Temptation Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come here," he said and pointed between his legs. She came forward and her breasts jumped as she walked toward him. He could only stare at her as she climbed onto the bed and sat between his legs. Her hands gripping his cock in a firm grip before she lowered her mouth to envelop his cock head. He groaned as he felt her suckle him slightly. Her tongue darted around his cock head and she followed the movement of her mouth by tightening her hand around his cock while sucking him into her warmth.

"Oh fuck," he groaned as she touched his balls and made him harden so much it hurt. Already he was closing in on his release. He felt her tightening her grip around his cock and taking as much of him as she could into her mouth. He waited for her to suck him into oblivion and he laid his head back to enjoy the release he felt was coming on.

"Harder," he groaned. "Suck me harder!" She complied immediately and he felt his entire body starting to feel as if on fire, feeling she was devouring his entire body, taking him as far into her mouth as she managed. He reached out a hand and held her face close to his cock as he prepared to fuck her mouth in long and deep motions.

Nearly there, he thought. Nearly there.

But instead he awoke with a start, practically jumping out of the bed. He looked around. The room was dark. No sign of any naked woman fondling him into completion. He looked down. His cock was still swollen and he heard his own heavy breathing as he tried to come to terms with yet again of having woken at just the wrong moment. If only he could have slept a few seconds more and he would have erupted like a geyser and woken to wet sheets but feeling more relaxed than before.

Damn her, he thought for the billionth time. After she had moved in with him, he had been having these dreams almost every night. Something needed to be done about it. He could barely function with the small amounts of sleep he had been getting lately. But right now there was a more immediate action he needed to take. He tightened his hand around his straining cock, closed his eyes and imagined Amy sucking him into her mouth as she pumped his shaft hard and fast.

He felt the stirring start in his centre as he pumped his hard cock faster and faster to the image of the naked Amy saluting his cock. Throwing his head back, he groaned softly as his come poured out of his body and coated his fingers. Spasms were still floating through his body as he felt the ease start to spread throughout his body. He dried his wet fingers on the bedspread as he laid back and enjoyed the feeling of bliss as he felt his breath slow down to a more normal level and he fell into a deep sleep.

***

The next morning Amy walked into the kitchen and was surprised not to find the usual half naked sight of Nick wishing her a 'good morning' with that smug smile of his. Huh, something was not right here. Where was he? Maybe he had begun to act like a human being and slept late for a change, she thought as she prepared breakfast and settled down with a warm cup of coffee.

Finally she heard a ruckus coming from Nick's room and soon after he came into the kitchen wearing his jeans and a T-shirt was covering his chest. This didn't look to good, Amy thought as she noticed his irate expression. She couldn't quite pinpoint what she found the most alarming: the fact that had covered his chest or the grumpy expression. Oh well, it only proved he was human after all and having a bad nights sleep happened to everybody once in a while.

"Are you ill or something, Nick?" Amy asked worriedly.

"Nope," he answered glumly before gulping down 2 cups of coffee in a rush.

"You don't seem quite yourself this morning," Amy tried again as she glanced at his T-shirt. He must be seriously ill to having covered his chest this morning. That hadn't happened since that first morning she had stayed here. And his thunderous expression didn't seem to be much like him either.

"I slept badly," he finally admitted before ducking his head down behind the paper and staying there until she said goodbye and headed to work.

Sitting in her car, she thought about Nick's strange behaviour and how come his demeanour could change that much in a day. Oh well, maybe he was particularly itchy when he didn't get his beauty sleep, she chuckled as she put the car in gear and drove off.

12