The Garbage King Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank you," Kelly said, lugging the ice chest.

"Hi!" Gordon smiled as Kelly knocked once on the open door of his large office.

"Hi; I know you're working, and I know you don't have time to go on a romantic picnic," Kelly said and spread out a thin blanket on the floor of his office.

"What's all this?" Gordon smiled as Kelly kicked off her sandals and sat down on the blanket.

"But you really do need to stop every now and then and take your girlfriend on a picnic," she said and opened the ice chest.

"Yes, I should, I totally agree," Gordon said, taking off his suit jacket and tie.

"Oh," Kelly sighed, getting sight of his hairy chest when he undid his top button.

"Fried chicken, potato salad, macaroni salad, damn girl, what else you got in there?" Gordon asked as he slipped out of his wing tip oxfords and sat down on the blanket with her.

"Hot apple pie," Kelly said, pulling out a pitcher of iced tea and pouring them two cups.

"I lock the door?" she asked in a whisper and Gordon nodded.

She locked the heavy wooden door, then scampered back to the blanket. She smiled and he returned her smile.

"Okay, we're in a forest, in a grassy clearing and there's just you and me," she said and shrugged out of her tee shirt, revealing a new baby blue bra.

"Oh, damn," Gordon sighed, looking at her heavy breasts in their silky confines.

"No one else for miles and miles," Kelly went on, shimmying out of her khaki shorts, revealing a matching blue G-string panties.

"You need to eat," she said, fixing him a plate. "You're going to need your strength."

"Oh, I do love having you as a girlfriend," Gordon smiled as she began to eat.

Kelly would have been proud of her baby sister; Kerry knew Kelly was out and would most likely be gone for an hour or two. But when Emily and David tried to come in, wanted to use Kerry's room to get high, get drunk and have sex, Kerry flatly refused them entry.

"What? Aw, come on, huh?" David said angrily.

The meth was beginning to wear off; smoking it did increase the rush. Smoking also shortened the time of the high.

"Aw, come on, girlfriend; my old man's home and he's got some stick up his ass, know what I'm saying," Emily whined.

"No, Emily, I said no; Kelly's on vacation this whole week, know what I'm saying?" Kerry said forcefully. "So, like I don't know when she'll be getting back."

"Fine, bitch, fine, fucking remember that shit next time you need anything," David snarled, enraged that this stupid bitch would dare refuse them entry.

While David and Emily were leaving Kerry's home, cursing, Freyja was in her trailer, cursing. Freyja wanted to work on her tan, but the summer heat was oppressive, so she stayed inside, in the air conditioning. Either Odin or Baldar was blasting some music with the sub-woofer turned to an unbelievable volume, shaking the entire trailer.

"Aw, that that mother fucker all bitching about the music too loud, I'm beat his ass," Odin blustered as someone pounded on the door of the trailer.

"Hey, Freyja here?" Arnold demanded when Odin opened the door.

"Hey Freyja, you here?" Odin asked over his shoulder.

"No, tell that lying ass motherfucker I done moved," Freyja said.

"Aw, come on, what the fuck, huh?" Arnold demanded, trying to push his way into the trailer.

"Aw no, nuh uh, mother fucker, you best just turn your ass around," Odin said, shoving Arnold back.

"Heard my boy," Baldar said, standing next to his brother.

Arnold wasn't completely stupid. He knew he could very easily take Odin or Baldar. But he would have serious trouble taking both of them at the same time. So, muttering curses and threats, he left.

While David and Emily and Arnold were out in the daunting heat and humidity of a southwestern Louisiana summer day, Gordon and Kelly were in an air-conditioned grassy clearing, nestled in an office forest. Gordon, now in his boxers, finished off a large chunk of apple pie.

"No kidding, you made that yourself?" he asked.

"Uh huh, with my little old hands," Kelly affirmed, leaning against him and kissing him.

"It's so peaceful out here in the forest," Gordon said, looking around his office.

"Oh, and look, here's a log for me to bend over," Kelly said and knelt, resting her torso on Gordon's leather couch.

"Oh, so there is," he agreed.

"It's just the right height for my boyfriend to come up behind me and..." Kelly murmured.

Gordon got to his knees and walked up to where Kelly lay. He reached out and ease her brand-new panties down, admiring her tight and compact backside.

"Oh, and what is my boyfriend doing?" Kelly asked as she unhooked her bra.

"Making use of this log," Gordon said, pushing his boxers off.

"Ooh, nuh uh!" Kelly giggled as his cock head grazed her anus. "No sir, not there!"

"No?" Gordon asked, teasing her tightly clenched anus with his fat thumb.

