The Garbage Prince Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He blinked; last time he'd seen her pussy, it had been capped with a thatch of brown curls. Now, it was completely hairless.

"I uh, what you think?" she asked, modeling her smooth pussy.

"I, it looks, um, delicious," Todd admitted.

With a smile, she approached him. Todd stood up from his desk and grabbed Amelia's hands before she could hug him. He walked her backward to his bed.

Todd knelt on the floor, pushed her muscular thighs apart and delved his tongue into Amelia's wet pussy. He lapped at her essences, then located her fat clitoris. Their last sleepover had taught him well.

While Amelia was bouncing on Todd's tongue, Kerry and Paula were in Gordon and Kelly's bathroom, in the large whirlpool bath. The two girls languished in the tub, kissing.

Kerry did not stop Paula's hand as the girl began teasing her nipples. She did not stop Paula's mouth when the girl began to suckle on her nipples.

"Don't," Kerry ordered as Paula began to dip her head lower. "You'll drown."

While Amelia and Todd lay on his bed, locked in a sixty-nine, while Paula used her fingers on Kerry's pussy, her mouth on Kerry's nipples, Freyja enjoyed a solitary moment. The water had been nearly scalding when she'd immersed herself under the suds. Now, the warm water caressed her skin. Kerry's bath oils felt delicious against Freyja's flesh.

Kerry had offered to give the bottle of bath oil to Freyja and Freyja had been tempted to accept the bottle. Then Freyja realized she'd never have an opportunity to use it at her own home.

Yes, there was a tub in their trailer. To take a bath, Freyja would first have to scour the tub clean. Then, the moment she filled the tub, either one or the other of her brothers would demand to use the bathroom. Or her mother's latest boyfriend would demand to use the bathroom.

"The secret to a good bubble bath is privacy," Freyja thought as she let a lazy finger stroke up and down her puffy pussy lips.

An hour later, as the four girls reclined on Kerry's large bed, giggling and gossiping, Freyja let a yawn escape. Then Paula followed suit. Freyja couldn't help the next yawn.

"All right, lights off," Kerry said, after a series of yawns.

"Uh huh," Paula agreed.

A minor struggle came when Freyja moved to sleep next to Kerry but found that Paula had already claimed the spot. With some grumbling, Freyja flopped down.

"What? I'm that bad?" Amelia asked.

"No," Freyja said.

She could not explain why she wanted to sleep next to Kerry. Freyja did not know what it was about being sandwiched between Kerry and whomever was on the other side of her.

Security.

Freyja's eyes popped open when the word sounded off in her head. Somehow, Kerry gave her a sense of security.

Todd was sleeping soundly when the door to his room opened. He did not move as a shadowy figure stealthily moved toward his bed.

Earlier that evening, he'd lost his virginity. At last week's sleepover, he'd ejaculated into Freyja's mouth, and Kerry's mouth.

Last night, after delivering several lashes to Kerry's beautiful buttocks, he'd used Kerry's mouth, had filled her mouth with his semen.

Kerry had offered him her virgin pussy. Kerry had even begged Todd to take her, begged him to fuck her.

He had wanted to fuck; he had wanted to make love to Kerry. But the morbid loyalty to Bonita's memory gripped Todd in a psychological grip.

And, to the same degree, fear of his dad's disappointment and anger also gave Todd pause. There was also the fear of what Kelly would think if she found out Todd had deflowered her baby sister.

Amelia, however, was different. Todd did not love Amelia. He liked her, now, after she had broken free of Derek's influence, but Todd did not love her. She was no threat to the memory of Bonita Morales.

That evening, after licking Amelia's pussy to orgasm, she had suggested a sixty-nine. After their mutual orgasm, Amelia had suggested sexual intercourse.

And after sexual intercourse, Amelia had suggested anal sex. Todd had removed the sticky condom, tightly knotted it and slid another condom on his still quite hard cock.

Though the videos he'd seen on the Internet never showed the actors lubricating their partners, Todd knew enough of anatomy to know that the human anus does not produce its own lubrication. Because of his phobia about germs, Todd did feel somewhat squeamish about pushing his fingers into Amelia's tightly puckered brown hole. He lubricated his fingers, located her anus by sense of feel, then studiously looked at the sunlight filtering through his curtains. He could see little flecks of dust lazily swirling in the light breeze of his ceiling fan.

He studied the little flecks that swirled and descended lazily while thrusting his middle finger into Amelia's very tight hole. He could feel the slick walls of her anus gripping his finger tightly. He could feel her rectal muscles struggling, trying to expel his finger.

"Ooh!" Amelia gave a shiver of pleasure as Todd insinuated a second finger into her rectum.

Todd tried to peer through the small chink in the curtain. He tried to see outside, see the front lawn as he knelt behind the beautiful brunette, finger fucking her ass.

