The Blackballoon Team Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With her thighs spread apart as she squatted in front of Vertigo in her knee-high boots, Evelina unlaced her corset and let it fall to the floor. Her huge, bulging tits spilled out free and jiggled hypnotically. Her breasts had only the faintest sag as they bulged out from her chest like fleshy balloons. Her nipples were small and hard, and Vertigo moaned as he saw them for the first time.

"You've been waiting for this, haven't ya, big cock-stud?" Lady Evelina taunted him. "I bet you'd love to suck them, huh? Would you like me to cut you free and let you feast on my titties?"

Vertigo nodded his head. He was dizzy, dazed, and sex-crazed. "Please, can I suck them?" he asked, making a sucking motion with his mouth.

"Not unless you tell me where Blackballoon Headquarters is." she reminded him.

Vertigo rolled his head back and hollered in frustration. For the past two hours, his cock had been oozing a steady stream of precum that looked like a leaky bathtub faucet. Clear, slimy precum was flowing out of the tip of his dick, mixing with the lotion Evelina had coated him in. To say that he had blueballs was an understatement. The bitch had been cock-teasing him for twelve hours without letting him release.

"Tell me..."

"No!"

"Fine, have it your way." she grinned.

Evelina leaned over Vertigo's crotch and let her left nipple touch the sensitive tip of Vertigo's dick. As soon as the nipple made contact with his cockhead, he groaned in need again. Evelina guided her nipple around the tip of his prick, making sure to circle the entire cockhead with her stiff, suckable little nipple. The evil woman then switched and pressed her other nipple to Vertigo's shaft, and slid it from the tip all the way down to the base, where his shaft met his balls. The nipple-teasing continued for several minutes with Evelina dragging her stiff, pencil-eraser hard nipples up and down the length of Vertigo's lotion-soaked fuckpole.

After giving him a nice long nipple-job, Evelina finally pushed Vertigo's dick in between her melons and squeezed them together. The man gave a howl as her titflesh closed around his shaft. Between her huge titties, a large, lotion-soaked 11-inch monster throbbed and ached.

"Oh my God, your fucking tits!" Vertigo gasped.

Her huge jugs were pressed tightly around his slick, reddened cock, and Evelina began to lift her knockers up and down, rubbing her smooth, soft titflesh along the length of Vertigo's shaft. Precum oozed steadily out of the tip of his shaft, soaking the inner curves of Evelina's sweater-puppies. She did a great job of keeping her boobs held together tightly as she tittyfucked her melons up and down Vertigo's meat.

Suddenly the evil lady stopped and moved back a couple feet, leaving Vertigo gasping for air and groaning. He let spit fly from his mouth as he grunted and howled. "No! Keep going! Please! I'm so close!"

Lady Evelina stood up and cackled with delight, seeing Vertigo so terribly sexually frustrated. "It won't be long now before you talk."

*****************

Katelynn and Rosalina crawled through the jungle again, with Rosalina leading the way once more. The day was so hot that the two girls had to remove their shirts as they hiked through the thick jungle. The two busty girls now walked in single file, both wearing just a lace bra and khaki pants. Their bodies glistened in the light that shone through the canopy of trees overhead, each of their sexy, sweaty bodies looking deliciously ripe.

Rosalina's brown skin was gorgeous and without blemish, and despite being sweaty, the twenty year old latina babe still managed to seem glamorous as she brushed her long silky locks of dark hair back behind her shoulders.

Katelynn had grabbed whatever weapons Rosalina had available back at the village. Unfortunately the drug cartel had raided them a few weeks earlier, but she managed to find one tranquilizer gun and a full bag of C4 plastic explosives, all of which were packed into her backpack now. It should be enough explosives to blow the entire drug dealer's camp up, assuming they could get in.

"Rosalina, thanks so much for your help. I don't know what I'd do without you." she said as the two of them stopped at a stream that ran through the jungle.

"This is my village. I want to help defend it." Rosalina replied, and then cupped a handful of water from the stream and brought it to her mouth.

Katelynn squatted near the stream as well and placed her hands into the running water. The fresh stream felt refreshing on this scorching day. She splashed some water up onto her chest, and the cool fresh water trickled down over her breasts, and soaked her wet lace bra. Rosalina watched as beads of water trickled down Katelynn's neck and dripped between her cleavage.

"Well, that's very brave of you." the Blackballoon agent told her.

"Do you think we'll be able to save your friend?" Rosalina asked.

"I don't know, I hope so." she said, pondering the loose plan she had in her head.

