SWTOR: Everyone Loves Lana

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Meanwhile Lana redoubled her efforts with Danes' monster cock, jerking it furiously with her hands as her tongue continued to please the glistened red head. Danes had no idea how strong Lana was, how intense lightsaber training had left her plenty of strength in her arms and hands, and her efforts came as a great -- and most pleasurable -- surprise. Faster and faster she went, keeping it up long after the point at which most women (or men) tire. Never had his member been this stimulated before, and Danes' eyes rolled back in his head as a mind-blowing orgasm rapidly approached. "Fuck me, you're good!" He exclaimed in a husky whisper.

Lana could feel that both men were beyond the point of no return and she did not let up until both exploded. Yanez was first, his cock erupting as he shook with release, pearly white cum spurting over her feet and onto the bedsheets. He cried out his pleasure long and loud, and it echoed through the room and through the Force. Lana basked in it as her feet slowed to a stop, liberally sprayed with sticky ejaculate.

Only a few seconds later, Danes gave one last powerful thrust, his strong hands holding her head as he released. Lana felt the cock in her mouth twitch and then explode, spraying the inside of her mouth. As the big man's eyes went wide at the indescribable thrill, Lana felt the salty taste of his cum. She swallowed some of it, but his massive cock just pumped so much that she could not manage it all. Her lips parted as she withdrew from his still-shaking erection, and a load of ejaculate mixed with her saliva flowed openly down the side of her mouth. It dripped down her chin and onto her magnificent tits, its volume a tribute to the virility of Private Danes.

As the two men came down from their high, still moaning and shuddering, Lana looked down at herself. Her well-toned body was naked and exposed, with mouth, breasts and feet splattered with two men's spending. Her body was a sweaty mess, her pussy was soaked, and by running a hand through her hair she could tell that her lush blonde curls were tangled and tussled. She was a Sith Lord, a figure of pride and power, and yet she now beheld herself wanton and degraded.

And she felt no shame in it. It felt oddly liberating to be so exposed. And if she was honest with herself (and Sith always where) Lana had to admit that she wanted to go further.

She moved forward, shifting to sit on her knees, and reached out towards the two men. Her long fingers, slender yet strong, reached out and delicately brushed their cocks. Both men were semi-erect, their erections fading, and Lana was curious to see if she could tease them back to life. Gently she stroked, her touch light at first, but slowly building. Her golden eyes met the gaze of both men in turn as she touched, and she could see the lust in both. She could feel their desire in the Force too, and they willed their cocks to respond to her attentions.

The gentle touch became a grip, and the stroke became a tug. She could feel the sensitive skin moving, the blood pumping, as over long and expectant minutes she silently jerked the men. The length and girth expanded in her hands, low gasps of pleasure came from the men's' lips, and slowly their bodies began to get into it. Yanez' cock she could manage, and it fit in her hand well, but Danes' was a different matter. She adjusted her rhythm to accommodate its size, taking half again as long to pump from top to bottom as it did for the other. Luckily Lana could effortlessly multitask, and Danes' cock began to provide a great deal of lubricating precum to help her.

Both men were now moaning, their erections as hard and eager as before, as Lana confidently gave them handjobs. Part of her wondered if she could bring them to climax like this, but no, she had another agenda. Her gaze flicked between the two cocks, and she made a decision. Releasing Yanez, she turned her full attention to Danes, and her free hand grabbed him at the shoulder. The Private was too massive for her to physically drag down, but he willing followed as she pulled him down into place. She laid him out on his back on the bed, still jerking his cock with one hand, and looked down at him.

Danes watched her intently, and then noticed what her other hand was doing. Lana had slipped it down between her legs, teasing her hot pussy as she gasped in pleasure. Her wetness glistened, easy for Danes for see. He had already experienced how good she tasted, but now it seemed that the Sith wanted something other than his tongue in there.

She raised a leg, stepping over Danes, and slowly lowered herself onto him. She ceased tugging on his erection and instead simply guided it towards her. Taking a deep breath, Lana touched the swollen head to her pussy lips, and then forced herself down.

"Oh fuck!" She exclaimed as felt him enter her, but he was so massive that there was more to go. She took the rest of him inside and her eyes went wide at the sensation. Lana had never been so completely filled before, and it was amazing! Her pussy was electrified, and her whole body swam in pleasure in response.

Danes was clearly enjoying it too, his mouth twisted into a lascivious grin as he relished his cock in the Sith Lord. Then he began to moan in pleasure as Lana began to slowly rock back and forth, riding him towards their mutual satisfaction. She took her time, adjusting to the sensation of being so filled. Lana bit her lip, half in pleasure and half in pain as she struggled to accommodate his size.