Todd then greased his latex covered cock. Again, using sense of feel, Todd located Amelia's willing rectum.

"Ugh!" Amelia cried out when Todd pressed the blunt head of his cock against her opening.

"Ugh!" Todd cried out as his cock made entry.

"Oh God yes," Amelia hissed as Todd's cock shoved into her.

Amelia's mouth had been wonderful. Her pussy, even through the thin walls of a condom had been truly wonderful. This, however, was incredible. Amelia's rectum squeezed, milked his cock as he slid inch after inch into her.

"Ugh!" they both cried out when Todd's sparse sprigs of pubic hair rested against Amelia's stretched anus.

"Oh, mother fucker," Amelia grunted out as Todd began to pull his cock out.

He slowly pulled out, then slowly pushed himself back in again. In, out, in, out. Slowly, ever so slowly, Todd began to pick up speed. Amelia's grunts and groans and gasps were a strange melody.

"Aigh, ack, aw shit!" Amelia screamed out when Todd reached around her lush hip and found her clitoris.

"Ah! Oh God yes!" Todd grunted as he spurted into the condom.

After pulling out of her wiggling rectum, Todd quickly went to his bathroom. He used a handful of toilet paper to pull the slimy, foul smelling condom from his wilting cock. He shuddered in disgust as he gripped his cock and urinated.

After flushing the commode, Todd laboriously washed his hands. He muttered in response when Amelia quietly wished him a good night.

Todd dressed in his clothes again, then took the liner out of the wastebasket. He knotted the wastebasket liner carefully.

After disposing of the liner in the garbage can in the garage, Todd took a long shower. He finally got out, although, he swore he could still smell Amelia's fecal matter clinging to him.

Sleep had been quick to come. Now, he slept soundly as the shadowy figure approached.

"Hey," a soft voice called out. "Hey Todd?"

Todd woke from his dream of sodomizing Kerry, her reddened buttocks jiggling and shaking as he pounded her. He sat up and turned on his light.

"I uh, hey," Amelia smiled uncertainly in the sudden light.

Chapter 18

"Freyja! Found her!" Kerry called out.

"Shit!" Amelia cried out, scrambling to get out of Todd's bed.

The street fair in Hardington Acres was a noisy, boisterous affair. Todd was miserable; it was hot, sweltering actually. There were people jostling, pushing, pulling. He couldn't breathe.

To make matters worse, Freyja was clinging, quite possessively onto him. She vacillated between being mad at him or clingy, needy of his assurance that he did find her attractive.

She did not vacillate in her feelings toward her best friend, though.

"FORMER best friend," Freyja shrilled at an unhappy Amelia.

"Oh! Look," Kerry cried out, finding a person selling hand crafted moccasins. "Oh, you have any in size six and a half...?"

"Or six?" Paula asked.

"Seven and a half?" Freyja asked.

"Nine?" Amelia asked hopefully.

The woman found the sizes and blinked when Todd paid cash for the shoes.

"We uh, we have these," she suggested, showing Todd the leather thongs and hand carved pendants.

"Oh!" Kerry said, which started another frenzy.

"This, this one is for good luck," the woman said, showing Todd an oddly carved piece of wood.

"Got one means 'patience?'" Todd asked. "I'm with all of them."

"Ha ha, not funny," Freyja snapped. "He's only with me."

"Hmm," the woman mused, then found another oddly shaped piece of dark wood suspended from a leather thong. "Ah yes, patience."

One 'Patience' and four arrowhead pendants later, Todd again had to pull out his wallet for spicy tamales being sold from a pushcart. Then his wallet came out for four fruit drinks.

"Here, try the pineapple mango," Freyja demanded, holding out a spoon for Todd.

"Kiwi strawberry's the best," Paula insisted, own spoon ready.

"Thanks, but no thanks," Todd said, wondering just how many germs those spoons had on them.

"Oh? But you'll stick your mouth on her?" Freyja snarled; beautiful eyes tight.

"Jesus Christ! Enough! All right bitch? Enough!" Amelia screamed.

Kerry and Paula quickly got between the two combatants. Todd gratefully took the opportunity to sit on a nearby bench.

"It's not back. It's not coming back. It's not back," he mumbled to himself as waves of weariness washed over him.

He was exhausted. Todd hoped it was because of being up half the night, satisfying a beautiful woman, then the stress of being in this street fair. He hoped he was just tired because of all the pushing and pulling and Freyja's hostility and Amelia's contriteness.

"Are you okay?" Kerry softly asked.

Todd looked into her green eyes. All he saw was her love and devotion pouring out. He saw her concern deep within the flecks of green and gold in her eyes.

"Yeah, just tired," Todd managed.

"All right!" Kerry screamed at the three girls. "We seen enough? Good! Let's go. Now."

