Take Over - Day 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then he threw his phone onto the floor.

It's got to be him! When I sold him that weed, I left him alone for 2 minutes!

Riley kept pacing around his house waiting for Alex to call him back, but he didn't get an answer.

Then, a while later when his phone rang, he jumped to answer it.

"Alex?" He asked without even looking at the number.

"What?" Riley heard a deep voice say back, Oh no. "It's Terry."

"Oh, Terry, what's up?" Riley asked, his voice breaking in fear.

"Don't give me that shit, you were supposed to be here for drop off an hour ago. Where the fuck are you?" Terry asked.

His deep, husky voice caused Riley's body to shake with panic.

"N-nothing," Riley replied, "I'm just running a little late."

"Well get your fucking ass round here now, or I'll send the twins over." Terry threatened and put the phone down.

Fuck! Alex, what have you done?

IX

Amy stayed in the shower for as long as possible, wanting to waste as much time as she could to stay away from their home intruder.

The hot water and the washing had a nice effect on Amy though, calming her down from the drugs and alcohol. She still knew she wasn't sober, but she felt better.

The only problem was that her tongue felt dry, and her teeth wanted to grit together.

Leaving the bathroom, she heard the TV playing downstairs, and the entire house stunk of cigarettes, smoke, and weed.

She made her way to the bedroom. Alex had taken her phone so she had no way of telling the time, but the sun was staring to set.

Amy put on some jogging bottoms and a baggy top, something a little more conservative before finally going back into the living room.

There he was, her intruder, asleep on the sofa.

Amy looked at him.

What should I do? She thought, I could get a knife, I could kill him. It would be self-defence.

"Whatever you're thinking, don't." Alex suddenly said with his eyes still closed.

Amy pushed away that slight glimmer of hope. I don't think I could kill someone anyway, even this guy.

"Take a seat." He said, still not opening his eyes.

Amy grinded her teeth as she sat down as far away as possible from him.

"You were gone a long time?" Alex asked, bringing a fresh joint to his mouth.

"I was messy." Amy stuttered back.

"Damn right," Alex laughed and looked at her. "Fucking hell, what are you wearing?"

"W-what?" Amy whispered.

"Get that shit off, I'm not here to fuck some homeless bird." Alex grunted.

"I... I'll go get changed." Amy said and stood up.

"No!" Alex quickly shouted back, and Amy stopped in her tracks. "Take it off here; stay in your underwear."

I don't deserve this.

Amy reluctantly peeled off her clothing until she was only in a black thong and a red bra. Alex gave an approving nod, and she sat down.

His hand reached over and offered her the joint, something Amy didn't want, but she didn't see the point in arguing.

Inhaling it made her cough a lot before handing it back. She instantly felt lightheaded, and her eyes were heavy.

"So," Alex asked, his voice huskier than normal, "what did Walt help you out with?"

"What?" Amy replied, coughing as she spoke.

"You said he helped you when no one else would, so what did he do?" Alex asked.

What is this? He spends all day raping me and then wants a normal conversation?

"I'd rather not talk about it." Amy replied.

"What is it? He pay for those tits of yours?" Alex asked with a chuckle.

Amy couldn't believe what he had just said, her chest being one of her favourite features.

"No, and these," She said and pointed to her tits, "are all real."

"Listen love," Alex said. "Who knows how long any of us have left? I don't want to force it out of you, so just tell me."

The way he spoke didn't sound threatening, but Amy shivered at his words.

"I..." Amy sighed and took a deep breath, "My parents were rich, conservative people, so naturally I went a little wild when I turned 18. Parties, boyfriends... I had one boyfriend, Steve, and I thought we were in love."

Amy looked at him, not wanting to relive this part of her life, especially not to some criminal. But she knew he wanted her to say it anyway.

"Steve got me pregnant," Amy said, and Alex's attention turned fully to her. "I told my parents, and they kicked me out. No daughter of theirs was going to be a hussy, they said," Amy sighed and felt a tear in her eye. "My friends.... Well, I thought they were my friends, all shunned me for being a slut. Steve dumped me and denied it was his. He said I must've cheated on him."

"And then what?" Alex asked, genuinely interested.

"I was low, so I got a job as a waitress, renting some shitty apartment with four other people. That was when I met Walt; he was a customer. He took a liking to me and me to him. I had no idea he was rich, and we started dating, but he didn't flash his money about," Amy continued. "Eventually I had to tell him I was pregnant and what happened, fearing he would react like the rest, but he didn't care."

"He wanted to help me, to look after me," Amy continued. "Neither of us wanted a child so when I gave birth, she was adopted. I only got to see her for a second before she was taken away."

Amy took another deep breath and wiped away a few tears.

"Wow, that's some heavy shit." Alex said.

Amy let out a little chuckle at his response and cried a little more.

"I mean it, I'm sorry darlin." Alex told her.

Amy looked at him, confused by his words.

How can he have no remorse for hurting us and raping me, but this gets an apology out of him?