While his father was on a 'picnic' with Kelly, Todd King sat in the breakfast nook of the King home. He ate the lunch Mrs. Greene put in front of him, thanked her, then finally went to his room.

The dress code for Summer School at Baylor Lake High School was much more relaxed than during the regular school year. Paula Kim had worn a pair of shorts and a tee shirt that kept riding up, kept flashing her pierced navel.

Todd quickly went to his 'Favorites' list and clicked on Asian Sluts. He found an Asian 'schoolgirl' that had beautiful long black hair, an innocent smile, and pierced nipples, navel, and pussy lips and clitoris.

Innocent smile firmly on her face, the Asian schoolgirl let three men enter her three holes at the same time. The actress laughed as the men coated her golden flesh with their semen.

Again, Todd felt that wave of shame, knowing his sister and his girlfriend were looking down with disgust and scorn. He cleaned himself, then clicked on another video clip.

At his office, Gordon reluctantly dressed again. Sheila had buzzed, reminding him that he had a two o'clock appointment with a representative from a Nigerian oil company.

"Thank you, Sweetheart," he said and kissed Kelly again. "I know I've never enjoyed a picnic as much as I've enjoyed this one."

Kelly smiled, feeling his handkerchief wadded up at her crotch, absorbing their combined juices that oozed out of her. She made sure she had all the dishes packed in her beat-up old cooler.

"Love you," she murmured, then quickly turned and left his office.

"Oh my God, just fucking great, Kelly, really?" she chastised herself as she lugged the ice chest down the hall. "Love you?' You said, 'Love you' and y'all haven't even been dating a week?"

"Will we be seeing more of you, Miss Straughter?" Sheila asked pleasantly.

"God, I hope so," Kelly giggled.

"Good; Mr. King needs to smile more often," Sheila said pleasantly, giving a nod to two fierce looking men that sat on the couch in the lobby.

Sitting in her car, Kelly again felt the sodden handkerchief press against her crotch and giggled. Then she had an odd thought. She'd told the receptionist her name was Kelly. How did the woman know her last name?

That evening, Kelly again was relieved; Kerry was home. And, was to all appearances, sober. They sat down to eat dinner.

"Oh, hey, what happened to that chicken?" Kerry asked. "Went to get some for lunch and it was gone."

"Oops, sorry," Kelly said. "Had a picnic with Gordon.

"Ooh, a picnic!" Kerry teased and laughed out loud at her sister's blush.

While Kelly was enduring her sister's teasing, At the King house, Gordon mused aloud that Kerry's eighteenth birthday was coming up. Todd looked up from his dinner plate.

"She, um, she really liked that fountain," Todd pointed out the window to their swimming pool.

"And Kelly said she loved the cake from your Parran's," Gordon mused as he pulled his cell phone out.

"Shut up, Kerry," Kelly ordered as the telephone rang.

"Hey, um, listen, Kerry's eighteenth birthday's coming up; think she'd like having a swimming party here at the house?" Gordon asked.

"Oh my God, that would be perfect!" Kelly squealed.

"Oh my God! How old are you?" Kerry squealed, matching her sister's volume and timbre.

Gordon and Kelly made the plans, with Todd's input and Kelly ignoring Kerry's smarky comments. At one point, she even turned her back on Kerry, which made Kerry laugh.

"Okay," Kelly finally said and lightly slapped Kerry's head. "We're having your birthday party at Gordon's house; a swimming party this Saturday, Miss Smart Mouth."

"At the 'Christmas House' are you serious?" Kerry shrieked.

"Oh my God, just how old are you?" Kelly shrieked.

Oh, shut up," Kerry said and grabbed for the telephone.

In David's car, Emily sucked David's cock, swallowing his weak spurt. Sitting up, she held out her hand for the bag of meth. Her cell phone chimed, and she listened to Kerry's voice mail

"Oh, hey, you know the Christmas House? The one out in what is that, Jazz Beach?" Emily laughed.

"The what? Oh, oh yeah, that house puts on that fucked up shit?" David sneered, taking the small bag of powder again. "Yeah, what about it?"

"My friend Kerry? She's having her birthday party there this Saturday," Emily said.

"Well y'all have fun," David sneered.

"Oh no, come on, you got to go; there's going be barbeque and a swimming pool," Emily begged prepared to call Kerry.

Several of the other cheerleaders from NorthSide High School squealed and agreed that they would definitely be there; the 'Christmas House' was legendary. They all wanted to see what delights the house held behind those windows.