Rosalina splashed some of the water from the stream up onto her arms and then wiped her forehead. She was very hot too, but she was used to the tropical heat down here. Her body was glistening with a slick shine of perspiration, but she wasn't tired.

"We can rest some more if you like." Rosalina said.

"No, let's press on. Every second counts." Katelynn said as she stood up.

The two women continued through the jungle, ducking under branches and stepping carefully through the dense, hot foliage. At times, the endless maze of foliage felt like a labyrinth, but Rosalina lead the way confidently. After another hour, they reached the hill that overlooked the drug cartel's camp. Nightingale took the tranquilizer gun from her backpack and gripped it firmly in her hand. "Ready?" she asked Rosalina. The other woman nodded her head.

Katelynn and Rosalina bent themselves down low to the ground, as they descended the hill toward the huts that Lady Evelina and her drug cartel set up. They crept through the encampment silently, and one by one, they entered each of the small huts and fired a tranquilizer dart into each of the thugs as they worked on preparing the drugs. The others were unaware that they were being systematically knocked unconscious as the two women silently worked their way through the encampment, picking them off one at a time. Finally they had eliminated each of the thugs. Katelynn had counted six of them earlier, and now they had a nice body count of six slumbering goons laying unconscious. Unfortunately, the tranquilizer's ammo was now depleted, and she was left with an empty gun with no darts.

"Just one left. That woman must be in the large hut with your friend." Rosalina whispered.

Katelynn nodded her head, she only hoped that Vertigo was still alive at this point.

"Set up the explosives, I'm going to go get Vertigo." she replied.

Katelynn headed in the direction of the hut while Rosalina began setting up the plastic C4 explosives. She paused at the door before entering, took a deep breath, and then kicked the door open with a loud crash. Without pausing, she rushed into the house with the empty gun drawn and ready.

Evelina was kneeling between Vertigo's parted thighs, sucking his cock. The beautiful villainess was naked except for her boots and panties as she was slurping on his dick. Vertigo himself looked in rough shape and looked very sick and exhausted. His cock was stiff and was bright red and swollen as it had endured countless hours of stimulation, and his heavy balls bulged with blue veins.

"Nightingale! You came for me!" he rasped.

Evelina quickly stood and spun around in surprise. The woman raised the back of her hand to her full lips and wiped them clean as she glared at Katelynn. Evelina's dark eyes narrowed as she glared at her with anger.

"Freeze, bitch." Katelynn said, pointing the gun at her. She wouldn't know that it was empty.

Lady Evelina's dark eyes seemed soulless. As the two women's stares met each other, Katelynn saw Evelina quickly glance to the table near her. On top of the table was her stainless steel handgun. It was the same gun Katelynn had had pointed at her several months ago. Vertigo had saved her that day, and now she would return the favor.

"Don't even think about it, bitch." Katelynn said, trading the handgun out for her empty tranquilizer. She pointed the handgun at Evelina and tried not to let her hand shake nervously. Her palms were sweaty in anxiety.

"You fucking cunt." Evelina uttered. She was standing there topless as Katelynn pointed the gun at her. Lotion and precum dripped from the woman's huge tits, and saliva and precum was smeared across her chin and cheeks. She had clearly given Vertigo everything she had, and hadn't allowed the man to cum. Vertigo had somehow managed to endure the torture.

"Step away very slowly and sit over there." Katelynn ordered her, motioning toward an empty chair on the other side of the hut. The woman reluctantly followed her directions.

Rosalina rushed into the hut, gasping for breath. "I've set up the explosives. They're on a five minute timer."

"Untie me!" Vertigo said, his voice was raspy.

Rosalina quickly untied him and the man jumped up with the remaining strength he had.

"Now, you're going to pay for what you did to me." Vertigo said, grasping his still rock-hard shaft in his hand as he walked toward Evelina. The woman had a look of horror in her eyes as her captive prisoner now had the upper hand. Vertigo was a frighteningly large man, and even in his weakened state he was still very strong. He had a dangerous, crazed look in his eyes as he approached Evelina with his cock as hard as a steel pipe.

The powerful man reached down to her hips and with one hand he ripped her lace panties off, then dropped the torn fabric to the floor. He stared at her exposed pussy lips as he pushed her shoulders back with his strong arms. His cock was throbbing and aching, desperate to fuck something and cum as soon as possible. "Now, I'm going to fuck you, you fucking cunt!" Vertigo rasped at her.

"Vertigo, no!" Katelynn called out. "There's no time! This whole place is going to blow up!"

