The Broussard Sisters Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Pam," Cindy said, resting her hand on Pam's leg. "If YOU were the one that was blind, I'd have told him to marry you."

"But Cindy," Pam protested again. "It just don't seem right!"

----

"No, no, once you get this thing into fifth, you can just kind of sit back and cruise," Paul said and groaned as they hit yet another rough patch.

He'd packed the computers as carefully as possible, making sure to wrap each one in side heavy quilts, but all the bouncing around the truck was doing had him worried. There was also the glassware; and Pam would kill him if anything happened to those plates she picked up at the antique shop in Minden.

"It in fifth now?" Candy asked.

"Uh huh," Paul agreed.

"Think anyone can see in here?" Candy whispered and brazenly put her hand on his cock.

His cock reacted immediately and he groaned and laughed at the same time.

"No, Candy, I don't think anyone can see in here; why? What'd you have in mind?" he asked.

"I want to try something; I've heard all about this always wanted to do it," Candy said and worked his zipper down.

"Oh," Paul groaned as he slid her mouth over the head of his erection.

Paul steeled himself for the oral assault. Candy was very good at pleasing him; she used powerful suction along with rapid strokes to bring him to his climax.

Instead, she lapped softly, lovingly at his cock head, then slid her mouth further down, enveloping his cock in warm wetness. Her small hand caressed his balls. She did increase the suction as she began to pull her head off of his length, then she relaxed the suction and lowered her head again.

"Oh, Baby, what are you doing?" Paul moaned, finding it very hard to concentrate on his driving.

"I want it to last; we have at least another two hours of driving ahead of us," Candy laughed.

Then she grew serious.

"You like it, right? You do like it, what I'm doing huh?" she asked, softly stroking his cock. "I want to make you happy, Paul, I just want you to be happy, I don't ever want to make you unhappy, 'cause I love you."

"Yes, Baby, you make me happy," Paul smiled and stroked her back with his hand, then brought his hand back up her back.

Again she slowly, languidly sucked on his cock, licking and slurping on his cock as she went down, applying light suction as she came up.

"Fuck," Paul grunted, gritting his teeth.

Her jaws tired after a few minutes of this, so candy began to resort to her normal tactics and Paul grunted aloud as he loosed stream after stream into her hotly sucking mouth.

"That's terrible!" Candy laughed as she put his wilting cock back into his jeans.

"What?" Paul laughed along with her. "What do you mean?"

"Well, you got off, but what about me?" Candy asked. "Can't really expect you to go down on me, huh?"

"No, but I guess I could finger you," Paul suggested.

"No, you need to keep both hands on the wheel," Candy smiled teasingly. "Nope, I'll just take care of it myself."

Thus saying, she unzipped her jean shorts and worked them down her pudgy thighs, exposing her bald slit to his sidelong glance.

"Yeah, Baby," she cooed to him. "Keep your eyes on the road, you hear?"

"Uh huh," Paul said and watched as Candy spread her puffy pussy lips apart and began to trace her other hand up and down the slit.

"Oh yeah, that's it," Candy sighed. "I like to pretend it's you, or Cindy or Pam doing this to me; that's why I use my left hand."

She showed him how she teased her clitoris, brushing lightly against it, then backing off and dipping two fingers back inside of her pussy before working her fingers close to her clitoris again.

"Keep that up and I'll have to pull over," Paul warned her.

"Not unless you got a condom on you," Candy replied. "It's not a safe time for me."

"Fuck!" Paul exclaimed. "Teasing me like that?"

"And then I, oh!" Candy said, then shuddered in orgasm.

When she could breathe again, Candy pulled her shorts back up her legs and buttoned them again. Then she sucked her fingers clean.

"You do want children, huh?" Candy asked.

"Yeah, yeah I do," Paul agreed.

"What I got is contagious," Candy warned him.

"Hereditary," Paul corrected her. "If I was contagious, I'd have already caught it."

"Yeah, yeah, that's what I meant," Candy laughed aloud at her own silliness.

"Baby, I know what you got is hereditary," Paul said softly. "I know our kids would have a fifty/fifty shot at getting it, but we can't let that stop us from starting a family, right? And like they said at that school you went to, there are adaptive tools they can use to live normal lives."

"I love you, Paul," Candy said urgently. "I love you so much."

"love you too," Paul agreed.

----

Elizabeth smiled as her parents insisted on several pictures; Daddy was still unsure how to use the expensive camera; most of the pictures would be nothing but blurs.