She endured, determined to climb this mountain, and Danes did not rush her, savouring every moment. Slowly but surely Lana felt the pain lessen, ebbing until her body knew nothing but pleasure. Only then did she speed up, rocking her hips and shapely ass back and forth, getting more and more enthusiastic as the pleasure built.

Now working at a good rhythm, Lana turned her eyes to Yanez, ignored to one side but still stroking himself and watching the other two fuck. She noticed him looking them both over, for clearly he was aroused by both the male and female forms. Yanez' eyes seemed to linger in one place longer than others, though, and Lana keenly determined where.

Still fucking the massive man beneath her, Lana beckoned Yanez with a finger, and then brought both her hands to her perfectly formed breasts. She began massaging them, teasing her nipples and caressing her skin. As he neared, shuffling across the bed on his knees, Lana looked long and intently as his erection, and then squeezed her tits together.

The sandy-haired man understood. He stood up upon the bed, strong arms grabbing the awning shielding them from the icicles above, and he positioned himself before her. Yanez stood above Danes, his cock in line with Lana's torso, and he closed in. Lana took his throbbing erection between her breasts, sandwiching it, and began to rub them back and forth.

Yanez could not believe how it felt! Her tits were amazing, so smooth and pleasant and large enough to rub his cock all over as he swayed back and forth, thrusting between her breasts. Lana loved seeing him get off, his face a mask of pure bliss.

Meanwhile Lana was getting more and more active with her hips. She was now rocking back and forth rapidly, and Danes was actively bucking, ramming his cock up into her, eliciting squeals of delight from her as he did so. "Uh! Uh! Uh!" Repeated Lana, faster and faster as they both sped up. She could feel herself starting to climax, could feel herself just about ready to...

"FUCK MEEEEE!" She screamed, louder than she had intended, and her entire body trembled as she finally came. It was raw ecstasy, utterly-consuming, and making her previous orgasm pale in comparison. She surrendered herself to it, letting the feeling of his amazing cock wash over her. It was total bliss!

Slowly Lana came down from her high. She opened eyes that she did not realise had closed, and found that her back had arched and she was staring into space above her. Her arms hung at her sides, their grip on her breasts and Yanez' cock abandoned at some point. Breathing heavily, she looked down at Danes beneath her. He was still bucking, his massive cock still within her, and she knew that he had not cum yet.

She looked at him, face betraying nothing, and then jumped off his massive body. Lana rolled across the bed, coming to lie at the head, her messy naked body lounged out on her pillows. Danes sat up, his raging hard-on denied, and the look of pain on his face was shared by Yanez, who also did not have time to cum despite the amazing titjob Lana had given him.

The Sith Lord was nearly finished, but she had one thing left to do before she ended this experiment in passion. "Earlier, in the corridor," She said, softly and seductively, "Show me what you were going to do before I interrupted."

Danes and Yanez turned towards each other, and they needed no further encouragement. They closed, lips meeting in intense kisses, their hands all over each other. Lana stared intently, watching their lips and tongues meet, and also noticing their cocks slapping together as they did earlier. Seeing the two hard erections together sent a thrill through her.

Soon enough, their erections became the focus on the two men. Turned on so well by Lana, they both knew how desperate the other was. Their strong male hands grabbed each other's throbbing cocks, stroking and jerking while they kissed. Moans and sighs came from pleasured mouths, and Lana watched and listened intently.

Whether they had just been longing for each other for too long, or Lana's attentions had driven them wild, this playing between the two men did not last long. Danes smiled at his friend, and then grabbed him and firmly pushed him down onto the sheets. Yanez went willingly, landing on his hands and knees. Danes leaned over and kissed him deeply and passionately one more time, and then positioned himself behind Yanez' ass.

Lana leaned forward, her perceptive golden eyes wide, eager to see what happened next.

Danes was sat up on his knees, and his huge hands grabbed Yanez by the hips. Gently he slapped his cock against the other's ass cheeks, and then carefully placed it for entry. His powerful arms tensed, muscles on display, and he pulled the smaller man onto his eager cock. Yanez gasped in pleasure as the massive erection filled him (a feeling that Lana now knew well) and willingly began to rock back and forth as Danes rammed him again and again.

Lana watched the two men fuck, and was drawn to Danes' awesome strength and stamina as he pumped his cock in and out again and again. It was entrancing to watch, and as she saw both men's faces contort in erotic joy she felt herself start to get aroused again. After two amazing orgasms, she doubted another would feel as good, but to sit here and not enjoy herself with this spectacle before her was wrong.