On Thursday, Gordon asked Todd if he had any friends he wanted to invite to the party. On Friday, Todd asked Paula Kim. The five boys in their Summer School Earth Science class had been surly, unwelcoming to him; the same for the three boys in his

Western Civilization class. He did not consider any of them to be friends, so invited no boys to Kerry's birthday party.

If Todd had known how to get in touch with Freyja, he would have invited her as well. He knew he could ask Arnold Petite Johnson for Freyja's phone number, but he doubted very seriously if Arnold would give him his girlfriend's number.

It did not occur to Todd to simply have Paula ask Arnold for Freyja's phone number. Arnold would have been too slow-witted to ask Paula why she wanted Freyja's phone number.

While Paula was excitedly going through her outfits, trying to find the perfect outfit to wear, one that would bypass her mother's protective nature, yet still be sexy enough to get Todd's attention, Amelia was wondering what was so great about sex. Masturbation, in her eyes, was much more satisfying. She lay underneath Derek in the back seat of his car as Derek thrust and bumped into her.

After his ejaculation, they climbed into the front seat of the car. Derek backed out of Huvall's Levee and they drove to Clark's Drive-In and ate. From Clark's Derek ran into Early's Grocery Store and bought a six pack of beer. It was a thinly held secret that Early's did not card; you were tall enough to put the alcohol on the counter, you were old enough to drink was the attitude of Tommy Collins, the manager of the grocery store.

"Fuck, beer?" Amelia complained, peering into the paper bag. "Why you never get Thunderbird? Huh? I like..."

Amelia stared at Derek in shock when he slapped her face. He started the car and sped out of the grocery store's parking lot.

"Fuck! I want to listen to whining and bitching, I'd fucking stay at home with my mom," Derek yelled at Amelia.

He drove the car to Huvall's Levee again. Derek drank five of the six beers while Amelia quietly drank the sixth beer. Numbly, Amelia got into the back seat and Derek fucked her again

Again, Amelia wondered what was so great about sex; the only reason her pussy seemed wet to Derek was because his previous ejaculation was still oozing from her. His breath stunk from the beer and the raw onions he'd had on his Clark's burger.

Drunk and happy, Derek drove Amelia home. Silently, she got out of his car and walked away, leaving the passenger door open.

"Fucking stupid bitch, close the God damned door, huh?" Derek yelled.

She ignored him and entered her home. She also ignored her mother's questions as she went to her bedroom.

"Yep, that's the man you should marry," Freyja said when Amelia told her what Derek had done.

"Fuck you, all right?" Amelia screamed into her phone, sobbing. "Fuck! I just do not need the smart-ass shit right now, all right?"

Chapter 9

Todd put on the swimming trunks and looked into the mirror on his closet door. With that one look, he almost decided not to go to the party. He was still so painfully thin; his ribs were still quite visible. His skin was so pale, he did not venture out into direct sunlight much.

Paula, though, had been so excited about his invitation and had even offered to come and help set up for the party. At present, there was a crew doing precisely that; Todd could smell the ribs smoking and hear the DJ setting up and testing his equipment. Tables had been brought in, and boards laid out, creating a dance floor in front of the DJ area.

"Oh my God, I bet Dad completely forgot," Todd thought as he remembered; today would have been Nicole's twenty third birthday.

Down the hall, in his bedroom, Gordon felt heavy, leaden. Today would have been his baby girl's twenty third birthday. He remembered Nicole's twelfth birthday. They went to a Dude Ranch outside of San Antonio, Texas, spent the whole weekend there. Nicole had come back, excited, happy, full of plans of one day owning a horse of her own.

"Last time I remember her being happy," Gordon sighed and looked out the window at the organized chaos below in his back yard.

"Dad? Going to get Paula," Todd called out.

"Okay," Gordon sighed.

At her house, Kelly loaded her birthday present to Kerry, a brand-new laptop computer, along with their suitcase into the trunk of their car. She wore a tee shirt and a pair of khaki shorts over her swimsuit, a modest one-piece suit. But the old pervert that lived across the street always made Kelly feel cheap, vulgar, the way he leered at her.

"Going to a party?" Mr. Dumensnil asked, noticing the gaily wrapped present.

Kerry's birthday party," Kelly said, not knowing why she bothered answering Mr. Dumensnil.

"Oh? Guess my invite got lost in the mail," the man smirked.

"Guess so," Kelly agreed.

While Kelly was marching back into her house, Todd found himself being interrogated by a four-foot-tall Asian woman with deplorable English. Her anger was palpable as she barked at Todd.

"Where you go?" the woman demanded to know.

"Um, Baylor Lake High School," Todd answered.

The woman said something angrily, shaking a finger at Todd. Todd flinched and the woman barked the same words in a louder volume.