"Good God, Big Eddie," Daphne teased. "Give me the damned ting and go stand with your daughter."

"Fine, fine," Ed grumbled but smiled happily as he hugged his daughter to him.

"Me too," TeddiAnn insisted on being in nearly every picture with Sissy.

"Heard all about this place; they even had something on the, oh, what was that?" Ed said as they sat down in Mother's restaurant. "Travel Channel? Food Network? Supposed to have a killer roast beef poboy."

"Don't know," Elizabeth admitted. "McDonald's is about as exotic as I get most of the time."

She smiled as TeddiAnn insisted on sitting next to Sissy. The blonde headed girl thought that Elizabeth was her big sister, and Elizabeth wasn't going to take that away from the girl, or from herself.

Across the table, her mother and stepmother sat together. While not friends, the two women were friendly to each other.

"So, Mom," Elizabeth asked. "Daddy tells me you got a job now?"

"Yeah, I'm the secretary down at Davis Real Estate," Jamie smiled. "You know her; she's Elaine Simone's mom."

"Oh yeah?" Elizabeth asked.

"Yeah, but it's not Simone any more, it's LaPointe," Jamie went on. "She married some doctor; got two kids and just found out there's another one on the way."

"Not SOME doctor," Ed smiled as the food arrived. "He's the one that saved her life when she was brought in; he's a Hell of a doctor."

"Mom, you even know how to type?" Elizabeth asked, smiling.

"Honestly?" Jamie asked. "Not at all, but Carmen's real patient; says my main job is to be there, be a live person that answers the phone when it rings, you know?"

"Oh yeah," Ed moaned in appreciation as he sank his teeth into the succulent roast beef sandwich.

----

Paul smiled as he eased the large truck up to the house. Candy quickly got out of the truck and the squealing and screaming started.

"Give you a hand; when you got to get this thing back?" Jake asked as he greeted his future son in law.

"Don't," Paul smiled. "Bought it."

"Bought it, huh?" Bill Broussard asked as he joined the other two men. "Hey, ever see any good deals on houseboats?"

"Not a whole lot of houseboats at police auctions," Paul admitted. "Bought this thing for twelve hundred; it'd been used to smuggle almost two tons of marijuana across the border. Believe it or not, they'd made it all the way to Vicksburg, Mississippi before they got busted."

"That what you plan to do?" Jake asked. "Fix up old cars like your old man?"

"Not really; probably do it on the side, you know?" Paul said and pulled down a couple of the suitcases. "Plan to do some home building, some remodeling, that kind of thing."

"Just want to make sure you'll be able to support my little girl," Jake said and attempted to lift the larger of the two suitcases.

"Yeah, hey, congratulations again on that," Bill said and shook Paul's hand.

"Thank you sir," Paul smiled and easily lifted the larger suitcase after Jake quit trying.

"Damn it, we sent them girls off with just a couple of suitcases," Bill said as he looked at the truck's contents.

"Four years," Jake remind him. "They had four years to collect all that crap."

"Daddy, it's not crap!" Candy laughed as she tried to pick up her other suitcase.

"Uh uh, leave that alone; let your husband get it," Jake said, eliciting a squeal of happiness from his daughter.

The two fathers rolled their eyes at each other as Candy squealed.

"He's a good boy," Bill said and dragged one of Cindy's suitcases out of the truck.

"Uh huh, you can say that; it's not your daughter's being stolen from you," Jake teased.

"Daddy, I'm not being stolen from you," Candy said as she hugged her father.

"Yeah, she didn't tell you?" Paul came up and grabbed another couple of suitcases. "We're moving in with you."

"Bull. Shit!" Jake said and shook his head as Paul laughed.

Chapter 95.

Pam drove east on Highway 52. She tried to keep positive about the job-hunting, but it was becoming harder and harder. She'd applied at hospitals, schools, and restaurants. She even applied at a few of the hotels that had bars and restaurants, but it seemed that no one was taking her very seriously. She knew her short stature was a big part of that. The other part was the fact that she was female.

One restaurant's manager looked real promising; had even showed her around the facility. But when they got back into his office, he had asked her if she liked to fuck.

"Yeah, don't hire no waitresses unless they like putting out," he said.

"I am not applying for the job of waitress," Pam said frostily. "I am applying for the position of assistant manager, as your ad says."

She opened the door to his office and looked back at him.

"And yeah, I like to fuck. I LOVE to fuck," she said. " but you'll never find out, douche bag."

She pulled into the parking lot of the Kimble Folks' restaurant and said a silent prayer.

She knew Cindy was also having trouble finding a job.