Lana slid a hand down her sweaty body, and found her slick pussy. Her fingers slid back and forth across her moist lips, teasing herself and making her breathing ragged as she watched. One hand played down there, while another toyed with her breasts, ignoring the dried cum upon them as she pinched her nipples and heightened her arousal.

Meanwhile the men's fucking was growing in intensity. Danes was so powerful and dominating, dictating the pace for his own satisfaction, but Yanez seemed okay with this. Indeed, the more the large man abused his ass the more erect Yanez seemed to become, his straining cock openly leaking precum. Eventually he could stand it no longer and, supporting his body on just his knees and left hand, he brought his right to his erection and began stroking himself. Yanez moaned in pleasure as he masturbated, while the massive Danes drilled his ass from behind.

The two Privates neared their second orgasms of the evening, utterly lost in each other and either heedless of being watched or getting off on it. Lana's hands sped up on her clit, rubbing it frantically as she matched pace with the men. Danes went harder and harder, the time between thrusts dropping to nothing as he drove himself towards climax, and meanwhile Yanez' hand became a blur as he wanked himself furiously.

Of the three of them it was Danes that came first. His cock erupted as his body tensed, and he moaned deep and long, shuddering in raw pleasure as he speared deep inside his friend. Something about having his ass filled with cum seemed to click with Yanez, and he was next, his own erection spurting all over his hand and the bed. He too called out in ecstasy, his cries longer and louder than Danes' low groan but just as clear in its erotic satisfaction.

Lana loved it! Seeing these two strong and horny men fuck themselves senseless was just enthralling, and the sight pushed her over the edge. Compared to before this was a minor release, a mere dessert to her previous appetizer and main course, but it still washed over Lana with intense and welcome pleasure. She squealed in delight, teasing her nipples to wring every last ounce of carnal joy from her shuddering body.

Spent, the three of them collapsed, breathing heavily, the scent of sweat and cum in the air. The heat of their indulgence warmed their nude forms, and despite the icy room, none of them felt the cold.

-----

Lana's room had a private shower, a rarity in Imperial bases but one given due to her status. The Sith Lord stretched and felt the hot water cascade across her flawless skin, pondering the evening. She had experienced and learned much. She could see why some Sith indulged their carnal passions so often, and understood the allure of the pleasure slaves that some Lords maintained. It felt liberating to just let go and feel ecstasy instead of rage, to satisfy the darker impulses that separated bold Sith from the timid Jedi who were so scared of themselves.

The release felt good, but it was at an end. As she cleaned her athletic body, letting water and soap erase the cum from her legs and feet, from her breasts and chin, Lana began to distance herself from what happened.

The dirty Lana was gone, and she was a clean and composed Sith Lord again.

She stepped from the shower cubicle, hot water vapour coalescing in a cloud around her as it met the cold of the icy bathroom. She grabbed a towel, wrapping it about herself and hiding her nude body from knees to armpits. Walking barefoot across the frozen floor, Lana exited the bathroom into the bedroom proper.

The two naked men were still sprawled out on the bed, lazily kissing in a post-sex daze. They looked up at Lana, wondering why she now hid her body from their gazes.

"This never happened," The Sith Lord firmly told them. Sensing their confusion, she went on. "You will not speak of tonight again. No to me, not to each other, and CERTAINLY not to other people! Am I clear?"

The harsh change in tone and demeanour struck home, and the two Privates nodded, instantly gripped by dread of the possible consequences of disobedience.

"Now leave!" Lana barked, and the duo leapt from the bed, rushing to gather and don their clothes. To encourage them to speed up with their departure, Lana called her lightsaber from the shelf. It leapt into her right hand, red-white blade hissing into life. Holding it threateningly at her side, Lana scowled, falling back into her role of fearsome Sith Lord.

Yanez and Danes were just about dressed, stumbling to get boots on as they made for the door.

"And send a cleaning droid in here!" She called after them, noticing the mess made of her bed.

"Yes my Lord!" They said in reply as they vanished from her sight, leaving Lana alone. Only then did she relax her left hand's grip on the towel, allowing it to slide from her naked body. Reaching into the Force, her clothes leapt from the floor, wrapping around her and having her dressed in moments.

Kneeling upon the floor, Lana prepared to do as she had originally intended, and spend the rest of the evening in meditation.

All back to normal.

It never happened.

THE END... FOR NOW...

12