He held out his half smoked joint, and Amy didn't argue at all before taking it and inhaling. Not just because she knew she had to, but because she wanted to forget that terrible time. She took a few, deep puffs of smoke, coughed and handed it back.

"Go give some food to Walt," Alex then said and from the side of the sofa pulled out a bucket. "I found this. Let him use it as a bathroom."

"You can't be serious?" Amy replied, her voice now husky. "You can't expect him to use that. Just let me take him to the bathroom."

"Sorry babe," Alex told her, "no can do. Now, do you want five minutes alone with your husband, or do you need me to supervise?"

He doesn't have to humiliate Walt in such a way.

"Fine." Amy replied.

She grabbed the bucket and went to the kitchen to make a quick sandwich before going to the office.

Even feeling stoned, seeing Walt in such a pitiful state broke Amy's heart.

"It's just me," She whispered and closed the door behind her. "I've got some food."

Amy reached behind his head and undid the gag.

"Amy, what's happening?" Walt urgently asked.

"I don't know," Amy told him, "He's just sort of watching TV."

Walt stared at her, and Amy felt how heavy her eyes were and wondered if Walt could tell she was stoned.

"Just eat, please." Amy told him.

She helped feed him the sandwich that he got down quickly. He had been there all day and had barely any food, so he must've been starving.

After he finished, she grabbed the bucket.

"What... what's that for?" He asked.

"It's for you to go to the bathroom in." Amy told him, her words hurt as she spoke.

"No, I can't, Amy please no." He begged.

"I'm so sorry, Walt," Amy whispered and started to cry again. "Please, we can just do this quick. You don't need to be embarrassed."

"Amy, I can't do that." He told her.

"Walt, I love you." She said.

A few minutes later Amy left Walt alone and flushed what was in the bucket down one of their toilets.

X

Alex was watching TV when Amy came back from seeing to her husband. He was feeling pretty loose given the amount of drugs he had taken.

She didn't say a word as she sat down. To be honest, Alex was pretty tired, it had been an eventful day, but he had to see to Amy first.

"Drink this now." He told her and handed out a very full glass of vodka, a drink that Alex hated but prepared especially for the housewife.

"Please, no more." Amy whispered.

"Drink it, now." Alex threatened. He was getting even more tired and in no mood for her bullshit.

Amy's shaking hands took the drink and downed the entire glass in a few gulps and gags.

There must've been nearly half a pint in this, Alex thought. He knew it wouldn't take long for the alcohol to get into her system.

He just sat back and kept himself awake as Amy's head slowly started to bob around more and more.

"You okay there?" Alex asked.

"I.. yeah... yeah." She slurred out, her head all over the place and her eyes shut.

"About time." Alex said to himself.

He actually had to carry the slut up the stairs and to her bedroom. It wasn't difficult, given how strong Alex was and how light Amy was.

With the cocktail of drugs and alcohol taking effect on her, he easily tied her to the bed without any moaning or whining. He strapped her so that she was resting on one side though, just in case she was sick. The last thing Alex wanted was for her to die in the night and ruin his fun.

"Night." Alex said and turned off the light.

He headed for the next bedroom. His eyes were heavy and his body fatigued. It took barely a minute for him to fall asleep.

XI

"Fuck.. yes... harder!" Jessica moaned as the big, black man fucked her from behind.

She was on her hands and knees on some dirty bed sheets. A cigarette burned into the mattress where it fell from her mouth.

"Take it, slut." Jerome moaned from behind and slapped her ass.

"Fuck yes!" Jessica moaned again.

As their fucking carried on, suddenly there was a constant and loud banging on the door.

What fucking cunt is here now?!

Jessica tried to ignore it and just focus on the big, black cock that was fucking her hard, but the banging never stopped.

"Urgh, hold on a sec." Jessica moaned and moved away, feeling the thick cock slide from her stretched cunt.

"Hold on, I'm coming." Jessica shouted as she reached the door.

Undoing the five locks on it, she opened to see her dealer, Riley, staring at her.

"Where the fuck is Alex?" He practically shouted.

"That prick, I dunno." Jessica told him and lit another cigarette in her mouth.

"Don't you fucking lie to me!" Riley shouted.

Suddenly his hand gripped Jessica's face hard and he barged into the house.

"He's not here!" Jessica told him. "We had a fight."

"Well where the fuck did he go?" Riley ordered.

"Fuck knows," Jessica grunted, rubbing her face that was still sore from when Alex hit her. "Probably drinking himself silly or out of his head somewhere."

"Fuck!" Riley shouted as he grabbed a plate with some mouldy sandwich on and threw it against the wall.

"Hey! What the fuck are you doing?" Jessica spat out.

Riley turned and walked through Jessica, his shoulder barging into her and nearly making her fall to the floor.

"Get him to call me! Or you'll be next." He threatened and slammed the door shut as he left.

Jessica stood there for a second, confused by that very quick, very angry encounter.

Fucking prick, she thought.

"Hey Jerome, hope you've still got a lot left in you," Jessica shouted and walked back towards the bedroom. "I'm not even close to cumming now after that!"

To be continued...