Candy wasn't even looking for a job. Candy was all wrapped up in getting ready for the wedding.

----

Cindy pasted a smile on her face as the coach went on and on about how female athletes were dominating what was supposed to be a man's world.

"I mean, look at you, you're what? Five one, five two?" he sneered.

"Five feet even," she admitted.

"And probably never even played baseball or..." he went on.

"You're right," Cindy admitted. "When I was in high school, I was more interested n sitting on the bleachers and watching all the boys"

She dug around in her purse and pulled out a business card.

"But when I got to U.L.M., I had a coach, see you're required to take at least twelve hours of physical education, at least twelve hours of athletic activity, and Coach Smith saw me and pulled me aside and started working with me, see, I had these really wide hips and big old back side, but she showed me what exercises I could do to slim them down," Cindy was babbling now.

This was the eighteenth interview she'd been on, nineteen if you counted North Side High School in DeGarde. She didn't count it; she didn't even get out of her car. When she pulled into North Side's parking lot, two kids approached her car and tried to sell her some drugs.

"And I figure, you probably got some girls just like me, sitting around, not participating in anything and all it would take is for a teacher to take some interest in them...." Cindy trailed off; the man wasn't listening any more.

She got to her feet and put the business card on the desk.

"I wrote Coach Smith's name and number on the back; give her a call if you want to check my references," Cindy said.

"Uh huh," the man said.

----

Paul squinted as he studied the plans; he didn't really need to, he knew the blueprint by heart.

He'd told the girls to draw the 'perfect house,' the house that had everything they'd ever wanted in it.

Pam had concentrated on the kitchen. Lots of counter space, stove and oven convenient to the refrigerator. Sink looking out onto the back yard.

"For when you're washing dishes," she explained. "See the other house, the sink looked out onto the carport. Staring at a car ain't all that fun, but if it looks out onto the back yard, you can watch the birds, the squirrels, look at the flowers."

She also insisted on plenty of room for a table and four chairs.

"I like it when y'all are in the kitchen while I'm cooking; I don't want to have to scream at y'all, I want y'all right there," she went on.

She also designed a large dining room.

"We got three moms and dads," she pointed out.

Cindy concentrated on the living room. She made sure to include a fireplace and a wet bar.

"Every house needs a place where you can relax, unwind," she said. "And, yes, Paul, I know there's the bedroom, but you can't have your mom and dad visit you in the bedroom."

She pointed out that there should have a bathroom easily accessible to the living room.

"I hate going some place and you ask to use the bathroom and they're all like 'oh yeah, it's down the hall and to the right, then the left then the right and five more miles later take another right and it's right there,'" she complained. "Why can't the bathroom be right there? Right where it's needed? I mean, by the time you find most people's bathroom, it's too late; you've already peed on yourself."

"Cindy, when's the last time you peed on yourself?" Paul laughed aloud.

"Okay, you know what I mean," Cindy smiled.

Candy spent a lot of time on the bathrooms of the house.

"You know that big old tub we had?" she whispered to Paul. "I loved that; I really loved being able to squeeze me and Cindy and Pam in there and then sometimes Celine would jump in and we'd try to see how much bubbles we could get."

"I was thinking we'd put like a Jacuzzi in the master bathroom," Paul suggested.

"Yeah!" Candy laughed. "All them jets? And who needs you?"

"Okay, scratch that idea," Paul smiled.

She drew out large bathrooms for the master bedroom and for the two guest bedrooms of the house.

It seemed to be an unspoken agreement that Pam and Cindy would be living with Mr. And Mrs. Paul Robichaux when they were married.

Both Broussard families seemed to understand it as well and shrugged their shoulders at the silliness of the whole situation.

"He even bought them tickets for the cruise; who takes the maid of honor and the bride's maid on their honeymoon?" Bobbi laughed.

Pam had run into a little trouble getting a passport; her name change left her short of the required documentation required to obtain a passport. Once again, Marie stepped up and took care of it.

"Thanks, Miss Marie," Pam squealed and hugged the woman.

"Uh uh, I expect plenty of souvenirs," Marie laughed.

"Okay," Pam agreed readily enough.

----

Elaine lay on the floor and played trains with Trey. Richard pulled himself up on the coffee table, balanced for a moment, and then smiled triumphantly at his father.

"That's a boy!" Charlie praised. "Come on! You can do it."

Richard took a halting step; the corrective shoes were new, cumbersome.

"Oh, that's my boy!" Charlie laughed as Richard took a couple more steps, felt himself toppling forward and ran the remaining three steps to reach his father.