"Hurry, please!" Rosalina shouted at the same time.

Vertigo growled and saliva dripped from his mouth while his cock dripped with frothy precum. He had never been so eager and so frenzied in his life. Her body could easily be tossed around by his strong arms if he decided to. All he would need to do was thrust his hips forward, and his cock would sink into the evil bitch's cunt. It would be so easy. His dick was so close to Evelina's cunt that he could feel the heat coming from her pussy. He needed it so bad.

"No, she needs to pay for what she did to me. I'm going to spear my fuckin' dick inside her!"

"Vertigo, we need to leave now, there's no time!" Katelynn pleaded with him. "She'll get what's coming to her soon enough!"

"In a minute, we're all going to die if we stay here!" Rosalina exclaimed.

Reluctantly, Vertigo turned away and growled in frustration. "Let's go." he said, finally agreeing.

The three of them ran from the hut as fast as they could. Vertigo had to waddle a little bit, protecting his sensitive balls from slapping against his thighs. They jumped into the nearest jeep that was left behind by the cartel and peeled away, leaving a cloud of dust behind them. The jeep bounced hard as they sped down the dirt road, and a few seconds later they heard a loud explosion. Behind them, a fireball rose up into the sky as the entire encampment burst into flames. Even from several yards away, they could feel the heat and wind of the explosion against their skin.

"Holy shit!" Rosalina shouted. She had never seen an explosion like that in her life. Whatever it was they blew up must have been extremely flammable.

"Rosalina, I have a feeling that those drug runners won't be bothering your village any more." Vertigo said as he leaned back against his seat in the jeep.

*****************

Vertigo sighed as he dried himself off with a clean, fresh towel after taking a nice long bath in the Inn back in the village. It felt so nice to get himself cleaned up after being tortured for so long. He felt refreshed, but he was still sore and incredibly horny. His cock hadn't gone soft yet, and he seemed to be stuck with a perpetual hardon. The boner tented his towel as he walked down the hallway from the common bathroom and returned to his room.

As he entered his room, he found Rosalina waiting for him on his bed. The young girl was sitting at the edge of his bed, wearing a pink lace babydoll that hugged her magnificent breasts and showed off her smooth, tan legs. Oh no, not more torture, he thought.

"I came to see if you were alright." she said, and the sexy latina smiled.

"I'm feeling better after the shower, but I still really, really, really need to cum." he admitted, and dropped his towel to the floor. The towel fell to the floor, revealing the muscular man's nude body, along with his stiff, sore penis. He had been on the verge of orgasm for nearly 24 straight hours now and it was almost unbearable now.

"Please, allow me the honor. It's the least I can do to say thank you." Rosalina said, licking her full lips so that they glistened and shined in the light.

Thank God, Vertigo thought to himself, if she hadn't offered he probably would have fucked her anyway. He was like a crazed beast at this point.

Without even bothering to shut the door, the large man brought himself closer to where Rosalina was sitting on the bed, and the sexy girl leaned over and began licking his penis. He immediately sighed and groaned in lust. Rosalina licked his cock for a few moments until it was nice and wet, and then she wrapped her lips around his shaft. She took his dick inside her mouth and slid her tongue along the bottom of it as she began slurping.

"Fuck yes! It feels so good! I need this." Vertigo groaned in pleasure.

The man grasped her heavy tits through the soft fabric of her babydoll and gave them a nice firm squeeze. Rosalina's brown cleavage squeezed up as Vertigo pressed her tits together and kneaded them in his fingers.

Rosalina sucked him hard as her full lips made a tight seal around the thick shaft that filled her mouth. Her head bobbed back and forth, silky brown hair bouncing and swaying as Vertigo started to fuck her face. It only took a few minutes before he felt his climax nearing.

"Oh fuck, yes! It's gonna be a big one!" he warned her just as his dick erupted with the first blast of his load. A huge, powerful squirt of semen shot from the tip of his dick and squirted directly down her throat and splashed into her stomach. Rosalina's eyed opened up wide as she felt the massive log of a penis start to twitch as the man's orgasm started.

It was like someone turned on a hose in Rosalina's mouth. Vertigo's dick started erupting with sperm, flowing into her mouth over and over. Several hours worth of backed-up jizz was finally released, squirting continuously into her young girl's open mouth. Her mouth was eventually filled completely to the point that her cheeks bubbled out, and she forced a large gulp down. The man didn't stop cumming though, and Rosalina coughed, letting a big mouthful of his sweet semen spill down her chin and splatter across her young tits. Vertigo aimed his cockhead at the busty girl's knockers and let the last two squirts of his load splash across them.

