That Girl and her Fairy Godmother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"OK," I said apologetically, "looks like we'll be sharing!"

For me this was a simple re-run of Mrs Dixon's first few nights with her war time friend Diana, just being in the same bed, a bit emotional and just see where the music took us.

"Easy!" said Anita with a smile.

"So long as you're sure you don't mind?" I said, "I've brought you over here on false pretences!"

"Rubbish!" said Anita, "now where's that bathroom?"

I took the opportunity to strip down to my matching bra and panties, if I'd been on my own I wouldn't have bothered with that even. I thought about those false pretences and whether I'd brought the pretty raven-haired Irish beauty back to my room for anything other than a coffee. Had Anita been an Irish boy I knew that any kind of handsy-touchy-feelly that I'd allowed Anita would have been stomped on in the bar straight away, and the eye contact I'd been getting did suggest more than just a friendly chat.

I switched on the bedside table lamp, switched off the main light and folded back the duvet, and stood ready to take my turn in the bathroom.

The door swung open and in came Anita, her skirt and top folded over her arm and wearing just her very brief underwear, a really pretty and sexy dark blue matching set that went wonderfully with her skin tone. She was all smiles seeing me similarly stripped for bed.

"Could I pinch a swipe of toothpaste I?" she said, "I can manage with my finger for the rest."

"I have spare toothbrushes!" I said with a beaming and triumphant grin, opening the cupboard under my sink and retrieving a new one.

"Awww, what a doll yah are!" The Irish girl bounded across the room to the sink and took the brush and commenced to clean her teeth.

I had been planning on going to the bathroom myself but couldn't resist sitting on my bed and in the half-light watching the extremely cute bottom pointing directly at me and the mirrored reflection of the impressive cleavage of the girl bent over at my sink.

Anita saw this and winked to me in the mirror.

"That underwear set looks fantastic on you Anita!" I said, which it absolutely did.

"Ditto Hun," said Anita spitting and wiping away toothpaste.

Feeling my insides bubbling away, I excused myself and trotted down the corridor to the bathroom.

When I got back it was to find Anita already in bed, the duvet pulled up and just over her big boobs, her bra on the chair with her jumper and skirt.

"I took this side," said Anita, "I guessed that with all of your stuff on the bedside table there."

"Yes, thank you!" I thought some more, "you've taken your bra off, thank God for that!" In a second I was unclipping mine and slipping it down my arms, and in just my panties climbed into bed next to my friend who seeing my bosom dropped the duvet she had tucked under her arms.

"You have great boobs Tracy!" said Anita looking at them openly.

"Nowhere near as good as yours Anita, shit yours are perfect!"

"Too big Hun," she said slipping her hands underneath them both to take the weight, "They weigh a fuckin' TON!" She lay back against the pillow and let go of them, "YOURS now, may I?

I smiled and nodded, turning slightly to my left to bring my tits closer to my new friend and Anita gently lifted them with a smile and a nod as if such a thing was perfectly normal.

"Perfect weight and size," she said, then in complete surprise to me using both of her thumbs swiped back and forth a couple of times over my hardening nipples. "Even your nips are in size and proportion!" she said turning and bringing her boobs into play, "look at the size of these fucking things!" I felt drawn towards them and gently took them and weighed them in the same way my friend just had to mine. Anita took a deep breath and there were the nipples in question, a deep red colour and larger than I had ever seen before.

I rubbed a very gentle finger across the first one and it sprang up. Anita gave an involuntary shiver and a giggle, "Aren't you going to do the other one? Fair's fair Tracy!"

I pursed my lips and smiled as I reached out for Anita's slowly elevating right nipple but it stayed partially inverted, so I leaned forward the few inches to bring my mouth level to it.

"It's stuck..." I said and without further thought opened my mouth and closed my eyes just as Anita raised her tit to feed the tip in.

I gently sucked on it, feeling the nipple pop out then grow into my mouth and I tongued it in the way that I had always wanted done to mine. My previous lovers had been more about a swift grope and a fuck, my boobs were always treated rather poorly.

I could feel my passion rising and a similar thing was happening to my bed mate whose breathing had speeded up somewhat and whose spare hand was now at the back of my head, stroking my hair and, probably, stopping that loving mouth from moving away.

