Temptation Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmm," was all she managed to say before she fell into a deep sleep.

***

A few hours later, Amy finally woke up and stretched all her aching muscles. They ached more then ever now, she chuckled as she looked around. Again, Nick had managed to get up before her. The man had annoying little need for sleep. Smelling something nice and food-like, her stomach growled out in matching annoyance. It was time to restore; she thought as she scrambled out of bed and snuck into some pyjama pants and a tight sweater.

Walking into the kitchen she was met with a welcoming sight. Nick was preparing food on her new stove. His well-tanned and very naked backside provided her with a stunning look, only ruined by a pair of snug jeans hanging low on his hips. She was aching to go up to him and grope his ass before attacking whatever food he was preparing.

Her stomach growled again, obviously disagreeing about which sight was the most inviting of the two: the food or Nick. The growling made the chef turn around and greet her with a happy smile.

"There you are. I thought you would sleep all day. Grab a plate and get some food," he offered as he placed the casserole on the table.

"What is it?" she asked as she took in the inviting scent of well made food.

"Steak stroganoff," he explained. "Just dig in."

She didn't have to be asked twice and the next few minutes they both concentrated on giving the food their full concentration.

"Delicious," Amy concluded as she ate the last few mouthfuls on her plate. "Where did you learn to cook so well?"

"My mother taught me," Nick explained. "A bachelor needs to stay healthy as she always says."

"I like your mother already," Amy claimed before she could help herself. "Sounds like a very reasonable woman."

"She is. Speaking of family, Jeff said he would see you in a couple of days."

"Oh? How so? I thought he had just gotten back and had a lot of free time on his hands."

"Yes, well, he thought we needed a few days to recuperate." Amy blushed profusely as she understood what her brother had been implying.

"What does Jeff know about that? What did you tell him yesterday?"

"Nothing that he didn't guess himself. You know, with you laying in my bed and all."

"Yes," Amy said reluctantly. "He's not that stupid."

"Don't worry about it," Nick intervened. "He wished us luck and gave me the key to your apartment."

"What? Jeff did that?"

"Sure. He even persuaded me to try the spread-out-and-naked-stunt in your bed," he chuckled.

"What?" Jeff had put him up to it? Nick hadn't wanted to do it himself, but had been pushed by her silly brother into fucking her. Amy did certainly not like the sound of that.

"He even asked if we had set a date yet. Seems like he put us up with this Himalayas expedition of his. With him saying he was so worried about you and wanting me to look after you. It was only an excuse to throw us together."

Amy just stared at him. "Jeff wouldn't, would he?"

"It sounded like a clear confession, if you ask me," Nick intervened. "You can just ask him if you like. He told me straight up without being asked about any of it."

"Damn it," Amy snarled. "Jeff is always trying to run my life. I hate it."

"It's just the way of elder brothers, I think," Nick said soothingly. "He can't help it. Just wait until he finds a woman of his own to worry about. Then maybe you'll be off the hook for a while."

She just snorted.

"By the way, your place or mine," Nick asked heatedly. "Mine is bigger but yours is nicer. So what would you prefer?"

"Prefer? What are you talking about?"

"Which apartment, of course. Yours or mine?"

She just stared at him, not understanding where his mind was heading.

"All right. Since we're living together, which apartment should we keep? It would be stupid to keep both of them since we only need one. So, which one should we sell?"

"Sell? Look...here...who said that we were going to live together?"

"Well that seemed rather obvious since we can't keep our hands off each other," Nick said heatedly. "In fact, you just come over here and I'll prove it to you right now," he offered hoarsely.

"Look...Nick...it's not as simple as that. We can't just move in together without knowing each other a lot better."

"You don't think we know each other well enough? Well, it's easy to remedy that. Just come here and sit on top of me, darling, and we'll get to know every centimetre of our bodies."

"I'm not talking about sex," Amy interceded. "I'm talking about being compatible in everything that matters."

"Like what?"

"Like enjoying being together. Like having the same hobbies. Like...wanting to spend the rest of our lives together."

"Then what are you saying?" Nick asked slowly. "Are you saying that we don't get along? Is that it?"

"Sexually we get along just fine," Amy interceded. "But that's all."

"That's all?" Nick snarled at her, looking really angry all of a sudden. "Are you saying you like fucking me, but that's all?"

"Yes, that's what I'm saying," Amy admitted. Trying hard to explain what she meant, she stumbled on. "At the time being that's all we have in common."

She watched his expression close even further, closing away his emotions and leaving only the anger that had erupted. His eyes had seemed pained for a few seconds but the moment had lasted so short she wasn't sure she had seen correctly. Now they were cold and harsh, just as the rest of his features.

"In that case this affair is over," Nick said icily as he got up and walked toward the door.

"What?" Amy jumped up. "But, you don't have to go so soon. We might get to know each other better and then maybe things will change," she pleaded with him.

"Why? So you can have me dousing those flames of yours again and again? Have me as your sex slave while you decide whether I'm worthy enough of your company? No thanks, Missy. If you don't care for me now, you never will." And with that last statement, he went for the front door and slammed it shut on his way out.

Amy just stared after him. How on earth had that happened? They had gotten along just fine and now he had left her completely? Talk about sensitive male egos. He acted as if she had robbed him of his virginity and now he felt bad about being seduced by a female carnivore. They didn't have to fuck at all if that was the big problem. She just shook her head. Men. Who could understand them?

12