Paula, Freyja, and lagging behind, Amelia followed Kerry and Todd. Kerry bulldozed a path through the happy, pushing, pulling masses until they reached the parking area.

"Who knows how drive?" she barked.

"I uh, got my license last year," Amelia said.

"Give her the keys, Todd," Kerry demanded.

"I can drive," Todd said weakly.

"No. You cannot," Kerry snapped, pushing him into the rear of the SUV.

"It's not back, it's not back, it's not back," Todd prayed fervently as he descended into blackness.

Mrs. Greene came immediately when a tearful Kerry summoned her. She entered Todd's room and pushed Paula, Freyja, and Amelia away.

"Mr. Todd? You're not feeling well?" the woman asked. "Maybe being mean to old women weighing too heavily on you?"

"You love it and you know it," Todd whispered, a small smile playing on his lips.

Mrs. Greene checked his temperature, checked his pulse.

"Think it might be the flu, so all of you? Out," Mrs. Greene deduced.

"Way to go, skank, gave him the flu," Freyja hissed at Amelia.

Amelia's tears started in earnest. Freyja did not feel any satisfaction at the sight of Amelia's tears. She felt her own tears begin.

"I'm sorry," Freyja sobbed, hugging Amelia.

"I am too," Amelia sobbed.

"Now, why y'all couldn't done that this morning?" Kerry demanded.

"Okay, so, whose ready go home?" Mrs. Greene snapped, closing the door of Todd's room.

While Mrs. Greene was driving three quiet girls home, Gordon was in a hotel room, laboring over a thick binder. Kelly napped lightly, that day's shopping at the foot of the bed.

Not a single garment she'd bought had been for herself. Each blouse or shirt, or skirt, or pair of shorts or pair of trousers was for Kerry, or Todd, or Gordon.

"Oh my God, this is utter bullshit," Gordon finally sighed, closing the binder. "With all these rules and regulations? How in the hell does anyone do any business in this state?"

He lay down on the bed. Kelly roused, smiled and crawled across the bed to where he reclined.

"Hey, Daddy," she purred. "Want to..."

While Gordon and Kelly were making preparations to leave California, Donna sat on the couch in a filthy, crumbling trailer in Mumphrey, Louisiana. Gary's new connection, Raoul made her extremely nervous. The man was quite large as he sat at the kitchen table, whispering earnestly with Gary. His eyes never stayed still as he sat.

"Five, I, man! I can maybe do two, I mean, Fat Man was all right with..." Gary whined.

"I do not even cross the street for less than five," Raoul sneered, sitting back.

Raoul and Gary agreed, Gary would push five thousand dollars' worth of Raoul's heroin. The large man smiled a cold smile as he looked over at Mia.

The child was playing with the small cars Paw-paw had brought home for her. Toys were a treat for her; last Christmas, she'd been given a doll from Santa Claus, but that doll had already fallen apart.

"Goodbye, Little Senorita," Raoul said to Mia.

"I'm not Senorita! I'm Mia!" Mia stated, looking up from the car she was pushing along the 'highway' of the living room.

As soon as Raoul shut the sagging door of the trailer, Donna asked Gary what they'd been whispering about. Gary drank his warm beer and told Donna what Raoul was asking of him.

"Five! Gary, five thousand dollars?" Donna gasped. "And what happens you can't sell that?"

"I don't know," Gary lied.

While Donna and Gary argued, Mrs. Greene walked up the steps of the King household. She first checked on Todd, who was sleeping soundly. She then checked on Kerry.

"It's the cancer again, isn't it?" Kerry sobbed, heart breaking.

"Oh my God. no. It's the flue," Mrs. Greene insisted, refusing to allow any thought of the cancer returning to enter her mind.

But she still called Mr. King anyway. Flu or not, Mr. King should know. And Mrs. Greene wouldn't say anything about the condition of Mr. Todd's bedsheets.

She was sure it was not Kerry that had stained Mr. Todd's sheets. But there had been twelve condoms in an unopened box in Mr. Todd's nightstand Friday morning. Now there were seven condoms in that same box.

"Little heathen," Mrs. Greene allowed a small smile to play across her lips.

Gordon answered on the fourth ring and sounded quite out of breath. Mrs. Greene apologized for the interruption but informed him of Todd's illness.

"Call Dr. Farbacher," Gordon ordered. "His home number is..."

"Four one seven nine, I have it," Mrs. Greene said.

"Come on, Sweetheart," Gordon said, crawling out of bed. "Let's go home; I am sick of hotel rooms anyway."

"Doctor, what happened, what's wrong?" Kelly asked.

"Todd's got the flu," Gordon declared, not allowing the thought of the cancer to enter his mind.

"Oh, poor baby!" Kelly said, springing into action. "Okay, get a shower, you stink; I'll see when the next flight is."

"Uh, and you smell like flowers?" Gordon asked.