Eventually I pulled back with a huge smile and seeing Anita's equally big smile and the slight turn that brought the other nipple into mouth range. With a slight contented head wiggle I opened my mouth and sucked the other one, harder this time pulling more of the flesh into my mouth with Anita's sigh becoming more of a groan, her hands stroking the side of my face now, encouraging me to suckle with greater effort with my lips and tongue, letting me know with her 'oohs and aahs' what was acceptable when I started to gently nip and scrape with my teeth.

"Oh fuck yeah!" said Anita sliding down slightly and pulling me over her, keeping my mouth to her breasts.

I pulled off of them and lay on my new 'lover'. Lover? Hell, I was lying in bed with a virtually naked woman whose nipples I had been sucking on, sure she was a lover.

"You are very good at that Tracy," said Anita with a grin, "Have you ever done that before?"

"Nope," I said, then added, "Weeeell I did lick one of my own nipples once before, just to see what it was like you understand."

"Well, your experience certainly showed, now let me return the favour..." Anita rose slightly gently pushing me into the right position for her attack. She lowered her mouth down onto my breasts, and I lay there in exquisite anticipation.

When it came it was just as lovely as I had expected it to be. There was no brutish grasping and grabbing I'd had from my teenage lovers back home; this was a gentle passionate loving invasion of my breasts the like of which I couldn't even imagine.

It seemed that Anita was doing everything to me that she'd wanted.

Anita went from nipple to nipple sucking, licking, nipping with lips and teeth reciprocating with a similar amount of passion that I'd shown.

After a great session that had both of us almost vibrating with lust, Anita lay next to me with a beaming grin,

"Well that was lovely!" she said and leaned forward for a kiss. The first one was the friendly kiss, but as neither of us objected a second was undertaken and this was longer and more passionate and ended with tongues entwining and hands being brought back into play. "Tracy..." said Anita hesitantly, "Look, if you want to leave it right here and go to sleep I will understand but..." she stroked a gentle hand down my still exposed breasts, "if you'd like to carry on and explore some other stuff I would really like that."

I pursed my lips,

"You know what? So would I!"

The kissing recommenced and it was without question the most passionate, loving strong but still gentle lovemaking I'd ever had; and yes, it was lovemaking.

My hands followed a similar pattern to Anita's and it seemed to meet with her approval as her giggles and sighs were coming on a reasonably regular basis. After what seemed like long pleasurable moments I felt my panties being pulled down and it made me shiver and giggle.

"You like that honey?" whispered Anita in my ear.

"Fuck yeah," I whispered, "That's the sexiest thing that's happened to me in years."

"That's nothing babe," said Anita sliding down the bed bringing her mouth level to my pussy. A pussy that had known nothing but my own finger and an Amazon vibrator since that awful night almost three years before when I'd been at that party.

But far from the swift fingering to check on how wet I was and the in-out in-out that I'd known before this was the single most passionate moment I'd ever had with another human. Yes, when I came home slightly pissed one Thursday evening and broke out the brand new vibe I'd been quite excited, but this was fucking amazing and I was positively trembling with that anticipatory lust.

Anita had pushed back the duvet and was knelt between my knees with her tongue taking long swipes at my pussy, giving it a few more until she raised my thighs holding them in place so she had total access to all of my goodies.

Anita tongued my clit for a few moments making me cry out feeling the first stirrings of a come that hadn't been instigated by me, "Oh-shit-oh-shit-oh-shit..." my string of expletives letting the little Irish girl know that all was going according to plan.

"Pace yerself Tracy," said Anita, "No rush to the orgasm honey..." after saying that she licked from my clit all the way down past my pussy pushing her tongue between the labia stopping to rim my anus which had me crying out in passion before the travelling tongue went back to my clit.

"Oh fuck the pacing Anita, make me come, PLEEEEEASE make me come... OH FUCK YEAH!" The same lips and tongue that had done so much magic to my nipples were now concentrating on my tiny bud and I rolled slowly down that hill hitting the wall and coming in the single greatest example of its kind I'd had.

I cried all the way through, so much so that Anita was up and cuddling me as I came down from the intensity.

"Hey Babes!" said Anita cooing to me, "It's just an orgasm!"

"I've NEVER come like that before!" I giggled hugging Anita back.