"She means, where are we going now?" Paula laughed, hiding her mouth behind her hand.

"Oh!" Todd said, "Oh, we're going to a birthday party. At my home."

The woman said something else and Todd again looked at Paula for translation. The woman repeated herself even louder, even angrier.

Paula answered in Korean, which started a rapid back and forth conversation. Finally, the woman waved the two from her doorway and slammed the door, quite loudly.

Paula laughed again as Todd let out a sigh of relief. She smiled as he opened the passenger door of his car for her.

"By the way, your friend?" Paula asked. "You know what kind of music she likes?"

"I know what kind she doesn't like." Todd said and started the car.

"WTF? You really listen to this shit?" Paula cried out as Haydn poured out of the speakers. "God, just because I'm Asian doesn't mean I like that Yoyo Ma shit!"

"This is not Yoyo Ma," Todd said, turning his stereo off.

"Got any Selena?" Paula asked, reaching for his CDs.

"Who?" Todd asked.

"OMG, really?" Paula asked, reading through his selection.

Paula glared hatefully when she and Todd arrived at the same time as Kelly and Kerry. She recognized the beautiful blonde girl as the girl that had sat with Todd in church the previous Sunday.

"Oh," she said to Todd as Todd parked in the garage. "THAT'S who Kerry is."

By the time they entered the house, Paula had gotten control of her emotions and was coolly civil to Kerry. She was equally polite to Kelly.

Standing in the backyard, Kelly couldn't help but feel a little sad. This was Kerry's birthday party, but just looking at her baby sister, she could tell that Kerry felt lost, overwhelmed.

"Hey, there's the Birthday Girl," Gordon called out cheerfully. "Here, come help me blow up balloons."

Kelly laughed out loud when Gordon made Kerry suck some helium.

"And what's that, Oh My God! Listen to me!" Kerry shrilled.

Even Paula had to laugh at Kerry's excited chatter. At Kerry's insistence, Paula too inhaled some helium, but then bent to the task of inflating several balloons.

Soon, Kerry's friends started to arrive, and Todd wanted to run and hide. Kerry's friends were all attractive, vivacious, flirty cheerleaders. Paula didn't seem to understand Todd's aversion to being touched; she also felt intimidated by the several attractive Caucasian girls and clung tightly to Todd.

Emily Lopez and David showed up, both already quite under the influence of whatever drugs they were taking. Kelly pursed her lips when Emily stripped down to her bathing suit, if it could be called that.

The two strips of red material barely covered Emily's nipples and her crotch. The skimpy material certainly did not cover the girl's numerous tattoos.

"Oh, this is so cool," Paula laughed as she sat on the concrete pad, letting the water from the middle fountain cascade down on her.

"I know!" Kerry laughed with Paula. "Todd said it's so awesome to sit out here at night with all the lights turned off."

"Oh, I can't wait to do that!" Paula said.

While the party continued at the King house, Amelia and Freyja lay out in Amelia's back yard, wearing tan-through bikinis. Amelia was more than sure her father was watching them and did everything she could to minimize her exposure to his lecherous eyes.

It made Amelia nauseated; her own father constantly touching her, groping her, kissing her. The one time she had protested, Greg had made her feel guilty for protesting.

If Freyja thought it odd that Amelia put Freyja's towel closest to the house, she said nothing as she lay down on her belly. She rested her head on her folded forearms.

"Oh, get my back," Freyja asked, moving her long honey blonde hair aside, then laying her head on her arms again.

"Oh yeah, rub it in good," Greg Waters murmured as he peered through the slightly opened bathroom window.

He stroked his erect cock as he watched his beautiful daughter Amelia applying suntan oil to that skinny little slut's back. He ground his teeth as he watched Amelia's hands smooth some lotion into the bony whore's flat buttocks.

"Oh, Honey, you don't want them cute little titties to burn; you better apply some lotion to them..." Greg murmured, watching his baby girl's breasts bobble and strain her bikini top.

He increased the stroking of his cock as he watched his daughter's firm breasts threaten to spill out of her skimpy bikini top. He thought he could even see one of her light brown areoles from this distance.

"Greg! Where you at?" Debbie called out.

"Taking a massive shit; want to come in here and smell?" Greg called back.

"Well spray that Glade stuff," Debbie demanded.

"God damned miserable bitch," Greg muttered as his erection wilted in his hand.

Even the sound of his wife's voice was enough to stymie his excitement.

"Fucking cholesterol, diabetes, fuck, you miserable bitch, what the fuck is going to take to kill you?" Greg muttered as he flushed the toilet.