"Yes, Melanie. Next flight to Lafayette, Louisiana? All right, switch me to that desk, Melanie, thank you," Kelly snapped into the telephone.

While Kelly and Gordon were jamming everything into their suitcases, Donna waited until Gary passed out. Even though she was cramping horribly, she steeled herself and made the phone call she'd sworn she'd never make again. She'd used the phone at Paradise Lounge that time, to inform Gordon of Nicole's death and had hung up. Part of her had wanted to know when Todd had died, but she'd just lost her daughter and did not want to think of the death of her son as well.

"Hello?" Mrs. Greene answered the home phone.

"Shit, don't tell me he changed the fucking phone number," Donna spat into Gary's cell phone. "Trying reach Gordon King; this his number?"

"Yes ma'am," Mrs. Greene said. "He's not here right now, though. May I take a message?"

"I uh, yeah, I, shit, didn't tell him last time, but uh, he's uh, he's got a granddaughter; needs come get her," Donna said.

"A granddaughter?" Mrs. Greene asked. "Are you sure? He, he's never, who is this?"

"This is his wife, well, his ex-wife," Donna said, groaning as another cramp seized her. "Jesus! Listen lady, just tell him, I'm in trailer number forty-one, off Highway fifty-four in Mumphrey, all right? Needs come get his granddaughter. I don't trust that Raoul snake, hear?"

Dr. Farbacher arrived just as Mrs. Greene was hanging up. The tall man greeted the worried housekeeper and bustled up the stairs.

"Hi, hear you not feeling like dancing, huh?" the man cheerfully asked Todd.

"Just got tired," Todd whispered.

"Well, damn, you are burning up. Any nausea? Diarrhea?" the man asked, pulling his stethoscope from his bag.

"No, I haven't eaten anything Mrs. Greene cooked today," Todd said.

"Oh Todd!" Kerry cried out from the doorway.

"See? It's not the cancer," Mrs. Greene smiled, allowing a tear to slide down her cheek.

"But still! That's not right," Kerry said.

"Mm hmm, mm hmm," Dr. Farbacher said, testing Todd's reflexes, his eyes, nose.

"Oh no," Todd suddenly said and lurched from the bed.

"It really does look like a mild case of the flue," Dr. Farbacher assured both women as they could hear Todd's grunting through the closed bathroom door.

Kerry burst into tears of relief. Mrs. Greene hugged the girl, patting her back softly.

While Dr. Farbacher wrote out a prescription for Mrs. Greene to fill, Gordon and Kelly waited at the airport. Gordon's phone chimed and he read it.

"Mrs. Greene," he said and pushed to call.

"Just the flu," Mrs. Greene announced. "But uh, Mr. King? Your ex-wife called."

"Donna? What did SHE want?" Gordon asked.

"You have a granddaughter, or so she says. Need come get her," Mrs. Greene said.

"Change of flight plans; get us to Baton Rouge," Gordon said to the ticket agent.

"Baton Rouge?" Kelly asked.

"Donald? Hey, listen, need you meet us at Baton Rouge airport," Gordon said as he hustled Kelly toward the gate for their flight to Baton Rouge. "We're landing at about, damn it, seven forty-nine tonight."

At the Baton Rouge airport, Donald met Gordon and Kelly and ushered them quickly to the SUV he had waiting. From there, they drove to Mumphrey, Louisiana.

"And, forty-one," Donald said, pulling up in front of a dilapidated looking structure. "Damn, you sure?"

"Wouldn't let a dog live in this," Gordon agreed.

Inside of the trailer, Donna was just about to fall asleep; she'd managed to shoot up a few minutes earlier. When she heard an automobile come to a stop outside, though, she was instantly alert.

"Afraid knock too hard," Donald quipped, but did rap smartly on the splintered door.

"Yeah?" Donna called out, turning on the porch light.

"Mrs. King? Donald Pellichet," Donald called out.

"And Gordon," Gordon forced himself to say.

Donna shoved the door open and looked at the three people on her small porch. Gordon stared, horrified at what he saw.

Donna had never been a beauty. She had been what her mother called 'sturdy' when they were dating. His dad had said Donna was 'big boned' and even Donna's own mother had said Donna was stocky.

Donna's unplanned pregnancy had made an early marriage necessary and even though she had miscarried their first child, Gordon had stayed with her.

Now, the large woman's graying skin hung from her frame. Her honey blonde hair was gray, lifeless and her big brown eyes were sunken.

Her garish grin of contempt showed that she was missing a few teeth and Gordon fought hard against the shudder. She sneered at him.

"And who's the Barbie doll?" she asked, nodding toward Kelly.

"Donna? This is Kelly King, my wife," Gordon said politely.

"Wife? Well, can see he never lost his fascination with big titties," Donna sneered at the attractive young woman.