"You remember that old adage that if you get into a bed with a girl and her bra and panties match, you weren't the one planning to have sex that night?" I nodded, it had been all over social media some years before. "Weeeeeeeell I must confess I was in the Union bar when you were booking your Christmas dinner, and I kinda set my sights on yah then." Anita giggled. "I knew I was stayin' over and saw just how fucking sexy you were, and I have to confess that I've fancied you ever since, and tonight I dressed up... for you." Anita looked just a touch ashamed, "you don't hate me for that do yah?"

I grinned,

"After THAT come?" I giggled, "Fuck, Anita... no one, and I mean NO ONE has EVER given me a feeling like that!" I leaned forward and kissed her. I felt a further shiver, "My bra and panties match too Anita," I said, "I knew all of the other rooms were locked before I asked you over, I have two sets of room keys in my bedside table drawer there, I wanted you to sleep with me after our second apricot gin." I kissed her, "Anita, I've never done..." I thought back to what Mrs Dixon had said to me, "I've never made love to another woman, you might have to show me, at the very least put up with my rather feeble attempts to match you."

"Tracy honey," Anita leaned forward and brushed hair from my face, "believe it or not you're only my second attempt at making love with a girl," she kissed me again, "why don't yah just do what you think YOU would enjoy, that's all I did!"

"You got it!" I said kissing her, starting with her lips and working down her face, neck, chest, boobs, tummy; kissing first, then some gentle stroking and caressing before settling and licking and kissing, nibbling and slurping on the genitalia before me, thinking on what I'd liked and just doing that.

With my fingers and thumbs gently pulling Anita's labia aside I settled my lips over the clitoris and sucked gently while flicking my tongue across the fleshy bud; the reaction from Anita was just what I'd hoped for, and the sigh became almost a howl as I pushed my finger into my lover's pussy and scrubbed where I figured the G-spot might be. I was pleased I'd paid so much attention to the female consultant when I did my GU placement!

"Oh fuck YEAH!" howled Anita letting me know that despite my Lesbian virginity I had nailed that bit and she'd come.

I played and teased just as Anita had done to me and pretty soon I could feel that Anita was trembling almost constantly and after her second come. I was really enjoying myself, the nurse in me just had to stop and slide up for a kiss and a welfare check.

"Fuckin' hell gorgeous!" hissed Anita, "You can do that to any time yah fuckin' like!" We kissed again and settled down to cuddle and canoodle before sleep took us.

We woke next morning and there was no embarrassment about what had passed the night before, and we both got up, cleaned our teeth and headed for the bathroom and a shower. Anita was first in and I just watched in delight as the Irish girl scrubbed down her perfect body, and even I had to admit that I could do all of that again.

"You not working today Tracy?" said Anita, with some narcissistic delight in my admiration of her naked wet form.

"Not today," I smiled and unfolded my arms letting my boobs in on the action, "Placement at the A&E Tuesday and Wednesday - you?"

"No," Anita turned off the spray in the wet room, "I'm back at me bar job tommora' through."

I handed Anita a towel and brushed past her on purpose breasts to breasts, looking down as two pairs of nipples touched and erected. I stepped under the shower head and pressed the button to start the water with the short shock as a tiny amount of cold that came down. This was nothing to the shock when Anita stepped in behind me and wrapped one arm around my bust and grabbed my right tit while the other hand slapped on my arse, her index and middle fingers pushing hard up between my thighs and into my pussy and finger fucking me.

I tried to turn around, but Anita held me tight,

"Oooh no Tracy," said my lover, "if yer gonna tease then just you stand still and let me have me fun..."

Before I knew it Anita had me pinned to the white panelled wall, her fingers in me, her other hand mauling my tits, pinching my nipples and kissing my cheek and neck just as my knees started to tremble into that day's first come.

Well, two could play at that game that was for sure.

Twenty minutes later and two comes each, we sat in the flat kitchen with a toaster using up the various tiny packs of sliced bread, quarter-full jars of preserves and picking at remains of boxes of breakfast cereal left out once it was clear that I was staying over; we both sat smiling at each other, both naked but for the towels now wrapped around our heads.

"So you've only done that once before?!" I said pouring a second cup of tea.

"Oh yes," said Anita munching her third slice of jam toast, "Me first was in me first year in a hall of residence flat just like this one, three years ago," she dabbed at her lip with some kitchen paper, "That was the first year I didn't go home for Christmas."

