The female boss

Story Info
A young married woman knows better her female boss.
1.2k words
4.46
10.4k
12
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello, my name is Rachel.

This is a story from a long time ago, when I was first married.

I was 21 at the time and working in an office with three other girls and June, a married lady 35yo who was office manager. They had organized a Christmas company party including a " lucky dip" to raise money for their local children's charity and it contained various samples of clothing and goods that their shops sold, and also various items donated by their suppliers and local shops.

I was late to the party as I had met a friend for a few drinks, but June said she had taken my dip for me, to save me missing out, and she urged me to open it right away, it contained a very nice pair of skimpy panties and I knew my husband would like them, but June said I had to try them on now as she had been trying to encourage the boss to make a substantial order, but she was reluctant as they were what the clothing trade call "cabbage" (Items that cost almost nothing as they are made from left over bits, so you often don't get two or more matching items, but June was determined to get an order somehow and she promptly marched me into the boss's office. I must say the boss was a lady in her early fifties.

When we entered the room the boss was clearly waiting for us. June said she wanted to show her the quality of the panties that her friend was offering to supply them with, and to my bewilderment she held my little skirt up to show them how pretty they were.

I felt so awkward standing there like that, but at least I was covered. The lady boss, Margaret was her name, gawped at my exposed panties for a moment and then she knelt down to examine them.

June realized what was happening, but Margaret had apparently never bothered to even look at them before, and she ordered me to stand still as she stroked her fingertips over me, pretending, I felt, to assess the selling potential of the little garment. I looked shyly at her and the lustful look she gave me made me want to hide in shame.

June held me steady as Margaret ran her fingertip firmly up my pussy groove,

"They certainly seem well made" she murmured.

I stood there in disbelief, I often felt that I was a target always being the new girl at work.

June was chatting to her.

"They are all locally made and a real bargain I think, my friend collects left over material for nothing from small manufacturers. With rents and space limitations they are not able to leave stuff hanging about they need the space clear for working, but she owns a market stall selling offcuts, but now she has a small team making things from them and she still had more than she can handle. I think we should buy them as a budget range and prominently feature them in all our shops as an added attraction, something different from our rivals "

All this time Margaret had been stroking her finger over my sensitive pussy, and then she slipped her finger inside the panties to pretend to feel the thickness of the material, I flinched as I felt her stroking my naked pussy lips with the back of her finger, I could feel the naughtiness of her female knuckle pressing firmly against my helpless little sex slit. I felt so ashamed as she sort of frigged me in front of June. She looked up at me at that moment to judge my reaction to her fingering of me and I was trying so hard not to push her off as I felt so trapped with June's arm firmly round my shoulders as Margaret, the boss, prodded my married cunny.

I was blushing like mad and also feeling something hot and wet. She gently moved her knuckle over my clitty bud and my knees almost gave way, but luckily June had her arm round me and was supporting me as I experienced a sexy little cum, despite my shame, and I could feel myself leaking as the pussy torment carried on and I was praying she would not notice.

I don't know how long it went on for, or how she managed to carry on that silly inner presence, June must have realized what Margaret was doing to me but she didn't seem to make any attempt to stop her, and she was overjoyed when Margaret said she would love to accept June's recommendations, and organize a "bargain range "in all the shops and I finally managed to get out of there and go and wash my poor burning face, and mop up my poor leaking pussy.

June followed me to the bathroom.

"Don't worry. Margaret likes girls and she had played with all of us in the office. It's not a big deal, only fingers and tongue. Don't worry."

I went home and all seemed as normal as any other evening. I ate dinner with my husband then he wanted to make love. He fucked me and we slept normally.

Two or three days later while I was at work June said Margaret wanted to see me in her office. "Go".

When I entered the office Margaret was at her desk. A very elegant middle age woman with lenses and dark hair styled with a bun.

"You welcome" she told me with a smile and looking intensely at me.

"You are a very pretty girl."

"Thank you, Madam"

She smiled again.

"Call me Margaret, please."

I stayed in front of her rather embarrassed.

"Do you want to undress for me?" she told me rather kind but firmly too.

I stripped down to my bra and panties and she said your bra please.

I left my bra off and stood there with naked tits. My nipples went hard.

"Nice breasts," she commented. "Panties too," she added.

I froze and she laughed and said ok here, and stood up coming to me.

Standing on front of me Margaret looked at my eyes.

I didn't move so she got down on her knees and slowly pulled my panties down.

She asked if I shaved my pussy and I said I didn't have much hair and sometimes passed my husband's razor there. She told me my pussy was delicious, and I had no reason to be ashamed to show the world. Then she took off her shirt and skirt and she closed the door. And slowing came towards me with a weird smile and told me climb on the meeting table.

I lay there completely nude and Margaret got on her knees and spread my legs.

I asked her what she was doing but she just moved her mouth to my cunt and made huge licks all the way up and past my asshole.

She told me to relax and lay my head down.

I close my eyes.

It felt so good and I didn't want her to stop.

She spread my cheeks and stuck her tongue right into my asshole and then are my pussy out while she slid a finger in my pussy. She made me heave and shudder and gasp and then explode and I got embarrassed when I blasted squirt onto her face, but she told me that was amazing for a first orgasm and she was proud of how well she ate me out.

I didn't know what to do and she told me to relax and enjoy it.

That was the first time she ate my pussy.

The first of many, I must say.