"Very good," Elaine praised.

She looked at her watch, the gold Rolex his parents had given to her for Christmas.

"Go in at...?" she asked.

"Six," he said.

"And it's one thirty now," she mused.

"Yeah, I see three boys ready for a nap," Charlie hinted.

"Uh huh," Elaine smirked and rolled over.

At five and a half months, it was noticeable; she was definitely pregnant. Richard went down easily enough, but Trey fussed a bit before the threat of punishment made him lay down and settle down.

"Oh yeah," Charlie smiled as he entered the bedroom and saw that Elaine was ready for him.

She stretched out on the bed, nude. Her hairless slit was already drooling her excitement.

"You want a little of this?" she asked, spreading the lips of her pussy open for his hungry eyes.

"Or, a little of this?" she asked, rolling over and wiggling her ample backside.

"Oh baby, I just love it when you're pregnant," Charlie laughed and struggled to get out of his clothes.

"Uh huh," she laughed and got onto her hands and knees. "And why is that?"

"'Cause you want to make love all the time," he said and got on the bed behind her.

"Uh!" she grunted and stiffened, her orgasm quite quick as Charlie pushed his erection into her pussy.

"Where else did you say I could stick this thing?" Charlie asked as he groped her heavy breasts.

"My, uh," Elaine shuddered in another orgasm. "My, oh shit! My, damn it Charlie, stick it up my ass, all right?"

He pulled his cock out of her clutching pussy and gripped it by the base. He lined it up to her wrinkled anus and she grunted and drove herself back, impaling herself on his cock.

On their wedding night, she cuddled up to him and tearfully admitted that she was not a virgin.

"I'm not either," he said and kissed her.

"Yeah, I kind of figured that," she said. "It's just that, you wanted to wait until we was married and I'm not no virgin and..."

"Baby, I wanted to wait because it's such a special thing," Charlie said quietly. "Sex is sex, but I got a feeling we'll never ever have sex. I got a feeling what we have, what we'll always have will be something so much better than just sex."

"Oh!" she gasped. "I lied! I am a, I got one place nobody's ever been!"

"Your ear?" Charlie teased.

"No!" she laughed and slapped his arm. "No, my butt!"

"Ew!" he said, pinching his nose. "You know what comes out of that thing?"

"Well, yeah, but..." she said.

"Baby, why don't we just make love?" Charlie suggested. "Later, you want to try anal, we'll give it a try."

When they did give it a try, she discovered she liked it. A lot. It was dirty, it was nasty, it was disgusting, it was slightly painful, and it was for her husband and her husband only.

"Oh God!" he cried out and loosed a stream of semen into her bowels.

"Stop, stop, please!" she grunted and tried to reach over her swollen belly to push his hand away from her pussy. "Too much, too much!"

She slumped down onto the bed as he finally quit playing with her hypersensitive clitoris.

"Be right back," Charlie said and walked into the bathroom.

She smiled as he dabbed at her swollen, dribbling anus.

"Oh, damn it!" she grunted and shuddered violently as he slipped his still erect cock back into her pussy. "Too much! Too much! Come on, Honey, please!"

He laughed and pulled out of her pussy and flopped down on the bed next to her.

"You not finished?" she asked when she could breathe again.

"What can I say?" he smiled. You turn me on."

"Fine, fine," she smiled and took him into her mouth, sucking him down her throat.

He was finished in just a few seconds.

"Ew!" he teased when she kissed him. "You know where that mouth has been?"

"Yes I do, and if you ever want it there again, you better kiss me," she laughed.

----

"Ow!" Candy complained.

"Sorry," Bobbi laughed and pulled the offending pin out, then reinserted it more carefully.

"Baby, you're going to be a beautiful bride," Jake said from the doorway of the sewing room.

"Yeah," Pam agreed.

"Pam, your dress is right over there," Bobbi said and nodded with her head toward the blue dress draped over the rack.

"Get out, Mr. Jake," Pam ordered as she reached for the dress.

"What?" Jake teased. "Think I ain't seen drawers before?"

"Unlike boys," Bobbi said and finished basting Candy's dress. "Girls drawers aren't yellow in front, brown in back."

"Then how y'all know what side to put on?" Jake asked., but left the room.

"Okay, take it off," Bobbie said. "CAREFULLY."

Pam shimmied into her dress and stepped up onto the stool in front of Miss Bobbi.

"So how'd the job hunting go?" Bobbi asked as she examined the dress.

123456...8