"So you thought this year you'd have another go," I giggled. I sipped some tea, "So what was it about me that made you want to... well... shall we say 'put on matching underwear'?"

"I'd noticed you at one of the Fresher events, and you caught my eye. You're my age," Anita raised a foot to place in on one of the rails of the chair, exposing her still flushed but now showered pussy to me, "you have... a certain 'je ne sais quoi'; sexy as fuck, I mean... the whole fuckin' bar went silent when ya took off yer jacket and there ya were in yer LBD!" she said wide-eyed and leaning forward, "but... it was before that even; while I don't consider myself a Lesbian, as soon as I heard you booking your Christmas day meal twenty minutes after I booked mine I just knew I wanted to meet you, and well... you know?"

"So you're not a Lesbian?"

"No Hun, guessing you're not?"

"Nope, last night and this morning were my very first steps in that direction, ever."

"You're not a virgin though are yah," said Anita, "You've made love before."

I went quiet and saw that Anita had picked up on it.

I smiled,

"Yes I have, had a few boyfriends back home when I was younger." Anita caught the hesitancy and that perhaps the back story that I hadn't shared wasn't as good as it could have been. I closed my eyes, "Quite a few actually, and it's not a part of my life that I'm particularly proud of."

"I'm sorry," Anita putting her foot down and closing her legs, "I hope I haven't brought back any..."

"Long time and a lot of water since," I said hoping to recover the mood, "You are the first person I've slept with in three years."

Anita blushed,

"Well honey," she said, "Believe it or not, you're the first person I've ever slept with."

"What?"

"Still a sissy Irish Catholic virgin!" Anita pushed her face into her tea mug to hide her embarrassed smile, "Oh yes I did what we just did in my first year here but she went back to her room after we... err... finished, I think she was a bit embarrassed. I'd never spent the night with anyone until you. And it was lovely!"

"You've never been fu..." I thought back to Mrs Dixon and stopped myself, "you've never made..." the nurse took over, "Never had penetrative sex with a man?"

"Is that what you kids are callin' it these days?" Anita giggled shyly, "Nope not once, I may have come across as the predatory girls' girl last night but aah..." she broke eye contact, "just 22 and never been fucked."

I thought back to what I had just done and the fact it was obvious she wasn't either,

"But... your hymen was broken already," I said quickly coming back as soon as I realised how bad that sounded, "did you do that yourself?"

"Grew up ridin' horses, it happened one day on a long canter and a few jumps, found some blood on me pants and that was that." She looked up again, casting a naughty look at me, "did for what was left with the rabbit vibrator I bought in my first year!"

"I've got one of those!" I said gleefully, "and to be honest I'd much rather have popped my cherry in the privacy of my own room with it than the swift fumble in the park I had with a young man called Pete just after my sixteenth birthday and just before my exams." I thought back on the advice that Mrs Dixon would have given, "You hang on for the right guy Anita trust me, and it'll be all the sweeter for it."

Anita stood and leaned across the table and kissed me.

"Let's get dressed and go back to my place, I'll put me jeans on and take you out and buy you lunch at the restaurant I work in."

We did so and it was a very nice start to Boxing day. The restaurant crew were all banter with Anita and complaining that she should be at work, and it soon became obvious that they were short staffed.

"Tracy here is free for a few days..." she said with a mouthful of bacon sandwich and nodding to me.

After admitting I had worked for two years in a holiday park I soon found myself with a Christmas job. I was given my very first stretchy form-fitting T-shirt in black that I knew Mrs D would have approved of, worn over a shaping balcony bra that I bought especially and with my tight blue jeans I was on shift with Anita the next day and the money went straight into my quite healthy bank account; we went back to my place because it was closer, and... well... you know.

After some days that flew by, some of them in my sexy stretchy new restaurant T-shirt and others in blue scrubs, I spent the night in Anita's flat after we both worked New Year's eve, replaying Christmas Day evening again and the one in between but throwing in some other ideas that we'd both obviously looked up.

We rubbed pussies, going as far as some very exciting scissoring but settled for fingers and oral, finishing with a classic sixty nine that we both found uniquely pleasurable, each trying something and waiting for the other to do it back to them; a strange and sexy coded language of tongues, lips and fingers bringing both to orgasm several times - including the strange but sexy insertion of fingers into our lover's bottom.

1...45678...11