"Oh my.... You had so much sperm!" the young girl was amazed.

The large shaft twitched, and was still just as hard as it was a moment ago. Some extra cum was still oozing out of the tip. "Yeah, that felt good! I'm still not satisfied though." he admitted.

"Allow me to lend a hand with that." came Katelynn's voice. She was standing in the doorway watching.

Vertigo turned around to look at Katelynn, and saw she was leaning against the door frame, wearing a black lace bra and matching panties. The lace bra held her huge tits snugly and lifted them up like an offering. She also wore a pair of black thigh-high stockings, and a pair of 6 inch "fuck me" stiletto heels. She looked like a woman who was begging to get stuffed with cock.

"Forget lending a hand! You can lend me your two big tits instead." he said and quickly scooped her up in his arms and carried her to the bed.

Katelynn squealed as Vertigo tossed her on top of the bed, throwing her like she was a little doll. He crawled up onto the bed with her and straddled her chest, and the heavy shaft was slapped between her massive jugs. He didn't even bother to take her bra off as he nuzzled his dick in between those perfect bubbles of boobflesh - he liked how the bra held them together in a hug. His shaft was still aching and bright red, eager to continue fucking and cumming. Katelynn's delicious titflesh was squeezed around his dick tightly as she held them on either side and pushed hard. A tight little tunnel of breastmeat was formed that Vertigo began to slide his dick back and forth between, tittyfucking the beautiful coworker of his.

"Oh baby, you like fucking my big titties, don't ya?" she asked him, a big grin was plastered on her face.

Vertigo could find no words to describe just how fucking good this felt. Having Katelynn's gorgeous melons wrapped around his dick was about as close to Heaven as he'd ever felt. Her breasts were nice and firm, but the skin was soft as she pumped his dick up and down between them. Rosalina was not content to watch, and she leaned over Katelynn and began to lick the tip of his cockhead whenever it thrust up from between the magnificent fuck-pillows.

Katelynn helped as well, so the two women both sucked on the end of Vertigo's shaft at the same time. Their lips would sometimes press together in a kiss, but would be quickly broken apart as the impressive shaft speared up between Katelynn's jugs again and rubbed between their lips. The two of them would kiss the cock, lick, and suck it until it retreated back into her cleavage, only to burst up from the top again a moment later.

Vertigo was working up a sweat as he tittyfucked the gorgeous set of hooters just below him. Having each of the girls sucking on his cock helped his second orgasm arrive quickly. He hollered loudly as a second load of baby batter shot out and splattered across both of the girl's faces, and then sprayed across Katelynn's enormous titties.

Even after a second orgasm, he was still just as horny as before. He looked down at the two girls who's lips and tits were dripping with his jizz and he pulled Katelynn's panties off. "Time for the main course." he said, and pushed the two of them together, one on top of the other, with Katelynn on top of Rosalina. With their thighs spread apart, Rosalina's young, moist pussy was just an inch away from the equally delicious-looking pink lips of Katelynn's cunt. Each of their young pussies were perfect, smooth shaven, and moist - ready for him to slide his dick-meat inside.

The two girls squealed as their huge, cum-soaked tits squashed against one another as their bodies were pressed together, Katelynn on top, facing Rosalina below. There was only one problem - he couldn't decide who to fuck first. On one hand there was the insanely gorgeous latina girl who he might never again have a chance to fuck, and on the other hand there was his super busty team member Katelynn who he'd always wanted to make a cock-sheathe out of.

"What are you waiting for?" Katelynn asked, wiggling her ass.

"God, Nightingale, I've always wanted to fuck your pussy." He said, holding his dick up with his hand, deciding which cunt to feed first.

She giggled as she looked back at him and gave a naughty grin. "Please fuck me." she begged.

The decision was made. Vertigo pressed the mushroomed head of his cock up to Katelynn's perfectly shaped little pink pussy lips and rubbed it up and down for a moment, mixing his precum into her as her juices smeared over his cockhead, and then he pushed himself inside her. He inched his shaft inside her perfectly soft, smooth cunt and they both moaned in satisfaction. Katelynn's pussy felt so good, her soft velvet skin wrapped around Vertigo's thick shaft in a tight seal. Vertigo buried himself completely inside her until his heavy balls rested on Rosalina's pussy lips just an inch below. In this position, he sighed, feeling the heat and moistness of the other woman's cunt on his balls while his shaft was buried to the hilt inside another.