordon as Anita continued to chat with Chelsea.

"Trying to get rid of me?" Gordon teased.

"Uh, no," Kelly said. "In fact, I was thinking, as soon as someone takes her n a p, I would make you h a p p y?"

"You going have spell a little slower, Honey," Gordon smiled.

After thanking Anita Lopez for contacting him, asking for a donation to the library, Gordon herded Kelly and a slightly fussy Mia to his car. Mia was asleep by the time they reached their home and did not rouse as Kelly removed her shoes and lay her on her bed.

"Okay, how h a p p y you going make me?" Gordon asked, already out of suit jacket and trousers.

"Very h a p p y," Kelly smiled, shrugging out of her dress. "Because I'm going to be very n a s t y, Mr. King. There's a tube of KY in the nightstand; get it."

"Oh, y e s ma'am!" Gordon smiled, dropping his dress shirt to the floor.

While Gordon was enjoying his wife's tight ass, while Rickie fixed another syringe for Derek, on the football field of Baylor Lake High School, Amelia watched Kerry and Freyja explode in another screaming match. The weather was close to perfect, there was even a light breeze from the gulf as the nine cheerleaders milled about, waiting for Mrs. New, their cheerleading coach to come out to the field. But neither Freyja nor Kerry seemed to notice the beautiful fall weather as they screamed at one another.

"Oh, fuck you, fucking slut," Kerry screamed.

"What?" Freyja cried out, actually shocked at Kerry's hateful and hurtful words.

"Heard me, whore," Kerry snarled.

"You fucking dyke!" Freyja snarled and punched Kerry in the left eye.

And then they were rolling on the ground, pulling at one another's hair, scratching at one another's faces.

"That is enough! That's enough! Stop it!" Linda New bellowed, pulling her niece off of Kerry Straughter. "Freyja! Kerry! Stop it! What in God's name has gotten into you two?"

Kelly King was more than just a little curious when she received a phone call from Dr. Savoie, the principal of Baylor Lake High School. Kerry had assured him that she'd get a ride from Amelia, so Todd had left just after the last bell. He shrugged his shoulders when Kelly asked him if he knew anything about the phone call.

"No ma'am," Todd said. "Mia, if you slide that bishop over, that leaves your queen exposed."

"So?" was Mia's response.

But when he did take her queen, Mia angrily quit playing. She also did not want Uncle Todd playing with her coloring books, or her puzzles or her dolls.

"Go away, you big old stupid head!" Mia yelled at Todd.

"Fine, then. Just sit here and pout," Todd shrugged.

While Todd put his chess pieces away, Kelly sat in Dr. Savoie's office and listened to the man drone on and on. Next to her, Kerry sat and sniffled.

"Sniffle all you want, young lady," Kelly thought, face tight. "Suspended? For fighting? I'll give you something to sniffle about when we get home."

Safely home, Kelly marched Kerry up the stairs and into Kerry's bedroom. Firmly shutting the door, Kelly turned and glared at her baby sister.

"What on God's earth..." Kelly started, voice hard.

"I'm so sorry," Kerry wailed. "I don't know why I did it."

Through sobs and hiccoughs, Kelly got the story. Todd had confessed that he loved her, Kerry had kissed Todd, she had felt something deep inside of her. She was sure it was love, a deep, forever love and had thought Todd had also felt the same feelings.

"But I thought, I mean, you and Paula and..." Kelly stammered.

"And I thought he felt it too, I mean, oh God, I'm so stupid," Kerry sobbed.

"Sweetheart, you're not stupid," Kelly softly said, combing her sister's hair out of her face.

"And then he turns around and fucks that bony bitch," Kerry snapped, tear streaked face scowling.

"He what?" Kelly asked. "And uh, hey? Watch the mouth, huh?"

"Jesus, Kelly, I don't know what to do," Kerry wailed.

"Jesus, I don't either," Kelly admitted.

Kerry stammered, started, stammered some more, then lapsed into silence. How could she put it into words?

When she thought of Paula, thought of the things she and Paula did together, Kerry's pussy got wet. Her nipples crinkled up so tight they actually hurt, ached for Paula's sharp little teeth to bite them.

But when she thought of Todd, Kerry's heart hammered hard in her chest. Her pussy got wet, her nipples crinkled hard, but most of the feelings weren't in her genitals. Most of the feelings were in her heart. And when she'd heard Todd, her Todd making love with Freyja, her heart hurt.

"Uh huh, well, come on; need get some ice on that eye," Kelly said, not knowing what else to say.

Kelly's punishment was to take Kerry's cell phone from Kerry. To Kelly's surprise, Kerry docilely turned over the prized possession without a fight.

While Kelly was tending to Kerry's black eye and minor facial scratches, in the kitchen of her Baylor Lake home, Linda New tended to the split lip and facial scratches of her niece. Bob New smirked as Linda fussed over Freyja.